Here's your Asuka, bro

Here's your Asuka, bro.

Attached: IMG_887873-S.jpg (500x750, 119K)

>casting a german redhead as japanese

Japanese people playing caucasians(most anime characters) is cringe and embarrassing

Damn she's fine
Suddenly I'm okay with racebending.

>German
Nigga, she's canonically a mutt and has a very Japanese first and last name.

bamp

Asuka is not even hapa. she’s 1/4 japanese!!!

>Langley
>Japanese

OUYGUY Keith went ballsdeep in her holes during multiple threesomes.

Why haven't you started a cult today?

Attached: our guy keith raniere.jpg (920x643, 42K)

Keith Raniere smashed that when she was in his sex cult. Not only are you obsessed with another man's rag, its a rag that probably isn't even his top 10.

Attached: based keith raniere.jpg (831x920, 50K)

Her last name is Soryu, dumbass.Langely is her middle.

People want that fucking potato girl from IT, so you tell me which is more accurate

that's the wrong asuka

Attached: カフェ・ベローチェ「#飛鳥休憩中」読書篇 乃木坂46 齋藤飛鳥-CkfsWH3WRdU-[0 (1280x720, 2.74M)

Well, the alternative is making her black, and since Asuka's father straight up abandoned her to chase poontang and her mother was crazy and tried to kill her...that wouldn't exactly fly.

asians have cuter faces than other races. this is something i have noticed for years

Attached: [V LIVE] [IU TV] 안녕... 장만월-150357-[01.10.904-01.18.478].webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

not only cuter faces but cuter mannerisms

Also, I don't recall Asuka having pronounced boobage like OPs pic.

>asians have more advanced plastic surgery techniques than other races. this is something i have noticed for years
ftfy

yeah but too bad about their poop eyes. imagine jap chicks with blue eyes.

She's smaller than Rei in the bust department. OPs eva is shaping up to be full of massive milkers if they stick to the scale.

Get some glasses you faceblind austist.

Neon Genesis Titcowvangelion, directed by Michael Bay.

So...does that mean Yui is a busty MILF?

So does this mean this is our Rei?

Attached: tumblr_pt7g5mWByF1tbvsuf_400.gif (320x179, 994K)

Japs are already evolving light eyes and brown hair

Mainland monkeys need plastic surgery to compete with Yea Forums kawaii females

>Michael Bay
Pls no, I'd rather anyone but him make an Evangelion movie.

Gookidy dookity dooku
A slant eye can't be asuka

Asuka deez nuts

Literally who

>Japs are already evolving light eyes and brown hair
Proof? Sounds cool.

Face it, they would.
And Shinji would by Hollywood socially awkward/nerdy.
And instead of being irritated by Shinji's clumsy awkwardness, Asuka would find it cute.
Then they kiss right before the end of the movie.

They kiss over the burning remains of Sachiel as a symbolic marriage.

>Japs are already evolving light eyes and brown hair
That's hair dye and colored contacts, you retard.

I like that you believe this. No. There are some japs with brown hair and some with non brown eyes. So many in fact that its a social issue over there that schools forced people to dye their hair "back to black" and people had to prove it was brown from birth to escape discrimination, which they did/do.

Who know why it is though. likely because the ainu people were sort of white/russian and they were the natives of japan before modern japanese, who of course would have mixed with them violently apon settling.

>So many in fact that its a social issue over there that schools forced people to dye their hair "back to black
no you retarded. The nail that sticks out get hammered. They want everyone to conform to the same standards.

what are you even saying? whats your point and how do you think it conflicts with what i said? Honestly mate get checked.

Not that guy, but I'd like proof of Nipponese people being born with natural blue eyes or whichever other color. Never heard about that before and it sounds cool.

>Asuka
>Present during the Sachiel attack.
Why?