Biopic when? And who should play him besides Idris Elba?

Biopic when? And who should play him besides Idris Elba?

Attached: IMG_20190919_192726.jpg (405x349, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/08/25/hasbro-acquires-gangster-rap-label-death-row-records-as-part-of-4b-deal/
closeronline.co.uk/celebrity/news/idris-elba-moment-son-failed-paternity-test-worst-thing-life/
youtube.com/watch?v=BjMfdzjbl_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ah7eYFn1FJ8
instagram.com/p/Bfy3MWYB2Tk/
youtube.com/watch?v=9N1q_L18HCU
instagram.com/daniellecohn/
youtube.com/watch?v=uOXDbMne6Ek
youtu.be/pnj_qzYeDYc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/6ix9ine
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7lObY0aV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idris elba's son
also
>zoomer shit

why did they even bother putting him in a suit

What the fuck is on his face.

Based post

you have to be at least 38 right?

A look of incredulity.

Attached: iffy.png (460x620, 372K)

What will be his prison nickname?

mr shitking shitpussy

69 Snitch

at most*

Do snitches live long enough to get nicknames? Maybe rat or weasel or something like that

Judge demands it

He will be dead after like a week. Or he'll be in isolation the entire time.

Snitches get stitches is a gang and prison meme for a reason m8

I'm thinking this trial is kino

Attached: 1568920246085.jpg (905x385, 77K)

>Bigger than me.
For you.

Attached: 1534202321256.png (549x827, 724K)

that guy in cell 54 who we rape a lot

>before I go, ever heard of this nigga Justin Trudeau?

Is he dead yet? How long until they get his ass in prison?

Who?

Pussy Nigga

Attached: pussy nigga.jpg (2592x2592, 654K)

He looks like a Bethesda character that lives in the sewers.

Did he get sentenced yet?
I thought he was getting put into witness protection and his career is officially dead?

>This was 50 cents protege

I'm glad I stopped listening to rap music in 2004

Oh his career is dead, alright.
He's been a "bitch" for years, but now he's added "snitch" to his list of titles.

My fucking sides.

Kek

Nobody gives a shit if he’s a snitch his audience is teenagers not hard ass niggas

Robert De Niro.

Let's be honest, Gummo was lit.

>the absolute state of rap music in 2019
I've been checked out of this shit for a decade now and I'm glad I never got back.

Attached: image.jpg (743x558, 60K)

>And who should play him

Attached: 0202029.jpg (300x253, 10K)

Imagine going to court looking like that, and then screaming RACISM because you go to jail.

rappers have died for less

>6nitch9ine

user, how did you miss this

he was white?!!

Snitch9ine

Not even behind bars yet and it already looks like he was fucked hard.

They homosexualized it.

They stuff that I thought was garbage in 2004-2010 actually sounds good now compared to the stuff that is popular today.

His audience are not the ones waiting for him in jail user

And you must be 12

Attached: IMG_2831.jpg (296x522, 26K)

Where my IFFY niggas at?

Attached: 1d1.jpg (200x196, 10K)

And a good chunk of the hardest ones got bought out by Hasbro. Hilariously.
nypost.com/2019/08/25/hasbro-acquires-gangster-rap-label-death-row-records-as-part-of-4b-deal/
Rap is so fucking dead.

Same, it's sad that Lil' Wayne sounds much better to me now because of how far down the game's gone.
Music in general outside of electronic just sounds like garbage these days.

He wasn't really

Stopped listening to rap around 2006. Its just mumble rap shit now.

Kek, he didn't even fuck the girl he got a CP charge for, only slapped her ass while the harder niggas fucked her.
Daniel is a fucking joke. Guarantee he's sucked the dick of every actual nigga around him.

Attached: 1542740280497.jpg (634x951, 346K)

Are the transcripts online?

pretty fucking based of him to snitch

Metalfag here.
Who is this faggot, what did he do, how hard is he gonna get the beans pushed, and why should I care?

Attached: 3671293847.png (562x604, 197K)

trey snitch 9

This but unironically

you think that's white?

How do you put a guy with 69 tattooed all over his face into witness protection

Send him to a comfy home in Wyoming.

It's a detailed map of Winterfell

he never called out for any racism, though

cringetopia.

>faggot self-memeing low talent rapper with high pitched voice
>dresses like a rainbow brite diversity hire reboot
>gets rich
>gets charged with making CP (but doesn't even fuck the girl in it)
>spends half his cash for a sweetheart deal that's essentially "Get your GED & stop being a fucktarded nigger"
>immediately leaves court to resume being a fucktarded nigger
>seriously, multiple people shot at his after party
>within a couple months get picked up again & charged with RICO
>immediately flips on all his boyz
And this is all on top of basic personality makeup shit like this
>In the early morning hours of July 22, 2018, Hernandez was kidnapped, beaten, and robbed by three armed assailants in Brooklyn. He had finished shooting the music video for "FEFE" (featuring Nicki Minaj and Murda Beatz) when the assailants grabbed him outside his home and pistol-whipped him. The robbers eventually took over $750,000 in custom jewelry and approximately $35,000 in cash. Hernandez escaped from their vehicle and summoned police help via a stranger. He was taken to the hospital. In February 2019, Nine Trey member Anthony "Harv" Ellison was indicted for the July kidnapping and assault.
Clearly showing him to be a bitch. This faggot will never make any noise when he farts for the brief time he's alive in prison after his sentencing.
>why should I care?
Schadenfreude.

this nigga ain’t goin to jail. he’s cooperating. and that’s all they want from him. the fbi grabs the guy who has the most to lose and threaten him with years in prison. this is classic corrupt fbi scumbag bullshit. he’s gonna get years of probation more like. plus the gang treated tekashi like shit, stealing his money and fuckin his baby mama. this dude was being held hostage basically

He's some shit rapper that was popular with kids, but got in trouble for gang connections which were wanting to do stuff like murder and drug dealing.

He looks so weak and pathetic that he probably realizes just how badly he'd do in prison so he was more than happy tell the police anything they wanted, which apparently includes how some popular rappers and singers like Cardi B are connected to the gang the Bloods.

It's pretty funny since apparently a lot of major rappers are connected to these gangs and he's tattling on anyone he can so he'll be bringing a lot of these people down.

lmao

>he's tattling on anyone he can so he'll be bringing a lot of these people down
absolutely fucking based

None of this is true.

imagine thinking that justice shouldn't be blind.

Bull fucking shit, the one paragraph is a copypaste straight from his wikipedia. The rest is verifiable from the same source. Cope.

Holy fucking manlet, Batman!

Fucking BASED.

Attached: 1568918960342.png (550x515, 307K)

>Wikipedia

Based thot patrol

Either show me sources disproving it or learn how to cope with your idol being a bitch & a faggot.

Attached: 024638542301.jpg (323x323, 15K)

CRASHING THIS INDUSTRY
WITH NO SURVIVORS

>what is Instagram

Upstanding citizens I'm sure.

Attached: file.png (429x644, 61K)

And they say stereotypes are bullshit... Listen to nigger music, do nigger things, even if you're not a nigger yourself.
Meanwhile these kids right there staying out of trouble scoring $2M deals to make decent music and even opening concerts for Slash. These are not niggers, these are black gentlemen.
Metal always wins, fuckers.

Attached: Banda-Unlocking-The-Truth-770x511.jpg (770x511, 175K)

it was

10/10 shitpost, got me. My sides.

Attached: 026156156.jpg (384x384, 17K)

you may see gang members and rapists, but I see future doctors, lawyers, and firemen

America was a mistake.

I threw up at your entire post

they look like fucking dorks

Good, rapfaggot. Fuck you.

So how long before this guy gets killed? Will he get witness protection?

*protects global free trade for decades and funds science more than any nation in history, in your path*

Idris elba's wife's son*
closeronline.co.uk/celebrity/news/idris-elba-moment-son-failed-paternity-test-worst-thing-life/

youtube.com/watch?v=BjMfdzjbl_Q

They're good kids, like 17 years old tops by now.

EPIIIIIIIIIC

\m/-_-\m/

Attached: 1326057988889.jpg (460x1726, 237K)

>Will he get witness protection?
Literally fucking how would you? Have him walk around in a Fawkes mask & pretend he's a burn victim?

Fuck gangsters getting into rap.

I want clasiscalyly train bitches. Get me people who went to college for that shit. Kanye West

>implying rock and shit isnt even worse nigger music

>You know, the truth is, like, even admitting it, I'll probably get laughed at for the rest of my life.
He's so right too, but at least he knows & is trying to be humble about it. Endearing, honestly.

Who is this faggot, and has he ever heard of post-it notes?

He's not going to prison he's literally selling everyone down the river

dam lotta iffy niggas ITT

Imagine thinking he's not posing for a photo and actually being retarded enough to think he wont "clean up" before the court/ judge.

Your honor, clearly niggas were iffy, uh. I rest my blicky, uh.

based black kids

True. I guess get the tats lasered off his face.

I unironically liked Gummo

No wonder he's giving up everything. This little fucker does more than a week in jail and he's getting fucked in half. The dude behind him looks like he's already trying to figure out if he prefers jelly or syrup.

I hate this faggot, but taking everyone down with him is actually based.

Tell me one example of rock or metal musicians doing subhuman illegal shit like rap gangsters, other than Varg.
It's not about whether you like how it sounds, it's about the kind of people it makes.

Attached: 43619283764.png (500x400, 196K)

I FUCK WITH NO OLD HOES
ONLY NEW HOES
/ourguy/
Based

>global free trade
>good

Attached: Theodore_Beale.jpg (300x334, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ah7eYFn1FJ8

Attached: lil zoom zoom.jpg (231x218, 9K)

>It's not about whether you like how it sounds
Bullshit, faggot, I'm as much into metal as anyone, but all musical inclination beyond the kiddie school "whatever's popular" shit is about whether or not you like how it sounds.

lol dumb fuck. if theyre making it big then guaranteed theyre up to the same thug and drug shit as any other young retarded nogs in the music industry

the only way a nation-state can curtail free trade in the name of environmentalism is through control of the seas
change is a slow process, but we'll stop those goddamn cargo ships come hell or high water
or blow 'em outta the water

>Science

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

GG Allin, Gary Glitter, Anal Cunt

...he said, posting on a science machine

that one guy that fucked a baby. lost profits or whatever. Still, niggers are mostly garbage if not isolated from other nogs.

Norwegians and Finns. Degenerate drunks and potheads/pillpoppers consist roughly 30-50% of the most brütal hëävy metäl. Plus they're all fucking pussies who do homoshit.

>mfw he didn't know what the word 'ponder' meant

Attached: 1421936589427.png (610x434, 342K)

science is fucking boring overrated shit

yeah I love cancer without hoping for a cure
you think scientific research goes into iPhones and videogames?

There's nothing wrong with people dying from cancer.
And cancer research is still boring as fuck

>yeah I love cancer without hoping for a cure
Death is good. We need death.

>they said, cancer-free (so far)
niggers

>prefers jelly or syrup.
I don't get it

BASED

I don't go to the doctor. I can't breath properly since a few months ago. I probably have cancer.
Stop overrating death

Shut the fuck up nerd.
If you don't need a degree to use it, it's not a "science machine".

Varg murdered a guy thats hardly subhuman shit you fucking pussy. If you talk the talk walk the walk. Its why I unironically respect rappers that are pieces of shit from the ghetto like gucci mane rather than frauds like 6ix9ine

>I'm sick and am not seeking out help
idiot or liar

>this machine has only been available to less than 1% of humans ever, but fuck science lmao
wut

you must be 18+ to post here ya simp

Literally yes

kys

How come everyone got a cool gamertag except Ameer? :(

>1% of humans can browse the internet
I fucking wish.

>what is history
the earth isn't 6k years old, bitch

>idiot or liar
Neither. There's no reason to prolong my existence

There is literally nothing wrong with snitching. Don't want to get caught for crimes? Don't be acting like a nigger in the first place commiting those crimes. I have no sympathy for criminals.

>murdered a guy thats hardly subhuman shit you fucking pussy
>I unironically respect rappers that are pieces of shit from the ghetto
$10,000 to the one who guesses user's skin color.

You're probably not even black, you're probably Mexican. Only Mexicans are this sadistic and I know my kind all too well, you filthy bastard.

so idiot then lol

Attached: 1568922897681.png (620x400, 251K)

I live in that brown building
do you think he's still out there

>why yes I do love the sh*t out of science but I got a humanities degree instead how did you know?

Attached: 1526565012226.png (644x800, 15K)

you don't need a degree to appreciate science, nigger

absolutely based
btw what's happening with her admission that she drugged people and stole from them?

LMAO Rae Sremmurd are not metal, plebian.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (400x224, 745K)

>what is history
A fucking meme.
Hey dumbass were pointy sticks science machines too? They were only available to less than 1% of primates at one point in history too you know.

I’m a white European man. Murder happens if you choose to live those lifestyles. None of these gang bangers or whatever are innocent, they choose the life knowing the risks. If they murder innocents its different. But varg and that scene all lived on the fringe and built their personas around being edgy, outside of the norms, independent and angry. Practice what you preach is all I’m saying

>Rae Sremmurd
No one mentioned that at any point

this is the stupidest comment I've read on this site

Reminder that one of the robbed chains' designa was unironically bases on a My Little Pony character:
instagram.com/p/Bfy3MWYB2Tk/
youtube.com/watch?v=9N1q_L18HCU

Attached: TATI.jpg (692x1580, 187K)

lol
Just go to church you fag, I guarantee that's more your speed.

This kid is going to get assassinated if he keeps it up. How do you guys think this will affect Cardi B?

Have him live out in the wilderness like Ted

The worst part about all of this is that these aren't even real gangs, they're retarded street niggers larping as gangsters and shooting each other for fun with no real end game or profit motive

That should be an Annabelle face tat.

Attached: 66311665_2452914371619067_4546966942296516586_n.jpg (1080x1350, 184K)

>How do you guys think this will affect Cardi B?
No clue who that is but I hope everyone in the modern music industry gets fucked.

>you like science you must like God >: (
lol wtf

>Rainbow
ok, maybe that image isn't so fucking gay after all, Stargazer's my fucking jam

S E E T H I NG
Go back to IFLS you midwit dilettante.

I bet you think science is exciting.
We need to start killing every faggot science PhD in this earth.

That’s racist

>No clue who that is

Stop trying to act cool on a Cantonese basket-weaving board.

As an ass eatee, it's polite to coat your asshole with jelly or syrup so the eater has a pleasant experience.

>science isn't exciting grrr how dare you appreciate nature you smarty-pants!

>why yes I have read kaczynski how did ya know?

Varg literally did nothing wrong.
>killed a guy who was planning to kill him
>burned down christian synagogues in norway
Both are perfectly just actions.

Nigga I do my absolute best to stay disconnected with the world and oblivious to trends. To me it's still 2009 and it will always be 2009.

Attached: 5d1.png (701x701, 14K)

>I love gawping mindlessly at the cool cosmological stories my trusted social authority figure tells me, all of which I am incapable of interpreting for myself without being handheld through the process by said trusted social authority figure

Yeah, like I said church is more your speed.

>2009
Based year, keep fighting the good fight brother.

>the fbi grabs the guy who has the most to lose and threaten him with years in prison. this is classic corrupt fbi scumbag bullshit
I don’t trust law enforcement at all. No more than I trust gangsters.

Easy way to avoid trouble with either...

Attached: FFE3B34F-00A4-4632-AE40-03594075F2CD.png (305x165, 89K)

Hell fucking yeah.
Can't make an omelette without busting a few eggheads.

>you like computers, so you like cosmology!!!!! sky-daddy is more your speed, fuck stars!!!!!
projecting much?

I want to go back so bad

Attached: aE2n0Ze_700b.jpg (700x1244, 52K)

This dude is the gift that keeps on giving

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-231102.png (760x639, 133K)

>science
>appreciate nature
most teachers or students in stem appreciate fuck all. they all just want to masturbate to how much they know about the overspecialized topic they got bored during their PhD
Normalfags appreciate science in the same sense they appreciate capeshit. They all see these documentaries with nice CGI and shit and think they appreciate and love science. Truth is they can't even solve a simple kinematic problem (and would be bored out of their minds trying to learn how)

I don't get it. Does the punchline imply he's just incredibly stupid or is this some kind of inside joke? I don't know this faggot at all.

Cosmology isn't a synonym for astronomy you dumbass pleb.

t. got filtered in freshman year

It's an actual transcript of the trial

No fucking way. Surely you jest, user. TELL ME YOU ONLY JEST.

Attached: 1567292961800.png (564x473, 407K)

>he's just incredibly stupid
It's that one.

I refuse to believe anyone can be this retarded and not be medically officially diagnosed.

Yo how much does it cost to live a block from Washing square park?

This guy sounds like he's getting exactly what he deserves though (despite him sounding like he's mentally retarded).

>the guys who actually fucked the 13 year old girl are hard
Imagine thinking fucking a kid makes you a hard ass. kys

What a madlad.

His career is far from dead.. He'll get out and he'll top the charts again.. We ain't living in 1995, none of that shit matters Snitch or not, it don't fuckin' matter anymore.

In a world where teenagers determine who's on top, snitching out a gang of former associates that were plotting to kill your ass because you cut them off, is unimportant.

Yes, that was my point. Your reading comprehension is spectacular, right on the level with every other fag who sees pedos everywhere.

>not listening a to kid fucking snitch is cringe
Lel

But he didn't do anything wrong.

>all these amerifat nigger media drones complaining that he is "snitching" by not wanting to go to prison for 40 years
didn't these people rob him and take all his money and jewelry? why would he not tell the police to fuck them over? criminals are so braindead it's hilarious

Underrated post

Anyone claiming that if he goes into the witness relocation program he will be killed doesnt really understand the goal is to put the person in the middle of nowhere america. Common street criminals are not bounty hunters and dont have the tenacity to travel 2000 miles to kill someone.

I had a client that was in the witness relocation program after testifyijng against the mafia for penny stock fraud in NYC in the 1990s. 10 years later he was a local celebrity in the small town we were in and he even became a spokemen for local businesses. He always says the "streets have a shitty memory"

Imagine defending this guy in any way.

>amerifat nigger media drones complaining that he is "snitching" by not wanting to go to prison for 40 years
>why would he not tell the police to fuck them over?
He either goes to prison or gets killed for snitching, there is no way out of this. Little bitchboy is fucked and has to pick his poison.
>criminals are so braindead it's hilarious
Yes, this part is true.

really? explain Gravano then

Just kill yourself.

Racism is thrown around so much these days I have gotten to the point that I always assume accusations are bullshit. I forgot there are actually people out there who don’t just hate a culture but actually a skin color. Thanks for reminding me faggot.

Attached: 1542779408445.jpg (1000x1500, 634K)

>stabbed to death a guy who he believed was planning to kill him in a fit of drug-induced paranoia
>burned down houses of worship
Be an edgelord somewhere else.

classic

(You)

Hahah funny you mention that. Sammy left the program and started selling ecstasy in mesa arizona, everyone knew about it. Do a search for "devil dogs" in the pheonix new times for more info. But literally everyone involved in drugs knew about him.
Arizona is also where i live but i was referring to a different guy.

Who should play Shotti in the biopic?
he played the game to quick and ended up losing everything he took the 15 year plea deal cause he knew he was going under after this

Attached: shotti-danny-backstage.png (680x440, 364K)

>Kek, he didn't even fuck the girl he got a CP charge for, only slapped her ass while the harder niggas fucked her.
>Daniel is a fucking joke. Guarantee he's sucked the dick of every actual nigga around him.

>the guy who didn’t fuck the kid is a joke
>the guys who did were hard

>im only pretending to be a retarded fuck

I miss how the world was when these memes were popular

Attached: 1552233351903.jpg (500x483, 101K)

fund it

>we need a cheap black gangster

Attached: image.jpg (768x431, 28K)

Fuckwad, he didn't fuck the kid because he was ALREADY a joke. He wasn't "allowed" to.
But he certainly took the charge for it.

This is the lifestyle he chose and these are the consequences. He's absolutely deserving of everything he gets and then some.

I'm a middle class white dude, what is the significance of this?

Attached: 1502420962565.jpg (613x533, 107K)

Imagine actually being this iffy. Pretty cringe tbqwertyh

None at all.

this is more relevent to middle class white dudes than it is to ghetto niggers

holy fuck. seriously, how much of a manlet is this guy?

The lead singer of Lostprophets fucked an infant live on video.

I see nothing wrong with this

>LE CONSEQUENCES

Attached: 7y87989.jpg (480x480, 38K)

How so? I know Cardi B is a rapper/singer/whatever - I know who the bloods are. Why does it matter if she is connected to them? Doesn't this make her look good in front of the wannabe gangstas who look up to her?

Attached: 1522679296913.jpg (362x357, 20K)

do you literally not know what rockstars were like

It means more mystery meat niggas are going to be behind bars, so that's less coloreds you have to see in the world.

That's good

Drugs are stupid and make you stupid, but doing drugs only physically harms the user in the long run, gangster shit takes many victims and sometimes innocent people too.

This dude is literally the IRL Joker. Prove me wrong.

69 stitches*

>thinks it ended at only drugs

Attached: 5terfer.jpg (540x600, 23K)

>getting this angry for a guy that wanted to fuck a kid but wasn’t allowed to

Attached: F71E11D9-32AE-4BBF-A3B5-E63338BB1B70.jpg (214x317, 15K)

Rolling Stones and Van Halen has tons of underage and dealt with shitters like the Hells Angels

Nope, this idiot's total lack of ability to comprehend words is the angering thing.

>actions have consequences
It’s weird you think it’s autistic to understand things we all learn in kindergarten.

Wtf he sold out everyone on Yea Forums

>LE ACTOINS MAKE LE CONSEQUNECIES :(

>I’m n-not angry t-t-that he didn’t get to f-fuck a kid!

Attached: F796CC5B-4C95-4EC2-97A5-F86C05B76CF6.jpg (220x273, 16K)

Now you’re getting it.

No. This isn't even his trial. After his testimony concludes he'll have a sentencing hearing.

(You)

cope kid fucker

Attached: fuckin_wow.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

News flash: Criminal gangs are scum and they don't have time for your pearl-clutching morality about underage girls
Get over it.

feed my fishes while i'm gone

if you want to fuck this, you are a fucking pedophile
instagram.com/daniellecohn/

> not fucking kids is pearl clutching

Attached: 40897F11-9688-4253-82B5-16A6F6E01D60.jpg (2857x3000, 855K)

It was gifted to me; let me pass it along to you.

Attached: fuckin_wow.webm (576x432, 678K)

>singer of NME butchers his mother with a kitchen knife
>that christian metal fag who hired a hitman to off his wife
>even setting aside varg, norway's scene was filled with arsonists and murderers, many of whom did time for their crimes
>vince neil has beaten every single one of his wives, tons of DUIs and assaults
>axl rose jumping into a crowd like a chimp to assault somebody
>glenn danzig directing a crowd to assault a photographer
>josh homme kicks a photographer in the face
>kurt cobain threatening journalists with violence
>marilyn munster paying security thugs to assault and abuse journalists
It's a pretty endless, nigger-tier list, bruh. I'm a diehard metalhead but even I've got to admit there're some real creeps in metal.

Are there any good YouTube clips?

OKKUURRRRRrrrr

>Feminists successfully get Australia's nanny gov to ban Tyler the Creator for making rape jokes
>Kanye West goes full Chaotic Neutral, endorses Trump and makes white late night hosts walk on eggshells to criticize him
>After lefties jerk off the Swedish Prison system for the last decade A$AP Rocky gets imprisoned and tells them all that it's terrible
>Insufferable zoomer faggot 6ix9ine gets vanned after trying to play tough guy gangster, rats on the biggest woman in the hip hop industry

I don't even like rap but fuck me this is entertaining

Attached: 9rqGnbc3_400x400.jpg (395x395, 19K)

All I'm seeing is a list of alpha-type behaviour, beta-boi.

ay u heard bout dat guy named jimmy? he did that lufthansa shiet

Attached: 05956B1F-D2D6-475B-941C-7370618BA622.jpg (515x399, 60K)

I'm so glad the democrats made The Greatest City in the fucking world multi cultural

>All I'm seeing is a list of alpha-type behaviour, beta-boi.

Attached: Based Alt-Right Alpha.jpg (760x507, 76K)

>axl rose jumping into a crowd like a chimp to assault somebody
youtube.com/watch?v=uOXDbMne6Ek
I hate Axl so fucking much but I love this clip. It's hilarious.
>Grab that guy and take his camera!
>I'll take it goddammit!
>The way he grabs his hat before jumping
That's some Looney Tunes shit right there.

Attached: 458073717.png (512x384, 341K)

>imagine not being ghetto nigger and still listening to ghetto nigger music
>imagine being white middle class 20 something neet and trying to sound like ghetto nigger while posting on anime imageboard

Attached: 1549984269673.png (894x773, 48K)

beating journalists is king shit. never forget that politician who won because he stone cold steve austin’d a reporter and broke his pussy glasses

I think we're dealing with a gen-you-WINE, certified tuff guy nigga, here

Attached: Fernando de la Cerdas scabbard from 1275 - decoration is enamelled gilt plaque.jpg (450x268, 94K)

>"clean up"
Do you not see the tattoos on his face?

He doesn't know how to wear a suit.
>tie is too big. He should've gone with skinny tie.
>Suit is buttoned with both buttons. Yikes.png
>cuffs too long on both shirt and jacket...

he put his hair into pigtails. he's not a cherokee indian, just get a fucking haircut.

>Even Idris Elba gets cucked
Women were a mistake.

His tie is actually fine, he has a fat head and a skinny tie would make him look like a head on a toothpick. I agree with your other points, though

Attached: the-rake-naples-12-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 157K)

>be alpha male
>feel constant need to have pissing contests with other alpha males to determine who is more alpha
Imagine being part of the smartest animal species there is, and then wasting your potential by acting on the same level of intelligence as the dumbest animals.

metal is faggot music

the number of times he got buttfcuked

>Suit is buttoned with both buttons
What's wrong with this?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Clownworld irl

JANNY IFFY UH

Not the clip you were looking for, but watching him fail at elementary maths is even more pathetic than not knowing what "ponder" means: youtu.be/pnj_qzYeDYc

That’s great. Now find the music genre where 90% are engaged in fueds that end in shootings and where musicians are openly part of organized crime groups and routinely get popped on RICO charges.

And are you seriously going to say many rap artists don’t assault women and photographers?

I mean Jesus dude The Rolling Stones hired the Hells Angels for security ONCE and learned that lesson real quick.

>making it about race
>calling other people racists

what is the stiffy?

Honestly I can’t even laugh at this. This is just sad.

Nearly every song he made was lit. Say what you want about Mr. Hernandez, but he made banger after banger.

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Or maybe he's in his twenties. I wouldn't have heard of this zoomer fag either, if he hadn't been memed all over here last year
t. 25 year old

Who's that subhuman?

Read the thread, negro.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/6ix9ine
Rude little shit.

Attached: AB3D830E-2735-42C2-B2A7-6B068F9A762D.jpg (900x900, 141K)

this is pretty adorbz tbqwertyh

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INTERNET BOY

THAT'S THAT GOOFY SHIT, WE AIN'T INTO THAT BOY

Black gangs will never have a strong foundation like the mafia and yakuzas

Attached: K1pyIkVJOqE7Gf2g_Fg1rEpx_TBJf8TvlI5vV9C2wI8.png (306x434, 125K)

No way. He can't be that tall unless those guys in the pictures with him are 7'0.

Those are inches, so he's circa 62 inches tall

Retarded fucking measures, why can't Amerilards be normal so we can see how many fucking centimeters tall he is?
You're no better than the brits who measure weight in fucking rocks.

No way is he 5'2

pffft

Attached: 1455231039333.gif (250x159, 876K)

America doesn't exist anymore. Hasn't for multiple decades thanks to Hart Celler. Armstrong was unironically right, shit needs to be burned to the ground.

CUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAANG

Go tell the Bloods you think they're a bunch of pedos, I'm sure they'll give a fuck.

B A S E D

Bottom button is ALWAYS left unbuttoned.
ALWAYS.

13? More like 29. Eugh.
>if you want to fuck this
No I don't, she looks too old.

WHY? And if it's designed that way why is it there in the first place?

Attached: 1555996098075.png (500x384, 263K)

>Bottom button is ALWAYS left unbuttoned.
>ALWAYS.

based NPC

Change the 9 into an 8?

Attached: 1565823611854.jpg (2000x1333, 1.54M)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 2222222222222.png (563x542, 157K)

>And if it's designed that way why is it there in the first place?
So if you lose a button you have a spare.

Prison Iffy Uh
Soap Getting Slippy Uh
Cellmate Got The Stiffy Uh
Butthole Getting Jizzy Uh
Bloods Gon' Get Me Uh
Should Of Been A Crippy Uh

The requirement to be legally considered retarded had to get changed because something like 80% of all blacks had an IQ that made them legally retarded.

>Music in general outside of electronic just sounds like garbage these days.
Yikes and shut-in pilled

EPIC XD

>glenn danzig directing a crowd to assault a photographer
>josh homme kicks a photographer in the face
Based. Fuck journalists.

Attached: 1558499248734.jpg (960x720, 158K)

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGG

Former Manowar guitarist got caught with kiddie porn

>Kek, he didn't even fuck the girl he got a CP charge for, only slapped her ass while the harder niggas fucked her.
lmao bet you'd buy that line after he fucked your mom too

>he's tattling on anyone he can so he'll be bringing a lot of these people down
Literally nobody famous will be brought down by this, probably not even the faggot at the center of the charade

>he punched in the face and nose
>for 5-20 seconds
>10 punches

Even the dude throws slow and weak as fuck or he's retarded.

10/10

I remember being a little kid and hearing sob stories on NPR about how black kids were getting put in special ed classes because of racism, in hind sight it all seems so obvious what was actually going on.

The same thing that's going on today in NYC when the mayor wants to eliminate the gifted and talented program from the NYC public school system for not being "diverse" enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7lObY0aV0

>biggest woman in the hip hop industry
*blocks generic Dominican thots path*

Attached: 1553802418350.webm (800x500, 1.46M)

I see nothing wrong with this

I know right, i can't get how faggotry rap have become.

>We need to start killing every faggot science PhD in this earth.

Attached: gigachad thinkpad.png (300x255, 35K)

Remember when they cut Elvis Presley off at the bully button because his hip gyrations were deemed too lewd?

>On 9 October 2017, Watkins was accused of grooming a young mother from prison
>In March 2018, Watkins was found with a mobile phone that he had been hiding in his anus
Absolute mad lad

>imagine not being ghetto nigger and still listening to ghetto nigger music
I only listen old school rap.
>imagine being white middle class 20 something neet and trying to sound like ghetto nigger while posting on anime imageboard
Like how? By using word "nigga"?

hernandez a cute, A CUTE

fucking based who can stop him?

But i was on special ed classes and i am white.

You think they'll hire someone not to kill him, but to record a live raping of him, and posting it on worldstar?
The shame will make him want to kill himself

What did the triple x tentacle kid die for?

funny thing is everything has an electronic sub genre attached to it now.
Country died long ago, now it's just country-pop
Rap dick rides every genre to death so the leading artist changes every 2 years. Right now it's 619 and that gay boy Lil Nas

I miss 2013 /fa/. now it's just a fashion themed Yea Forums

good one

Attached: 1386181060668.gif (332x215, 1.98M)