DROPPED

OH no no no no

Attached: 47A4A8E4-B789-45E5-8DEF-DCB402FE3154.jpg (640x191, 55K)

>kills scores of Mexicans
if they put this line on the trailers and posters this film would have beaten Endgame

Race isn't real, so what's "racist" about a member of a lighter-skinned tribe of humans killing members of a darker-skinned tribe of humans? They're all just people.

Mexicans aren't a race.

I'm mexican and I'm honored by this movie being so fucking rad

cartels?
>i sleep

rambo?
>REAL SHIT

lmao

OH NO WHAT WILL THE CHILDREN THINK

didn't action movies used to kill scores of russians and middle eastern anyway?

and I bet no one would give a shit if they released a movie about killing Russians these days, especially after the whole muhhh trump russia conspiracy theory.

Shut up self hating homo goddam is there anything more cucked than being Mexican we hate ourselves more than white people do go and worship your white masters fucking faggit

>that border wall scene that rivals Helm's Deep

Attached: 1560048616054.png (1165x1075, 728K)

BASED
SPICS BTFO

This is like saying that Inglorious Basterds was a movie about "killing Germans." This is literally racist supremacist language.

>drudgereport

Most Mexicans would love for their criminals to be killed off.

Mexico is one of the most violent countries in the world and cartels are more evil than middle eastern terrorists. Movies actually hold back a great deal when portraying spic cartels. They’re far more violent and brutal in real life

>This is racist... Mexicans are never violent.
>gets face cut off.

Mexicans are the negroes of South America. No one likes them. Even their Spanish is considered “ghetto” speak.

I’m guessing you experienced funky town as well. And I agree.

>Mexico
>South America
What?
>Even their Spanish is considered “ghetto” speak.
Again, what? Their spanish is nasally and annoying but not ghetto. Ghetto Spanish is like Cuban/Dominican/Puerto Rican dialects.

That and many more. Worst one I saw was when a guy had to eat his own fingers while hot liquid metal was falling on his back

No, Ecuadorians and El Salvadorians are the niggers of Central/South America.

Who coincidentally illegally emigrate to Mexico so they can eventually leapfrog to the US.