YOU THOUGHT WE COULD BE DECENT MEN IN AN INDECENT TIME

YOU THOUGHT WE COULD BE DECENT MEN IN AN INDECENT TIME

Attached: aoudt068qce11.jpg (1600x1202, 118K)

HEADS AND YOU SAY THE N-WORD, TAILS YOU DON'T.

SAY IT

Attached: 69b7ea72fc865cd7107028f07b6d9afd27667390b582d8aee18e330a2c88ed3a.jpg (480x300, 24K)

The last half of this movie is really shit in retrospect. Harvey’s change into a bad guy is way too rushed. He spent his entire career fighting Gotham’s criminals but becomes corrupted by joker(who’s responsible for his girl’s death) just because of a few corrupt cops

>This is my boyfriend, since we are having this dinner I took the opportunity to introduce him to you and mom
So said the teenager girl to her parents, besides the hobo looking guy

He had a bad day.

>his girl
RACHEL

>IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT I WANT, IT'S ABOUT WHAT'S FAIR!!
The point is that at least one character saw that this would happen

It was established beforehand that he had a runaway temper and light mental issues

He wasn't just corrupted, he was driven insane.

>YOU THOUGHT WE COULD BE THE CENT MAN
Oh, so that was Harvey' actual Super-Villain man. The Cent Man

Thats all it takes

Attached: 2C7FD01C-D06A-4872-BB21-BF0250EFDEC2.gif (382x554, 3.79M)

yeah to the film's credit, he almost flips when he finds out rachel is to be the next target and batman talks him out of it

>who’s responsible for his girl’s death)
THE JOKER'S JUST A WILD DOG!

>just because of a few corrupt cops
No, Harvey went crazy after rachel was blown up and half of his face was burned off. It makes sense that he flipped so quickly even if his two-face alter ego feels rushed in the plot.

This, did anyone remember the scene where he kidnaps one of jokers henchmen and threatens to kill him? I mean he was just fucking with the guy since the coin had two heads, but still he was on the edge

why did this make me lol

there was foreshadowing, what he does to the Schizo for example. He had a dark side the entire time, and when Rachel died he just lost it

He also demonstrated a pretty profound lack of fear. First when the gun was pulled on him during the trial, and again when his prison
transfer caravan is being attacked by the Joker.
Could be a psychopath desu

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT I WANT
IT'S ABOUT WHAT'S FAIR

Attached: maxresdefault (18).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

You're fucking retarded and your taste is shit.

>defending capeshit
Go back

He also spends the entire movie railing on Gordon for the dirty cops in his unit who eventually help the Joker kill Rachel. Dude basically spent months warning Gordon about them and when everything blew up in his face the way he said it would, he went crazy.

Slit your wrists, soifaggot. Snyder is a cucked homo that gets work because his wife is a whore producer.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Now THIS was some massively enlarged prostate of a kino

>You die a hero or live long enough to shoot some cuck over a mattress.

Lol

Movie should've ended with him waking up from a coma, implying he'd be the next villain.

>animeposter
Only soifaggot here is you

I doubt it

Why are his teeth so perfect? Shouldn’t a few have been damaged?

based

NO

NO YOU'RE NOT

NOT YET

They should have just scrapped the whole Joker thing and focused on a movie between these two, would have been way more interesting than the jokers 'muh nihilistic cynical anarchism amirite fellas?'

Colgate

>'muh nihilistic cynical anarchism
that was just bullshit that he fed Dent and Batman. He doesn't believe any of that stuff, he's just a sadistic psychopath that wants to cause chaos and suffering.

keep that

Attached: CReese.jpg (500x299, 33K)

Your idol is a manlet turboautist that couldn't direct his way out of a fucking toilet. Unsurprising you seethe so hard at him getting shat on.

i dont even know what happened in this movie

batman goes to china in one scene for something for some reason

Based brainlet poster

>disliking TDK must automatically mean you love Snyder
This is the reasoning of a child, all capeshit is garbage

the batman has no jurisdiction

TDK has transcended capeshit, it's a neo-noir movie.

it's literally a michael mann film

except shot on film

the dark knight is massively enlarged prostate of a film tho

Nolan said he would have ended the second film this way had he knew that they were going to do a third movie

What did he mean by this?

Yeah you're a snyderfag alright. Kill yourself, shitlet.

Attached: 1568925420123m.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

>Harvey’s change into a bad guy is way too rushed.
Unless you want a 4 hour movie, there isn't time because the movie isn't even about him.

I don't agree with that guy but Dent's the protagonist. Nolan and Goyer said so themselves.

He makes a good point though. Dent may be the "protagonist", but he has to compete for screen time against both an anti-hero and a completely dominating antagonist.