Women are unironically attracted to this look

>women are unironically attracted to this look

Attached: file.png (612x380, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wZ_XzlIvgEQ?t=1487
youtube.com/watch?v=W4o5Z5Vr51E
youtube.com/watch?v=3KgB-sI2H-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>*women are attracted to money and power, even if they belong to a fat, violent mobster

They're attracted to his power and confidence.

Less the look than the fact that he's clearly decently wealthy, and carries himself like he's dangerous.

1.93cm
yep you mad?

How many women wanna fuck a guy that looks like their dads?

all of them

Money, power, high test, confidence

Most if not all

>literal mafia boss with money, charisma, and power, somehow is able to obtain goomars
a real shock. Even the girl at the waste management office fell under his charisma anyway, so it's pretty clear that the man had enough of a personable quality to him in the first place

these

but I don't wanna fuck a girl that looks like my mom, I would do it if she's hot but i's not something I'm looking for

thats what we call a homosexual user

Im talking about real life.

In this interview here youtu.be/wZ_XzlIvgEQ?t=1487

Diane Lane talks about how hard scenes were to do with Gandolfini because he was too sexy.

Women don't age the same as men do, but most want a woman that has your mom's personality in terms of a housewife.

I mean, come on.
Add onto it the fact that his bulge was likely plainly visible.

Attached: James-Gandolfini.jpg (200x252, 15K)

It's more his power and confidence than how he looked

she's lying

I think it's his eyes and his intensity if I remember correctly

Women don't give a fuck how fat a guy is. They're attracted to inherent genetic qualities like height, jawline, ability to maintain muscle mass without effort, etc.

.. and solid gold watches.

Attached: howto pickup thots.jpg (1024x768, 791K)

An actress said something in an interview? Shit, must be true.

I realy really want to fuck charmaine

Except in real life all the women these guys are attracting are ugly and gross. Unless you are handsome and in shape and under 40 with a full head of hair, you are not banging attractive women. Even ridiculously famous and rich men like Gene Simmons and Trump banged at best very average looking women and have been forced to pay Stormy Daniels tier plastic surgery whores to touch them after they passed 40.

Just look at pic related. That's the mistress of a Mexican drug lord who had a networth of 14 billion dollars and controlled an entire portion of his country with lackeys who regularly cut the heads off whole villages. A billionaire with the power of life and death over hundreds of thousands of people and the best he could get was a tranny looking Mexican mutt.

Attached: sd-me-sanchez-hearing-20170629.jpg (1048x589, 81K)

ive noticed women being extremely interested in me because I look like Im 22 but im 30

Coping

>t.

Attached: modern man.jpg (342x388, 24K)

nah, he's the reason we still talk about sopranos. dude was a g, played the most convincing tough guy we ever saw. straight chad who owned being fat and balding like it didnt matter and pierced your soul with his gaze. i know this shit, i have marfans and constantly broke as fuck, but it doesnt matter because im the toughest guy in the room. ive had sex probably 1900 times and my gf is so far out of my league it's not even funny. youd probably suck my dick if i asked. god i love Yea Forums

You're entirely missing the fact that someone in such a position could not have any kind of steady mistress who was a complete & total dumbass. Thus significantly narrowing the field of available choices.

i play hockey. I cant tell you how many out of reach bitches have been there after punching the shit out of someone

personality matters, and youre not taking his taste into consideration. lookism is flawed. sanchez got fucked hard because the guy fucking her wanted her

Post Marfan's body and I give u dah succ.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

BORN UNDER A BAD SIGN WITH A BLUE MOON IN YOUR EYE

Attached: 1525456025567.png (1054x526, 69K)

gandolfini was not a tough guy irl, he was just large. kind of long story but i met this guy and his wife went to college with him, he worked as a bouncer, she told us that he was a very quiet nice guy that was kind of shy and avoidant.
youtube.com/watch?v=W4o5Z5Vr51E

>shakes my body

he was expressive, tall, vulnerable, lauded by the press, rich, famous, charismatic, sociable, and most importantly carried himself fully and proudly. your sister would fuck him instantly

see also
i agree

He looks like everyone's dad and women all subconsciously (or consciously) want to fuck either
>their dad
>their dog

plus he had a great smile. its all about the eyes and the smile. i have a crush on him and i want to fuck him

You woke up this morning
The world turned upside down (lord above)
Thing's ain't been the same
Since the Blues walked into town.

Attached: 1568409833889.gif (498x401, 294K)

GOT YOURSELF A GUN

my dick is large. 7.1 inches to be exact. i have an aesthetic facial scar after getting jumped by two guys and one of them had a box cutter. been a heroin addict for 16 years and these bitches dont give a fuck. they love that their chance of dying quadruples anytime they are around me.
hiding your emotions is lame. means youre insecure.
you understand

Attached: WIN_20190622_20_54_42_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

But you're one in a million
You've got that shotgun shine (shame about it)
Born under a bad sign,
With a blue moon in your eyes

Attached: 1567280026926.gif (200x193, 73K)

>been a heroin addict for 16 years
how old are you? do you feel like you could b urself without the heroin? or do the bad thoughts cripple your personality and confidence once youre sober?

sup chrissy

When people say things are cope, this is what theyre talking about.

Could take a screenshot of this guys posts and put them in the dictionary under cope.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KgB-sI2H-c
the bloody girls and bloody guys with bloody murder in their eyes

i would crumble under the shit of life if i didnt have dope. i would be an angry person. depression, anxiety and boredom is something no one should have to deal with. i am 30. snorted dope at 10 years old(forced). my life has been really fucked up and outside of my control.
how is your life? no cope in there at all?

>Im talking about real life.

In real life he's a millionaire actor with international clout. He plays a psycho mob boss. They're the same fucking thing to women. Status and power.

If anything the murder aspect would probably tingle them even more if it were real but since he's just "playing" it's safe so they can live out the fantasy.

Fucking Weinstein HARVESTED how many hundreds of actresses before they turned on him in old age? If you give Gandolfini a pass for looking good, Harvey sure as shit wasn't.

>That's the mistress of a Mexican drug lord who had a networth of 14 billion dollars and controlled an entire portion of his country with lackeys who regularly cut the heads off whole villages. A billionaire with the power of life and death

You've switched cause and effect. He could bang any 16 year old twat he wanted all day long. But he wanted something other than tight teenage puss for his mistress.

If you're that powerful and sex is completely effortless you start looking for something less obvious.

he looks handsome here. very classic new york face

He's a confident man with a decent looking face and at least comes across as sincere, what do you expect?

this, numales btfo

The face of an incel

Nice balding

The women attracted to him had no substance or value. They were all filthy whores of varying levels of hotness.
Yes, even Carmella.

what's up gigachad?

heroin lies to you. it reassures you that everything is ok, even the stuff that really isnt ok is ok. you might be content with your situation now but maybe you shouldnt be. one day youll look back at your life and be in despair and regret. you probably understand this all already at least abstractly.

im sorry user. its not too late

my life is fucking fantastic though, i love and am inspired by every breath. i feel so fuckin great all the time.

Yeaaaah but you have to stop it. We already figured out what the best kind of life is, in fact we already made your life to look realy really fucking awful. Stop doing that shit, live the actual good life y'know?

It's because he's rich, has a huge cock and is a huge fucker that could kick the shit out of almost anyone. what don't you get?

Filthy fucking sceeves would slit their own child's throat for a bump. I hate that liberals try to empower these people. Kill them. An addict isn't even a person.

That, that is litteraly what women go after user. Frued wasnt totally crazy. Daddy issue girls are a thing for a reason.

You do you just haven't realised it yet.

hell no you motherfucker. fucking retard. i just deal with the withdrawals if i cant get any. in fact i dont do dope for a month or two once a year on purpose. and liberals do not have our backs, youre projecting with the whole slit a childs throat thing huh? crack addicts are the only ones who do crazy shit like that, heroin addicts are the most evolved humans on earth.

Confidence sells.

A fucking disturbing number of them.

>all about the eyes and the smile
Basically this. A big, powerful man with keen eyes and a quick smile? I bet most women would fuck Gandolfini, especially before he gained a ton of weight.

>new yo9rk
what the fuck