Wew

wew

Attached: 1242144.jpg (1788x1527, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4r7dvJXrtoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a faggot, imagine having family threesomes, but everyone being hot and god looking

and that's how i beat shaq

that is so hot i am jealous

Why was she late?

She's late with her rape accusations.

Attached: 7AE5CFBF-259D-460D-A32B-3E0D614C817F.png (290x174, 28K)

f off, this shit is real

reminder NC is a based Alitabro

Attached: 45334.png (620x635, 268K)

damn this little slut really gave everyone a turn, huh? lou pearlman, executives, michael jackson, even his sister? he just cant help but have his pussy filled

>guy
>pussy

for real, this guys being a crybaby about it. water under the bridge. "don't care, had sex" should be all he thinks about when reflecting on this.

imagine if all child performers were this mentally challenged..oh wait

I'm sure all the leftists on Twitter are in the process of #cancelling her

LUCKY
I was just molested by a middle aged spic.
Some guys have all the luck.

getting that new iPhone huh?

who?

It happened in 2003, so no.

>went from being cute to looking like a crackhead with neck tattoos
My childhood

A middle aged spic tried to rape me in a mall restroom when I was 12. My parents would drop me off at the arcade and shop and I'd play Aliens vs Predator and whatnot but we had lunch at a Tex-Mex place and I had to take a shit but the restroom was FUBAR at the arcade and the guy told me to go to the one in the hallway that my parents told me never to use. It was an emergency so I power walked over. The guy was at the urinal so I said a silent apology for the violence that was about to erupt from my tender butthole and went into the stall. I go to lock it and the dude kicks the door down and pins me. He then spun me around and started feeling up my ass. I figure he's about to rob me since I didn't yet know queers were an actual thing and a faggot was just a guy being a faggot so I tell him my wallet is in the other pocket and he rabbit punched me and tells me to shut up or he'll kill me. I start to panic at this point because the shit is about to escape. He pulls down my pants and I notice he's got his cock rubbing my crack. I really start to panic and start hyperventilating. The guy mistakes this to mean I'm into it so he says "I know how to make it feel good" and gets down and starts tongue fucking my ass.

This causes the diarrhea to erupt from me and I shit all over his head. He freaks out, I freak out, he says I'm dead but slips getting up and knocks himself out on the tile.

I stole his wallet and bought new clothes.
/blog

You know what they say, speak I'll of the dead

Wasn't this a Rick & Morty episode?

> Nice.

Attached: gettyimages-72257553.jpg (640x480, 197K)

Attached: 5JYAX4AE4BHYBKWKY6YPUGBLPU.jpg (800x628, 91K)

> You just know....

Attached: leslie_carter-300x450.jpg (500x683, 226K)

Don't worry I appreciated your comment.

we know, that's what makes it hot.

Sure.

Attached: blt028652921bcac4ef-ParkdaleMall_webMap_NE_2019-05.png (2880x2050, 585K)

First, this just means she was molested as a child really badly.

But more importantly he just wants attention cause he's running out of cash. His last publicity blitz of being a junkie wasn't good enough I guess

Forgot it's called Tilt Studio, now. I haven't been there in 20 years.

Attached: blt028652921bcac4ef-ParkdaleMall_webMap_NE_2019-05.png (2880x2050, 590K)

boipussy

The place has changed a lot.

Attached: blt028652921bcac4ef-ParkdaleMall_webMap_NE_2019-05.png (2880x2050, 577K)

If your wacky story is actually real jeez. Fucking useless spics can’t even rape right. I hope that old faggot killed himself immediately. Imagine failing to rape a child so bad that you end up with shit in your fucking mouth.

which one?

I was an early bloomer and had massive growth spurts. Spics are pretty short, as a rule, and I was 6'2" at 15 according to my license. I dunno how tall I was at 12, but I wasn't that much smaller than him.

Is it even possible fpr women to sexually assault men?

Hilary Duff fought Lindsay Lohan over this crack head. Anyway Hilary Duff came out the better looking, more money and better life.

boipucci

What's next?

Is Paris Hilton going to accuse Nick of busting her lip and putting bruises on her arms from grabbing her?

Attached: phbruises2.jpg (500x524, 34K)

is paris hilton white

What's next?

Former Dream singer Melissa is going to accuse Nick of raping her a year after #MeToo stopped being trendy?

Attached: nick-carter-melissa-schumer.jpg (3000x1688, 828K)

Nah as dumb as she comes across she seems like the type of girl not to fall into and complain about any of this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4r7dvJXrtoE

Not to get sidetracked, but after reading the article about Nick Carter raping this chick, there was a link to Charlize Theron's latest announcement via her Instagram (@CharlizeAfrica, not even joking).
Apparently the little kid in this famous Yea Forums photo is now transgender. Instead of just buying a new kid, Charlize turned her son into her daughter.

Why do all Hollywood parents do this?

Attached: 1518875417048.png (519x410, 482K)

>@CharlizeAfrica, not even joking

To be fair, she is from there

uh, sweetheart? She's white.

Lol, I get that she's from South Africa, I used to fuck a nanny who was visiting from over there. But it's comical that she calls herself basically @CharlizeNigger and has a bunch of tranny niglets running around.

Uh, sweetheart, see her kids? Black as night, just cause she bleached her skin doesn't change that she's a nigger

I don't care and the information will never be relevant to my life

>cared enough to respond

Sure thing, libcuck!

Aaron going HAM

Wow dude, that's crazy. Glad you made it out of their (mostly) unmolested

>south african white female gets to steal african children and bring them to the new land where they turn them into heshes
White privilege at its finest

Attached: gumpasm3.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I vaguely remember this reference. I just remember Carter as that annoying kid and there was something with him and Shaq on some show or something.

srs question: how do u get raep by a girl?

Attached: 1524030102215.png (782x960, 478K)

and then everybody clapped

it's a new meme, user, sorry about your sex junk

Whoah, that was you? I was the guy. Small world eh.

His sister was fine AF so what's his fucking problem?

Best part of this... Nick Carter has about 4-5 female accusers (abuse or rape) and they're all coming out in Aaron's defense.

Note: I personally think Aaron needs serious mental help, but ya gotta love a kid who just wants to watch his family's world burn.

KEK

Damn I hope his dead sister faces justice

That spic's name? Alberto Einsteino.

Based I wish my mum abused me more hahah noo mommy stop

Is this the plot of the new home alone film?

FUN FACT: both Nick and his non-dead sister have restraining orders against Aaron cause he said he's shoot their kids with his legal firearms.

nigga what

Attached: 1568241846503.png (712x616, 388K)

I'm not surprised, what r u?

seen this pasta before