Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: wings.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

anyone /rsk/

>2:08:09
Is it worth marathoning?

I see you also watched the kino documentary.

>wings of redemption would not fit in my shower

yes it's kino.

Link it

Am I the only one who feels bad for him?

It's worth it, I ended up watching the whole thing in one go almost accidentally.

No, I felt awful for him as well.

Ya know, I was feeling really shitty the other day. Had to do a bug show for an elementary class the other day and was bitching about it since I work at night and that was gonna cut into my sleep. Felt like shit for being so mad about showing little kids grasshoppers and beetles and such.

Then I listened to this and I felt "huh, atlear I'm not as much of a shitbag as they are".

stavros halkias

Good background noise

fuck kyle

You probably.

Attached: bPMaLjw.jpg (550x485, 33K)

him standing at his wall defeated and punching it is internet art

Ryan Gosling

This guy reminds me of a friend of mine

>this one internet guy did some stuff. over time, he started doing different stuff and became less popular.
there I saved you two hours

Idris Elba

LOOK HERE

boogies brother?

Yes, pure documentary kino

it's kino but let it run on your phone while doing other stuff
i don't know how anyone could just sit and watch it

People who, unironically, see him as a lulcow and feel like they're better than him. Which is all very funny when you think about it.

A little. He doesn't really deserve the trolling but instead of working to fix his flaws, he mainly caves and seeks pity as a defense mechanism. This wouldn't be bad except he also has a Low Tier God-size ego and always makes the stupid decisions when the impulse hits him. Despite that he is likable in a way, although the disgusting way he treats his body lessens that.

The segment where he goes over his match with Syndicate is the most interesting description of any 1v1 match in an FPS I've ever watched.