Anti-White, Pro-Diversity...It's all I see

Trying to explain to my friend that the Anti-White, Pro- diversity Meme IS in fact taking over Hollwyood and he doesn't believe me.

What films and TV shows have you seen BLACKED or otherwise ruined by diversity.

I'll start.

>Watchmen Tv Series HBO

Attached: Watchmen_BLACKED.jpg (2560x1440, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheatsheet.com/entertainment/natalie-portan-replace-chris-hemsworth-thor-post-avengers-endgame.html/
theguardian.com/film/2019/jul/22/natalie-portman-confirmed-as-mighty-thor-in-marvel-sequel
cbsnews.com/news/natalie-portman-thor-marvel-reveals-natalie-portman-to-portray-female-thor-in-upcoming-film-san-diego-comic-con/
refinery29.com/en-us/2019/07/238392/marvel-thor-sequel-natalie-portman
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/07/21/thor-love-and-thunder-to-star-natalie-portman-as-thor/
theconversation.com/first-americans-lived-on-land-bridge-for-thousands-of-years-genetics-study-suggests-23747
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of them.

Yer mum's cunt m8

this

Google "american white people" and be shocked that Google instead prefers to show you "diversity groups" and black people instead. Go to shutterstock and search for "american people" and all you get is blacks. For 14% of the population, they get pushed to the front of search algorithms.

>Watchmen

Yes Alan Moore is totally alt right

Do you understand how google works? It's there to give you the results not the actual meaning. Most of those pictures are from blogs comparing different groups of people. Literal baby boomber tier brain.

Little mermaid.
But the big one is
When alien came out no one thought she was a omg strong woman, she was just a great main character.
Now, when a strong woman happens, the writing shoves it down your throat. Nowadays she'll be looked down on by men, have to rise above the stereotypes. Which is fine in some cases, but it happens too often. Same with colored people.
Everyone knows women and colored people have had it harder, but that's, generally speaking, not the case anymore.
A woman or a black dude can be great as many lead people. Blade, Xena. No one gave a shit who they were, theyre just great
But when you cast little mermaid or most recently Xavier as colored folk, its weird.
Theres plently of minorties and women as established characters that are great, and new characters can be made, so why change what was already there?
I personally dont care that mermiad is black, but they are clearly pandering, and thats not okay. Its like country music
Plus, mermaid was redhead, and xavier is bald and crippled. Do ya really need to extra minoritize them?

>I saw a black person in a film!!! That must mean 'white genocide'!!!!

Attached: 1557369415365.gif (722x720, 1.67M)

>When alien came out no one thought she was a omg strong woman, she was just a great main character.
Because they weren't bitching about her gender m8

Wheel of Time cast is BLACKED to all hell.

It's a smokescreen. The fact of the matter is that movies just aren't as good as they used to be and casting isn't even the biggest issue with them.

Attached: 1562712844229.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

Muh muh muh white people on film equals culture what a fucking faggot when us natives were being portrayed on film by Italians and jews we weren't crying like you are now man up bitch ass faggot fuck you

>being this retarded
Yeah, you're a gas huffer alright.

lmao why is ripley the only fucking example of this anyone can ever come up with

i dont like sjw culture either but you guys have to try harder if you want your argument to have some depth

Its a good example
I also said xena, but you fail to mention that
Most anime have strong females.
Penny dreadful, every rom com ever, Diane from cheers.
Do i need to spell it out for you fag?

hi jordan

>when us natives were being portrayed on film by Italians and jews we weren't crying like you
But that's all you ever do now.

>I saw a white person in a film! The filmmakers must be racist!!!

Attached: 1545939490124.jpg (328x374, 23K)

whites are native to America

>its false
>we made it up
>completely fabricated

Attached: beyond-belief-fact-or-fiction.jpg (1440x750, 249K)

How does pro diversity = anti white?

If this isn't already obvious then I don't see what you're going to say. It would be like "proving" that David Miscavidge is a scumbag to a true Scientologist. I didn't come to this conclusion because of Russian hackers, I was a leftist when I found myself noticing this. No straight white men anywhere in entertainment are ever not the devil.

Can't wait for white genocide.

>seething this hard.

I hate sjw shit and google as much as anybody but it's probably picking up the "american" part of "african american people".

Sure thing Jewgle.

because it sees homogeneous white populations as a problem to be solved. It also, for some strange reason, doesn't acknowledge how phenotypically diverse populations of Europeans already are. European populations go from having olive skin to alabaster skin. Blonde hair, red hair, brown hair, blue eyes, green eyes. What do non-Europeans have? Black hair, black eyes with very small frequencies of other colors. You can only call Europeans non-diverse if you have some profound, irrational hatred of them.

Someone hasnt seen Taboo

How dare you respond to my beyond belief post in such a manner
Despicable scum. I hope a ghost possesses you and fucks you inside out yet you live and horrified for the rest of your life, yet also aroused, never being able to find a single comfort given in this life or the next

Yes I have...

Attached: PVXiqts.jpg (1023x1394, 70K)

the first native Americans migrated from Eurasia at least 15,000 years ago. A second migration of European tribes occurred 400 years ago. What makes one group of tribes 'native' and another group of tribes non-native?

Oh god who is that alien
Then why would you say such a thing?
>made recently
>degrades minorities and women
>main character slaps and shits on a fag
>cast is all white
Wtf my fellow poster on this czechoslovakian lunch box packing format site?

An 11000 year difference for one ya fuckin gal bladder

that feel when you realize black and brown peopl were in everything you grew up with, but you didnt have people telling you they sucked 24/7 and are forced so they are just based characters to you and not conspiracy. you brain washed fuck, EVERY black character is awesome until people told you to be pissed about it. brainwashed fuck

That's Kay Fucking Parker and you WILL show some goddamn respect.

Kinda
It was until they casted little mermaid
>government taxes land i fucking own
>military police state
>cant live on majority of jobs
But when my bitch Ariel is black? Nah nigga you best back the fuck up

Attached: GrimyTameHochstettersfrog-small.gif (334x251, 1.13M)

not all populations from Eurasia crossed at once. It occurred over a span of tens of thousands of years. So if you migrate over after 11,000 years, you're not native. What about 1000? What's the official cutoff? Do you consider some native tribes as truly native while other tribes are non-native because their ancestors migrated 1000 years after the initial migration?

You right, id hit it. My b

Attached: 1568838772878.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

>15000-400=11000
Is that the power of american education I have been hearing about??

Ask your friend to name one active franchise that still has a white male lead.

Bra native Americans didnt turn the color they are in 1000 years. Maybe through breeding, but then what happened during the discovery of the new World? We just forgot people had been going there for 15,000 years? When did people stop going for us to forget? Or is it bullshit?
But I dont know shit, and you may be right, but i dont like the way your explaining it.

JJ Star Trek

Lol my bad, thought it was 4k and he was talking about the Egyptian shit.
Well now my points even better

Thor
Spider man
GotG

Kirk is Jewish.

Mission Impossible, the new Top Gun

Google "white babies." It's very real. Even Europe history shows a ton of blacks. Google is straight up 1984, not trying to sound cringe.

>Thor
Now a Jewish woman
>Spider man
No longer active, film reboot will most likely be the black spider man
>GotG
Black woman is the real lead. Quill is comic relief.
>Mission Impossible
Hayley Atwell is the new lead for M:I
>new Top Gun
Not sure If a 30 year late sequel qualifies as a franchise, but closest one so far.

I saw nothing about black people or whatever. Though most results were about white guilt or white crime or racism lol

>goty
>thor
Wrong?
>Spider man
Probably right

>IT'S FORCED DIVERSITY
>What makes it forced?
>ANGRYWOJAK.JPG

GOTG is open to interpretation but Herschlag is the new thor.
cheatsheet.com/entertainment/natalie-portan-replace-chris-hemsworth-thor-post-avengers-endgame.html/

but race is a social construct. All humans are the same. How can you determine when one group is diverse and another group isn't?

They stopped going when the sea levals changed and there was no longer a land bridge

The title literally has a question mark at the end. They dont know. I heard Hemsworth wanted to do more. Aint no way They giving him up unless they want to

Are you the same guy?

Old article I guess. Picked the first one I found. It has since been confirmed many times.
theguardian.com/film/2019/jul/22/natalie-portman-confirmed-as-mighty-thor-in-marvel-sequel
cbsnews.com/news/natalie-portman-thor-marvel-reveals-natalie-portman-to-portray-female-thor-in-upcoming-film-san-diego-comic-con/
refinery29.com/en-us/2019/07/238392/marvel-thor-sequel-natalie-portman
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/07/21/thor-love-and-thunder-to-star-natalie-portman-as-thor/

Attached: New Thor.jpg (340x408, 39K)

My great great great great grandmother was native and all I have to say about it is fuck niggers fuck chinks fuck gooks fuck japs fuck shitskins fuck street shitters fuck mudshits

pontificate the aroma

Is she replacing or just gaining his powers for a bit or what? I feel like theres a lot to the imagination
But you very well be right. If so fucking christ, thats ass

>active franchise

JJtrek is dead forever

No but this article answers the question you asked
theconversation.com/first-americans-lived-on-land-bridge-for-thousands-of-years-genetics-study-suggests-23747

I don't have any other details.
After Endgame, Thor retired and handed over rule of Asgard to a black woman and is going to hitch across space with the GOTG.

Thanks friend, appreciate the source. Its a little different than what the other poster was implying, but knowledge is power, and i appreciate it

Why is pic related so fuckin true?

Attached: whinypol1.png (763x420, 54K)

I used to love /pol/ until it became right wing twitter.

Bra some of us have been looking at terrible shit on the internet for years
Its not sensitivity, its fucking retards running wild with a mob mentality. Its literal stupidity
I can say that as still a degenerate, but a self aware one

Ripely and Sara Conor are the best example because they’re exemplary female characters in a genre that wasn’t or has ever been pioneered by them. They show that you can make compelling females leads without shitting on men. There are others like Trinity from the Matrix but the aforementioned two are the pinnacle of the strong female protagonist. Now and days it’s too fucking forced and people act like this is breaking new ground when it’s not.

Attached: C4CB83D7-0F82-4649-B5F9-E98F69BDBDF1.gif (500x389, 1.96M)

You're having difficulty because your claim is retarded and based on a false zero sum premise. Pro diversity isn't anti white any more than Pro vegetables is anti fruits.

Challenge accepted

Attached: BTFO.png (1026x779, 1.39M)

Because calling them pussies is an insult to pussies.

The Chris' saved us. The third one was pretty solid though, aside from the pants on head retarded space station.

>It occurred over a span of tens of thousands of years.
That span ending after 11,000 years ago, after which no one came until the Vikings.

I get this sort of thing.

Attached: americans.jpg (760x594, 115K)

In theory, it shouldn't be. But in practice, it is.

kek

H. Sapiens first entered Europe about 40,000 years ago. A second migration of African tribes began 500 years ago. What makes one group of tribes 'native' and another group of tribes non-native?

What? You get that that's a new character right? They haven't raceswapped Nite Owl or anything.

Me on the right.

There isn't a an ant white vs racist dichotomy, You don't have to be racist to notice that there is an agenda around discrediting white men in the media

Someone post the Doctor Who clip. Also That Churchill one.

This, Googled white couple and it's all niggers

>sperging about shit you read at /pol/ to random bystanders because you have negative IQ

cringe

Are you joking?

>It's an underage 4channeler fell for the /pol/ meme episode.

Slow down little fella, pace yourself.

Faggot

Retard

>What do non-Europeans have? Black hair, black eyes with very small frequencies of other colors.
You can't be serious. Africa is the most genetically diverse continent in the world. India alone is home to more different peoples than all of Europe.

Cool now just google "couple" and its all white people 1 black dude. White people are the default on search terms, anything more to the search will fuck it up

>When told to actually cite examples of my stupidity, not only do I need to run to my echo chamber to think of some, the one example I can provide isn't even actually out yet and thus can't honestly be claimed to be definitively ruined by anything

Fun fact: Nobody has ever started shit because of a single white person in a film, people have regularly done it because of a single black person

>user is so fixated on muh niggers that the algorithm shows them to him regardless of what he google searches for
technology is amazing

Speak English, ESLfag.

Attached: 3c3fec0f45df3363905bedf8db2aa4ae.png (290x400, 271K)

Neither fun nor a fact.

Interesting how nearly every article those photos are from is talking negatively about whites...a pure coincidence?