Following its premiere at the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival...

>Following its premiere at the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival, multiple media outlets criticized the film for having excised some of the more salacious elements of Nowak's real-life case, in particular, her usage of adult diapers.[23][24][25][26]

Attached: 1555046887138.jpg (1347x2048, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Following its premiere at the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival, multiple media outlets criticized the film for having excised literally the only interesting thing about the event

Why as she wearing diapers? How did such a entally unstable person was allowed in space? The selection is severe yet this nutjob got the pass. Is that for the sake of equality again?

And the director claimed he had no idea when everyone only remembers because if the diaper.

test

>Why as she wearing diapers?
She had to drive 50 miles and didn't want to stop twice to pee.

driving across the country in a diaper is the only thing i remember about this event

She didn't want to stop 20 minutes to take a piss and was willing to be wearing diapers full of shit and piss instead.

What’s her story?

pass

>How did such a entally unstable person was allowed in space?

Diversity.

some lesbo astronaut went on a drive for revenge or some shit

>WOMEN
>MENTALLY STABLE
LOLE

libruls are just butthurt it's a reminder that women can psychopaths too

to be fair astronauts wear diapers
she was trained to piss and shit herself

It’s only very very loosely inspired by the real event, it’s not a biopic.

She drove something like 800 miles to kill a woman that was stealing some chad astronaut from her. The whole thing was over chad.

DIAPERDENIERS

What the fuck kind of name is Lucy Cola.

>lazy filmmaking
at least put some diapers in the background in a short scene or have her throw a diaper shit out the window

imagine the smell haha

someone please explain

underrated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak
crazy astronaut drove 800 miles in order to attempt to kidnap the girlfriend of her co-worker whom she was in love with

What a weird look. The woman whose story this is supposedly based on isn't as pretty as Natalie Portman, but she had an infinitely better haircut than that.

Attached: 800px-Lisa_M._Nowak.jpg (800x1000, 154K)

Maybe the space training stuff made her more open to the idea of diapers? Don't astronauts sometimes have to use those?

>better haircut
>bangs & wings requiring 30 min of hairspray & shit to affix into position

There's nothing she could've brought to the table that 400 other men were also qualified for. Affirmative action vagina mode.

> ...for the sake of equality...

OH FOR FUCK SAKE, YOU DONT GET PPUSSY BECAUSE YOUR A A TINY UNATRACTIVE PIECE OF SHIT, is not woman faults, fucking incels....

Kek

HERSHLAG IN THE SKY WITH DIAPERS
AAHHHHHHH
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: apuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

>ywn dock into her

Attached: Anna_Fisher_-_1979.jpg (2100x2700, 1.34M)

imagine being an astronaut and having to poo in a diaper haha

>GOING IN MANUALLY

haircuts are judged by how good they look, aspie

Portman's haircut is better for zero g

Attached: 1350633172191.jpg (318x378, 53K)

So I see you're a fan of the late 80's/early 90's "unrealistically high ass maintenance" look.

She was actually the first Mommy in space, gave birth 15 months before launch. Thots should learn a thing or two from her.

>zero gravity milkies

Attached: giv milkies.png (778x512, 1.14M)

>How did such a entally unstable person was allowed in space?
What if it was space that drove her mad?

It's a hell of a thing, that
>SPACE
>MADNESS

Attached: 052615615610526.png (349x262, 161K)

space dementia you fucking retard

Attached: v1.cjs0OTI5NDtqOzE4MTgwOzEyMDA7MjA0MjsyMTkx.jpg (1118x1200, 266K)

yes, they all use them for spacewalks. It makes perfect sense that she'd take that option if she didn't want to stop for bathroom breaks.

The poor response is disappointing. This was probably my most anticipated movie of 2019.

>First the Nowak story
>Now a female astronauts was literally stealing her ex-wife's identity from the ISS

Women Astronauts are a special case, aren't they?

What the fuck do you know? Your idea of getting dressed up is a basic bitch polo shirt.

Excellent projection, if I do say so myself.

Haha I remember that.
Another dyke recently became the first person to commit a crime in space by committing identity fraud and accessing her wife’s private/secret bank account