Movies where the good guy wins at the end?

Movies where the good guy wins at the end?

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-190618~2.png (1080x1557, 594K)

Good for him

snitch ass nigga
bouta learn what happens to RATS

He's a dead man you guys know this right? He will have to remove all his tattoo and live as a hermit in buttfuck nowhere if he wants to live. Fake gangster ratting out real gangsters.

I hope this inspires more Lil Capo

seriously though what's going to happen to this guy

he outed bloods, rainbow retard is dead as soon as he gets out

digniny and respek

Witness Protection Program

did he get his shit pushed in?

Why is every news channel calling him a “snitch”? Isn’t that what courtrooms are all about?

This nigga snitched on a nurse

Attached: 1.png (1029x1384, 576K)

Where do you hide a guy with tattoos on his face like that?

Yeah I'm sure nobody will recognize the dude with rainbow teeth and and tatoos all over his face.

>street gangbangers
>real gangsters

it's not like the Bloods are an actual real organization, it's a shitload of barely related retarded street gangs. They're not like the cartels, or various mafias.

Because he's a criminal telling on other criminals he was doing shit with or paid to do shit so he can get out. Don't get it twisted no one would say shit if he wasnt playing gangster but his entire persona is being a gangster and in his songs he calls out snitching.

wtf he just can't stop snitching

The “teeth” are just grills, dumbass. The tattoos will definitely be an issue, though.

Someone post his gf

I can’t wait for the massively enlarged prostate of a biopic

He can just wear make up

based and rambopilled

You are half right. The Bloods and Crips in California are actually legit. The ones you find in other states are still part of them technically but they are all spinoffs that other people created. The gang 69 is in for example.

He'll live in some villa in Mexico with armed gaurds for the rest of his life

he didnt win tho. i hope he at least continues his career for a little bit

nothing. black gangs are all talk. more than half of them are police informants themselves.

Fuck those ‘real gangsters’. They stabbed him in the back and now they’re getting their come up.

>sixixnineine

Attached: 65879479845769467.png (300x256, 99K)

It's close enough, he's a high profile target, and if you knew any gangbangers their desperation to get recognition from each other is unreal.

This would be fine but for the last 2 days he's been name dropping people who had nothing to do with it at all. He is literally pulling names out of his ass just to stay out of jail now.

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Imma get out of jail
Its gonna be bitchin
All niggas hatin me
Cuz I cannot stop snitchin

american education at work

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE'S A SNITCH HE SNITCHED ON THE PEOPLE PLANNING TO KILL HIM HE'S A PEDO OMG THEY ARE REALLY GONNA KILL HIM NOW FOR SURE THIS TIME SERIOUSLY

Attached: 1543595883240.png (1166x730, 1.34M)

if he's not dead in the first week of being out I'll shit a block of solid gold