Lilly Singh

how is her new late night show so groundbreaking anons?

HIGHLIGHTS
youtube.com/watch?v=DIW8os2dkAY
youtube.com/watch?v=yctKhkoyUKw
youtube.com/watch?v=yhKTcuk5Izc

Attached: llllilsy.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/lilly-singh-calls-late-night-tvs-whiteness-a-little-late-premiere-1240152
youtube.com/watch?v=sgMbYF00tNI
youtube.com/watch?v=cn0rzAjaRgs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc9Mlx3_ajA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a plate!

Attached: Buzz-From-Home-Alone.jfif.jpg (687x458, 25K)

Only black and white(and Jewish) men are capable of being funny. Brown people are too tryhard

black people aren't funny

Dave Chappelle and Eddie Murphy are funny

Wow a sanctimonious queer woman of color. Brave.

Once was enough, you can stop shilling your shit here lilly

96 recorded episodes

funny -> not funny

White men(minus soi bois)=Black men(minus "activists")>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Latinos>>>>Black women=male fags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jewish women (Joan Rivers, the exception)>>>>>>>lesbians>East Asian women>White women=White soibois=Black "activists">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>South Asian women>trannies of all kind

Reminder she already filmed 96 episodes so they can’t change anything based on feedback. Which also means never any references to any current event

>Which also means never any references to any current event

wtf ? what kind of talk show is that ?

>Reminder she already filmed 96 episodes

Source? How can that be? That goes against the spirit of late night television talk shows

>Source?
hollywoodreporter.com/news/lilly-singh-calls-late-night-tvs-whiteness-a-little-late-premiere-1240152
>the 96-episode first season was block-shot during the fall so that Singh could devote time to her other projects, including her YouTube channel (15 million subscribers) and production shingle Unicorn Island Productions (which already has projects with Paul Feig and Kenya Barris in the works).

She has an intense hatred for straight males. Fuck that dyke

why would you guest on that show if you couldn't even promote a current project?

(((america media))) and the 'brown' meme.

they think latinos and blacks and indians are in love to each other. LOL

oh my sweet summer child...

filming 96 episodes of redundant shit does seem like a lot of work t.b.h.

Take the black pill anons. No one is funny, and everyone is trying desperately to survive in their own little world.

Ignore the race baiters and focus on yourself before it's too late.

cringe content aside, her delivery is pure cringe. what dumbass boomer thought this was a good idea?

uno farto @ 2:23

whats ur fav bit? for me its
youtube.com/watch?v=sgMbYF00tNI

not really interested in poopy for a rupee tbqh

>FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE, LOL.

It makes me sick she's from my home town.
I know exactly how people like this operate.
Her whole shtick is how difficult it is being a POC even though she grew up in the most multicultural mixed salad liberal culture on the face of the earth. Brampton is 90% Indian for fuck sakes, dumb cunt.

>Brampton is 90% Indian
Should change the name to Brapton

We call it Bramledash

youtube.com/watch?v=cn0rzAjaRgs
>literally 18 seconds into opening of second episode
>FUCK STRAIGHT WHITE MEN LMAO
now that's good shit right there that's the real real good shit

Is Yea Forums unironically gonna get triggered enough to hatewatch some garbage late-night network tv talk show?

No one under the age of 50 watches this kinda shit, who cares

join us in the watchthread user, show stars in 4 hours and 38 minutes (1:38am - 2:07am US EST)
be there

Attached: alittlelate.jpg (1273x638, 189K)

>Is Yea Forums

Typically it's just a small crowd of people so lonely that they make yet another general to feel a sense of belonging.

AY YO THIS BITCH FARDED!!!

INT. SOULLESS BROADCASTING CORPORATION MARKETING WRITERS' ROOM

Decades-old framed posters recalling past glories decorate the eggshell-colored windowless room. A large oval table occupies the majority of the room's space, though it doesn't appear to be an expensive one - faded, scuffed, poor craftsmanship.

FOUR MEN and TWO WOMEN, all in business attire, sit in chairs at the table.

MAN 1: This new late show thing with what's-her-name-

WOMAN 1: Singh.

MAN 1: (continues as if he didn't hear WOMAN 1) -how are we going to drum up controversy?

MAN 2: Well, she's a woman.

WOMAN 1: And some sort of brown person.

MAN 1: Yes, but it doesn't seem to be working.

MAN 3: What if we mischaracterize a snort as flatulence and try to force meme it on four channel dot org?

MAN 4: That place IS good for business!

WOMAN 2: Free to post there, too.

MAN 1: Let's get this campaign underway! Post it every day under the guise of criticizing what's-her-name-

WOMAN 1: Sing-

MAN 1 violently slaps WOMAN 1 to the ground and the rest of the office joins in as he begins kicking her.

MAN 1: Post it every day. Multiple times a day. We'll draw attention to this broad no matter how much we have to force it.

WOMAN 1 (gasping, through broken jaw): hear... hear...

those links which i read carefully say they started block shooting in the fall - which means they are still shooting right now, they have not shot the whole 96 already

she was doing Jussie Smollet jokes 2 nights ago which happened at the end of January, and i think he got called out sometime in mid February. So makes sense. here is the extremely funny bit about all that
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc9Mlx3_ajA

Ratings are still shite.

A Little Late Ratings

M 0.6/3 households 0.2/2 in the 18-49 demo
T 0.6/3 households 0.1/2 in the 18-49 demo
W 0.6/3 households 0.2/2 in the 18-49 demo

Carson Daly Final Season Average

CD 0.6 households 0.2 in the 18-49 demo

This broad is big on recycling. She uses the same jokes and jabs at the white audience in the 2 op vids I saw.

get woke go broke