Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCd6HLNW3MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3hAt1uWo8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we get it, you hate disney and having ironman be a part of spider-man
TAS 2 is still the worst spider-man movie though

no, homecoming was

true

maybe, but at least he was spiderman in tas2, though adaptation aside you are right, it is a worse "movie"

yawn

it has more eyeroll moments than any, but TASM2 has more cringe moments.

This isn't Raimi's Spider-Man 2

Nah, it was great. I love cutesy teen romance and Holland and Zendaya had great chemistry. I liked the Raimi movies but something about that version of Mary Jane always got on my nerves. Maybe it was the writing or Dunst herself, but I never liked her and thought Peter deserved better.

homecoming at least reinforced the whole idea of helping people and doing the right thing no matter the personal cost, remember tony was wrong in that film, this one jerks him off, hell the villain's whole motivation is tied to iron man not spiderman

>Marvel bad

Attached: 1568325100863.png (785x1000, 254K)

that's like a single third of the flick and peter all of a sudden has a crush on her which made me think i needed to rewatch homecoming

but i liked homecoming for the most part though

it's the TLJ of spider-man films, jake parker and everything

It was fun but the way they found out Mysterio was bad was so fucking stupid. Peter is a dunce the entire movie
He barely talks to her in Homecoming. The crush came offscreen which is pretty disrespectful to how big of a deal their romance is supposed to be

this

what a lame poster

Wasnt bad, better than homecoming and the andrew garfield movies. Although they could have done a lot more with mysterio. Every single illusion twist was super predictable and obvious. The only twist that actually got me was nick and hill being the green dudes from captain marvel. I didnt even read the comics. mysterios motivation was lame and they made his character look cool but boring in pretty much everything else. Hes literally the villain whos evil just cuz

they kind of ruined peter parker as a character though

when will we get a film about her?

Attached: yogesh-pugaonkar-yo-penny-parker-12-18-72.jpg (1800x1200, 573K)

Yea feels more like miles morales if he was white more then peter parker

1.Spiderman 2
2.Spiderman
3.Spiderman 3
4.Homecoming
5.TAS
6.Far From Perfect
7.TAS2

Spidertwink

/thread

You're missing spiderverse

>Spiderman 2
>TAS
>Spiderverse
>TAS 2
> Spiderman
>Homecoming
>Spiderman 3
>Far From Home

I actually don't have a strong opinion on the bottom. The point here is that Marvel Spidey is the worst saga yet. It's like they threw all of the aspects of a movie together, but the result is this mindless charade.

It barely feels like a movie. At least TAS2 had an interesting take on Spiderman. He is a complete hero. For the most part, Parker has a harder time dealing with life than Spiderman does stopping villains. And aside the fact that Electro was a skin deep character, the rhyming voice in his head and giving his powers a musical element felt really cool.

FIVE films now with Holland's Spider-Twink and still not a SINGLE mention of Uncle Ben! He worships Tony Stark, and his Aunt May is cool with him being out of the closet as Spider "Peter Tingles" Twink.

NO mention of "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" because kids/normies don't know what that means to be responsible or accountable. Just wear new costumes and sell more MOICENDISE!

Fuck this garbage.

retard

they dropped it after civil war

I know, right? What is he, a fucking highschooler?

>Le contrarian edgy piece of shit

Could you explain why?

It wasn't even an Avengers level threat.

mysterio is a lame villain and their take on spiderman is shit and inconsistent, also "he is.. iron boy"
*acdc plays

correct

a waste of jake

I see. What do you mean by Spiderman being inconsistent? Is it like Garfield where he's on/off with Gwen about a dozen times through the movie?

Tony was wrong? Peter literally fucked up by getting involved plenty of times and disobeying orders which nearly got people killed. So just because he didn't outright kill the villain after crashing a plane full of Stark tech, it makes him right and Tony wrong?

tony enforces the idea of staying out of fights and picking and choosing your battles, peter decides he will do what he believes is the right thing to do, suit and tony's permission or not.
Far from home shits on that by making peter selfish

I see. Thanks.

move? what movie?
it felt like an overlong video game cut-scene

yeah, everything other than the illusion nightmare was to cg

Not enough milf aunt may.

There hasn't been a good Spiderman movie in 15 years. And no, don't bother replying with your basketball-american animated fanfic.

youtube.com/watch?v=kCd6HLNW3MQ
>one of the most memorable scenes is just a heart to heart conversation
>Aunt May clearly knows Peter is Spider-Man without saying it, give touching heartfelt scene
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q3hAt1uWo8M
>most memorable scene, again just a human moment
>is a fucking video game
meanwhile
>mcu Aunt MILF discovers Peter is Spider-Man in a post credits scene completely played as a joke
>never once in FFH shows any humanity or concern for Peter despite him being younger than ever and having already fucking DIED doing hero activities
Fuck Disney and fuck Marvel. These creatures are jewish vampires who will be satiated by nothing besides sucking all humanity and soul possible out of beloved characters and cinema as an art form in order to perfect their McNugget filmmaking.

Attached: maximum spider.gif (200x197, 737K)

So he literally disobeys Tony again then gets praised and an apology from Tony just because the one time he put himself in danger he actually didn't die or need help for once? I still don't understand why people praise MCU Spiderman when his character is absolute garbage. Why can't we go back to when heroes worked hard and made sacrifices to win their battles and actually save the day?

I just marathon'd the 2nd half of this
It's fucking incredible. Great movie.
The mid-credits and after credits scenes were next level too

so you wanted to watch a romcom, got it.

>wtf you want a film to have moments of humanity to make the characters more relatable and the consequences more impactful? If you want more than epic quips and CGI fighting you must be gay

Attached: 1561416093063.gif (460x420, 3.83M)

nigger

hey i wasnt a huge fan of homecoming spiderman but at least it wasnt as disrespectful as ffh

this guy gets it

Amazing 2 was significantly worse
I’d agree that it was the second worst maybe

the problem is yes it's a way worse film but it was less disrespectful to the character of peter/spider-man