What are some Parenthood kinos? I've already seen boyhood, Big Fish, and The Pursuit of Happiness

What are some Parenthood kinos? I've already seen boyhood, Big Fish, and The Pursuit of Happiness

Attached: 1564327275922.webm (352x624, 2.74M)

>daughter
OOOOOFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1551639014491.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Parenthood

Jeff Nichols' first three:
Take Shelter
Mud
Midnight Special

Big Daddy. I know, I know, it's Adam Sandler, but it's a genuinely good movie.

>Mud

The one with Matthew McCoughnoey

That is the cutest fucking thing, and makes me sad to hit this pipe.

We like Sandler around here

The Tree of Life

No wonder this board is so shit.

Inb4 that hobbit with the pipe starts his shit

So much time he is investing

Attached: Meriadoc "Merry" Brandybuck.jpg (612x612, 69K)

Yes sir. Lots of guardian/parenthood themes. Probably my favorite "coming of age" movie ever.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Why do kids love toys so much? Why does she carry that stuffed toy around everywhere?

Attached: BEFCAD69-1A2E-404E-A774-A50D24B416BA.jpg (574x881, 54K)

>swapping spit with your daughter

lewd

Pretty cute makes me want to have a kid but my shitty mental problems I don't want anyone else getting

weren’t you a kid once? Toys are cool to a kid

This day and age, probably better than a son.

Attached: If_anons_had_known_the_future.webm (300x222, 1.08M)

This, I desire to have children too but I'm too much of a limp wristed mentally ill retard to be a good enough father. Feels bad lads...

Yeah but I had a bunch of Batman action figures that I had beat the fuck out of each other. I used to have them fight in all sorts of scenarios, I remember my favorite thing was to have Mr. Freeze fight Batman on one of those tote lids while I was in the shower, it felt like they were fighting on a bridge in the rain.

Attached: D7D11BA5-758A-4A29-9119-AED72BA5D45B.jpg (619x453, 28K)

>You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man.
As opposed to fucking her yourself? The Supreme Gentlemen was a dumbass.

I did the same bro. Well not the shower thing but I had kino toys like these

Attached: 445AC8CC-C534-4D8B-BC3C-632E8C6BC5C7.jpg (222x227, 7K)

Man when you're a kid they're like the only thing you have power over.

Yeah you should go back to where you came from. Reddit.

toys are how children learn
since you're a retard i guess you didn't have toys growing up

This is bad
This is BAD

The only reason Fathers dont fuck their kids is because they get to witness and be responsible for the entire cocking process, in fact if they werent your flesh and blood youd probably punt them across the fucking house by age 6

Why don’t you use capital letters when you write? Are you trying hard to be aloof like all the people you look up to on Twitter?

She will be sucking BBCs with both hands in less than a decade.

Cute
GAAAAH!!! I WANNA BE A FATHER SO BADLY

Attached: goose.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Stay away from the child or I'll be forced to shoot

>Have daughter who is a slut but enjoys life and reproduces
>Have a deranged incel son who stays indoors throughout his entire youth and ends up killing you in your sleep.

Sounds like you're just a bad parent either way.

The incel might become a tranny too

You don't need to be "bad" for that to happen though, just weak and cowardly.

Millions of awful people have children. Don't sell yourself short.

If having a daughter is cucked wouldn't having any kid be cucked. Having a son just means he will fuck your wife eventually like all sons do

*hits bong*

>As opposed to fucking her yourself?

What else would you do with it?

Attached: anon has a daughter.jpg (723x644, 169K)

The Road.
Paper Moon.

Humanity is a big machine where a large chunk of the processes are stupid but need to happen in order to be filtered out

Attached: 1568870409813.gif (640x640, 84K)

Tokyo Story
Late Spring

>parenthood
>kino
Pick one

This might seem "cute" at first, but 50 seconds of laughs does not make up for having to clean literal shit and dealing with noisy brats for the first 5 years at the very least, not to mention them becoming obnoxious teenage cunts later.

TL;DR People should be born at age 20, minimum. I fucking hate kids so much.

Attached: _DDDD.gif (340x376, 23K)

He later killed her and committed suicide.

boyhood might be the most boring movie I've ever seen

>People should be born at age 20
>Now you have to deal with grown men and women shitting all over the place

Who needs that headache anons. Having a child is certainly not a wise idea. I think more people should not have children. Certainly poor people and people in their 20s should refrain.

Unfortunately it is almost always poor fucks in their 20s and teens that are producing a bunch of future food stamp recipients.

Rope all parents

>*hits pipe*

If Children of Men was real, I wouldn't hesitate to kill the pregnant girl

spoken like a true fag. spoilers - it is worth it. the tears are fleeting,the laughs and unconditional love dominate every day. go neck yourself.

Daily reminder that if you have a daughter you're basically her lifelong pimp.

You're a retarded idiot

good?

>If he be
>hebe
WHAT

I thought he killed himself

Like Father, Like Son is some based

kek

Cursed webm

>What are some Parenthood kinos? I've already seen boyhood, Big Fish, and The Pursuit of Happiness
Blue valentine.

Pretty accurate too.

Have fun with your autism babby

>come home
>zero bullshit to deal with
>all my free time is my time
this is so hard oh no what will i do with all this freedom

Fuck off back newfag

lmao you're a baby

ITT: Retardeds shitting on this cute webm. If he is a good father his daugther will grow up to be a productive adult and good wife for a decent and hard working manSo no one on this thread including me

Sounds like you're upset I chose not to saddle myself with the burdens of a woman and child(ren).

What are some kino about a nephew likely having sex before his uncle?

Don't ruin the white incels fun

I mean literal autism babby, as you're trying to convince women to have kids in their late 30s, which opens them up to a host of disabilities

just to think she'll be taking BBC in twelve years

soulless insectoids already training their chinkspawn for its future government job

based

My mother was in her 30s when I was born.

I'm not really autistic, or if I am I'm high-functioning. I am no joke excellent at taking tests so on paper at least, I'm brilliant. I suffer from a lack of ambition.

Can't be wrose than a nigger.

How's your sex life?

that was genuinely adorable and cute.

It's pretty shit. I guess I'm autistic because I don't know how to talk to chicks?

I've had sex with at least 10 by now, pretty sure. I read somewhere the average is 8 sexual partners for life, so I'm way ahead of the curve.

What's your longest relationship?

>This day and age, probably better than a son.
yep.

Attached: proud_father.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

Braveheart, the relationship between Angus and his Dad and his Dad's ultimate death, William Wallace is motivated by the death of his father as well, then there's the relationship between Longshanks and his son, and the relationship between Robert the Bruce and his father. Quite a lot of family stuff going on in the movie.

Sorry user, you're autistic. Get yourself checked so you can rake in autismbux.

This. nigerlicious is a growing weed.

why didn't she get arrested too? she's 20, so it wasn't statutory.

>I read somewhere the average is 8 sexual partners
Maybe by the end of high school

I mean she's a pretty hot HAPA

The Royal Tenenbaums

Son is still better

just like the simulations

Jew

2 years. It's an anomaly, they all lasted like 3-5 months before.

I really doubt that, and I don't want gibs. I don't need charity. I got 50k in the bank nigga.

Daughters are much more enjoyable to raise if you're a man. Fathers get along way better with their daughters, and mothers better with their sons. You never hear of a daddy's boy or a mamma's girl like you do a mama's boy and a daddy's girl, and that's because there is always a kind of subtle rivalry between parent and child who are of the same sex.

Why would I hurt my mom, I love her? Also would literally be living paycheck to paycheck in some shit shack if she were to suddenly die. At least now I save 500-800 dollars a month.

Holy fucking kikel, Batman!

I don't know user, sounds like you can't hold down a relationship. Perhaps it just takes a while for your autism to seep through once you get to know somebody. It might not be apparent to you.

>I really doubt that
you should do some research on this subject if you're unironically telling people to wait til their 30s to have kids and trying to use yourself as an example as someone who """is not autistic"""

>passing on genetics
>cucked
You might be mentally ill and probably wont reproduce anyway

You know there are younger women to impregnate.

You sound retarded. There's no reason for women not to have children in their 30s, if they are going to have them at all. It's called modern medicine. I am not a problem for society. I follow the laws, I pay my taxes, I open the door for little old ladies. I don't hold up the line at Starbucks waiting until I get to the counter to decide on what I want. I got my shit together.

More people should emulate me. The world would be a smoother-running place.

Oldboy: based and redpilled

It’s copypasta, retard.

seconding this.

Attached: parenthood.jpg (425x315, 53K)

Toys are used to boost a child's imagination since they don't have one yet. Eventually you don't need a physical representation of a character to make stories anymore, so you stop playing with them.

>mom and dad can we play angry leftist again?

>you sound retarded
at least I'm not autistic ;)

>If Children of Men was real, I wouldn't hesitate to kill the pregnant girl
Well sure, but what if she WASN'T black?

Redpilled

duhhhh cuz cnn said so uhyuck

>having to clean literal shit and dealing with noisy brats for the first 5 years at the very least
That's what the wife's for, brainlet. Women love this kinda thing. Teenagers aren't bad if you don't treat them poorly.

I'm much closer to my dad than my mom, and he's proud as fuck of me.

You gotta remember that women are stupid and a daughter will never accomplish anything, literally the best you can hope of her is that she doesn't become a slut. That's not a positive, it's just the absence of a negative. Whereas a son might become a non-diversity-hire scientist, businessman, author, etc.

Attached: 1564292588361.jpg (1006x1024, 210K)

What's the original video of this? I know its about some gender reveal shit. Kinda wanna hate humanity right now.

Attached: 1566898034080.jpg (640x960, 58K)

>That's what the wife's for, brainlet
Because your average 2019 femnoid doesn't automatically try to bite you in the jugular as soon as you stutter "t-that's a woman's job"
No goddamn thanks. I

Attached: 7d27699139d53f9a594b144809b529dbdb74ca658351abab1aac9ac17bfd637a.jpg (3200x2400, 1.63M)

So you're like this because you had a shitty mom? That's a shame.

>mass shooter
>leftist

Attached: 1543214516570.jpg (400x400, 89K)

zoomer children are a curse... fucking obnoxious brats

Attached: fail.gif (270x333, 2.99M)

>implying motherly instincts is some sort of meme
stay off /r9k/ for a while kid

NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PRETEND TO BE THE OTHER user AND GO ALONG WITH A MISINTERPRETATION OF HIS POST
THAT'S UNETHICAL USE OF Yea Forums

Attached: 1554644239729.jpg (785x731, 101K)

having children is immoral and evil. You're literally just dooming them to 60+ years of wagecucking among other things.

Antinatalism is the final redpill

I love how the mods play dumb with threads like this.

>My mother was in her 30s when I was born.
>I'm not really autistic
Kek

in america

Time to post the single most disgusting thing in this thread.

Attached: 1568780827622.webm (404x652, 2.91M)

He's actually right, user

>b-but mah white race

im not going to watch that.

looks great.

don't, it's probably gore involving toddlers

that's actually kind of cute and endearing. fuck off bugman

imagine a +45yo guy saying this
saddest shit ever

funky town 2 :tokyo driff

Not if you're a Chad.

impregnate a bitch and then come back

HORRY SHEEIT

Pretty cute

>funky town
That's one of those pizzagate memes, isn't it?

>the single most disgusting thing in this thread
>That
It really is. I hate poverty and the third world, wouldn't wish living like this to my worst enemy. It's literally hell on earth. Hope these little niglets find a way to get the fuck out of there when they're older.
But they're Asian so they might actually have a chance to escape that shithole.

Attached: 1558152673477.gif (320x180, 1.04M)

looks pretty nice to me I'd love to eat that

google Yea Forums funky town webm

Action figures were the best! So many cross over events; Batman vs X-men vs Ironman vs Spider-Man vs random-ass toys from McDonalds.

Someone please describe this, I can't watch it

brehs

I almost never talk to my mom. We have nothing in common and nothing to talk about. I'm more or less a clone of my dad, we get along great, he's proud of the man I've become, and we talk regularly.

Because that shit’s adorable.

I was scared too, but it's basically a kid cooking fried rice for himself and his brother. Kid has a better stirring technique than I do, and honestly, the food looks fucking yummy.

I came up with the plot from Tree of Might years before I even knew what DBZ was. Only it was Wolverine, Batman, Spider-Man, Venom, Donatello in a trench coat, and Luke Skywalker vs Apocalypse, Starscream, Mr Sinister, Darth Vader, and an army of those aliens from Independence Day.

I'm mad that they stole my idea of Batman with the Ninja Turtles.

Doesn't make a difference. She and her unborn proto-child would need to be extinguished.

Instant Family was unironically great. Please don't watch the god-awful trailers.

Attached: InstantFamilyPoster.jpg (1012x1500, 517K)

My mum was abusive as fuck and I attribute my terrible social anxiety to her basically berating me daily and restricting me from having friends. My dad was just chill as fuck, sure he could've done something but he did what he could. I pity him more he has to live with her.

moner and the lil girl look cute, the kid is a 56%abominacion americano

I carried around this fucked up scrap of a stuffed toy I used to have from age 3-5 because I liked the smell of it. I distinctly remember I didn't like my parents washing it because it smelled interesting to me

>mind immediately goes to rating the looks of children
And you wonder why people always avoided you

>hate parents
>hate yourself

looks pretty leftist to me.

/thread

NOOOO, WHY DOESN'T THIS TODDLER KNOW HOW THIS 30 YEAR OLD TECHNOLOGY WORKS!?!?!

t. 56% mutt

:)

I wanted Moner and Byrne to have lesbian sex. I'm sick. The commer curse is real

Kid has more confidence making that dish than I have making cereal, hopefully they both make it.

piece of shit retard has buttons in front of its fucking face and doesn't push them. i'm telling you it's these fucking new generations that are shit

Attached: oldfags.jpg (1280x704, 140K)

There are people in college now who have never used a VCR

why do wypipo do this?

>tfw more useless than a toddler

Kek

Pedo

Jesus christ this place is Redd*t as fuck

Retarded kid doesn't try alternate methods when the first one doesn't work. That's the real problem. Humans are supposed to be adaptable and curious.

There's no correlation

You've gotta go back

Pride is a sin

>Whereas a son might become a non-diversity-hire scientist, businessman, author, etc.
much more likely to end up as incel basement dweller

CUTE

Attached: surprise.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

Yeah, I'm thinking this guy is based

kek

I can't look at that stupid thing's face, it looks too much like elizabeth moss

So those people should have kids in your opinion?

Nooooo but I wanna kid.. I wanna wanna wanna kidddd nowww... I got tired of my dog and I wanna kid now

How much of a limpwristed cuck do you have to be to let this happen to your son?

Yeah jerked off like 5 times to it already

>You're literally just dooming them to 60+ years of wagecucking among other things
And for 90% of people that's the best case scenario. Plenty of others will die prematurely in various fucked up ways, commit suicide, get AIDS, become a giver of AIDS, etc

I've never seen the sort of strained smile that looked as though it could kill a man until seeing that father's expression. I don't see how people have kids. The potential for disappointment and pure hatred just seem too overwhelming. Good luck to all of them though.

I still have my stuffed panda bear from when I was a baby. I'm 31 now.

29 and I've got my Sonic the Hedgehog somewhere. I used to stick him in the crack of the bed to have him protect me against whatever lie beneath.

Nice doubles. Still have my knuckles plush from when i was 8.

a/s/l/w/marriage status, thanks in advance

Based

Why did you stick him in the crack of your butt?

I remember watching this when I was young in 1999. I could feel the emotion it created in my right now. Very touching movie.

I'm going to have to put you under arrest for being too based.

lmao
it does it really does

What are some flicks about men not having a family and wanting to die

>"having a daughter is cuckoldry XD"
>he does not want to intimidate his future son in law as an 50 year old fat boomer
mega cringe

okay, fine...
>mom and dad can we play angry muslim* again?