She hated the new Rambo

How do we feel about this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=__sI77fl7ck

Attached: Grace Pic 2019 4.png (741x720, 729K)

I would give her a massively enlarged prostate if you know what I'm saying

I'd ram my bone into her if you get what I'm implying

I could see drawing first blood

She also hated the new Taika Hitler documentary. Said it was in poor taste. She's /ourgal/.

I'd violently facefuck her then roll her over and stick my slick slobbered on member into her anus ...wait what was the question?

This old bitch's pussy probably smells like a dying animal with all those dead eggs in her barren wasteland.

The first four Rambo movies were cheesy as hell. I'm not sure if I should support V though since it's an action movie with a male lead in it, something you rarely see anymore. I might catch at the dollar cinema.

I don't know who this is, but she looks weird. Like something is wrong with her eyes, or she doesn't know how to put on makeup. Something uncanny

She has a husband and kids you incel freak

>caring what women think

You should check out her channel . She talks like a complete goon. It's very charming after awhile.

And as always, you can check out my other videos RIGHT NOW!

What's her hip to waist ratio?

Attached: grace-randolph.jpg (744x760, 52K)

She has an entry in wikifeet. Who knew?

Attached: Grace-Randolph-Feet-2503211.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

She also has big ole titties and a fat, soft, milk white ass.

She's a brainlet normie that jerks off marvel movies. Her hips don't make her opinion matter.

She's right, but for the wrong reasons
She hates it because it's a "white" (Italian, but we'll let him slide because of the first four Rockys) hetero male killing Mexicans and blah blah blah
The truth is the movie will suck just because it's another shitty ageing Stallone movie with a generic lazy plot and violence that's been done before and better

imagine watching those love handles ripple as you slam that shit in doggy

Well, the thing is, she's a women. I'm inclined to disregard her opinions.

She's probably loud as fuck and also a crier

Fine, i still like her, i don't need to agree with every opinion a youtuber i only watch once every 2 months has.

SHUT UP AND GIVE MY FACE YOUR ASS

Yeah her kids are probably 30 years old

I love Grace she's pretty based even if I don't have the same taste as her. Very honest reviewer.

Attached: grace.jpg (499x333, 27K)

She looks great in her new glasses

Attached: graceglasses.jpg (1080x1349, 251K)

2020: IM GONNA FUCK GRACEEEEE

Rivers Cuomo looking bitch.

Are you sure? She acts like she's doesn't have either.

Oh she will when im done with her

nice

>she will never give birth to quintuplets

y do we even live bros?

SHE NEEDS TO HAVE 8 BABIES!!!!

They can't enjoy a film anymore

Attached: Rotten Amy.jpg (1072x778, 209K)

that's high test

She was gifted with god tier genetics and weight distribution, but refuses to show off her body. What the fuck

Probably worth following this womans reviews to watch everything she hates and avoid everything she likes

>Listening to what a woman says about film
I even mute this bitch when she's the host on TCM

Attached: READY-MAY+29+-+ALICIA+MALONE+-+BOOK+BACK+COVER8012-CTORREALBA.jpg (1000x1250, 163K)

>god tier
I think "wine aunt tier" is more accurate.

god fucking damn dude I'm stone hard and leaking wtf she's so fucking sexy bro omfg

women should only be allowed to open their mouth if they're sucking cock. dumb bitch

There should be already a facial edit here

haha it's tied for likes and dislikes. She has a New Yorker perspective of what living in the South is like and it shows. She's still a good reviewer though.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19 Rambo Last Blood Review - YouTube.png (1327x843, 1.39M)

i just wanna punch her ass cheeks