WHERE DID THE HAIR GO?

Attached: justman2.jpg (396x370, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/csIpLdVaHnA
youtube.com/watch?v=y9DKFOjSQoM
youtube.com/watch?v=gLGBOxR99Vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>NOOOOO ITS NORMAL TO BALD AT THAT AGE

Attached: FAD6A3C5-2800-46FD-9799-92A893EC54C3.png (644x800, 43K)

Why are incels so obsessed with receding hairlines? Is it just another excuse for you to not try in life and spend your day on Yea Forums?

Will he look ok bald? I am not sure if he will.

>STOP BEING OBSESSED WITH MY LACK OF HAIR

Attached: 36410F48-F067-4D9B-A14F-6809C5BE4DDB.png (454x520, 5K)

because incels are balding

this is photo shopped

>incels
I'm a sex-haver and I fret about hair problems all the time, it's literally the only thing I have going for me

>Will he look ok bald?
No, his jaw isn't as impressive as some guys think here and you need to have at least Bruce Willis's bone structure to look good if you're bald.

Honestly who the fuck balds in their 30s? Men on both sides of my family kept their hair their whole life.

no it's not

Attached: justman.jpg (336x392, 13K)

to these numbers

Either fin/dut doesn't work for him or he doesn't care. There's no way he wasn't told about treatments

seems fine to me

Attached: henrycavill.jpg (2832x4256, 1.63M)

He's fine. Maybe he will end up like Jude Law but Jude Law is still seen as a pussmagnet. When you're attractive it really doesn't matter as much.

oof

>already working the cover up game
damn, it's really over isn't it bros?

Attached: tumblr_puiwrr9dbu1sxwyufo1_540.png (540x810, 886K)

he's so attractive that it doesn't really matter. he could make the most JUSTed haircut work.

>his jaw isn't as impressive as some guys think here
you're fucking high, the regular incel would need to take copious amounts of HGH to get anywhere near his chin/jaw level.

He can just spend $10,000 - $20,000 (or $100,000 for that matter) to get a hair transplant (hair moved from back of scalp to the front. Problem fixed.

He sure tried, he started balding a while ago and it didn't progress that much since. He either stopped the treatment or killed the effect with all the steroids.

>using hats to cover his balding hairline

woah he's just like me

>thierry
god what a stupid name

he'll look fine, this thread is delusional, the guy has ridiculously good face genetics

Jesus Christ, just shave it already

I think he could pull a Jude Law just fine

how do you know?

His cheek bones are great, the jaw not that much, look at his profile pictures.

He started balding ten years ago. It should be worse.

Money doesn't fix every hair problem, look at Nadal, he did two hair transplants already and it's a mess.

He should stop fapping so much and generating DHT which prevents hair regrowth.

Have fucking sex. Please, I'm begging you.

He is on TRT since school. Not a joke. I know his London buddies.

Just hang on one more year guys, just one more year and there will be a cure

Attached: 1494228813887.jpg (239x211, 12K)

I have sex but I still obsess over my thinning hair

It's pretty hard to stop fapping 5 times per day and than have sex with cunnies when you are on high doses of test and tren.

beggin ya to have coitus, pal

There's no cure for baldness no matter how rich you are. Trump, Bezos, and Jordan are all living proof of that.

You mean he should stop having sex. Because having sex or fapping is the same thing for the DHT part.

You’re an idiot, he has a better side profile than 99% of all men

Attached: F2AB26EA-B788-4824-BA41-70D4041EA666.jpg (286x399, 25K)

I literally stopped balding since i killed my prolactine and reduce estrogen to normal amount.

>He is on TRT since school.
Highschool or college?

Actually high E2 - good hair. Trannies regrow their hair on pills.

Everybody would look good with that light, retard. Wait until he shaves his head and you'll see what I see.

Add Nadal, the biggest hair transplant failure I've ever seen on a rich guy.

Joe Rogan and Wayne Rooney had pretty disastrous hair transplants too. It's really hit or miss no matter how much money you've got going for you.

>incels
Are there any posts using this word that make any sense?

He is just spreading it around user

Attached: 1536106330396.jpg (379x508, 51K)

Attached: 1559429557217.jpg (484x540, 24K)

the 36 year old man with most of his hair still will be fine jesus christ worst comes to worst they can put a wig on him

early balding is a sign of high testosterone, so that makes sense

>23
>both thinning and receeding
>the hair was the only good part about my face
guess I'll just have to kill myself soon

no its a sign that you convert testosterone into a lot of dht. not a good predictor of actual testosterone levels

british men are allergic to hair

His hair honestly looks fine. Henry probably has at least 5 more years before it is at the edge assuming the roids don't accelerate it.
He strikes me as the type that would just rock the shaved look. Given his size and his age by then he would look fine.

Attached: 1555904979119.jpg (600x902, 71K)

Yeah I miss mine. Some guys can pull off the look, but I look retarded without mine. Technically I could grow some in, but it would be thin and take a few months of ugly transition hair styles.

>Given his size
he's a 6"1' manlet

Just forget your hopes of fucking attractive girls, you can still have a great life beyond that.

norman* men are allergic to hair. Normans horrified anglo-saxons because they shaved the front of their heads (they balded) and kept the back long whereas saxons had long meticulously combed and plaited hair and beards.

quick question. do you have a lot of body hair?

Not him but every male in my family is bald/balding but with good beards and hairy body

I have hairy legs but fairly smooth torso

he'd look good with his mustache and bald

LMAO LOOK AT THIS VEGETA HAIRLINE

Not him, but I am pretty average. My brother and dad are hairy guys, but still have full heads of hair.
Genetics is a bitch.

>30-something guy from uk has high hairline
U WOT M8

How about your grandpa from your mother's side?

wrong again sweetie

once you turn 30 your hairline starts to recede

He has always had really thin hair and next to nothing for facial hair.. He is who I got it from. I pretty much got the worse genes from all sides of my family. The men on my mom's side are tall, but I came out average height.

It literally doesn't matter with his skull structure

It's incredible how the baldness always comes from the mother's side, I always get the same answer when I ask this question.

What would it feel like having Henry dick you in the butt?

Attached: cavy.gif (600x480, 1.7M)

He'll look worse like every guy with no hair. He's just lucky to be a 9/10 originally.

Yeah, because the MPB gene is passed by the female, not so much a surprise.

he already has

Attached: 4d3a7dabf6bf46206c6e400adbb806fb.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>it didn't progress that much since
It did, it always does. The hairloss isn't consistent and entirely depends on how much DHT the individual follicle can take before suffocating. I've got a patch of hair sitting to the right of my scalp that's slightly more resistent than all the hair around it. Looks really silly when I grow it out.

Oh you know how it would feel user

Attached: 1527292145058.gif (268x400, 2.53M)

Is it possible to get a combination of both the mothers bald genes and your fathers? My grandfather started balding at 35 and my dad at 24, but i am 20 and already seriously thinning.

Two of my mother's brothers are bald, the other three have a full head of thick hair. My dad has a perfect hairline and no grey hair, I don't know what to expect.

that's not exactly true.

His hairline framed his head. It's gone now.

Does he look great on this pick for you? Now, imagine with an even more fucked up hairline.

That's not fully a profile pic, I can also look like a chad from certain angles.

His profile is nowhere near bad, but in some pics his chin looks kinda small, here he looks like radcliff (who is a legit incel). Anyway his chin looks like that because he has an optimal gonial angle, most guys have 'taller' chins but because the gonial angle is much higher than 90º

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_957389f4-8432-11e8-ad58-ae35970199d3.jpg (685x385, 23K)

Yes.
You either get Mother, Father, Super Combo, or Neither.
Punnet Square and all that.

I'm the spitting image of my dad, with the same type of baldness included. you can now end your broscience tier theories right here and now. you're welcome

Not him but can you elaborate? I know nothing about the subject.

fuck it
JUST COOOOOOOOMMMMM

Attached: 7AFD01EC-363C-456E-9E89-91401E36F1E3.png (993x1405, 820K)

A lot of people--most men and women--have hair a lot thinner in the center-front and back from the temples.

How is this man capable of emitting so much testosterone through my screen

fuck

This. My father is bald like an egg and I've got the exact same problem, but he insists it's my mother's genes and not his that are causing it.
(Also he blatantly lies about having his hair for much longer than me, I've seen him at my age, which is when I was born, and it was a power donut with some sorry remnants on top)

people think if your mothers father is bald or not bald, that's what going to happen to you. the reality is it's more complicated than that, and genes from your father d o play a role too.

It is the power of CHAD

Attached: 1512186753593.gif (500x600, 857K)

That's what I was trying to explain to him, Henry has great cheek bones, but his jaw and chin are nothing incredible. He isn't Bruce Willis and there's nothing wrong with that, most models don't have huge jaw.

Can a father with great hair genes save you from balding?

>he insists it's my mother's genes
What about your mother's side, how many bald men?

>ITT: greasy incels try to find one, just ONE thing they have over a millionaire cunny-destroying uberchad

None except my grandfather. Not my uncle, not my cousins, no-one but me.
My aunt is sporting a nasty combover though.

YES WHY DO BALD WHITE MEN AT GYM GET MORE SEXY PUSY THAN I, A FULL HEAD HAIR MAN? I DRESS NEAT AND HAVE GOOD STYLE HAIR AND STILL THE PUSY WILL GO TO THE PIGBALD WHITE MAN AT GYM??? WHAT IS THIS POSSIBLE???

Attached: SUBVERTSKI.png (282x325, 98K)

depends on how sensitive ur hair follicles are to DHT. do you have a lot of body hair? ive noticed a lot of bald men tend to have had beards at young ages with lots of chest hair

i'll be fine

normans shaved the back of their heads

My balding didn't kick in until I hit the gym, women were only attracted to me in that brief period where I was not fat but also had a head full of hair. Now I'm what that silly incel wiki calls a gymcel.

I have prepubescent facial hair that I shave every day and no chest hair just like my dad. Do you think I have good chances to avoid it?

I dunno who this is trying to mock/imitate, but I lel’d

you and i are in the same boat. i think our odds are good, but we will have to wait in see.
t. bro scientist

My doctor just prescribed finasteride, lads. Am I gonna be okay?

It's pretty brutal to see how women lose any interest in you as soon as your hairline gets fucked.

Reminder that it only retards the process, it neither stops nor reverses it.

Meh, women were never flocking to me before, so my balding hasn’t changed much. I still manage to find dates though.

It's even more brutal to see them swoon when i put on a wig on halloween and carnival. As soon as I take it off - bam, slap, scream, "piss off"...
And it's not like I'm lying to them about it once we're in bed or something. I've had conversations with some of them for hours on those days, return from a bathroom break with the wig in my hands and woosh. Day ruined.

I deleted my post because I said I was shaving every year instead of every day kek. It's not a beard but some ugly hair on the moustache that I can't handle.
Anyway, let's have some faith in bro science, mate.

+ your dick will stop working in a few years, most likely

What kind of women are you around who behave like this, lad? I think you need to change some aspects of your social life.

>I've had conversations with some of them for hours on those days
Damn, this is that bad? It's the shame that some bad hormonal reaction can ruin a man like that.

It will only slow the inevitable and will kill your sperm.

Nah. I’ve been on it four years and haven’t noticed a decrease in libido. Granted my body produces an ungodly amount of testosterone (not bragging, it’s a fact), but finasteride shouldn’t affect your peen that much.

If you started early you'll do good. Keep in mind that many can maintain 10 years on fin alone, and we'll have a topical anti-androgen to add in 5 years (Breezula).

>assuming the roids don't accelerate it.

I bet you the big loss in the last few years is from roiding hard.

That's why I never bothered with it.
>You look great and the girls flock to you
>But you can't get it up when push comes to shove
What was all this for, then?
Academics, mostly.
Well it doesn't look terrible, but it adds a solid 20 to my age. I've been mistaken for a 40 something in public. A guy butted into a conversation I was having about Star Wars and asked whether I'd seen the originals in cinema in 1977 too kek

Attached: Start lifting they said.jpg (1482x1320, 418K)

>it neither stops nor reverses it
After two years, my temples grew back. I was only slightly balding though, I started Propecia because I was paranoid. Not sure that I ever had a DHT problem or if my new diet fixed a deficiency that made me lose some hair.

>academics
Huh, those tend to be the less judgemental types in my experience. In any case, they’re cunts and you should avoid them.
Definitely.

Am I gonna make it bros?

Attached: 1568917569335.jpg (268x329, 27K)

You seem like a cool dude, thanks for the kind words.

>A guy butted into a conversation I was having about Star Wars and asked whether I'd seen the originals in cinema in 1977 too kek
That's some brutal shit.

Attached: 1409015835666.png (327x316, 208K)

>cavill thread

Attached: it has to be done.jpg (400x242, 23K)

Yes.
>but please shave that beard

Your hair isn't the part I would be worried about.

If that's going, it's going from the front and you'll be able to hide it for a long time with the right hairstyles.

Now that the dust has settled.
Who will play him in the inevitable bio-pic.

Attached: 1568921822961.jpg (674x1038, 74K)

Attached: Totally-Awesome-Hulk-Amadeus-Cho.jpg (1400x700, 120K)

The only actor I can think of that exuded as much pure sexual energy was Paul Walker.

??

Is this normal?

Attached: pls.png (489x497, 31K)

Will you kiss me,if I do?

Fin only temporarily stops the balding process. Think of it as a sort of delaying tactic, adds an extra 5-10 years before you really start going bald. Also there are some risks involved. I was initially prescribed finasteride but after reading about I decided it wasn't worth it and I've just been using minoxidil. Not quite as effective but doesn't carry the same risks.

It's literally a 1 in 1000 chance that your dick stops working. I can understand not wanting to roll the dice, that's a significant risk, but still.

I could arrange speed races on your forehead.

>2 1/2 years of collecting
>only 275 files

No. You're clearly slacking.

Haha yeah. You're gay for Cavill

No, but I’ll give your asshole a good tonguing.

I mean I have one as well.
I thought it was normal.

Attached: 1559438438944.jpg (799x771, 115K)

As you can see in the picture, starting now won't change it. Alea iacta est.

>be 26
>former fatass with a high forehead and weak jaw too
>been told i look 20
>balding
>will probably look 50 in a few years

Attached: (EXERT SOUNDS).png (529x506, 391K)

How about mine?

Attached: 1568919541024.jpg (675x1004, 62K)

Minoxidil makes your skin age like shit and you can be 100% sure of that. It's worse than Finasteride which only makes problem very rarely.

Gods punishment for trying to pursue cunny

You think HE has a large forehead? Are you pic related?

Attached: BAEE3B25-77AA-40ED-BCFF-D6DCB0AD2852.jpg (368x468, 15K)

Where's your neck?

I-it's actually been accumulating since 2013, that's just the backup date

For you, it would be climbing sessions, grandpa.

At least I have my foreskin.

Remove gay red. Your face is cute.

There is no pain you are receding

Yes, it's me. How could you tell?

Kino.

Fucking Kek

Attached: D0013586-89A9-4FB9-8BA6-2DDF5216555A.jpg (678x846, 54K)

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY
Go collect more Cavill on /hm/ right now.

I'll have to start a thread and see if anyone posts rare Henrys.

I don't have much time left bros...

Attached: 54548465.jpg (399x421, 56K)

DO IT FOR HIM

Attached: 1549918744784.jpg (1479x1337, 596K)

Do I have any chance if look very pic related?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>white hair
how old are you?

You look like you're a dentist.

Well, you'd be wrong. That's at least 5 years of going to the gym three times a week, longer if you're less active.

Damn. Do you want to be my sissy fem boy before you go bald?

>good jawline
>well proportioned head
You’ll be fine in any case. Just don’t grow your beard to a ridiculous length or shave your head, and you’ll drift comfortably into that respectable-suburban-Dad look. Which, you’ll be surprised, a lot of women like.

There's nothing wrong with worshipping modern greek semigods.

Kino. You've got the hair I wished for for myself. Grey is great to me, but alas, 'twas not to be.
At least I've gotten the beard I wanted when the hair went.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-12 00.25.50.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

So true

Attached: 1559439657680.jpg (1600x1067, 212K)

I'm not him, I got you, faggot.

I'm I screwed also?

Attached: 20190919_142950-1-1~2-1.jpg (1314x872, 250K)

Is that because you are afraid of them and imagine them with a hollow dark pit instead of the face?
Sorry pal, it's not meant to be, I'm afraid I'm a bit oversized for this role
Eh, can't grow a proper beard anyway,. so it's not like I have much of a choice

Wheres your hair, dad?
youtu.be/csIpLdVaHnA

Attached: 1568597578282.png (427x614, 534K)

>I've had conversations with some of them for hours on those days, return from a bathroom break with the wig in my hands and woosh.

How dare you lie about your appearance that way user? :^)
If you'd just been honest from the start they would have given you a chance it was just the shock of such a deceptive lie that made them dismiss you. :^)
Just focus on your strengths like your personality. xDDDD

t. helpful womanly advice

Attached: 1521857271446.jpg (1024x762, 263K)

Based.

you're gonna be bald at like 40 so shut the fuck up. we all grow old and die. no one's going to want you soon enough and you're going to be super fucking greasy.

>posts a picture of a solar eclipse
Dunno.

>Just don’t grow your beard to a ridiculous length
At what point is it considered ridiculous?

Still, greying early looks great if you've got the hair. Adds a sagely aura to the person.

Attached: 3fae51513aa3ac2b61bf0f3b47edf309.jpg (236x288, 12K)

You nailed it.

Post hair coomer.

Honestly man I have the same hairloss as you, and I think women are recoiling because you're doing the George Costanza with it. Your sides and back need to be much, MUCH shorter than the top. And if you have nothing left up top, it's time to get the straight edge. You look 40 because you've got the sides and back way too grown out for how little left is on top.

>what length is ridiculous
That right there is bordering, but since he’s clearly a jacked chad with good jawline, he can (kinda) get away with it.

I'm more disgusted with your kitchen

Have sex Gymcel.

Cum over and clean it for me.

Yeah he did. Threads like this are just an excuse to share personal information, especially insecurities, because there are few other places where it’s “safe” to air them. It can be cathartic, but like the user said, also harmful. One should never wallow in insecurity.

EASY FOR YOU TO SAY CHAD

DADDY

>Honestly man I have the same hairloss as you, and I think women are recoiling because you're doing the George Costanza with it

It's Statham length, not Costanza length. And bic'ing it completely ever other day is
a) expensive
b) time consuming
c) looks even weirder.
I really don't enjoy looking like a soiboy with a completely shaven head.

He had the bad luck to fuck some retarded bitches. Even if he was clean, they would've reacted the same way. Sometimes, you just are on a bad roll.

Me on the right with the white sunglasses

It didn't come to fucking, as I said. Onyl when fit and actual hair existed simultaneously. But thanks anyway.

>I really don't enjoy looking like a soiboy with a completely shaven head.
Embrass who you are and become an activist for trans rights.

>36 yo
You do realize that people who are bald start balding in their early 20's? He's not going bald any time soon, just has a matured hairline.

Attached: maturehairlineproject1.jpg (707x352, 56K)

kek
also, pick up a coke habit

Attached: C4K_sTYWYAIKtuO.jpg large.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

Nigger I’m balding in my fucking teens

Is that an actual shirt depicting Spencer getting socked mid-sentence for explaining his Pepe pin?

To my fellow Bald fags in this thread. Do you ever laugh when you see Yea Forums freaking out over an actors hairline when the actor still has a pretty full head of hair? Always seems funny to me, because I am a cue ball.

Attached: 1559432015952.jpg (640x960, 110K)

Next time you know nothing about a subject, just shut the fuck up. Mature hairline isn't a thing and Jon Hamm wears a wig right now.

nope, even a good jaw doesn't save you if you're bald.

bald men are ugly. get over it hairlet

You fags clearly don't live in America, and if you do, your baldness is most definitely the least of your worries in terms of picking up decent women.

Absolutely, I almost split my sides when I swatched Eric Bandholz the beardshill freak out over exactly nothing at all, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=y9DKFOjSQoM

Correct, I'm German.

the ones who care are the ones losing hair, he would still look great completely bald

lmao cope harder hairlet

Attached: michael-sheen.jpg (400x350, 24K)

what the fuck are you talking about? America is all about fancy hairstyles.

bald men can't do that and on top of that, most bald men are ugly as fuck

unless you're part of the 1% of men who can pull off the cueball look, it's game over for you if you go bald

Post hair pls.

With the amount of gear he's on it's a wonder he hasn't been completely bald for years. Dude is probably already had transplants and uses medicines to keep it from falling out faster. He's a pump addict.
Holy shit, kill yourself trip faggot.

>dude with a beautiful mane of hair and beard with nice facial features
>OMG AN ALMOST INVISIBLE THIN SPOT
That video got a hearty kek out of me user

Attached: 1559438025488.png (1080x1072, 1.02M)

Reminder that Corey Stoll got slammed by the press for weeks for having to wear a wig on The Strain, lauded when it finally got ditched, and he's a teenage fatty too.

Attached: the_strain_corey_stoll_split_h_2014.jpg (1296x730, 326K)

Hopefully.

cope

Seething

I think it's hilarious since these threads are generally energized by some combination of

>underage
>short fucker
>ugly fucker
>fat fucker

Who all honestly believe the baldness they also most definitely have is their main problem, or they're just youngfags who think actual women give a fuck about prettyboy looks. Or I dunno they're from some fag country like France or Italy or whatever.

And he's already on finasteride. For nothing at all!

I'm french, our women are worse than the american ones. They're huge whores but only for the top of the richest, hottest guys they can meet. The male virginity graphs would be a fucking joke if they existed here. I know some Chad who just had a threesome last month because he didn't want to fuck some chick and she had to add something more just to taste his dick, so she asked her best friend for a threesome.

desu he'd look even better bald + beard baka

lol at all the ugly angry bald faggots in this thread.

get the fuck off this site boomers

You sound like some spic or some other brand of non-American, or some little boy.

I'm 36 and started balding badly in my late 20's. I shave it right down now and I honestly think it would feel strange to have hair now. I won't lie and say it had an effect on the amount of girls that were interested in me, I did notice a definite drop off. But it won't affect how many friends you have, your career prospects etc. You just have to work a bit harder to get dates as more women will pass on you for a guy with hair. After a year or so of shaving and being bald you won't give a fuck. Women notice that more than anything else.

what a dumb response. you sound like a triggered ugly bald faggot

My hairline at 18

Attached: 28BF0357-CB32-4A86-9BAD-F2CD397C6827.jpg (1470x1471, 179K)

Faggot.

have you had sex yet? the window is closing fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLGBOxR99Vg

Apparently, he actually went overboard and did a concealing haircut (sides completely off, top grown out and brushed forward) and is also sporting the unkempt cope beard.

poor sofi ryan. that gorgeous italian babe had to pose with that hideous monster

Grow it as big as you can.

you do realise that jon hamm has had multiple hair trainsplants?

Attached: jon-hamm-balding-ftr.jpg (600x900, 90K)

I would never allow a bald man to go near my daughter.

Bald men are much more likely to be pedophiles and child molesters.

Nah

is that diffuse thinning? that's different from MPB, right?

>tfw perfect hairline but balding at the back
i would kill for a receding hairline

>my daughter

Attached: 1550870226258.gif (500x208, 925K)

That's what happens eventually when you get a hair transplant. The hair from the back of your head is immune to DHT and will never fall out. The hair on top of your scalp will, however.
Another nice example worn by Hugh Laurie at the Golden Globes a few years back:

Attached: IMG_0059-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

>t. got mogged by a baldy at the gym/at work/out in the world and now has a complex

Mature hairline is nw1. Ham is nw2 in that pic which is balding.
David Schwimmer has a juvenile hairline.

Pic related is mature hairline.

Attached: 15e9d32859158421d9fb77e01a31cf53.jpg (400x600, 45K)

why is his nose bridge so weird.
it's like he has a second nose growing above it

That's nw3, balding.

Just shave it

Attached: d0cc39a3110d09c20d206f15890d1b6f.png (500x700, 502K)

No I'm just a guy who actually has sex easily despite my "infirmity," I'm also tall, muscular and white. I know all these things just burn you little spicy boys right up even though your so good about keeping your pubes combed and wearing cologne up your ass.

HAIRLESS SCROTUM GUNS

Are there any poorfag options for balding

i think it's better to have some hair than be an ugly cueball like the coomer. but i guess it depends on how much hair you lost

ok cueball. i guarantee any white chick would prefer my beautiful olive skin and thick full head of hair over your pasty cueball ass. i guarantee you ugly as fuck

Not sure. It looks even so I don't think it was broken. Probably just genetic.

Attached: 1536099569087.jpg (476x597, 55K)

Don't listen to this man, unless you're going for the hairstyle in his pic. You will regret shaving it off completely while you've still got it in the front. Even a single patch of remaining hair in the front can add a lot of character you wouldn't want to rob yourself of prematurely.

Attached: floki.jpg (1200x480, 36K)

God just imagine the smell.

ethnic men have a lower sexual market value across the board. no, you wouldn't be fucking any white women (without being rich as hell)

>t. prematurely balding tranny

The chad acceptance

this

you might look silly but it's still better than being a cueball

Rent Free (tm)

#everysinglethreadon4chan

Attached: 1487632296557.png (935x1635, 300K)

this cueball has some serious delusions.

i think aggressively shaving that dumb head of yours is starting to make you lose too many brain cells

>all these losers in this thread pissing about other men and their hair/lack their of
>those other men get laid and have fulfilling lives while these faggots cry and moan

Stay mad incels :^)

Attached: SUBVERTSKI.gif (484x523, 275K)

Floki once made the mistake of shaving it all down to minimal length. Turns out, the beard is mandatory.

Attached: 59th+San+Sebastian+Film+Festival+Happy+End+HB8O6BvX3aux.jpg (683x1024, 131K)

Oh I can imagine

Attached: 1545280940922.jpg (800x1000, 88K)

you're a stinky little ethnic incel. stfu

Yeah that's why you're so SEETHING right now, because you don't get beat up and down the court in the dating game by bald white men. Totally. It's not like we don't notice you staring daggers at us. Go the fuck back to whatever shithole you come from if you don't like the way the cards are dealt little man!

don't try to act like you're not an incel hairlet

hairlet and incel are almost completely synonymous

He'd still be fuck ugly with a full head of hair, whereas his handsome brother would still look good bald. The Skarsgard family genes are utterly baffling.

actually no, he might be decent-looking with hair.

lack of hair brings you down at least 5 points

What’s wrong with white folks hairlines? The average black man can keep thick full hair well into their 50s or even longer, but the average white man is balding by 25.

Attached: 72FD5FA4-C54D-496D-AC86-F77B6D693DA5.jpg (720x811, 157K)

what an intelligent response

yeah im the one seething yet you're sticking your nose in our conversation because you got triggered over me saying most bald white men are ugly as fuck lol

Hair or no, that ain't exactly a classically handsome man.

Attached: 1568939303911.jpg (267x419, 31K)

it's one of the reasons white men are losing their market value.

women are realizing other races like blacks, latinos and east asians have thick full heads of hair to at least their 50s

Lol what? Most brothers are balding, get that racebait out of here

It is

Funny thing is, patchy as it may be, the beard ties it together.
With his hair, he looked just like his brother Bill. And bitches love Pennywise.

Attached: 171019_InterviewGustaf_final_02-800x1000.jpg (800x1000, 60K)

Cope.

Attached: 2CF879CC-34A8-4148-ADED-6EA1DA7B9F45.jpg (405x594, 52K)

Men care much more about their hair than women do. Just like women care much more about their weight than men do.

Face >>>> Body >>>> Hair

It's important but not a dealbreaker either way

Attached: Untitled.png (937x679, 966K)

don't do this dawg... people are gonna start posting shit like Flo Rida, Carlos Boozer or Lebeta wearing shoe polish on their fucking scalps.

I want daddy Cavill to breed me

Attached: 1564018206497.jpg (839x845, 183K)

>Men care much more about their hair than women do.
this is something only ugly bald incels say

Will feng shui restore my mangled penis

Jamie Foxx with his trusty Sharpie and set square

I just want to be enveloped in his manly scent

I am neither bald, nor ugly, nor an incel my friend. But you can choose to let your happiness be dictated by demons in your mind, I cannot force you to be happy. You must want to be happy yourself.

>"hmm this white man has a solid career, and his own house, and already hasd a solid investment portfolio, hundreds of thousands of liquid in the bank, not to mention numerous hobbies, is fit, etc. etc. etc."

>"oh but hey I'm gonna TRADE UP for some nigger with an inch-tall forehead"

That's adorable. It's almost like you actually believe your own bullshit.

Oh I almost forgot this is me, SUCK it, hairlet incel!

Attached: baldwhitemencantcompete.jpg (3024x4032, 688K)

Get in line. You have to be 18 or below like Millie Bobby Brown

what the fuck is this fag wearing? i can see almost all of his gross chest

just embrace it

in all honesty there is no one size fits all for everybody some people look good with a bad hairline some look good with a cueball look, sometimes the balding hair can add character because once you shave it off, you become lost in a sea of other shaved heads keep the hair, so how it fits you some chicks dig the daddy bbq look

Attached: 1560221814767.png (1591x1642, 64K)

only about 1% of men look good as cueballs.

let's be realistic here. overwhelming majority of bald men are ugly as fuck

Still a billion times more handsome than me
feelsbad

Attached: 7580B510-8A5B-4CE4-9609-ABA19144F610.png (348x351, 346K)

There is no more degenerate and vile breed of "woman" than the academic. I suggest you avoid perusing relationships with any woman educated past the bachelor level, and even then it's not ideal

thats what im saying, you gotta have a certain head shape to pull off the cueball look otherwise you look weird

so its sometimes is better to keep the constanza because like i said, it adds character

is it just me, or do white men with lighter hair generally look better with costanza hair than white men with dark hair?

i guess it's because the hair blends more with the skin?

I'm 28 and a NW2

How fucked am I?

Attached: mcgrawhill_rm_photo_of_norwood_scale.jpg (493x335, 38K)

post example

It's game over for you bro. I hope you enjoyed any pussy you got up until now.

Why are you replying to yourself? Why do you keep spamming the same inane couple things every 10 posts? Why are you so obsessed with other men's hair? Are you secretly a homo? Likely you got one upped by a baldy recently and are raging.

How much are hair transplants? I'm not going bald. My hair is one of the few attractive features I have.

I'm 24 and I think I'm going 4a
I wanna kill myself

It always is them, isn´t it.
Don´t even need to answer with 'dilate' anymore.

Attached: checkin hard.gif (500x213, 991K)

Attached: 1536245255162.jpg (500x750, 67K)

if only I could.
I wanna lick every salty drop off him

sometimes I fantasize being stuck in an cave with him, and he'd let me eat out his ass

Attached: e0cc42d64480d4406f9803b60596ac2e.jpg (373x640, 57K)

High test males go bald as quickly, sometimes quicker, than genetic abberations like basedboys.

Also, steroid abuse leads to nerve damage that stops hair growth. Found that out because my forearms are hairless and when I asked my doctor he said its because most of my medications have steroids in them.

I really don't get why you care. I used to have hair down to my knees. Woke up one morning and it was caught around my headboard on my bed. Been shaving my hair for 12 years because I cannot be fucking arsed with the trouble.

I have never seen a man with far left hairline. Only children. My cousin is 6 years old and has that hairline.

He played Rugby for years. Chances are, its been broken more than once.

I've been shaving for years. I never understood why any man with a job and a family wants to waste time working on hair. Shave it off once a week, you have shit to do.

>beautiful olive skin

Attached: 9D1A71F4-2F1B-469A-96B4-D7E93A4FCE14.gif (352x240, 948K)

imagine coping with your pasty pale skin lmao

This is my favourite bait. Where people think that anything but White skin is beautiful. People might like to test flavours, but ultimately, White wins.

>Rugby
Total Chad

Attached: 1559434162565.jpg (1242x1557, 286K)

What does that paper say? Roasties?

never said that. tan white dudes with full heads of hair can look handsome.

it's the pale white dudes that are ugly as fuck. especially if they're bald

Attached: 1531999473422.gif (268x268, 2.6M)

What a boss. Rugby is about the most manly (and still somehow classy) sport you can do
Any man that describes any aspect of himself as “beautiful” is a full-on uggo.

>Well user. What are you waiting for?
>You gonna kiss me or not?

Attached: Henry Cavill Tudors.jpg (720x677, 75K)

Haha what if Like, you slipped in a banana peel and feel with your face wedged right in between Henry’s ass cheeks? Haha. Like as a joke that would be so funny haha. And you were stuck and you couldn’t get your face out haha. Like a joke

stop larping as the fags from the kino haircuts thread

Schwimmers hair is fucking amazing

that's the rub. black people hair is gross and black people can generally pull off the bald look better, yet they don't go bald as often. it's ridiculous.

Haha what a hilarious and crazy joke user!

Attached: 1559425636092.gif (245x350, 1.95M)

Me on the left

>bump limit Cavil thread
This was nice

Attached: 1545281127309.gif (500x240, 1.97M)