What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 43K)

He was redpilled

fpbp

hey LIBTARDS I'm the MODERN DAY Archie Bunker!
#FuckGamerGate

The real questions should be: what was everyone else's problem?

can't trust a meathead to not be a meathead

Imagine being this guys wife, being belittled every waking moment of your life, being called a dingbat.

That poor, poor soul

She really was a shrieking retard though.

he is 44 in that picture.

Remember when she got raped and the audience was laughing because they didn't know what the fuck to do and what the hell was going on? Those two episodes were sad. I can't imagine being in the audience thinking you were gonna watch Archie being a funny old racist and instead you get Edith having her clothes ripped off on the couch by a guy with a gun and screaming and crying.

No I dont remember that

The episode where Edith died and Archie finds her slipper and cries was soul crushing. Carol O'Connor was a brilliant actor but that shit was too sad.

Jean Stapleton.
1923-2013

She died too soon.

People always talk about the racist shit when they bring up All In the Family but they never talk about how well they did drama. The show was a masterpiece. Another one that comes to mind was the KKK shit and the car bomb.

He was forced to deal with a meathead and a dingbat every day

For coming off as a one-note comedy I have to give it credit for the arc where Gloria aborted Meathead’s baby out of spite, really cuts deep.

>google these
>they are all real and from the show

Boomers were sick fucks!

His daughter married a deadbeat hippie.

It was not his kid anyway. That baby was half black and everyone knew it. That is why the Jefferson's was spun off.

that episode fucked me up honestly. it felt more like that I Love Lucy parody in Natural Born Killers than All in the Family

Carrol O'Connor was a god damned legend.
Kelly's heroes
All in the family
In the heat of the nite

too honest and real

>wants a black jew to join his club to meet diversity quota
>him and friends beg him to join
>tell him he doesn't even have to show up
>black jew agrees
>then while being walked out the door, says he's going to tell all his friends to join
>tells Archie his club will change like he wouldn't believe
>Archie closes the door and looks at other club members
>say, well we'll never be beaten in basketball

Attached: 1536028065845.jpg (399x399, 14K)

Gloria was one of the most realistic portrayals of WOKE white women in TV history. She was an annoying cunt and a awful person deep down who did everything for herself and whined until she got it to the chagrin of the decent people around her.

Rumor has it that Sammy Davis Jr. Kissing Archie is how AIDS spread to the white community.

zoomers 100% need to watch this show. It's the best sitcom ever made

Sorry I don't watch anything made before 1990. This show is from the 50's right?

THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS