What was the message this tried to pass?

What was the message this tried to pass?

Attached: file.png (338x500, 387K)

coom

Women don't even like this movie, only gays do.

That young Amanda Seyfried was the only 10 in that movie

At walmart the smile at you and say hello but they don't actually feel it on the inside

Bee yourself

Girls are mean

The only message is the friends we made along the way.

That all women are whores

Nobody in mean girls has sex

>"Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter. And ruining Regina George's life definitely didn't make me any happier. All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you."

I actually read (skimmed) the book Mean Girls was "based" on and it actually does shed some light on the dynamics of female-female interactions.

Based

Cringe

Attached: 1564225734918.jpg (800x1000, 78K)

to not contribute to bullying by rewarding those at the top with popular affection

Attached: 1566879929592.jpg (204x248, 9K)

That girls are bigger bullies than men are.

B A S E D beyond measure

>someone cropped out her swollen heroin toes
LOL

There wasn't a message
It was just a comedy film
In fact, one of the main reasons it's relatively well regarded (compared chick films like Ghostbusters 2016 or that Girls Trip movie with Queen Latifah) is that it wasn't trying to push some one dimensional political or social message.

>that it wasn't trying to push some one dimensional political or social message.
The movie literally ends with a "Dear diary today I learned" monologue.

this says more about you than the film desu

Be nice

that it's so fetch!

That teenage bitches are hot

Are you legitimately retarded? It's a serious question

Isn't it some bullshit about accepting the dyke and the fat incel shooter? (I dont remember, I scrubbed those characters from memory so I could fap to the Plastics)