What’s Yea Forums veredict?

What’s Yea Forums veredict?

Attached: 0BE3BE95-A678-4724-88BB-B0AD6CE76D95.jpg (750x563, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoGF0if8ohI
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Bolduan#Early_life_and_education
gossipgist.com/kate-bolduan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=9jjOt66mhns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The creators and their families should be shot over a mass grave.

Anything Netflix original is degenerate trash

very ugly show

pelagic nightmare

I don't remember everything because I was pretty drunk whenever I watched it, but it had its moments. Probably something I would have liked more when I was 13 though. Coach Steve was pretty based most of the time.

I liked the older brother character and some parts were funny but it is a degenerate Jewish show for sure.

>DONT YOU MENTION SEX AHHHHH DEGENERATE DEGENERATE AND JEWS JEWS JEWS
get a life, faggot.

Completely changed my view on migration. I now support a massive influx of Muslim immigrants who hopefully will eventually establish Sharia and fix western society.

worst cartoon I've ever seen to be completely honest.

Honest answer? The art style and the trailers put people off but when you watch it, the show is actually pretty funny with more or less decent messages that aren't actually "muh SJW" like /pol/ keeps pretending and I can't think of any other show that even addresses "coming of age sexuality" as bizzaringly in-depth as this does. It's decent.

>Yea Forums veredict
lol who cares
use the board to find out about new things you might have missed
post anything and all you'll get is some user saying its shit and you're a fag for watching it

Hi, Ahmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=CoGF0if8ohI

Jews

If you get pass the sjw social justice its actually bnot bd under 3 layer of shit and bad animation there is a gem to be found.

Wa alaykum as-salaam.

>ugly jew faces made for stupid fucking retarded american manchildren STILL watching cartoons
yeah nah that ain't it chief

>constantly defend pedophiles and that TCAP is "entrapment"
>pearl clutch at a show that says kids don't need unrealistic expectations of beauty and that your body isn't icky or gross, which now pedophiles don't like
There's no pleasing you retards.

I wish but in reality they turn gay

Attached: Differences3.png (703x578, 245K)

Funny

when will you realize that you're just obsessed with muh sjw memes?

Hitler was a pedo but you guys bone him. What gives?

Attached: gay hitler pedo.jpg (1080x827, 148K)

For most people it’s the opposite tho

Society

Ugly as fuck but has its moments.

I'm not a fag who gives a shit about muh aesthetics so it's fine for me. The writing is OK

Based high IQ user

Shit

Yea Forums would love it if it had a fappable art style.

Why?

she is a 100 years old elve and she is older than him. He also went back to hell to find her.
If you are commited enough to get into hell to revive your lolilooking love you kinda deserve it
>pic related is her brother

Attached: king.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Does anybody have picture of the SS Liberty?

So if Big Mouth had a notation of "well they're actually 100 years old" it'd be okay?

this

So anti-Semitic

>Pic related: T...THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>Also pic related: *faps to lolicon and shoots up schools*
can someone explain this?

Attached: pol incel shooters.jpg (1181x530, 117K)

Found it
What did kikes mean by this?

Attached: 1568877842123.jpg (2047x996, 339K)

"SS Liberty" is a common ship name and is registered over 18,000 times in the United States alone.

>someone says jew
>trannies freak out

Attached: 1562970105011.jpg (235x215, 7K)

lol that picture on the far right isn't the Dayton shooter, that's videogamedunkey. I like how that's become a meme.

>someone says trannies
>reee jews

Attached: Gay Hitler.png (1613x824, 1.47M)

>literally (anything happens)
>/pol/niggers freak out
>get told to fuck off
>freak out some more until 300 plus replies and archive
>repeat

Degenerate, excessive and riddled with political agenda, but still funny from time to time.

Both are degenerate

A massively enlarged prostate of a show

They made the characters look hidious specifically to turn off degenerates.

But there not, so the anime beats out flap mouth by a long short due to magic un-aging fairies!

This

which is why Yea Forums hates it.

why was he such a degenerate?

obsessed

keep sayin it

>Board full of pedos who fap to drawings of little anime girls all day
>THIS is too much
wtf

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 84K)

Now you know why Yea Forums pedophiles despise the show, it doesn't have any "attractive" children for them to drool over.

>they didn't mean a thing just a coincidence™
Right, isn't looking into names, symbolism and references in media a thing? Well better just forget it.

well. these girls are ugly. just fuck a woman in that case, man.

These bi-annual discoveries of Hitler being a closeted furry, scat fetishist, transvestite with one testicle and what else have you are about as authentic as the masturbation machines and prince of persia style survival courses with retracting knives.

>bro I know I am a faggot defending the indefensible, but you are from /pol/ so XD

Animetards are fucked in the head as well

>everything is a secret message.

Based

>durr, but what about
If you don't have anything worthwhile to say why even open the thread?

>>bro I know I am a faggot defending the indefensible, but you are from /pol/ so XD
wut

>s-she's a billion years old
lol

few more years and before its discovered that Hitler was actually a Slaneeshi Demon Prince

Obvious reference about a ship that was sunk by Jews in a show made by Jews
>durr secret message
Ain't even that secret, unless you have some mental block

no one unironically likes hitler. he still did awful things even though kikes love to spout their 6 gorillion bullshit.

Defending this garbage is indefensible, it is putrid shit.

i hate this ugly mother fucker. i want to beat the shit out of him

Attached: MV5BMTg3NTE5Mjg2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODAxMzE4NDM@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 11K)

you sound like a fucking nut.

Hitler was a neo pagan larger on top of being a faggot
His ideas regarding the Jewish race were pretty based though

Being that the whole point of the show is that they're going through puberty and growing up, it would kind of defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?

Why does it look like every character needs to piss?

Also, creator is a kike and show is about sexualising children. (((They))) don't want white people to reproduce.

check em

Attached: 1533601064672.jpg (700x507, 90K)

Really is that you are getting from this? I was never grossed out by my body as an adolescent. Were you actually grossed out? Or is it just retarded shit you once heard on tv and you like to repeat it like it is actually a thing. Also this is the most disgusting show I ever seen, they purposely made it as gross as possible, if anything it will cause children to have issues with their psyche.

Are americans unable to make cute or funny cartoons?

You sound l

You sound like a retard

Dilate

yes but they are not, they are explicitly and implicitly teenager
She never acted like a loli in the manga, you realize she is a grown woman

yes, not the user who's crying about a Jewish conspiracy where they sunk a ship...

because everyone knows that's real, amirite /pol/nigger?

It's actually pretty funny, /pol/ only hates it because they can't tell it's satire.

One looks fucking ugly.
The other doesn't.

hi, zoomer trash. Am I from muh Discord too? What other 6 month old memes are you going to give me? A picture of a discord server? Maybe a trannie communist?

Please, I haven't seen any of these before. You are truly based!

Attached: gayvcringe.jpg (1087x1200, 686K)

This. They're terrified of this show in particular for some reason and none of them have even watched it. They just parrot the same shit the first guy does and on and it goes.

Hey retards, go to /pol/. Fling all the shit you want. Maybe Yea Forums even since some of you legitimately seem underage yourselves

Don't forget the cucks who have blacked clips saved for "trolling purposes" haha

wtf is this shit

Nezuko isn't even fucking young. She's like 17.

that pic looks like manufactured rage. Neither of those panels exist in real life, someone is just having that argument in their own head

What are you even trying to say? That they didn't sink it? English please.

How about you fuck of if you don't like it

the guy in the anime is 7' and the girl is an adult fairy
who's the pedo now?

fuck this dumb fucking show god fucking end the show already

Based and factually correct.

based enemy-of-my-enemy poster

That a nefarious group of Jews didn't, schizoid.

Well obviously, you retard. They were referencing it. Do you have trouble following conversations or something?

Or maybe they weren't and you're obsessed? Does that ever compute as an option? You probably say dumb shit like "da Jews run the media hurrr"

Or maybe they were and you are just too much invested into being contrarian faggot to admit it. Does that compute as an option? The Jews do obviously run the media.

lol right faggot, The Jews went to insane levels of detail in a minor Netflix show to subliminally tell audiences in a fucking cartoon that they sunk a ship. Yes, that's what rational people think. You are really smart.
>jews run the media
Funny how you faggots haven't been able to prove it. Go ahead, send me the same two image macros you always use, that get debunked and then you go real quiet.

Looks so awful I don’t want to give it a chance

both are terrible and should be illegal

>lol right faggot, The Jews went to insane levels of detail in a minor Netflix show to subliminally tell audiences in a fucking cartoon that they sunk a ship. Yes, that's what rational people think. You are really smart.
What insane level of detail? They just put a boat in their show and named it SS Liberty as an inside joke for their Jew friends. But of course that sort of thing never happens lel.
>Funny how you faggots haven't been able to prove it. Go ahead, send me the same two image macros you always use, that get debunked and then you go real quiet.
Had I had them saved I would, it would be fun watching you squirm trying to do mental gymnastics in "proving" that is not Jew owned.

Kroll show was really good.
Don't know how he let them get away with this artstyle
show is painfully mediocre

its not the jews fault you can't have sex

>What insane level of detail?
They had to get their hands onto pre-production, get someone to draw the boat, air the episode and why? To show people that they sunk it? That's so absurd that I think you are aware of that.
>it would be fun watching you squirm trying to do mental gymnastics in "proving" that is not Jew owned.
Here, let me help you out you schizoid:

They don't run the media.

Attached: 1566966826341.jpg (766x1962, 694K)

this. How does this dogshit have a renewed 3rd season?

I haven’t seen it myself but from trailers and shit it looks crap. Although I’m not a fan of “joke is funny because it’s overly offensive and edgy lol” shows like Family Guy and South Park

fpbp

>They had to get their hands onto pre-production, get someone to draw the boat, air the episode and why? To show people that they sunk it? That's so absurd that I think you are aware of that.
Not necessarily, they could just have had a scene which was in the harbor with a boat and then add name to it because it is funny to them.
Literally the first name (Kate Bolduan) your pic "debunks" is a Jew. LMAO

It was a pretty standard affair for cartoons for adults. Ugly as sin art style, raunchy humor with no substance, preachy, and generally boring. Only watched an episode a while back but that was more than enough for me to know what the show is about.

What

Did

(((They)))

Mean

By

This?

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 487K)

Lel did he really delete all his posts?

>SS LIBERTY
must be a coincidence.

Hormone Monstress is the only good thing about the show.

Why do you think Yea Forums boards are one person

>SS Liberty
JESUS CHRIST LMAO WHAT THE FUCK

Here is one of the people he said are not Jews according to him

Attached: Untitled.png (1664x777, 124K)

Here is another

Attached: Untitledw.png (1400x906, 146K)

Cringe and you should be embarrassed if you watch pilled

This image completly invalidatees all the anons claiming this shiw isnt propoganda or jewish subversion

bruh they are all Jews

Attached: Untitled3.png (1661x894, 118K)

>Literally the first name (Kate Bolduan) your pic "debunks" is a Jew. LMAO
no she isn't. Also, here's pic related. You spread these disinfo lies and I'm not sure why when everyone has Google.
>Lel did he really delete all his posts?
no, that faggot got me banned for 13 minutes for "off topic" discussion. Because he was getting astoundingly btfo.

Attached: 1468527081888.jpg (1582x2896, 1.14M)

>no she isn't
I already posted proof that she is retard. Where did you get these shitty "debunk" pics? What kind of imbecile made them.

You ready to get colossaolly btfo again, chum? Let's start with the first one here That's just a search database that pools your most recent word searches, it's "the most likely" of the original search. Wikipedia is a search engine.

Now let's do this one >Stelter was raised Methodist, and is non-religious
That's not her being Jewish you fucking illiterate retard. Jamie Shupak is Jewish, she isn't. So that's a reach at best.

Finally is just a citation from a Jewish outlet.

Nope retard ;)

Imagine being so stupid that you cannot conceive of fantasy races in fantasy stories being smaller than humans in adulthood. Imagine thinking that any sort of interracial romance between humans, dwarves, halflings, faefolk, etc are some pedo proxy. If all your life amounts to is drawing conclusions like that no matter what, fucking kys, goddamn. You're the same people that criticize anyone to the right of antifa.

>I already posted proof that she is retard
No you didn't you disingenuous faggot /pol/nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Bolduan#Early_life_and_education

>pol not even mentioned
>these faggots sperg out preemptively because someone has opinions to the right of antifa

Wait are there anons itt actually arguing that this show isnt made by jews? Ahahahah good luck with that

Imagine not being prepared to get fucked hard by your own disinformation and actually thinking nobody has done this rodeo with you people before.

Rent Free (tm)

#everysinglethreadon4chan

Attached: 1490794712102.jpg (600x800, 73K)

>literally /pol/niggers itt having a complete meltdown
>I need to also mention antifa

or it's just a common name for a ship?

Oof you didnt read your link lmao
>Spouse(s) Michael David Gershenson

>not understanding compare and contrast
>being an unironic idiot

haha teenager want sex get boner peepee poopoo lol

Occasionally funny, the rest is disgusting

yes, a common name for a ship attacked by israel.

But she's not Jewish, and SHE is more prominent in media. She didn't convert you fucking retard. How do you not realize that you sound like an insane person right now? So now it's "anyone who associates or marries Jews?"

>That's just a search database that pools your most recent word searches, it's "the most likely" of the original search. Wikipedia is a search engine.
Is this supposed to BTFO me? gossipgist.com/kate-bolduan. It literally says, religion Judaism

Attached: 1.png (462x672, 15K)

>>not understanding compare and contrast
Yes, comparatively speaking, /pol/ is always worse.

>SEETHING
Ahahahahah whatever. The show sucks and its made by the usual suspects.

I don't get it

>Stelter was raised Methodist, and is non-religious
And he converted making him... You guessed it a Jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

>and their families
based

The USS Liberty was a US ship intentionally attacked & destroyed by Israel in the 1960s, they killed dozens of americans and were trying to stage a false flag.

Anons itt will claim it was a coincidence. Just like all the other coincidences

FPBP

it's just cringe

The creators clearly have a creepy liberal political agenda that they constantly shove into it, kinda like Bojack, overtly political works of art are rarely good

SS Liberty is the most common boat name in the US.

It's like claiming a character named Mohammad in Ankara is some secret message of a Muslim conspiracy

>draw a little girl
>call it a race
You're absolutely retarded if you think this is anything but pedo pandering. I don't see dwarf/human romance at any where near the same rate as Japs do with their made up loli races and grown men.
>You're the same people that criticize anyone to the right of antifa.
Don't know where you got that from but please explain this retarded conclusion you jumped to.

why are you /pol/ trannys so butthurt about something so minor. Israel apologized and compensated families. US gives aid to Vietnam atm and they killed 58,000 Americans and celebrate it yearly.

calm down pedo

Reminder the pedo spammer is /pol/

Attached: polpedo.png (524x139, 13K)

>THINK OF THE CHILDREN HOW DARE YOU MAKE A SHOW FOR ADULTS ABOUT TEENAGERS GOING THROUGH PUBERTY
god I hate incels

Attached: d2d.jpg (501x697, 58K)

>Israel sustain bombed USA ship for hours which was flying USA flag just to get USA involved into middle east war
>but they apologized so that is fine

Terrible Bob's Burgers rip-off made my perverts. Bad news.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jjOt66mhns

Ugly. I will never watch it because I can’t stand looking at the animation.

So many shills in this thread going apeshit, overreacting to a couple people saying they don’t like this garbage cartoon

jewish propaganda

This. I get why /pol/ don't like the show but this screenshot assumption is an insane jump to conclusions.

I want to hate-fuck fem wojacqueline

Between SU and this shit, could this board's tastes get any worse?

Bullshit.

>muh /pol/ are the real trannies!
Its amazing how obvious your posts are. You are the faggot that posts the nazi trannie images and spams every WWII thread, right?

No but nazi tranny posting is based

Attached: E20A1413-996C-43E8-B419-A20FFAA021C0.jpg (620x900, 84K)

Iraq bombed the USS Stark “by accident” pre-1991 and never even compensated and you guys still worship him

They were winning the war easily they didn’t need US involvement

Also doubt they would have used Israeli jets with stars of David planted on it

This show is not for adults retard it's fuck goy animals like yourself

it's not good

It's rated TV-MA. Mature Audiences. Highest possible rating for a television program

>cringe and obsessedpilled

>Hear of /pol/'s new guy, the WHITE NATIONALIST BASED NICK FUENTES
>Turn on vid
>Short little rat-faced mexican comes on the screen
>So short his head barely makes it over the desk
>Takes a shot of tequila and strokes his moustache
>AYE AYE AYE, EL JUDICO NO MI GUSTAAAAA
>fires little pistols in the air
>MI PALESTINAAAA AYE AYE AYE
>*Jarabe Tapatio plays in background*
>Hear ICE agents pounding on his door

Attached: Fuentes.png (1288x834, 1.25M)

proofs it's bullshit?

I checked my local boat registry (live near Providence RI) and there are over 1,200 boats called SS Liberty. In this 1 area.

(((Cope)))

The show sucks stop defending it, unless you work on the show in which case kys

seething whiteoid

Bullshit.

Fippy bippy

>how do you know breathing in radon dust is bad for you if you haven't done it

Yeah bitch, you won't know until you try it!

proofs

dilate

Attached: gay paulie.jpg (404x683, 86K)

I'm not defending it. You claimed it wasn't for adults though, when it's rating is TV-MA. So you're wrong.

HOLY BASED

This show is like a /pol/ meme about degeneracy got made into a show.

creep pedo show

This. How can one fap to no hooves?

I thought Yea Forums was c*nnypilled wtf

It gets a free pass since they are drawn cute.
This show doesn’t since all the characters are ugly.

Jewish pedo shit and I'm not even anti Semitic

I bet you fap to anime

>Jewish propaganda
>ugly cartoon
>pure degeneracy

>They literally just have most of the background characters in regular standing positions
Soulless as fuck

>muh degeneracy
>*watches anime and blushes*

I thought you guys would be okay with pedophilia given der fuhrer was a pedo who had his niece shit in his mouth

Can't speak to the content, but the art-style is genuinely revolting.

Ugly, ugly show.

Look at the mental gymnastics of the pedo.

FUCKING BASED

They should have called it Big Nose for all the fucking kikery that this eyesore represents.

>comes running in to defend an objectively terrible cartoon because so many people hate it that by sheer probability trumptards will too
You're like a robot

fpbp

I didn't bother watching it because I hate the character design.

Eew Acer.

Hey now, he was also wrecked on meth and downers all the time

Reminder
>Gulf of Tonkin Incident
>no US personnel killed, a couple ships damaged
>later revealed to be US instigated
>reason why the Johnson Administration escalated Vietnam to a full-fledged war

>USS Liberty Incident
>34 US sailors die, others injured, ship sank
>later proven to be done on purpose
>Israel pays back some million and it was largely kept out of the press
>Israel kept receiving military aid after

Attached: IMG_0413.jpg (739x551, 100K)

czeched

based and pogrompilled

based

It would still be an ugly horrible show made by ugly horrible Jews, so no.

i one joke idea with ugly animation and no likable characters

I've never seen it but, at first glance, that's one of the ugliest art styles I've ever seen. Fucking repugnant.

The female hormone monsters accent makes my dinkle tingle.

>later proven to be done on purpose
Was it?

very bad g0yim!
stop digging!

No she's not. The main character currently is 15 years old and he's the first born.

Fapping to shit in your private time is different from trying to normalize your fetish in public life

Yes because Israel wanted to false flag the US into the Six Day War and blame it on Egypt

did you really honestly just type that

who knows better about teenage sexuality than the dirty jews

lol I saw that review

based

Welcome to the Cold War. Vietnam was a strategic threat to the US' interests in Asia and Israel was actively rolling back Soviet allies.

Saddam bombed the USS Stark in the 1980s but US let it go because he was fighting Iran. I guess Iraq controlled America to.

Why would they attack with their own jets sporting their own colors?

Why would israeli torpedo boats sporting the Israeli flags take part?

Why would they do it from the direction of Israel instead of Egypt?

Why would Israel immediately apologize and compensate?

Why would they do this for a war they were already winning easily?

According to you muslim shills Israel is behind everything ever so they'd be better at false flags then this

what does this have to do with the fact that SS Liberty is the most common boat name in the US?

I bet you fap to anime

>A SHOW FOR ADULTS ABOUT TEENAGERS GOING THROUGH PUBERTY

What sane adult would want to watch this shit? Pedo nigger

>Vietnam was a strategic threat to the US' interests in Asia and Israel was actively rolling back Soviet allies.

>Vietnam was a strategic threat.
>Next to fucking China (Sino-Russian split occurred in 1966 but wasn't finalized, US was still actively opposed to China post Korean War)
>Arabs weren't Soviet "allies" out of convenience
>implying Nasser hadn't attempted to befriend Kennedy prior to his assassination and merely molded Arab Nationalism to socialism in order to please the Russians
>implying the Baathists hadn't purged the communists and Syria wasn' merely a leased airfield/naval base for the Russians

Sorry but I'm not some uneducated moron Avi.

Attached: 20190920_003641.jpg (199x62, 9K)

BIGMOUTH LALALALA
BIGMOUTH HAHAHAHA

Attached: bigmouth.gif (480x370, 1.59M)

>Similarly, former Secretary of State Dean Rusk has called the attack "outrageous," adding in a 1990 radio interview that "the Liberty was flying an American flag. It was not all that difficult to identify, and my judgment was that somewhere along the line some fairly senior Israeli official gave the go- ahead for these attacks...."3 David G. Nes, who at the time served as deputy head of the American mission in Cairo, puts it more bluntly: "I don't think that there's any doubt that it was deliberate.... [It is] one of the great cover-ups of our military history."4 And George Ball, then Under Secretary of State, has called the American government's response to the assault an "elaborate charade.... American leaders did not have the courage to punish Israel for the blatant murder of its citizens."5

>The National Security Agency (NSA) history report is, as its name denotes, a historical report that cites the U.S. Naval Court of Inquiry record, various military and government messages and memorandum, and personal interviews for its content.[65] The report ends with a section entitled, "Unanswered Questions", and comes to no conclusion regarding culpability.[65] However, it included declassified documents which stated: "Every official interview of numerous Liberty crewmen gave consistent evidence that indeed the Liberty was flying an American flag—and, further, the weather conditions were ideal to ensure its easy observance and identification."[66]

>Israel compensated the US
Israel merely paid back a portion (13 million) of the 130 million they had received THAT year from the US.

Israel IS NOT an ally of the US

If you're going to watch degenerate animation, at least try to have better taste. Pic related.

Attached: DveMNHf.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

Mission Hill was funny usually, but then again it wasn't fueled by ideology.

holy shit keep coping loser

>Prominent gay neighbors portrayed sympathetically
>Jew + Mexican interracial neighbors played the same
>Stoner roommate
>Hippie chick roommate who'd be wearing a pink hat and rambling about the patriarchy if it was made in current year
>Older brother drinks constantly while working a dead-end job and trying to make a career in the arts

It was funny, but it was filled with degeneracy too - just not in a "hey kids, try this at home" kind of way. Though it did have a sleazy asshole immigrant blatantly exploiting his new country, so there was that. Art style was choice though.

As probably expected, the few non-sex jokes are much funnier than any of the sex jokes.

They are disgusting and should be ashamed of themselves.

I got bored after a few episodes. Did they ever bring up how wrong routine circumcision is? Seems like an important point to make haha

Threadly reminder that Nick Kroll can kill every single one of you nazi incels with highly-trained literal mossad kill teams that his family's companies employ.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Blessed

Good. When can he start? I want to go first.

That's it. You're dead, kid.

Teams of Black Cube agents are already on their way.

Sorry, he's taking a day off for "personal reasons".

Attached: tumblr_nxzs2m2IwH1sdjk12o1_500.jpg (500x735, 78K)

Soon

kys cringey wanker

>television and film

based w shar3ahpilled

Apples and oranges

Attached: 1539530515884.webm (240x240, 2.79M)

both suck

Horrendous

>why would they do a sloppy job
because they always do, they're sneaky but lack subtlety

why would you post hasbara, ya koksinel?

>Satan indoctrinating children to become whores
who could be behind this?

why do all the characters look like caricatures of jews straight out of nazi propaganda?

wtf this is illegal in my country

Becauase the creators also do

I pretend they’re not here but I think you’re right user

that's hilarious then. they inadvertently created an art style that could plausibly have been engineered with the specific goal of making people antisemitic, simply because they were subconsciously influenced by their own repulsively jewish mugs

Jesus the animation is even worse.
This may be the most hideous cartoon in existence.

Does someone have the copypasta with the hypothesis that Jews may be physically incapable of recognizing beauty?

Whoa easy there with antisemitism friend

This. Plus kids are fucking ugly 99.9% of the time as they go through puberty. The purpose of the art style is to be off putting, yet still accurate on some level.

>kids are fucking ugly 99.9% of the time as they go through puberty

More like kids are fucking sexy 99.9% of the time as they go through puberty

It’s got some funny moments, but overall the show’s just a dumb cartoon. They try to take the political comedy route once in a while, but it’s not unbearable or anything like that.

What kind of parent would see this and unironically think "Yeah, this is the kind of stuff I want my 12 year old daughter watching"

why is this marked as 18+ when the show itself would only be of interest to kids going through puberty?
Is Netflix under the impression that adults need to learn about how to deal with puberty and high-school?

Attached: 1541145064452.gif (177x235, 513K)

>OMG I LOVE GENERIC POORLY ANIMATED NETFLIX COMEDY ABOUT CHILDREN'S GENITALS

Attached: 1537350580153.png (323x570, 214K)

what the actual fuck
lost my mind at the part about bleached buttholes

BASED AND TRUTHPILLED. FUCK MERCHANTS.

Attached: 1536887243996.jpg (232x365, 56K)

>God made us in HER image
These fucking jews will never stop, will they? Truly the synagogue of satan. They'll burn.

that does not explain why the ugly features they exhibit seem to be typically jewish ones. why is the artstyle indistinguishable from that of antisemitic propaganda?

Attached: rulay2gxp9z01.png (718x896, 1.42M)

>kids are fucking ugly 99.9% of the time as they go through puberty

Well that's something I never thought I'd hear on Yea Forums

It’s caricature that’s been animated.

I remember seeing the first trailer of this and I only had to watch like 30 seconds to know it was literally most the Jewish thing I had ever seen.
Some of you >hurr gtfo /pol/ types might not get that yet but the humour and content is very Jewish and I looked it up and what do you know: it's written by a bunch of Jews based on their own experiences as kids.

fpbp

the show is disgusting and i dont know how anyone can bare to suffer through it. Even if there are decent jokes from time to time it simple is not worth watching the obscene revolting poorly animated shit that is the majority of the show. Ill openly confess to having not even finished the 2nd episode and its beyond me how anyone whos time is remotely valuable did.
it probably appeals to onions but they probably know how many people get around the age ratings.

yea that's where I closed the webm

>The purpose of the art style is to be off putting

Jews hate was is beautiful a common fixture of their art is to be ugly, weird, asymmetrical etc.
I guarantee it had more to do with ripping off The Simpsons and Family Guy than it ever did with depicting puberty.

It's a bad caricature that's been animated.

Unwatchable, poorly written and not as funny or edgy it tries to be.

this is half the reason the kids are drawn so ugly I think, so it's not just child porn for real pedos

Hormone monstress needs more pr0n

Yeah but almost all modern Western animation is drawn ugly as fuck tho, not just Big Mouth

OOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: 56_.jpg (1024x622, 165K)

its certainly one they identify with

Attached: huffpost-huffpost-follow-adl-slams-j-k-rowling-as-anti-semitic-for-27937753.png (500x442, 109K)

basiert

Attached: v.png (500x500, 147K)

They have known for a long long time that the age restriction doesn't really matter: it will get into the hands of the kids they want to see it.
A 50s kid saw Playboy. A 2010s kid sees this, anal gape, sissy brainwash, and furries fucking puppers to death.

More pointedly if you go on pornhub it shills the fuck out of incest stuff more than the popularity of incest stuff warrants
That isn't really meant for boomers, gen X or gen Y so much: we know that shit is not normal.
They want to gaslight zoomers into thinking incest is normal.

Wrong, big gay will subsume muslims just like they did Catholics and anyone else with a shred of genuine beliefs.

>implying incest isn't an extremely popular genre in hentai tho
>implying incest isn't the most popular genre on literotica.com tho

Incest is already a very popular fetish, pornhub is just giving people what they want, anything taboo sells

It sounds good but you kind of have the wrong idea about Muslims.
They have harsh penalties for degeneracy because they are very prone to degeneracy.
You bring a Mussie here and if no one is watching him he'll become an alcoholic and a pill popper and a rapist immediately and probably do gay shit on the side just to pass the time between rapes.

Catholics have been pretty gay for over a thousand years user

>They have harsh penalties for degeneracy because they are very prone to degeneracy.

This guy gets it, sandniggers are incredibly hedonistic when given the chance

Pornhub's own numbers attest to that being wrong. I am not claiming incest porn doesn't have its devotees: my claim is they shill it more than the traffic it gets suggests it deserves.
They want it to be popular.
Similar thing with black dudes fucking white women. That always had a following but it was never widely popular.

Yahdikumu Allah wa Yuslihu balakum.

Attached: 532e9c20702347fc8b1027e2196d98bd_18.jpg (800x450, 53K)

HOLY BASED

shouldnt you be writing the next episode of big mouth?

based and redpilled unironically

Based Yea Forums pedos

This, Mossad is fucking retarded. The only thing they have going for their is sheer sociopathy and total willingness to kill any numbers of people to ram their gay ops through.

you forget that they have lots of friends in very high places to covert up their fuck ups
did the uss liberty even get a 10 second mention on cnn or the like?

This, the only reason Stephen Paddock didn't completely blow up in their face is because all of the media completely stopped talking about it once it became apparent how sloppy the job was.

It could be linked with pornhub trying to appeal to women, literotica.com has a majority-female userbase and incest, anal and creampies are super-popular fetishes on that site and noticeably there's a lot more incest, anal and creampie related content on pornhub than there was on the internet 10 years ago

Were ISIS really the bad guys?

why the past tense?

Or it could just be pornhub is literally owned by the Jews and there's massive rates of incest in their community. This Big Mouth show even has an episode where one of the guys fucks his cousin, or something.

Saudi/Mossad proxies, yes.

No it isn't.

both look ugly and is bad