Tfw Bruce Wayne won't give you 10mil a year for the rest of your life

>Tfw Bruce Wayne won't give you 10mil a year for the rest of your life

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-121054~3.png (1250x766, 560K)

He tried, at least.

He should've said something less extreme, like 1 mil

ten million dollars... a year... for the rest of my life... por favor

Attached: 1522796665877.jpg (666x500, 31K)

>tfw a singlet

Should have just waited for Superman to drop a building on him. Bruce would have set him up for life

desu blackmailing batman wast really smart
he should have sell the intel to macaroni or to the russian dog lover

>I want 10 million a year and a pear of batman's underwear every day for the rest of my life

I would have asked for 5k a month, every month. For a corporation like that, that would be reasonable and more than enough to supplement my living wage. This idiot got greedy and left with nothing.

>pear

>fills jug with money from briefcase
>llewellyn, where ya goin'?
>to do somethin' i forgot ta do

his salary was probably 50K month

Imagine thinking that doing this wouldn't get you Epsteined.

You know, you remind me of Batman...Forever.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Oh right he was the lead accountant or something like that wasn't he. I take it back, I'd have asked for 250k a month

That's it? Only 120k a year?

>he doesn't want to eat a pear made out of batman's underwear

Fucking KEK

>macaroni

Kek, this thread is gold.

>macaroni
Kek

He should have contacted Wayne directly and offered direct assistance in exchange for a higher salary, which could have easily been $10 million per year, Wayne Enterprises is a massive corporation. Nobody would think there was anything suspicious about Bruce Wayne promoting one of his analysts from his lucrative weapons development department to an excutive position.

this was a dumb side plot that brought down the film

Any amount of money would be stupid you fucking retards.

kek, go back to school Tyrone, it's 60k a year

Why? For starters, Batman doesn't kill deliberately. I think by that point in Gotham this must have been public knowledge, maybe the odd thug will die but not as a result of a targeted murder. With that in mind you'd have to feel pretty safe asking for money. Also, Wayne is a billionaire, he basically runs one of the largest cities in the world and is one of the richest men on earth (I think he's the richest guy in the DC universe but I'm not familiar with comic books, maybe Lex Luthor has more?). In any case if you keep your request reasonable, do it quietly, and maybe offer some kind of help, there's no reason to think that he wouldn't get paid.

Attached: 36B9C4E8-9F3B-4CCE-ACEB-D6BDD280DF07.png (894x773, 48K)

Should've just asked for 10 million tangerines a year

He already earned the millions by doing his job, he just blew all his leverage by trying to extort them

>he still thinks there are only 12 months in a year

You dont know what it feels like to live in gotham.