Mfw they think we'll just sit there and take it like good little boys

>mfw they think we'll just sit there and take it like good little boys

Attached: 1563898344433.jpg (474x474, 41K)

AHOOOOOO HOOO HOOO

>and take it like good little boys
oh I am going to
t. user who hired milf whore

My last two digits will be the opening night shooting death count

if dubs i go WEREWOLF

>finds identity and meaning from a comic book movie

>

Attached: heh.jpg (278x259, 13K)

Since when is werewolf a verb? Dumb flick

since Joker said it

Attached: what you fucking deserve.jpg (797x574, 137K)

they're afraid of us going werewolf

Werewolf? Was this a dog whistle to all the alt right neo nazi tuxedo wearing frogs to go out and harm trans ppl?

I really do think that white people just wanted to take a break, these past couple generations. We beat the Nazis, we conquered and modernized the vast majority of the planet, created countless inventions and innovations that changed the way we, as a species are perceived. We had enough for everyone, to the point where we brought in more and more people and actively shared our spoils with them. And they mocked us, and spit in our faces for our kindness. Maybe there's a genetic lesson to be had in that ultimate insult. Maybe conquerors should just conquer.

You all do. Little impotent men. Lmao

why did nancy frogman kill floofi doggo woofer :(

t. Fatty with a kekistan shirt

it's just a janny user. there are dozens of em
all workin for free

Yes, werewolf is a code word to trigger mk ultra sleeper incels to go into rampage

Since these dubs

it's a furry dogwhistle

YOU GET WHAT YA FUCKIN DESERVE

lmao most shitposters on this board are from pussy countries that don’t even have guns

Married man with three perfect children, a gorgeous stay at home wife and a masters degree with which I make 180k a year.

But yeah, almost had me.

Bro, if you’re not lying it’s time to quit this place. Your kind aren’t welcome here. Go spend time with your family instead.

based fraudposter

what degree

based insecurity poster

No...I don't think you understand pal. YOUR kind are the ones not wanted here.

Can someone make this Pepe look like the Joker version in the OP?

Attached: 84D766D5-2BD2-41B2-9C12-15D0E89F4220.png (196x257, 6K)

based larper

Dude, you claim to have a wife and children but you’re here arguing with teenagers in a thread where the OP’s pic is a cartoon frog dressed as the Joker. Take a step back and consider why you still come here.

>Dude, you claim to have a wife and children but you’re here arguing with teenagers in a thread where the OP’s pic is a cartoon frog dressed as the Joker. Take a step back and consider why you still come here.

Attached: 8D13384D-6775-4D11-836F-DE2AAF058F8C.jpg (205x246, 19K)

>we

It’s all true. No one with a fucking family should still be on Yea Forums. Embarrassing.

based retard

Dubs says you're all gonna stay good little coomers wasting your precious days on vidya while the man continues to build an inescapable trap around you.

REDDIT MOMENT! OMG FELLOW HUMANS THANK YOU FOR THE GOLD AND UPVOTES

Who's this we?
You gotta turd in your pocket?

How does one "werewolf"? What does that entail exactly?

>encouraging some retard with a wife and children to continue posting here

>the man
Could you be a little more specific?

It’s the white people version of chimping out

make it yourself idiot

>we

you didn't do shit, incel

Lmao me too.
*tips*

user apologize. He has a stay at home wife, and her sons. He makes big dollars.

t. Fatty with a kekistan shirt

Not bad user but nothing special either

holy shit he hurt your feelings

Oof

*you're

>White people created everything!!!
Fuck the fuck off and murder yourself, crackerqueer. All you do is steal, kill and destroy.

Nice, how was it?

Pic related, user, his wife and one of their children (the body-pillow)

Attached: EPICNESS.jpg (1022x767, 152K)

>we wuz '______'
Apologize to Egypt Jamal

>we
Americans aren't white.

wtf

>We steal, kill, and destroy better than everyone else.

Ftfy. Dont act like other civilizations are some altruistic utopias, they'd gladly be oppressors if they had the chance

*hits pipe*
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: 1553199213993.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>Wuz
See, motherfucker this is where you went wrong. We _STILL_ Kangz and you ain't shit but a shitposting gooktoon watching lolicon crakkka