While...

While, youtube are pieces of shit a lot of the time as a company anyone sick of the youtubers who constantly whine about not making as much money from it like they are entitled to it like this asshole? People are actually struggling out there with worse job situations if they even have a job at all.

Attached: EEyMYI6WwAEW1uM.png (804x528, 71K)

who's this guy and what exactly is he referring to

who?

>tfw surveys of school kids reveals "YouTuber" to be the job most aspire for

Youtube content creators are essentially Uber drivers. Underpaid contract workers who haul in money for the big boss and never get a fair cut.

>Why don't you make ur own Utube durrrr

literally, figuratively, objectively & subjectively....... who?

So? The appeal of YouTube is free content. People will just move onto the next free entertainment.

is that gary ridgway's boy?

Ah yes, I know this guy. I'm honored to be one of the very few people who is familiar of his work.

Yeah dude's barely even relevant and bitches about making like slightly less but still a lot of money a month.

Just one of the many asshole youtubers who wont shut up about demonitizations.

>I can no longer support a company that doesn't have my best interest at heart
So he's gonna work for some other company that doesn't have his best interest at heart?

No dude thinks his shitty little storyfire app that he owns (therefore he already makes more money by default) is going to beat youtube.

People who expected it to be a steady stream of income are retarded. Just make videos because you like it, and if you make an extra couple of bucks, that's a bonus.

Yeah I agree

frens?

Attached: apu the cool.png (839x526, 25K)

Sure. :)

Why do millennials think that their business partners should “have THIER best interests at heart”?

I don't know who this faggot is but he should just get a patreon. then the people who like his work can give him what he's worth.

Youtube is literally not their partner. That's a delusion on their part. Youtube is a company that allowerd people to make money from their platform as an incentive to get more content creators. They owe their content creators nothing, never sign a deal or contract with them, and the content creators cannot expect jack shit in return and should be happy for what little they actually got.

based.
Who would make this their full time job?? Its not like it eats up that much of their time

Want steady employment? Get a real job.

You're a millennial shut the fuck up

I think its definitely dependent on the kind of content you make, and how often you put it out. Styxhexenhammer666, for example, creates 3-5 news videos daily, among writing and editing occult books. He makes over 2 grand a month, working every day to make content. Stefan Molyneux also makes a lot content, pretty much daily, on news, politics, and philosophy. Them, among others, provide a decent service that I think is worth payment, and I would classify their journalism as a real job.

If he was serious about quiting youtube hed do it right now. Pushing it of to jan 1 next year is just shit talking. Hell quit for a little then have a "big come back" for a dumb reason.

Please define "real job"

>Stefan Molyneux
>a decent service
>journalism

Attached: snorispurdostun.png (330x330, 269K)

You didn’t answer my question

Oh yeah I watch some independent journalists/political commenters (Won't say which because that'll open a can of worms no matter which side of the spectrum they are or who they are). And guess what? All of them have things like pateron for people to support them and don't constantly bitch about youtube demonitization. Yeah occasionally it'll be talked about but still they give more calm arguments/opinions about it. They do it the right way

You didn't hear? Molyneux is based now

Attached: Molyneux-July-18.png (586x463, 38K)

He makes some good content. I don't watch or agree with all of it but he's worth more time and money than the mainstream media outlets.

Mcjuggernuggets bought a fucking tesla

Being someone's bitch for minimum wage and hating every minute of it. That's a "real job"!

you're right begging a corporation for money as if they ever owed you any is far more epic

they do when you bring them eyeballs retard
thats how marketing/entertainment works