I literally don't get it

I literally don't get it

Attached: 1542066265502.png (1452x701, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BC35cQKHwzg
youtube.com/watch?v=WwszMN-HLQU
youtube.com/watch?v=l9tOouW4i6k
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQNGrUcK4c
youtube.com/watch?v=NDec7qo9Epc
youtube.com/watch?v=JF3t3Xx4s5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get what? It's a pretty simple story

I'm pissed off that Jackson turned the book into a trilogy just to make more money.

the order?
the story?
posterart?

You know the rules. Post tits.

is this b8?

Attached: 69608f7d0177ccb896c78b520c2502b1.jpg (596x1280, 173K)

nice shop

How to spot a femoid

You need to watch the Hobbit trilogy in order to understand it.

Attached: 1525371987563.jpg (1995x5184, 3.4M)

They need to take the ring and throw it into lava.

That’s The Hobbit...

why did they need tree movies to do that? who are all these new characters? why does the wizard get a new outfit?

>t. woman

because there were these other guys who didn't want them to throw the ring into lava so they attempted to foil Frodo's efforts

SATAN BAD
GOD GOOD

Three massively enlarged prostates of kino

Lot's of people here were little kids when they came out. It's just nostalgia.

and apparently they never grew up

you were also a little kid when you came out. check mate

This is expected from a lesser boy of lessor men

Attached: D37291C1-2FA4-42C1-8820-B039E5A2DE0F.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Tolkien was a nerd staple long before the movies zoomie
youtube.com/watch?v=BC35cQKHwzg

I was in high school when FotR came out, and when I went to see TT it was the first time in over a decade that I'd fallen asleep in a movie theater.

>Autistic poster get
Typical

I will explain it to you in plain english. Nine Dunlar copic elven rings were crafted in Halduil at midwinter's morning with the jurgadeen hammer of Thurga. These rings were then carried by Kundra Hilal on her horse Starlight to the seven kingdoms of Jul. There was a meeting of elves there called the Council of the Forgotten. It is there that the first corruption of the second coming of the ninth era of middle earth began. It was there that Uldradir the young mistakenly cracked open his ring and gave birth to Rudaman. Rudaman is the one who lured Sauron down from the Flaming mountaintop of Raldil. But Sauron was too powerful even in his infant form and killed Raldil, took the shattered ring and studied it carefully in the halls of Myth. There he first got the idea to create the ring of power and the companion rings, suldi, raldi, karapu, amshiva, benza, utri, jendo, pikala and ufthrand. Those were the rings given to men and dwarves. But the rings we all bound to the one ring, Sauron's ring of power. He used it to control everybody through the rings. That's why it had to be destroyed. That's why they sent the fellowship past the two towers and the returned as kings.

sneed needs to get the infinity stones to stop voldermort

why not birds???

Attached: frodo2.jpg (732x787, 124K)

Lol the fuck lore did you just conjure

Where ya from, user

SEMINARY IS IN SESSION
youtube.com/watch?v=WwszMN-HLQU
youtube.com/watch?v=l9tOouW4i6k
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQNGrUcK4c
youtube.com/watch?v=NDec7qo9Epc
youtube.com/watch?v=JF3t3Xx4s5A

Attached: ryan_reeves.jpg (2100x2100, 2.29M)

Why not birds and boats?

ahem.... GHOSTS

It's in the millivanillium

fucking kek

Nobody ever answers the "why didn't the eagles fly the ring to Mordor" question with anything but a meme. What's the real reason?

they, basically lesser gods, had a deal with Sauron to never intervene in each other business
once the ring was in hot goo, they rescued Migedo

Go get it then

they're bad films, op, but set new standards for production values at the time so everyone has rose tinted glasses on

Eagles are afraid longbows in the hobbit. Sauron had an air force. Eagles aren't hard to see coming.

pls show pusy

Why did they build the second death star w the exact same weak spot?

Galadriel's Feet & Seed

Attached: 1541381147577.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)