Hosts the biggest podcast in the world

>hosts the biggest podcast in the world
>his Netflix special doesn't get enough attention from the critics to even register on the tomato meter.
What's going on here?

rottentomatoes.com/m/joe_rogan_strange_times

Attached: rogan-strange times.png (1228x1196, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhVZ8ywncok
youtube.com/watch?v=7cApwrgG_UA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pissed off white guy bitching about how sensitive people are now? That’s ok, I’ve seen this one before.

>white
Are we looking at the same man?

People don't watch his podcast because they think he's funny. They watch for the guests and the topics.

2bh these comedy special titles always sound try hard and cringey to me
they always date themselves

Not offensive enough to get the "critics" riled, not funny enough to get "critics" excited.

>biggest podcast in the world
nope, Rogan isnt even in the top #20.
so stop making up random shit, it makes you look like a brainlet.

His standup isn't the best.

Bill Burr suggest Joe Rogan: Regular Neck after JR was complaining that others had used Strange Times for stpecials.

>Regular neck is compliant

>What's going on here?
he's a terrible comedian. He's also a terrible MMA analyst and a terrible interviewer. I have no idea how he has had any success in life.

Post the top twenty.

His stand up has never been good. There's just a serious lack of surprise. He starts a story about a crazy hooker, and the story is of a crazy hooker. He starts a story about his kids, and it's a story about his kids.

Sounds like common sense, but in stand up you need to put at twist on the stories and the punch lines need to a surprise. He sets up his bits, and you know what the punchline is right off the bat. It's very boring stand up that he usually has to yell to get a laugh.

ugly whites aren't white?

Joe rogan isnt funny or smart or insightful. His podcast is a friend simulator for boomers who like to complain about the same things and have the same dumb weed thoughts.

Ironically he's been doing stand up longer than he's been doing anything else. Since 1991, long before he ever got into podcasts and started doing MMA:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhVZ8ywncok

I think he's pretty open about that, which is why often he'll let the guest take control of the conversation to talk about topics they're interested in

he looks like steve rambo's gay son

>ugly, bald manlet with obnoxious faggy voice
Never understood how people can stand this guy.

>user ratings: 83

muh populist thought leader

I literally only know Joe Rogan from Fear Factor.

This. He knows how to keep the conversation going and keep the focus on his guests.

>he's a terrible comedian.
def

>He's also a terrible MMA analyst
he's great though

>a terrible interviewer.
he's not that bad

Attached: meme.jpg (850x907, 136K)

Can you recommend some kinos that are relevant to this comic

youtube.com/watch?v=7cApwrgG_UA

google "talent stack"

This comic is shit. Theres maybe 15 comedians across all streaming networks and thousands in clubs. Those thousands cant say shit because of the "oppression." The ones with specials can be ironic about it

People hardly even know Joe is a comedian.

Joe is a comedian as much as Matt Groening’s feet are hygienic.

There is no oppression or silence, I frequent comedy shows in my town and you often get one or two guys ranting about outrage culture or what ever. This narrative that comedians lose their jobs doesn't actually happen, list examples. No, Rosanne being off her meds and spouting conspiracy theories is not a comedian telling jokes. Ironically, you have right wingers spouting faux outrage trying to deplatform lefties anything they are slightly edgy. their go to is pretending they really care about pedophilia, even though they go out of their way to defend people like roy moore

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_12_05_at_2.34.39_PM.jpg (1060x438, 67K)