IMPRESSIVE!

>IMPRESSIVE!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8PVMT2AmWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jimmy Neutron reflected in his eye

KEK

He looks familiar.

Attached: 2242434.png (127x283, 73K)

>Ravioli

OUT AM I

>>IMPRESSIVE!....for a nigger!

I never realized that you could watch Dafoe's mouth. Who thought this was a good idea? Wouldn't making it black would have been better?

Attached: 423423342.png (502x397, 360K)

Attached: latest[1].jpg (292x378, 61K)

This was much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8PVMT2AmWE

That is really really impressive. It even looks creepy because of the real that it looks. It is just a mask?

Who thought this was bad? But if you think about it... that mask is less robotic. I mean, the Green Goblin from the movie is jsut a guy with a robotic suit and a helmet. The one of this mask looks like if he is a real flesh and bone goblin. How do you make it in the movie to works? You say that it is just a mask that Dafoe puts on?

It's like one of his occult masks

Attached: masks.jpg (960x720, 50K)

I'm not sure why Raimi had to put all that Third Reich paraphernalia in the background though. We get it, he's the bad guy.

>DESPITE BEING THIRTEEN-

>be in a public area at uni today
>let out a fucking nasty silent but deadly fart
>say "sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" in my head as I let it out

Attached: 1567391142972.png (720x719, 675K)

SOUL

El Goblino Verde

Truly the most American villain.

Raimi was trying to make him sympathetic

Wow, that's amazing. Wish they'd of gone with that

They didn't keep up with it because the producers thought it was too scary for children.

And they were right about that. It looks creepy as fuck.

>the bad guy
Seems to me like you didn't watch the movie. Did you forget the part where he blows up the Jewish bankers, then sets up a white man as a hero by giving him the win? He even kept Peter's hands clean by making it a suicide.

Yeah now that I think about it he's absolutely based.

it's so annoying the only thing worse is the stargate movie where they all wear mirror aviators and I'm distracted by the film crew. every time I watch a goblin scene I'm just watching his mouth through the mask

You have no idea. Remember he knew his son was tainted, he set him up to die 2 movies in advance while, getting rid of both the jewish menace AND the sand people invader.

it looks nice but how the fuck do you work it into the movie universe? did he transform into the goblin or does he spend hours every night putting on a mask and makeup? the mask works great and it also allowed them for harry to confront his feelings about his father postmortem by using the mask

it's obviously a mask that allows their face to be seen and some teeth prosthetics to top off the look