Are you planning to see it this weekend? I'm not sure yet. It looks like interstellar and Interstellar was pretty bad

Are you planning to see it this weekend? I'm not sure yet. It looks like interstellar and Interstellar was pretty bad

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x600, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/rambo-hates-guns-how-sylvester-stallone-became-the-most-anti-gun-celeb-in-hollywood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dudes father goes missing doing experiments on anti matter that ends up sending energy pulses back to earth that fucks everything up and the guys son needs to find him because the military wants to keep the experiment under the wraps and stop the pulses.

Sounds boring

Yeah. Would've skipped it if Yea Forums didn't tell me how misleading the trailers are.

SJWs say it's about toxic masculinity but aren't clear if it condemns it or simply is it.

>kipling in space
count me in

Tony Stark would punch his shit, amirite?

The only thing I remember about the trailer is that It made the movie looked like generic shit.

Attached: sign-next-1.png (800x400, 15K)

Its going to be kino

Not the plot lmao

I hear the big reveal at the end is trash.

Sort of like how the big reveal at the end of Interstellar was trash.

>Lol I'm a 90 year old woman but I'm your little girl and anne hathaway is stuck on the event horizon of a black hole running a babyfarm

I hear Ad Astra is pretty good in a 2001 A Space Odyssey way up until the end when it kind of blows it.

Just saw it it’s decent. Visuals are on point. It’s not really boring, but the characters are meh. I’d recommend it for some comfy space nihilism kino

MALE ROLE MODEL BAD

Is it actually good or more of a so bad it's good thing?

It looks like Interstellar/Arrival but with no weird/memorable imagery like the AI robot or the Alien colony. Like a boardroom of executives decided that "here's our deep existential space movie, please nominate it for best picture."

It’s okay. The space stuff is on point. It’s a little slow if you’re into more exciting stuff this isn’t for you. It tried to be a character driven film but the characters weren’t particularly interesting or endearing. The opening is really strong and honestly the highlight of the film

It wasn't anywhere near Interstellar tier, the ending just wasn't impressive.

I thought it was wonderful from a world building and cinematography perspective although some of the scene transitions were jarring. It also used silence really well and didn't tell you what every single little thing was. I'd like to see a different movie in the same setting desu.

oh and the score while not Interstellar tier was pretty good

looks boring like something my dad would watch and forget about five minutes after it ended

I hear you are a nigger, Intersteller was based as fuck, we will be lucky if Brad Pitt can do as well.

I have mixed feelings about the primary narrative force in the movie which was Brad Pitt narrating his thoughts.

DISEMBODIED NARRATION BAD!!!!!

Attached: 94C7DB6E-874F-498D-BD92-24C56BDA6F96.png (564x600, 172K)

>Nothing happens but Pitt moping about his dad for 2hrs
>POC and Diversity hires everywhere
>Climax is a tame argument between two people
>The mystery ends up being pedestrian shit

Stay far away. I'd say go see Rambo Last Blood cause at least that isn't cucled

>I'd say go see Rambo Last Blood cause at least that isn't cucked

Rambo isn't cucked? Rambo is the most cucked thing in existence. Stallone doesn't believe in the 2nd Amendment. He's extremely, vehemently, anti-gun.

So it's a movie about a guy using guns to rescue his daughter played by a guy who doesn't believe you should have guns.

Stallone is trash and you should never give him a penny. If he wants to be anti-gun and go make movies where he only uses knives or something, sure. But he's actively using the American machismo freedom guns & burgers meme to make shit tons of money despite absolutely loathing everything that archetype stands for.

It's... Almost like... He's just an actor...

I couldn't believe this was real until I looked it up

thedailybeast.com/rambo-hates-guns-how-sylvester-stallone-became-the-most-anti-gun-celeb-in-hollywood

wtf he isn't Rambo irl??

>Screenplay by: Sylvester Stallone
>Story by: Sylvester Stallone

You think Stallone isn't intimately involved in this? That he's just playing a character? It's just a job? It's just a gig? Bullshit.

He's making millions off this knowing full well he's pulling a fast one. He's eating up all that "rah rah america!" money while simultaneously thinking anyone that goes to see these movies is a gun loving retard and guns need to be confiscated.

Stallone is scum.

Damn right I am!

This really, the trailer gives everything fucking away. I still want to see it if it's intertia kino. I'm cautiously optimistic, but if there's one thing Hollywood manages to fuck up time and again it's spaceshit.

Going to watch it because I liked the trailer. HOWEVER, it does remind of Interstellar/Arrival, both of which were garbage masquerading as thoughtful movies. I'm tempering my expectations.

WTF STALLONE ISN'T RAMBO IRL???

Around controversial topics actors should only accept roles that fit with their ideology.

Would an anti-rape women's rights crusader agree to play a character that glorifies rape? Like not just playing a rapist, but playing a rapist in a movie that makes rape look fucking awesome?

im going to watch it tomorrow at the kinoplex downtown KC on 13th street at 7:50 pm and scream "TAKE THAT ORANGE MAN" at the movie screen, come say hello.

Attached: a924c52189d08027a6c9d1c4f3b499ee.jpg (564x619, 59K)

army colonel goes missing doing unsanctioned operations in the jungle that end up making the higher ups look bad and they send a soldier to find him because the military wants to keep the operations under wraps and stop the colonel

>Nothing happens but Pitt moping about his dad for 2hrs
That's the whole plot of the film. Always was.
>POC and Diversity hires everywhere
Mad about people being hired? Oh no! Each character that wasn't Brad Pitt got a post-it note with their lines on it.
>Climax is a tame argument between two people
And we'd still be complaining if it was a completely different climax like going through a black hole to send morse code through a bookshelf. Or if it was an action packed climax that ruins the entire tone of the movie.
>The mystery ends up being pedestrian shit
It was never about the mystery. He didn't choose the mission because of the mystery. He accepted it because it was his father, the surge, aka his father, is what kept him grounded. He had to travel to the edges of our solar system to finally let him go. When he returns the surge's have stopped, and he's a changed man as well, free and clear headed. It's very pretentious Oscar bait, but they handle it pretty well.

TL;DR its not a film for everyone, and like Drive, the trailers are very misleading and want people think it's an action movie.