Movie is so kino that it unites Reddit and Yea Forums to actually agree on something being good

>Movie is so kino that it unites Reddit and Yea Forums to actually agree on something being good
How did Villeneuve do it, lads?

Attached: blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-teaser-i49293[1].jpg (473x709, 66K)

There are many movies that both Reddit and Yea Forums likes

the studio paid a lot of money for internet shilling.

>movie underperformed so much there won't even be a director's cut

...and it didn't work

No, anytime Reddit likes something, Yea Forums will immediatly call it "reddit". This is the one single exception to that rule.

To accept Villeneuve as a quality director is to garb yourself in a coat of hot pockets and video games and then writhe around on the ground in a supermarket while screeching and slapping yourself on the sides of your head.

He is cheeto dust. Nothing more. Nothing more than a hack, a useful tool for studios to trot out to say "Hey, we're making art house!" I cannot wrap my head around the adulation he receives, let alone the wide praise this has got. The film trudges from set piece to set piece, leaves us no real questions or anything to think about really.

The same bullet that kills a capeshit fan will also kill the Villeneuve and fan. They come from the same root, from the same doritos stained console. They are frauds, and as a warrior of cinema it's my duty to expose the fakes and the inauthentic when I see them. I will fight with crawls and teeth until the last imposter is fallen to the ground I have about as much respect for denis villeneuve as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hot pocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

Imagine sitting next to an Villeneuve fan. The smell as he rubs the cheeto dust into his body in preparation for viewing his "based" movie. The flutter of his fedora as he tips ecstatically as Deakins pans shots in great numbers like one of his video game cutscenes. The sound of him vibrating at the hot pocket resonance every time "based" meme actor is on screen.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb. It is coca-cola puberty. it is axe body spray. it is a white stain on boxer shorts. it is arri alexa hot dog caffeine on disney channel.

Kill yourself fucking faggot retard. The movie was better than the original, get over it.

Lol mad

It even unites lovers and haters of the film. It's that impactful, making polarized anons come together. Film of the decade.

Attached: 1568661223916.jpg (670x368, 33K)

Is this crap written by the Yea Forums version of Icycalm

did we really need another thread, retard?

Did you see Villeneuve's list for best films of the 2000s? He has the most IMDB taste imaginable.

I actually like his movies for how out-of-time the pacing of the editing is, but he's the epitome of middlebrow

Both Yea Forums and reddit like The Godfather and the thing

Goodfellas is the only film literally everyone likes. Never met a person who didn't like it

exquisite post

2049 is one of the worst movies I have seen honestly.

Goodfellas is one of the most overrated movies of all time. It's definitely good, but I absolutely can't understand why so many people think it's the GOAT

Attached: autism tuxedo.jpg (574x881, 54K)

You ever met a woman

Villeneuve always does it, he's never made a bad film.

Who talks to women about movies? You talk to them about music, my man

I think you mean 'a movie that proves nu-Yea Forums is no different in any way to reddit and is just as filled with average joe shit for brains'

Based shit-tier taste retard zoomer.

only trannies hate it