Why no kinos about MMA life?

Why no kinos about MMA life?

Attached: masvidal permaheems askren.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnDXaem-GD0
youtube.com/watch?v=jHpoR6OVdZ4&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtube.com/watch?v=VPDg25RWyO0
sbnation.com/a/mma-history
youtube.com/watch?v=SqkUdzL4NBc
youtube.com/watch?v=479l-lMFDh4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJ3oERtq0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MASVIDAL IS A BAD MOTHERF*CKER!!! LE THREE PIECE AND LE SODA!!!

Attached: mh79c4nqi6i31.png (454x520, 11K)

Foxcatcher was great and the main char redeems himself by fighting UFC

There have been multiple movies, none good.

It's a young sport. There's time yet to make a good biopic.

But there is.

Attached: The-Smashing-Machine-The-Life-and-Times-of-Extreme-Fighter-Mark-Kerr-images-31673903-26ea-4dbf-b6eb- (780x1170, 116K)

A Lee Murray biopic would be fucking great. This dude was one of the top UFC fighters at the time and did one of the biggest bank robberies in the UK.

watch it while it's up ya jabronies

Cast him

Attached: 1568660653859.webm (502x500, 314K)

Because you don’t watch movies.

Attached: 1506E3E9-35DD-4830-A3A3-612E5499E92D.jpg (1328x2048, 1.32M)

Steve Buscemi

Mario Van Peebles

only Tony can play Tony

>It's a young sport

Attached: Pankration1.jpg (1920x1200, 198K)

Max Keeble was kino

>this fight brought to you by ModelOOOOOOOOOOOH

MMA is anti-kino

gay ass grappling, Idiocracy tier commentary, big Monster energy drink logo on the map

can't make art out of that

putting this in slow motion shows you how fake it is why would u duck ur head like that there?

cuz he’s a bum

Because they’re all pretty cringy, actually.

Fab and bobby could write a comedy sketch if they wanted to
youtube.com/watch?v=jHpoR6OVdZ4&feature=youtu.be&t=1740

Attached: 1566375989573.jpg (1080x1349, 126K)

Dude that got knocked out is a one-dimensional wrestler. His first instinct is to duck for a takedown

Early UFC is kino. I'd like to see a movie about that.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x338, 3.9M)

i luh u tivi

Attached: 1556493811375.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

The Fighter is fucking kino

>that final bout between the brothers

wwyd if el cucuy was after you

Attached: 1562526166680.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

Because literally all he knows how to do is wrestle, AKA hug a man until he submits. In his chimp brain when he sees a possible opportunity to dive and grab someone's leg (which usually = a win for him) his primal instinct is to go for it. That's why masvidal did a flying knee in the first place he just figured if he sprints at ben then ben is most likely gonna go for a leg takedown so turn it into a knee to the face.

There is something deeply disturbing about getting enjoyment from hurting other people. I have to seriously question the mental state of mind of people who get into competitive fighting, even the fans.

tap verbally

Attached: 1563445344304.png (1446x893, 1.12M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VPDg25RWyO0

Attached: 1566547910526.jpg (1125x1123, 214K)

Dios mio...

If Tony loses to khabib im converting to Islam

Attached: 567887468.jpg (2730x4096, 1.21M)

MMAkino? Here you go.

Attached: images (1).jpg (325x131, 9K)

Giancarlos Esposito or Diego Luna with a tan look the most like him

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to call the cops and ask what their emergency is

here is a good documentary kino
The Smashing Machine - Mark Kerr Story

Attached: smashing machine.jpg (300x420, 29K)

KINO

Based AND Cucuy Pilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: file.png (493x667, 588K)

That sounds like rape what that doc did to him.

2005 Grand Prix is the greatest MMA will ever be

Seething askren baby

The most kino of shots, looks like it was shot in a studio

OHNONONONO

Attached: cm punk shooting ufc.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Is this legal in america? Isn't that supposed to be a civilized place?

Truly brutish and despicable.

K I N O

He's armed and dangerous

Attached: cucuy.webm (960x540, 566K)

Can't wait for Nate to expose this guy as being trash

Mma happens all over the world and likely in whatever country you're from you mong

n word

Attached: nosed.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

what in the fuck

Kinos with this feel?

Attached: 1559909609770.webm (520x292, 1.96M)

sbnation.com/a/mma-history

youtube.com/watch?v=SqkUdzL4NBc

who in the fuck would think it to be a good idea to fight with the vintage dicaprio haircut?

>that pitiful punch he throws before the takedown

Kevin Nash films

Attached: nash KWAB.webm (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Rent Free (tm)

#everysinglethreadon4chan

A KWAB Production

Colby Chaos is the undisputed goat Heel

youtube.com/watch?v=479l-lMFDh4

love this nigga

Ahem

Attached: 321114_HERE COMES THE BOOM_1400x2100_English.jpg (560x840, 550K)

i learned about the choke recently where you're getting guillotined and you just kinda lift your hips up and they just kinda pass out without realizing it and its the coolest thing ive ever seen

from the people who brought you:

Attached: nash movie.png (500x745, 643K)

only for retards that enjoy MMA. boxing is an artform appreciated by intellectuals.

You still suck I bet, let's roll fool

pro wrestling (aka performance fighting) is on the level of high theater when we get into Japanese wrestlers such as Okada and Mayu Iwatani

i only know how to box and ive never sparred so i forfeit

bloodsport is top tier

There's no turning back foo
*Jabs at you intently*

Kickboxer 1, 3, and 4 are also good

*takes off your pants*

Woah dawg
*blushes with a hard on*

khabib is unstoppable and the GOAT

how would a mordern mma fighter fair if he were teleported back in time to ancient greece and fought their best

That depends, where did he get sent? Rome in hand to hand probably, ancient Thailand they get fucked up

He would fuck them all up very, very badly.

you know there's been a british ufc champion right?
shoutout to bisping the one guy retarded enough to fight the all time great (GSP) with one eye

I think you'd be surprised

Someone needs to make this and that someone is Danny McBride

Ancients would fuck all you pansies up

>Posting in /bonusheem/

Attached: 3.5lbs.webm (1040x1080, 725K)

>getting fucked up by 4'8" 90lbs chink insects
lmao

SET OFF FALSE PRETENSE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJ3oERtq0E

Did I miss a Nash nigger meme? What's this about?

Filtered

Could tom cruise play khabib in the biopic?

Attached: LordJesus.png (1264x1510, 1.81M)

No

Who plays mcgregor as the antagonist in the khabib biopic?

Attached: 1568416706278.jpg (648x749, 46K)

Start sharpening my elbows

It satisfies something primal in us, we've had equivalents for centuries. And MMA is much more civilised and safe compared to what came before, even boxing. The worst affected MMA guys are still a lot healthier than the worst affected boxers.

Depends, technically the sport is at a peak and most of them are good in several disciplines (BJJ, striking, etc). But if they put someone like Mighty Mouse against a huge 6'+ guy, he'd still lose as size is too much of an advantage

Who then?

He would play himself

MMA is 2 minutes of guys circling each other, 3 punches, and a minute of slow gay wrestling until the more tired dude gives up.

It's inherently antikino.

he unironically got raped in 1992, he revealed it recently

Attached: nash rape image number 453.png (664x729, 390K)

No one cares about terrorist snitch mudslimes

Attached: nash me too.jpg (1080x689, 111K)

Why'd he keep pummeling him, can't believe the subhuman mongoloid didn't realize the other guy was already gone the second the knee made impact.

I like MMA but it's fucked when they do this, and Masvidal (while seeming cool enough in interviews) revealed himself to be a giant pussy to be affected this much by very very mild trash talk. I'd dread to see him vs prime McGregor, his head would explode before they even got in the ring

Leave the thread. Watch golf. Have sex.

Attached: SuperNecessary.jpg (854x1067, 572K)

askren won the story

what is wrong iwth her face?

He did realize, he kept punching him on purpose because he fucking hates ben askren. According to him ben is a two faced pussy faggot who talks shit behind your back and then tries to pal it up to your face. Masvidal wanted to teach him a lesson.

mate, masvidal is just a nut, plain and simple
he's a psycho as they all are but he's more psychotic than the rest due to literally growing up bare knuckle fighting murderers in florida

you also see this sort of mentality in EVERY black fighter because once again, they are mentally fucked and have lived a life entirely around fighting other apes as opposed to the white guys who have had mildly more stable lives and genuinely view it as a sport instead of a chance to legally murder someone and prove you're the deadliest chimp

Yeah fair enough he is a nut alright. Aside from the Askren thing I like him, he was pretty cool through the Till fight. I'm looking forward to him vs Diaz, that'll be a good one.

I don't know. I can certainly understand a competitive nature, most of what I watch is sports after all. Something about the mindset of "I just want to break this other dude's arm" takes a fucked up mentality. It's kind of like these people who go to bars just looking to get in a fight, but take it to another level by training to do it in front of an audience.

Bad shrimp reaction, makes you look temporarily Asian

My coworker has nightmares where El Cucuy chases him down at the jiu jitsu dojo he trains at, always piss myself from laughter when tells me about them. We're both counting on him to exterminate that raghead.

its a rat race
but im not a rat
im a turtle
im a ninja turtle
my favourite is Michelangelo, whos yours?

lmfao, RIP big man

i just hope he can put his life back together
what's left of it

Attached: Nash homo.png (720x641, 103K)

Jamal was asian?

Well I would say 80% of fighters are normal people like you and me and are not in it to fuck people up. The other 20% are the kind of people you're thinking of but they usually don't make it to the top. The guys at the top get there out of a drive to improve themselves rather than to fuck people up. Gaethje vs Cerrone was a good example this weekend, they are friends and the winner really didn't want to do any more damage than necessary. GSP is a gentleman by all accounts, really most of them are not violent lunatics (McGregor being a notable exception).

If you want to see two sides of the coin, check out Hall/Cella and Riddle/Simmler. Two completely different reactions, two completely different types of people. I would argue more MMA fighters are normal than people who enjoy harming others.

this

Attached: no its my turn on the xbox.webm (853x480, 2.98M)

It would be disgustingly unfair for the Greeks. The sport is too developed and improved from the first group of MMA fighters (the first multi-disciplinarians) to modern MMA for anyone from a small world like the Greek Pankration group to keep up.

>gay ass grappling
Imagine thinking this way. Imagine being this fucking stupid.

ITT anons argue how roided up mma goons would beat up ancient warriors, who did nothing but train, all day, every day, were the only survivors out of 20 siblings, thought gods were speaking to them on a daily basis, and thought of death as joe rogan would of taking a dmt.

Its not about the hurting of other people. Its about the competition of it, and the pride of winning. Whether or not the other person gets hurt is up to them, they can quit or tap-out at anytime and end the fight.
Most people aren't sadists (more likely they are masochists if anything), and if they hurt someone on accident they will feel like shit about it. But after the fight in most cases people are if anything closer to each other than before.

I don't get what you are implying here. Ancient h2h was a joke. boxing used to literally be nothing more than 2 guys standing inside a circle and punching each other in the face until one gave up, there was practically no technique, you can imagine how rudimentary the grappling would be as well. Also people back then were considered giants if they grew past 5'6. They'd get annihilated by a modern MMA fighter.

Well there would be significant differences in size, skill and overall athleticism. The fighting techniques that have been developed in mma are probably better than those the Greeks used, and the greatest mma fighters now are the cream of the crop of millions, whereas the Greeks would be of thousands. Now if we’re talking armed combat? The ancients win every single time. Literally nobody in the modern world, even those HEMA people, genuinely know how to fight with a weapon.

You're just a dumb faggot that's all. Just imagine not only being a pussy who can't enjoy combat but also too stupid to understand why other people like it. Please don't pass on your genetics

>It's kind of like these people who go to bars just looking to get in a fight, but take it to another level by training to do it in front of an audience
Those are two very different types of people. Martial artists are much less likely to get into street fights