Are all romance movies just fag shit or are there any kino ones?

Are all romance movies just fag shit or are there any kino ones?

Attached: 1568908161799.jpg (1024x1012, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/the-goods/2018/11/26/18113019/sex-doll-brothels-legal-sex-work
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine the insecurity of the faggot who took that.

me on the right

Couples give me social anxiety, even the ugly ones like pic related.

I took the photo, what of it? It's funny, look at the fat ugly little white boy with an average, mediocre desperate Asian girl. Pathetic, if anything.

haven't seen this pic in quite a while. You're a faggot for posting this, they're from some shithole third world country.

what about them makes you anxious?

Attached: 1529071540916.jpg (864x960, 73K)

I wish I had calves like that

I wish I had his arms/shoulders

>Are movies about straight relationships for fags?
How about stop being an insecure retard. Also watch some Frank Capra films

no but there's kino fag shit

Attached: homolust intensifies.webm (720x408, 1.57M)

I'm too weird to ever make a woman feel comfortable, I'm projecting myself on the dude.

look at the sign brainlet, its a gringo with a spic

Wong Kar Wai make good romance movies

>insecurity
I hate this meme word so much.
I swear only liberals use it.

Glad to hear you made it user

Attached: 1566944802895.jpg (200x160, 4K)

Me on the left

absolutely obsessed

Don’t even try and tell me it isn’t true.
It’s projection 101.

I watched Your name 2016 recently and thought it was really good. I also kinda cried wich is weird for me, it took mw by surprise the film is sad as fuck and it made me feel very gay.

Anyone who can't enjoy a genre or artform because it isn't manly enough I will call insecure. Other than that I never use it

>projection
I hate this meme word so much.
I swear only liberals use it.

Not really. Honestly I think stuff like this and boy bands were designed to make any notably sentimental feelings towards women look as faggy as possible to straight men.

>Not really. Honestly I think stuff like this and boy bands were designed to make any notably sentimental feelings towards women look as faggy as possible to straight men.
Explain. You think romantic films are a PSYOP?

>t. projecting liberal

Don’t even try and tell me it isn’t true.
It’s insecurity 101.

>women only fuck Cha-

Attached: 1567959927241.jpg (754x692, 91K)

The dude's a fucking unit. He better start lifting soon to get into Strongman Competitions.

There's the glamorized biopic of the Wonder Woman creator that's alright. He and his wife had a girlfriend that lived with them. It's really more an interesting story than anything else

I haven't seen enough of the old stuff to say much about it but more recent things yes. Love is rarely used in the more significant manner in any mass media (love yo curves gurl and that sort of thing is far more common), and any time the more old school notion of it is voiced it's coming from a total poof in a very plastic manner. If that's what love is to people many will find it unbearable and not worth pursuing, which aligns with many interests sitting at the world control levers.

Looks like the shadow of a Bionicle

holy shit I'm a fucking idiot I thought that wall was a mirror and I was freaking out thinking there was a ghost on the reflection. it took me like a full minute to realize it was a diferent person

Attached: 20190919_154823.jpg (256x639, 96K)

more likely, it's a tard and his wrangler

Me on the left! Hey honey. :)

The original Great Gatsby is pretty good

>he lives and breathes politics
cringe

kinda thought it was his sister or something

>If that's what love is to people many will find it unbearable and not worth pursuing
is it?

Me on the left

>look at the sign brainlet
That could be anywhere in South Florida, Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico, or Texas.

you hold hands with your sister?

before trilogy

>Even his own family won't make contact with him, he's so disgusting

any brazilians know where that was taken?

yeah. you don't?

>I took the picture
>Where was it taken? oh idk i-it could be anywhere...

>I took the picture
I didn't take the picture you loon, what the hell are you on about?

It is literally illegal to post the real pic of this

>he doesn't hold hands with his sister

Attached: 1539908866525.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

wait, are you serious?

i always laugh when i see a girl with an uglier guy than me. its weird how they touch their hair when they see me. this is followed by the ugly guy or shorter than me guy putting his arm around her. talk about insecure

I hate liberals so much

Story?

Is hair touching a really strong sign? It happens to me when I talk to some girls

Why

You can actually see his fat tit a little

Cringy both irl and on the internet. You've got it all, user.

t. disgusting fat bitch

Attached: shadowchad.png (527x195, 128K)

with a dick balls deep in a juicy pussy

>taking a picture with out moving your hands
truly, Chad of Chads

It can be. It's a grooming gesture but it can also be a self-soothing gesture.

If it looks like grooming and making her hair pretty, then yes. If it looks like stroking and petting, then no.

the fuck is wrong with his arms? or is it just the perspective on the shadow? because that shadow looks like a bionicle

post it

Attached: 1371992225998.jpg (1600x1200, 255K)

hold hands, cuddle, kiss on the cheek etc. how beta are you to not even be able to touch a female that you're related to

>not liking faggot shit

Attached: Nick_The_Surplus_Store_Owner.jpg (622x343, 13K)

Little black book (2004)
By the end I had to say: What a twist!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's essentially CP

Dirty Dancing is kino and you're a pleb if you think otherwise

>Pathetic
Dude you're the one taking creep shots of people kissing and posting it on 4channel.

Ok?

>dude

Attached: image.jpg (525x384, 26K)

>god worrying about cp
Fuck off ya perv.

Attached: 156270812049.jpg (604x500, 34K)

why she did it tho?

Attached: 1328457159932.jpg (2142x1386, 1.61M)

Do you laugh like the Joker, because society is just a "clown world" to you?

>I swear only liberals use it.
>anyone who does something i don't like is literally [insert something i dont like]
are you mentally 12?

Attached: 1567215173139.png (454x520, 13K)

I kiss my big sister on the lips since I was a kid, we still do it as adults

Suck it faggot

Shut up, nigger. Go do something useful with your pathetic existence that doesn't involve catching a charge.

Can any anons who've been with women give me some advice?

On the exterior I'm good: 6'3, handsome face, in good shape.
But inside I'm anxious and while i can talk with women, I haven't got the heart to ask them out or in a bar or club, approach them even if they're clearly checking me out.

Hiw the the fuck do I get over this road block? I really shouldn't be a virgin, but I constantly cuck myself because of the above. I also think girls think I'm already taken because I apparently show no interest in them.

Anonchads please help me fulfill my potential while my looks are still good.

Attached: 1568582065618.jpg (728x971, 82K)

kek

post the actual one

Haven’t you ever had female friends? There’s nothing to be anxious about. The worst that can happen is that they’ll say no and then you both move on

transition, then dilate, the kys

not worth a ban; you can reverse image search and find similar images in gook language sites if you're that keen

Just man up and say hi. If she’s checking you out, she wants you to make the move. Recognize it and act. I understand your anxiety. It’s fucking terrifying. But you need to jump. The water isn’t cold. You got this user. And of course - Have sex.

You need to just get the fuck out of your own way, and take a chance
Anything that's worthwhile requires risk, if there wasn't an element of risk then it wouldn't have value as everyone would have it
The risk is a necessary element, but you just need to man up and swing, and keep swinging

Attached: 1563016497245.jpg (396x396, 28K)

if you are actually attractive, tall and in good shape literally just use tinder. use short sentences and have pictures of yourself. if youre as good looking as you think you will get people that will want to fuck you.

after fucking a few women you will be less anxious around them.

alternatively if you get no matches youre no where near as attractive as you think, and you need to actually develop a personality to get laid.

God you millennials are such cowardly faggots

god whoever took that picture unironically needs to have sex

Talk to girls. No objective beyond that. Talk to girls. Do that, and the rest will follow over six months to a year.

Attached: image.jpg (1456x1456, 109K)

It would've been in english and spanish in that case.

cope

Attached: 8574FAAC-D905-4954-8478-A11D02DC3C61.jpg (1072x1460, 490K)

Now that the dust has settled.
Who will play him in the inevitable bio-pic?

Attached: 1568921822961.jpg (674x1038, 74K)

You need to stop looking at the end game and only focus on daily small gains. Instead of focusing on being able to have sex and pick up girls, which is overwhelming when you have no confidence and inspires defeatism, just think about getting a bit more social skills every day, and then you'll get there before you know it.

For starting out, call up your bank or something and try and be charming if it's a female on the phone. When you buy something from a female teller, give a little more eye contact then you normally would. Just little things like that that you continually build on.

If you climb a mountain, the worst thing to do is to look at the summit and see how high it is. Just take it one step at a time and you'll get there before you know it.

I feel the same way

No it's a peacock not a cope

go to a club and take ecstasy - that's the way to meet your true sexual self

Bruh don't waste your time he's never gonna get laid.

Am I gonna make it bros?

Attached: 1568917569335.jpg (268x329, 27K)

thank god, there is hope for me after all

Attached: 44.webm (780x420, 2.83M)

>went on first date at age of 27 the other day
>hasnt responed to any of my texts since
>tfw can't even land a 5/10

Attached: 1507690036864.jpg (960x540, 137K)

You'd be surprised. I grew up around Miami (Hialeah) and I remember seeing plenty of signs entirely in Spanish. There are plenty of places in the US where Spanish-only signs would be considered normal.

You're doomed to the favela foreva

That guy is hench as fuck.

You probably have incel eyes. That's the most telling trait.

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Sounds like she dodged a bullet.

You're tough over the internet faggot. I see you at the same train stop tomorrow. we'll see who's a little white boy.

ogremaxxing is legit

Courtship has become more transactional than ever. 30% of female Canadian college students are on sugar daddy websites for fucks sake.

What chance do non-outstanding men have?

Fight me.

Attached: 1568919541024.jpg (675x1004, 62K)

god damn brazilians girls are qt

What am I looking at here?

I can solve this in ten minutes:

1. Go to a bar
2. Order three shots of whiskey
3. Drink them all, quickly
4. Go up to every woman in the bar and ask her out on a date but do it in the cringiest way possible, guaranteeing none of them will say yes
5. Once you run out of women, leave
6. Be cured

Incels build up rejection in their heads too much. Even mega chads get rejected constantly. At least 60-70% of women are unavailable for dating at any given time, for all kinds of reasons. Don't take it personally. It's a numbers game. Get rejected enough and it won't phase you anymore.

the shlong on that fucking guy must be yuge

>What chance do non-outstanding men have
Historically speaking? Form armed groups, ambush chads and take bitches by force. If society has forgotten why civilizations embraced state sanctioned monogamous relationships then it's a moral imperative to remind them.

Brown girls are top tier desu.

Attached: Rashida.jpg (239x196, 13K)

everyone should

flat mutt face

500 Days of Summer is a redpill

lol yeah

Attached: mrsjones.jpg (1080x1440, 259K)

Holy shit. You summed this up perfectly. Me too btw.

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT OK I'LL HAVE SEX ALRIGHT? OK?

Let me guess incel,this you?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Yet he's had sex and you haven't!

It was taken in são paulo's subway
The city is the most mixed in the world
The girl isnt asian shes just mixed

This since no one else is actually discussing the topic of the thread.

you sound like elliot rodger lol

>tfw are you me?

Attached: 15163262.jpg (376x424, 19K)

im chad ur incel u indian

literally objectively wrong

Yeah come to 3500 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC and fight me like a man you faggot invels.

Ask for dave

salty milk

Bodega Dave? oh shit

>I'm too weird to ever make a woman feel comfortable
I feel that way too. I can't make small talk with anyone let alone women but talking to women is even harder because I can't think of anything else than saying "I like you, wanna be my gf and fuck? unga bunga".

I'd also rather die than be rejected or cheated on so I'd rather stay forever alone forever and masturbate twice a day until my dick falls off.

I'm 28 and a touchless virgin and one day I ordered something over the internet, I was waiting for it to arrive but ended up falling asleep.
When I woke up I checked the mailbox and inside of it was a handwritten note, it was written by the cute asian girl that went with my little sister to school like 10 years ago and lived just across my house.
She used emojis in that handwritten note and the dot on the i in my name was a small heart, under it was her phone number and she wrote I should give her a call when I'm back home.
I was surprised she even remembered me but then I didnt know what to do and procrastinated the call, eventually she showed up at my door but I was hiding in my room and she gave that package to my mother.

I'm not saying I could have fucked her or that she was into me or something but from that situation I realized there is no fucking way I will ever get a gf when I'm already too scared to answer the door.

Attached: EA3A92E9-A960-4CAE-BF21-9ED4A3D2555E.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Not him but i went to Miami on vacation and went to 3 different restaurants with completely Spanish menus, I just looked for the word carne because i knew carne meant steak.

White incel thread

There's no way you're not a millennial

holy shit what kind of mental defects do you have lmao at ur life kid

Attached: 12289312424.png (377x343, 308K)

t. Insecure faggot

we arent talking about restaurant menus dipshit. state funded signs cannot legally only be in Spanish

You realize a million people would kill for a cute girl to approach them? You spineless faggot. I'm pretending I didn't see this.

True Romance is kino

Attached: alabama.jpg (412x640, 94K)

and how do you know the sign is state funded?

I've done worse.

Attached: 1547188097214.webm (406x720, 2.91M)

>be me
>go to bar with friends
>just want to drink beer like every week
>friend of a friend of friend called X is working there
>X whispering to me that a girl at the other end of the bar likes me
>look at girl
>cute
>winks at me
>...
>grab jacket and tell my friends I'm tired
>go home

:3

Yeah... this didn't happen either.

chad pilled

I said cute and not 10/10 wet like the ocean slut.

And don't forget Heathers.

Attached: 4r43.jpg (350x450, 18K)

As a BR it hurts seeing this and being an incel

To be honest I kind of know that fleeting reaction. When pretty girls smile at me I tend to look away real quick or just get the fuck out of dodge. There's also the suspicion that it could be a prank which also gets my anxiety cranked up to 11 because you think there's no way a girl 7/10 or higher could ever be attracted to you.

what was the correct move here? just walk up to her and chat and play the court jester until she decides 'yup im gonna let him ravage my hole tonight'. then you take her home, smash, if youre big enough and performed well enough she will see you again. if you have a good job and apartment she will want to be part of what you built and possibly want to marry you, after you worked your whole life to get where you are and she just leeches onto it through no work of her own other than a wink? wow nice

This guy is going to fuck

>guy has autism outfit
why the fuck am i getting /fa/ for then??

he could probably body slam anyone in the whole school. women like that.

This is proof that the incel philosophy is wrong. Physical appearance makes no difference, it's all about your personality.

anyone else have basically accepted that they'll never get a gf?
some people just aren't supposed to make it i guess.

Attached: 1566286372444.png (1280x530, 257K)

Dont give up hope user~kun

Attached: 1568738683019.jpg (723x578, 68K)

is this what happened to ?
was he incel hunted?

Cope harder

>primarily in their 30s
dirty old used whores
i'd rather stay an incel

>tfw tall skinny twink with an attractive face

Is there any hope for me? I have literally no muscle at all, but I'm tall and have a good face and I dress nicely

Attached: 1563192616633.png (796x1060, 407K)

holy based

Jesus fucking chirst is this board just /r9k/ lite now?

new fag pls

Attached: 1439441495769.png (578x372, 164K)

Post face.

>tfw just starting university
>there are qts every 5 feet

It's gonna be a rough year

Attached: 1591819181918191.jpg (580x548, 34K)

unironically i have had a few girlfriends, and i met all of them through poetry club Shakespeare type stuff. you just have to do social things and be friendly and eventually some femcel girl will let you eat her out

You know, this board used to have some on topic threads every once in a while.

Post face Gosling poster.

>more opportunities to form a relationship right in front of you than ever before
>It's gonna be a rough year
You bring this shit upon yourself

>You bring this shit upon yourself
Its called Social anxiety disorder and its a medical disease

Attached: 1548279820821.jpg (4750x4750, 3.83M)

not him but how the fuck do i even approach qts at my uni? i'm a fucking sperg and there are enough good looking guys there that there's no reason why a qt woman would even pay attention to me

>fat, completely bald, average looks and jaw/chin, diagnosed with assburgers as a child, racist, sexist, homophobic, no job, no university degree, sit in my room and shitpost on Yea Forums/game/watch anime 90% of the time
>have fucked 22 girls including a few 8s and 9s
whats your excuse

Attached: 3c3.png (837x410, 232K)

Ok and what are you gonna do about it?

Stop being a sperg. In other words, work on your social skills.

Drink heavily and post on a Malaysian Interpretive Dance board about my depression. What do you think im going to do?

post a pic of what you think is a 8 or 9

lost in translation is good

Dave's not here man

Ah never mind there's no point telling you to try and fix your problems. Enjoy the shitposting my friend

I'm not a LARPer

for me this is an 8 but i like skinny girls with good jawlines. not into "thicc"

Attached: 99.jpg (958x958, 80K)

Nigger why do you have some huge dramatic scenario in your head? Maybe she was a nice girl and they just talk and it was nice then they go on a date. But only if you actually like her.
Otherwise yeah just fuck and chuck.Approaching girls is hard and not a very common thing anymore in 2019. you have to make it seem like a coincidence you had to talk to her or have a mutual friend. Or simply luck out and be sitting next to a girl

>tfw th only time you have confidence is when you are buzzed but useless in drunk
>women become attracted to the confidence
>always sober up and turn into a loser before the deal is sealed
That was ten years ago now I've given up and just stay home.
>tfw almost had a three way but fucked it up by sobering up, getting anticipation shakes and getting anxiety

Attached: 1557674210482.jpg (934x960, 67K)

Thats ayylmao out of 10

Sex is overrated AF not an incel anymore tho you 're nt missing anything great, currently getting divorced and i'm going to buy a fucking doll afther that women don't worth the effort

yep knew it, this is a 6.8 at best my guy
im not fooled by hair dyes, makeup, angles
looks kinda old and trying to look young desu famalama

poor little nigboi

is he kissing her or consuming her - my fetish hopes for the latter

m8 dolls are even worst at least a woman can clean themselves after youve creamed inside them
your own hand is far superior to any fuck toy granted the fuck toy isnt made of real human material

youre a god damned idiot dude

obvious shop retards

I bought some flesh lights but got bored with them real quick, the hand just knows what I want.
I just bust nuts in socks and throw them away when they grow too crusty. Flesh lights are a whole fucking process.
Apparently they have started renting out sex dolls at brothels, so some people out there are literally employed to clean jizz out of dolls.

>some people out there are literally employed to clean jizz out of dolls

Women do this to themselves for free

literally me

louis ck asked like every girl in his HS on a date and only one said yes. Practice makes perfect user

>doesn't recognize an obvious permabulk

Rent Free (tm)

#everysinglethreadon4chan

Attached: 1508777739992.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

3.6, not great not terrible

Post face Chad.

Get fucked monkey, that gordo has 10 times more balls than you.

Why the long face?

>Are all romance movies just fag shit or are there any kino ones?

The African Queen. Its made by John Huston, a cigar chomping, hard drinking, womanizing legend of a director. Starring Bogart and Katherine Hepburn, filmed in Africa back when it was still wild. Its a romance between two broken people set against a backdrop of a great adventure in a wild setting.

Its a great film and it will put you in a good mood.

Attached: African Queen R5-1.jpg (1024x798, 385K)

we don't have an official language user

vox.com/the-goods/2018/11/26/18113019/sex-doll-brothels-legal-sex-work
Go clean the jizz out of the dolls, wagie.

Attached: 1545470633605.jpg (634x815, 120K)

solid advice desu. Its really all about getting over that initial fear of rejection. I like to tell myself every time I get rejected I just really pity the girl for missing out and move on to the next, even if its bullshit.

>t. Unironic future school shooter

test

>

There's a lot of cute girls in Japan
How do I approach women I can't speak the same language as?

Attached: 2009_11_09mainhouse.jpg (640x352, 41K)

clearly not a couple. thats a "look how not shallow i am" pic

no they fucked
this guy was famous back then for having a 10 inch penis

>even bears in third world countries are having more sex than me

Should i just end it?

what are you even supposed to say
>"hey girl, you're hot, wanna fuck?"

based af final redpill / intoductory blackpill

COPE

He meant the right. Not the guy in the middle in red.

You unobservant fuck

pics of dick??

Before Sunrise and Before Sunset are the alpha and omega of romance films and no one can convince me otherwise. Linklater can spend a millennium filming his next film and I will fucking love it. Fuck you

based mass shooter poster

check your moms whatsapp

look at those legs. both spics

They cute.
OP is top cringe

Dancing serves as a perfect excuse I use to approach a women if I'm not getting hit on at the bar

Attached: BigSurprise.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

with legs user, they have them too

>broad shoulders
>wrist game on point
>hair is nearly perfect
working out and some cleanup and this dude would look like a chad

quit posting ugly beaner fucks on my board

You know that sign is in Portuguese, right?

Shut the FUCK up boomer

You are so hopelessly autistic.

You're supposed to ask her if she wants to do something with you, like an activity that isn't you having sex with her. Jesus.

First you do the fun thing with her, and then later maybe you have sex with her. Last GF I dated her for like almost 2 weeks before I banged her, I think she was wondering if I was some sort of monk. I just don't know when or how to escalate without feeling like a potential rapist.

If a girl holds my hand (we were both slightly buzzed) does this mean she likes me? just met her

It's a pretty good sign but I wouldn't get too invested.

Do it again but this time you gotta escalate. Give her some fuckin smooches my user.

truth stings

I'm sure autism does. I hear it can be very debilitating.

>literally “I’m ready for a nice guy” meme
Damn being an incel has no brakes desu feel bad for them

>White boy
Shut

Attached: images (39).jpg (626x417, 21K)

São Paulo, I'm pretty sure.

Attached: something.png (1016x1250, 264K)

hello r/asianmasculinity

Attached: 1567695904575.jpg (800x790, 419K)

text on the red door is Spanish not Portuguese.

Notting Hill.

They're clearly both mexican.

So fucking real

Attached: images (8).jpg (376x391, 12K)

>criminal brow
>faggy mexican hair
>weak chin
>overweight
No, paco, you're only going to have sex with fatties and whores.

clinically retarded

I could have had a qt redhead gf. My friends hated her, bullied her because she had redhair and they tought she was ugly. When i was about to go out with her and told them, they made fun of me like crazy. So i dropped it and told her i was joking when i said i liked her. She was hurt and when i asked her out a year and a half later she told me to fuck off and went out with someone else.

Attached: 1559964472007.jpg (1908x1428, 324K)

it's portuguese, you inbred

Why do i even bother

Attached: 13689554_1066563990088951_1337335912_n.jpg (476x353, 23K)

You deserve it for being so weak.

>portuguese
So a literary version of a Spanish dialect? :^)

don't give up. you don't have to be good looking or be good at sex or be a chad to get a gf. idk abt other girls but i honestly look for substance in guys. just be yourself. there's somebody for everybody & ur shooting urself in the foot by not even attempting to talk to girls. that's for all the other incels here as well. have some balls pls

>womyn thinking their personal rationalizations trump evolutionary psychology

the dude is hot af

r/asianmasculinity

fallen angels or in the mood for love

I was done with women over a decade ago. Masturbating holds me over just enough to not like them.

So masturbation is just cope for you? What was your longest relationship?

10 things I hate about you

I can't relate, only gay men and old women have been attracted to me
:(

Wena linares

Rushmore

hmmm okay you got me. let me rephrase- imo, you don't have to be amazingly good looking, but yes, attraction is also part of a relationship. but in general, if you can talk to a girl without being weird or creepy, they will probably be more inclined to like you rather than reject you. substance & personality is still just as important as attraction though, again imo.

Attached: DTABnb9U0AAv22I.jpg (768x431, 27K)

teenage girl is trying to initiate sex with a teenage boy who looks scared

Thread status; Yikes
Solution: All posters before me ITT need to HAVE SEX

thats gotta hurt!

Attached: 1543289108489.png (657x527, 138K)

Me to the far right, heading upstairs.

reminds me of that picture with the shadow of the fat fedora cameraman, kek

>girls approaching
>girls initiating

Not in this universe

Fuck off REEEEEEEE

>girl in the comic isnt fat
FUCK ALL YOU NORMALFAG MENTALCELs FOR RELATING TO THIS

Absolutely Based

literally never happened

why would you make this? not many people can relate to it

>Girls nag me about their feefees
>Play hard to get and then just ignore them
>jack off to the thought of me fucking them afterwards and then forget them
SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT AT THE DEVIL

What's this from?

All the faggots seething at this
Lose weight

20yo babysitter had sex with 14yo boy

Attached: 1563591578492.jpg (225x350, 42K)

it's true user, it happened
all of it

Attached: 1555628992846.jpg (713x689, 256K)

literally never happened in history.
women never take any steps whatsoever. a man who would respond to it would be weak and pathetic. responding is passive.

The amount of people seriously replying to this, is alarming.

it's a psyop to bring out the incels

TWO LOVERS ENTWINED PASS ME BY
AND HEAVEN KNOWS I'M MISERABLE NOW

Attached: 15384632.jpg (409x409, 64K)

Me in the centre, taking the pic

Yes he is, for not passing on his autistic genes

You know this kids gotta get his dick sucked on his 18th birthday by his sister.

Not with that filename.

luckily i don't feel bad too bad since i was never actually approached by a girl but i did steal hear later from someone that the girl i liked would have said yes if i asked her out

Brazilians.

lmao this post has elliot vibes

Most serious relationships are set up by friends and family. If your friends or family aren't trying to set you up with someone, then you're always going to be at a disadvantage.

Fuck off faggot

99% chance you're not as good looking as you think you are

Work in retail for 3 months.

AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT

A royal affair

Paterson features some tender love OP

Boyhood wasn't that great

Nice pasta

Non-negroid brown girls are top-tier.