Rambo V - Last Blood

Just watched this.
I have no idea how this movie was allowed in 2019 but it was incredible.

No diversity. Not a single black character. No feminism. All women are just extras. No love story. Only an angry as fuck Rambo who kills spics in the most brutal ways. The violence was over the freaking top.

I can't even begin to imagine how assblasted this film will make movie critics. They will bury it.

If you are still undecided - go watch it, you definitely won't regret it.

Attached: 511eu.jpg (470x345, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1174384647888953349
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
youtu.be/ilc6aLtG54A
birthmoviesdeath.com/2018/05/07/rambo-has-always-been-right-wing
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ3hYs9IYdw
youtube.com/watch?v=JURGRFl3nDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why watch this and not first blood, the one without a 70 year old lead

Hell yeah, now that is BASED! You heard it here, Yea Forumsbros - go see this BASED, RIGHT WING TRUMP KINO IN THEATERS

I had a feeling it was going to be anti-PC kino when (((critics))) started calling it xenophobic and misogynistic.
/ourmovie

>I have no idea how this movie was allowed in 2019
Stallone produced it. No (((executives))) to force him to placate the SJW crowd. They can only seethe and run smear campaigns, as shown by critic scores and posts like

Because First Blood was a stealth action flick and not OTT like all the sequels are.

>I can't even begin to imagine how assblasted this film will make movie critics. They will bury it.
I wish every critic who got butthurt over Rambo killing mex is raped and mutilated by cartel.

Stallone aged well, still in good physical form. His age isn't really a problem.

It really didn't go out of its way to be anti-pc or anything, it just doesn't follow the current year trends.

Went in blind, never seen any rambo movie before and honestly couldn't care less to. It was amazing, the least politically correct movie I've seen in ages.

The first time you heard the goddaughter type character talk about visiting Mexico you knew exactly what would happen.

How many walkouts did your cinema have?

SEETHING

Attached: sdgdfgfd.jpg (746x808, 105K)

I recommend Angel Has Fallen as well. Feels like a 90s action movie. The stronk nigger woman gets shot in the fucking face halfway through, and Morgan Freeman has maybe 2 minutes of screentime.

London has fallen was already pushing it. Would you say it's better of worse?

If you liked rambo5, you would like 4. Just ignore the first 3

It's not even a quarter as good as the last one though

>it was incredible
are you retarded?

Phony cgi violence?
Or real practical shit?

Attached: 1340841168041.jpg (1224x745, 86K)

This movie is going to bomb.
There's a large population of Americans that are from Mexico.

Is it trannie friendly?

London Has Fallen was full on "FUCK SANDNIGGER PIECES OF SHIT", whereas Angel has fallen is "FUCK CORRUPT GOVERNMENT"
The latter half of Angel is better IMO since it has the classic trope of hero vs former friend turned bad.

You should definitely check out the first 4 movies too. No walkouts, but the cinema was almost empty. Just a couple of lone middle aged dudes.

Practical effecty and very graphical.

>Ignoring First Blood
What's wrong with you user?

Attached: first blood.jpg (1600x2400, 547K)

every rambo movie bombs, sometimes its just not about the money

Thanks for the tip user, will do.

And none of them care about Mexicans getting blown up on screen. Only white people care

I will.

Even Schwarzenegger things it's great and congratulated him. So cool seeing them still act like bros.

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1174384647888953349

>muh Creed
Reminder that Jordan is chinlet and no amount of roids will hide that. Only thing good about Creed was that Russian monster. Completely ruined by nigger music.

chinks made it happen.

im ready for the manly(none of this soi pussy shit eg. john wick) movie genre comeback ;last movies I watched were dragged across concrete and once upon hollywood which were kino

>go back to Shitholestan
Who okayed this? Victor Orban? Loved it.

>No diversity. Not a single black character. No feminism. All women are just extras. No love story. Only an angry as fuck Rambo who kills spics in the most brutal ways. The violence was over the freaking top.

Attached: 585464.gif (413x243, 51K)

Yeah man dragged across concrete was one of the best movies this year. I hope they will make more movies like this because obviously there is large demand for them despite the critics.

>why watch someone you haven't seen, watching you've already seen

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

Someone with soi looks wouldn't say any of those sentences, you dumbfuck whale.

I liked the idea, the execution a bit less. Seemed like they lacked the budget to execute their vision convincingly. Rambo Last Blood on the other hand looked surprisingly good.

Not sure what the bloody disgusting guy is on about, it didn't look like a marvel blockbuster but the cgi actually looked far more convincing. Not once did I feel like i was watching some video game.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Attached: 8E44A99D-666E-4F8B-A5C0-CF7DAB5CB331.jpg (1125x753, 361K)

I saw First Blood and Rambo 4. Pretty good. How are 2 and 3?

BASED

DID YOU HAVE WALKOUTS? LMAO

SEEEEEEEEEEEETHING

80s as fuck

They are pretty over the top, but fun and worth a watch.

I'm fine with movies not going out of their way to put diversity in there, but lmao dude it doesn't make the movie worth seeing just for that. It's about as relevant as the mc's hair color. But not if you're a race-obsessed American I guess.

is it so wrong to watch a movie you haven't seen compared to one you've already seen.
>he shouldn't do another movie he's old!
that's exactly what a normalfag would say.

shill

William Bibbiani gave OUaTiH a 1/5 and Captain Marvel a passing grade. ‘Nuff said

SJWs hate nazis don't they? I'd love for them to see the cartel execution webms on here. they're worse than nazis.

Based Sylvester

Gerard Butler has been out of the spotlight for a few years, now all of a sudden he looks old as fuck. wth

Not that I wouldn't doubt Arnold thinks it's great, but they're close buddies.

How is the action? How plentiful/satisfying is it?

What surprised me is that the entire emotional arch worked perfectly, because the movie is too short so it becomes annoying/too cringe.

unhinged and cringed

Fuck: "too short to become annoying/cringe"

These same critics probably all gave rave reviews to Machete, Django Unchained, The Purge, and all the other kill whitey movies Hollywood pumps out.

hmm, think i'm going to skip this one

Attached: last blood.jpg (613x215, 53K)

This is 100% a must watch. I will tell all my friends about this movie.

>Machette
>kill whitey
Wasn't that the one where Danny Trejo is hacking apart Cartel bosses or something?

None, because why would they, if anything it was surprisingly tame and very story driven for a Rambo movie.

OK you guys convinced me to see

>get8 cam
reeeeeee

CRINGEOLA! YIKERS!

Yes, and whites too. Not that this is a problem. Scumbags are scumbags no matter the color they are.

Would you find it satisfying to see filthy spics getting dismembered after they kidnap and rape someones daughter?

Same here. Majority were lonely dudes, some old buds in their 60s coming in with beer and the fun time and a few soiboys, but nice soiboys, they only shat on the movie afterwards in the bathroom how toxic and problematic it was.

>HURRRR DURRR HOW DID THIS GET MADE IN 2019???!!
Fuck off retard.

They are going to LOVE Terminator Dark Fate because main heroes are a 60yo grannie and a dyke terminator with a bowl cut.

I wasn't gonna go watch this film until I started seeing the review bombing. Told me it was going to be filled with exactly the kind of shit I'd enjoy.

Attached: 1568771438237.jpg (1059x1033, 98K)

>storms Mexico
He asks a few question and kill a few dudes with a hammer. Also the cartel is shown incredibly tame and civilized compared to how they really are.

I hope this movie gets the Donald re-elected just like 13 Hours did in 2016

>Hell yeah, now that is BASED! You heard it here, Yea Forumsbros - go see this BASED, RIGHT WING TRUMP KINO IN THEATERS

Attached: BF8FD73E-AE4F-43DC-9B5A-D8CDFC59E2EA.png (205x246, 6K)

>Also the cartel is shown incredibly tame and civilized compared to how they really are.

The video with the pitbull chewing at someones torn flesh where his genitalia should have been was the sickest thing I've ever seen. Not even niggers do this shit. Fuck Mexicans.

This board is so cringe. I wonder if anyone itt was even born when the first Rambo movie came out.

You are soooooooo angry

Yeah, ISIS and hue videos are bad, but the cartel one where they flay the teenage boy's chest and stomach after brutally murdering his father is the worst thing I've ever seen. They're beyond subhuman.

>The first movie
C'mon man, it came out in 82

No one under the age of 35 should be allowed to post desu

This movie will crush the box office. Woke critics will drown in their own saliva in futile rage.

>Angel Has Fallen
That drone strike freaked me the fuck out. It also freaks me the fuck out how easy it would be to do that.

yeah i'm watching this

sounds fucking amazing

Cause the 70 year old lead is more of a man than any of the actors under 50 of today's Hollywood will ever be.

literally, like young boomers and old zoomers only on the channel
grandpas can literally fuck off
baby boomers literally ruined the world, now literally get smothered by a pillow

>trumpian fantasy

Attached: 1563539624647.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

The most important question though:
How much rattle noice synth was there?
youtu.be/ilc6aLtG54A

>John Wick is "soi"

Nah, but you can fuck off. John Wick is a great movie that's showcases a man's loyalty and determination. The whole trilogy so far is basically John getting revenge for people fucking him over in some way, or not leaving him alone. That's not "soi", and if you cant comprehend it, that's on you mongoloid.

Attached: e10f025964e2eaa5847e368cabafe2de.jpg (736x1090, 245K)

That's the best recommendation I've seen in years.

If how much of a man the lead is is the criteria for quality, and the question was about the worth of watching Last Blood over First Blood, then the only comparable manliness that's relevant is between the two Stalones. So is thirty-something year old Stalone more of a man than seventy-something Stalone?

But I've already seen the first one.

Yes.

not him, but I'd take a movie that doesnt put in current trends, then a movie with them

based trumptard triggerer

>Rambo
>complex character
They don't even try to hide that they never watched one of them before.

Attached: 1566339912321.gif (250x250, 69K)

And they will love seeing cartel members getting slaughtered.

Why not watch both?
They're very different movies.
I watched First Blood just last night just because I felt like it. It made me want to watch Last Blood.

>work with Mexicans
>ask the one that speaks English if he knew a new Rambo movie is coming out
>nope
>tell him it's going to be the last Rambo movie and he's fighting Mexicans this time for some reason
>big grin, literally replied ah man he's going to fuck them up, I gotta see this
You guys don't even know, real Mexicans are fun and love this shit.

The first one was great. Lets just ignore all that followed.

>Not sure what the bloody disgusting guy is on about
They are being told to shit all over it by the (((people))) who run hollywood.

Does he accidentally side with the bad guys like in Rambo 3?

No, he just makes the good guys' jobs easier.

Attached: ice-raids-2000.jpg (1012x569, 93K)

Why are they such pussies? Did they not know what they were about to watch?

>There's a large population of Americans that are from Mexico.
Not anymore lol
Just look at Dora's box office success.

Mexicans hate the cartel even more than Americans. I'm sure a shitload of wetback escapees are gonna enjoy watching caricatures of the people who murdered their families get shotgunned in the face by John J. Rambo.

user, they typed their reviews before they even watched it.
Critics have finally fallen below their previous bar set in the 90s.

Those aren't Americans.

I can't wait to see this with my buddy Sunday. We walked out of Rambo 4 stunned saying "Holy Shit" over and over again.

And many of them fled from the cartel. You don't think they'd enjoy a dumb cathartic action movie about the scum of their nation being btfo?

Kys, spic.

Seeing it Sunday OP...super stoked.

Stupid fucking retard and a gross misuse of onions wojak.

>Just watched this.
>I have no idea how this movie was allowed in 2019 but it was incredible.
>No diversity. Not a single black character. No feminism. All women are just extras. No love story. Only an angry as fuck Rambo who kills spics in the most brutal ways. The violence was over the freaking top.
>I can't even begin to imagine how assblasted this film will make movie critics. They will bury it.
>If you are still undecided - go watch it, you definitely won't regret it.

Attached: 1565132027300~01.png (175x177, 34K)

Nigger do you even know what bomb means?
>First Blood
>$15 million budget
>$125.2 million box office
>First Blood Part II
>$25.5 million budget
>$300.4 million box office
>Rambo III
>$58–63 million budget
>$189 million box office
>Rambo 4
>$50 million budget
>$113.2 million box office
There isn't a single Rambo that ever bombed.
They were all critically panned, but who ever gives a single fuck about critics?

>they resort to projection
>again
>as usual

Its either Guardian or fucking Independent....extreme left UK rag.

>unironically defending sex trafficking
Film criticism has never fallen lower than this.
This is insane.

>N-no! YOU CAN'T JUST MISUSE OUR WOJAKS!!!!!!"

Attached: kot.jpg (326x326, 16K)

>Rambo 4 is the least successful

How. It was hyped up back then. It had some sort of "Star Wars but for grown men with t levels above 400" vibe when it was known that a new one comes out after 20 years.

based sly did it again

It was 2009. Nobody was going to the movies for anything but Avatar.

They are already crying, hahaha my fucking side this soiboys liberal cucks!

Attached: 1568921847624.png (1065x907, 893K)

Whoops. 2008

Mexicans kill Mexicans more than we ever could. They probably relate to it

fucking knew it was Guardian. haha

>implying Mexicans are incapable of rape
>implying that John J. Rambo would ever take a backseat
>childishly attacking Stallone's appearance and actual speech impediment
I hate that this faggot is employed at all.

>Trumpian
RENT FREE

It released in the middle of the Great Recession.

Post some toxic masculinity kino

Attached: Rambo.webm (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Dilate

WOOO FUCK YEAH LOOKS LIKE TRUMPKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

STICKIN IT TO THE LIBS!

>Triggered
Holy fucking shit the more I see in this pic the funnier it gets.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 793K)

It's like they refuse to acknowledge that Mexico is one of the most unsafe places and is according to Amnesty International as bad as Somalia and that the Cartel isn't a bunch of violent bad people that kill for fun.
If anything, the movie turns down their evilness since they "only" drug up women and rape them and don't behead them, fuck and piss on their dead bodies and then kill their parents because they feel like it while putting all of it on the internet for shits and giggles.

Looking forward to it.

>Racist AND misogynistic
Any film that has a negative review using these words automatically gets my cash. I don't care if it sucks or not.
Vote with your wallets fags.

The American population is more or less Mexican in general

>It's like they refuse to acknowledge that Mexico is one of the most unsafe places and is according to Amnesty International as bad as Somalia and that the Cartel isn't a bunch of violent bad people that kill for fun.
And then in the same breath they get mad at Trump for wanting them to stay there.
I wonder why would they want the Mexicans to go back to what they claim is a paradise that's better than the US?

My wife is Mexican and she can't wait to see it. Same goes for her family. White people care more about racism than non-whites. Tons of Mexicans have told me "yeah, Mexico is fucked up." Why do you think they left? lol

AHHH I HADNT EVEN THOUGHT OF THIS ANGLE.

Is there any other series other than Rambo, where the sequels are all did a 180 in terms of tone, setting, themes, and even action?
>First Blood
>an action film that touches on the aftermath of the Vietnam War and the soldiers that fought in it, with some over top action scenes, but over all a meaningful and emotional conclusion
>Every sequel
>Rambo has to save some one from stereotypical evil person, with insane action scenes and barely any plot

>The Gaydian
who cares

>tfw saw both of these
Mexicans are worse than animals

Attached: 1522926241835.png (226x355, 4K)

Sounds like they're reviewing a Batman movie

Same.
It's hilarious how if those scenes were depicted verbatim in a Hollywood film, it'd be lambasted for being racist as fuck, when both things ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED IN REALITY.
And Funkytown. Good god, funkytown.

The first film he's complex. The rest of them are flanderized versions of himself with some introspection in Rambo 4, but nobody cares because it's gory over-the-top fun done against unrepentantly bad people who deserve everything that's coming to them.

>trumpian fantasy

Attached: 1562966575800.jpg (649x611, 34K)

I've only seen 4 once & for some reason I always get its baddies mixed up with the ones from Tropic Thunder.

Attached: 0560524024.jpg (850x360, 33K)

Fucking sold.

I think he's implying it should be way fatter

I knew this movie would be based as fuck, I posted the trailer here when it came out and zoomer faggots came out of the woodwork to say it would be shit.

BOTH IRONICALLY AND UNIRONICALLY

B A S E D

I'm going to love this movie

rambo genocides bad people of any race, he doesnt discriminate

Holy shit I'm breaking these faggots down.
>there is no evident reason for it to exist.
There's no evident reason for any form of entertainment to exist.
>The picture overall is rote, mechanical.
Both of those words mean the same goddamned thing, you pseudointellectual retard.
>extra-judicial fantasy
It's a goddamned revenge movie starring John Rambo. First Blood was all about extra-judicial fantasy.
>Guardian
Opinion instantly discarded.
>the film looks cheap and the script is derivative
Derivative of fucking what? A Rambo movie?
>Rambo 5 is more a generic, late night revenge action flick than satisfying end for what started out as a complex character
Only review that I think has actually seen the movie, though why she didn't expect this after three other movies just like it I have no idea.
>Racist AND misogynistic...
kek
>Last Blood is a damp squib
Considering every single other review was sickened by Rambo's creative killstreak I'm gonna go ahead and call this a flagrant lie.

Why does every review these days have to bring up Trump?

Let’s watch it twice, get it to a billion and make the woke critics heads’ explode. Fk the critics.

Perfect. Let’s see it twice then.

>Also the cartel is shown incredibly tame and civilized compared to how they really are.
cartel would have never let rambo live and they would have never cut the girls face because who wants to fuck a scarred up face

>[A] massively enlarged prostate of a film...
Ayyylmao

Another worthless tranny that soon will kill HIMself

Same here. Let’s see it twice and make their heads explode with a huge box office.

>No diversity.

This is the first thing you mention. Is this really the most important thing about a movie nowadays?

Attached: 244538806029212.jpg (400x374, 45K)

And we all hate the cartels. So sick a dick.

i would pay to watch any movie with no niggers or jews in it.

>posts reddits fave actor with le epic bisexual lighting
state of you beta soi chuggers

Loved dragged across concrete!

As a mexican, nothing makes me happier than watching cartel narcos get slaughtered.
10/10

Cheesy.

Stick to your my little pony fetish.

Let’s see it twice and make critics heads explode.

Definitely. Seeing it twice!

absolutely seething

I didn't even know it existed until two days ago. After seeing all the libtard handwringing, I bought a ticket for tomorrow.

Because they are morons and they know it gets clicks

How is he in such roided up good shape at 70?

Same

This. Knew it was in the works in some stage but no clue it was released. All this review shit does is make daddy's willy harder.

HGH.

>Racist AND misogynistic
yeah I'm thinking this movie is based

Roids. He doesn’t even pretend otherwise, straight up says that to be jacked at his age you cannot be doing anything other than roids or some crazy monk routine and diet.

This is the same shit as Elite Squad some ten years back.
Americunts call the movie totalitarian and the protagonist a fascist. Meanwhile Brazilian audiences literally consider him to be a fucking superhero because he does what anyone that lives in a country with real problems wants to see police doing: fuck up criminal scum.
Good ol’ Murican liberals thinking they can speak for the whole world.

I have no idea how you guys can watch that shit. Just reading your posts about them is enough for me. As soon as I see where the webm is heading I check the fuck out.

Yea I get more nervous around spics than niggers. One because there are so many of them around me now a days. Two because niggers tend to stand in their ghetto. This race war came come soon enough.

>or jews

Attached: Stallone.png (556x926, 259K)

Why is it always fucking ashkenazim?

Isn't his son autistic

>No diversity. Not a single black character. No feminism. All women are just extras.

Wow so based and redpilled :D 10/10 best movie ever!

Attached: 88c.png (700x566, 33K)

go back to pol

inb4 dialate

Dilate

Dilate
>when you hilariously can't even spell the inb4 correctly

The libtards were already crying the same day Rambo 5 was announced

birthmoviesdeath.com/2018/05/07/rambo-has-always-been-right-wing

>rambo-has-always-been-right-wing
Even 3? The one with literally Al-Qaeda as co-protagonists?

glorious

Rambo 4 was easily the most brutal, amazing movie I have ever seen. The only problem was, my gf was with me and fucking screamed like a bitch after every beautiful Ramboian moment. It is a masterpiece.

In Rambo's defense back then conservatards were pro-Taliban while libtards were pro-Russians. Not because the libtards were commies, that comes later, but because they wanted Reagan to fail.

God, I love this movie. The way his cap flies off after Stallone gives him the boot. So good.

Mexicans are rapists, criminals and drug dealers. This movie proves it.

It's pretty much guaranteed now that if critics trash a movie, it's great. But if they say it's great it's almost certainly horseshit.

Critics have gone full-circle and become contrarians themselves, which makes the original contrarians just right at this point.

I feel like this is the same for all medium including games.

how are these bad things? are you mad they didn't make Rambo black like you fags do with every other movie?

always do opposite of what jews say

The poster is a reddit weirdo. Impossible to try and figure out the mind-set of such a simpleton. It is best to just let them live in an echo chamber giving each other thumbs-up for credit, etc.

It'll never not be funny to me that Rambo got all the post-9/11 movies so right while all the post-9/11 Die Hard movies went so wrong.

Grace is such a fucking coal burning liberal thot its ridiculous

HASGTAG EMPEROR TRUMP

Are you using Jews as shorthand for "elites" or do you literally think there's a conspiracy begun and maintained now for years by Jews?

They're not bad things and they're not good things either, but you guys act like gender and skin color is the most important thing about a movie these days.

And you were there day one right?

HASHTAG I GOT BULLIED SO I VOTED FOR TRUMP

It is

because for some reason they understand it's just a movie and not real life.

When The Guardian sends their movie critics, they're not sending their best.

Hashtag beaners are pieces of shit

Then you need to go back.

>Racist AND misogynistic
based AND redpilled

MEXICAN CARTELS GOOD
ORANGE MAN BAD
OLD MAN ACTION OUTDATED
STALLONE RACIST

Attached: soi.png (680x713, 343K)

It's gotta be fake. Stallone doesn't have that Ashkenazim IQ

>No diversity
>Everyone but Rambo is Mexican, both those he kills and those he protects

youre one of the faggots who work for free at some hillary comitee because it was her turn?

pathetic.

and im not even american.

>thinking Bruce Willis cares about any of the roles he plays

Just left with my brother. Awesome. Full theater. Mainly white people. One Mexican family that loved it. Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati. Will probably see it again. Brutal and I loved him turning on The Doors as psychological warfare on the cartel demons in the tunnel

Hollywood killed that man's spirit and you can see it in his eyes.

Yes, I'm mad that Rambo wasn't played by Octavia Spencer.

You underestimate Sly.
Listen to any of the commentary tracks he's on.

>you guys act like gender and skin color is the most important thing about a movie these days.
1000%projection, crazy social justice libs caused all of this, they have made everyone extremely racially concious. Stupid cunts.

Do I have to marathon the animated series to be able to enjoy this?

Say Leslie Jones.
Octavia is pure mammykino

lol Mexicans love Rambo and Sylvester.

you're as bad as them

Can you imagine the kind of person that would make this post? fucking kek, I'm a /pol/tard and I even cringe at this embarrassing clown.

>I'm breaking these faggots down
>>Guardian
>Opinion instantly discarded.
broken the FRICK down
absolutely BASED!!

Salt is as salt does, and their salt is like the candy of salt.

Attached: 050150150125.jpg (1087x953, 82K)

How does one go about avoiding that bloated look in old age? Was it the HGH? Drinking?

arent many of them running from Cartel dominated places??

Sly is actually very eloquent and intelligent, despite everything you see about him

It's not like Rambo is killing Mexicans for racial reasons. He's killing drug/sex traffckers that happen to be in Mexico.
He'd mow down white supremacists just as easily.

This film really is getting shit on. And alot of it is citing political bullshit with titles such as
>Rambo: Last Blood’: A Reagan-Era Hero, Re-Engineered for the MAGA Age
>Sylvester Stallone’s perpetual warrior returns in a revenge story that couldn’t be more toxic and Trumpian

Does the film actually have any sort of political message what so ever? Or is it really all just because of a lack of diversity?

Attached: tenor (4).gif (220x181, 1.08M)

They don't care about your logics.
White man killing brown men = bad.
Brown men being shown to do bad things without some tearjerking explanation excusing their behavior = bad.
Movie = bad.

Agreed first one was good. Second one got too weird and I haven't seen the third

My uncle (he isnt actually related to me by blood) is a 5'4 turbo manlet and he is a fucking massive Rambo fan. Gurantee he went and saw this film and probably loved it. Take that as you will.

Attached: 1568167021016.jpg (255x255, 21K)

Yeah im so sure these types of movies are gonna make a comeback despite the fact that this particular film is getting absolutely shit on by critics and will probably not make shit for money.

>despite the fact that this particular film is getting absolutely shit on by critics
When has that mattered in box office in the past several years?

the entirety of the DCEU

Hell yeah based ironic post!! Fucking ironically upvoted haha! I’m ironically a redditor!

If you dont think critics shitting on a film dont hinder them, then you are delusional.

I'm not being ironic here and I know that it's a big brain take, but maybe lots of libs/leftys/whatever ARE the real racists. It's like they're constantly thinking about race and projecting these thoughts onto people who aren't.
"A swarthy Italian Jew is killing a genetically diverse bunch of Hispanic drug dealers and sex traffickers? Racist!" I don't get it.

But those were legitimately terrible for the most part.

Not the kind of impact you're making it out to have.

yes Yes YES YHESYESYESYES HE FU FU FU F-F-F-F-F-F-FFFFUCCCKKKING TYPED IN ALL CAPS

N IM SITTIN HERE THINKING LIKE, DAYYUUUMM DIS DUDE TYPING IN ALL CAPS MUST BE "RAGING"!!! LMAO AYY YO I BET YU'S GOT A BIG'OL DONKEY DICK

>maybe lots of libs/leftys/whatever ARE the real racists
>OP posts lists the lack of diversity specifically as positive before anything else.
Doubtful.

Mad Max.

>But those were legitimately terrible for the most part.
Probably largely better than the latest Rambo

I did say "lots." We're on Yea Forums, we both know racist right-wingers exist in large numbers.

>Doubtful
I dunno. They sure do like to talk about how much they hate white people a lot.

>maybe lots of libs/leftys/whatever ARE the real racists
>big brain take
please tell me you're actually being ironic

They really do
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ3hYs9IYdw

>Probably
"Probably" should revisit it when you aren't solely talking out of your ass with surety, then.

I said "lots" and I was being self-deprecating with the big brain take part.

Do you truly think the latest Rambo is markedly better than the DCEU?

Not him, but please tell me you are.

Don't know, haven't seen it yet.
Certainly can't piss me off as much.

Why?

Is Yea Forums a circus board? Watch the trailer and you can immediately tell it's a shitty movie. These baits are ridiculous and it's downright wrong that they get replies.

The entire review amounted to "Yeah, well, your FACE, you old racist!"
There was absolutely nothing to break down.

>Watch the trailer and you can immediately tell it's a shitty movie.

That's not true. The trailer barely gave anything away. Early audience reviews, meanwhile, are saying it's even crazier than Rambo 4, which to me seems impossible.

I'll be watching Rambo III in a half hour before I go to bed since I haven't seen it in forever. I'll dedicate my viewing to you, dear user.

Is it as absurd as the last one where he blasted dudes into tiny chunks of meat?

>implying mexicans are woke faggots

A trailer dropped recently that was entirely Rambo blowing cartel heads to bite-sized chunks with a shotgun.

This. The vast majority of legal Mexicans don't want any wetbacks here either.

Did you actually read the review or did you just glance over the fist couple of paragraphs that are going around in a screenshot on the board at the moment and surmise that it amounts to "Yeah, well, your FACE, you old racist!"? Because that's not really true.

The poor will sooner hate the poorer than realize who their true mutual oppressors are.

Attached: KarlMarx.jpg (1200x800, 232K)

undergo dialysis

I read the entire review and surmised that. The guy even tagged the review with "Triggered".
Fuck Guardian.

>if only we had muh reel communism it wud finly werk

it's a better theory than "it's all (((them)))!!!"

Actually "it's all (((THEM)))" is a much easier fix.
Only around 12 million of them. We need to drop that many & far more ANYWAY.

Very mixed crowd in my cinema, from either drunk or demented oldtimers to oddly several groups of young girls. Not the biggest screen/room but it was packed.

So if IV was set in Burma intentionally to draw attention to the squalor conditions there, is Stallone trying to point out what a 3rd world shithole Mexico is?

Can we get to a point within a capitalist society where we have enough socialist policies that everyone is happy without having to go full blown communism?

Based and bloodpilled.

Got bad news for you comrade. Never gonna happen and dumbass mother fuckers need to get that through their thick skulls.

You are a fraud and your words are empty.

I read it, and he's right. Fucker just went off insulting Stallone's appearance.

I'd be curious to hear why you think so, to me Road Warrior followed pretty naturally from Mad Max

the idea is that the more socialist a capitalist society becomes, the less need there is for a state to enforce class system, and therefore the less powerful the upper class will become, creating a kind of feedback loop.

This part is very theoretical and I'm skeptical of it.

Are you sure you read it?
Triggered is a self-effacing joke subheading an image of Rambo with his finger on the trigger of a gun.
The second half of the review praises Stalone's other recent works and talks about the film, outlining the plot before critiquing it and referencing Sicario and Too Old Too Die Young as media that also use the threat of the Mexican cartels, but do so well, emphasising that it's the writing not the subject matter itself that is at fault.

All I want to know is was it a gory mess like the last movie was?

>Derivative of fucking what? A Rambo movie?
The Home Alone franchise tbqhwy famalam.

Hopefully.

>Are you sure you read it?
I already gave your site a click, faggot. I'm not giving it another one.
That review did absolutely nothing that the other reviews didn't.
And there's nothing--NOTHING--wrong or even derivative about using the cartel as a subject for a Rambo killing spree.

>Triggered is a self-effacing joke subheading an image of Rambo with his finger on the trigger of a gun.
Fuck off, shill. You're literally defending a guy who resorts to bullying a man's speech impediment in what should be a professional critical review of a movie.

>normal mexicans take up arms against cartels by forming vigilante groups based on Rambo
would be based and then eventually when they themselves get corrupted there will be a cartel based on Rambo.

>but muh topical politics

I'm going to see it now just to keep you seething

Dilate and die early

Attached: 1566270290281.jpg (693x598, 85K)

it knows what it is which is why i love it
unironically, the funniest aspect of this movie is that despite its politics, the mexican cartel literally makes it across the border overnight with no trouble at all

You'd expect them to be better equiped at handling tunnels tbqh.

Why dont you come dilate me with your penis?

I just watched it.

Rambo is literally on a killing spree because someone killed his wife's Mexican daughter. A Mexican girl that isn't even his.

He's literally a boomer cuck.

In his closing monologue however he explicitly states that all those he loved are dead, so I guess he just merely somewhat liked her or something.

>That review did absolutely nothing that the other reviews didn't.
This is irrelevant. The claim was that it boiled down to "Yeah, well, your FACE, you old racist!", not whether or not it did anything other reviews didn't. There's certainly more to the review than personal attacks.
>And there's nothing--NOTHING--wrong or even derivative about using the cartel as a subject for a Rambo killing spree.
Yeah no-one said there was. The issue was with the quality of writing, which is apparently not good. Surely you'd agree that that is a valid criticism?

Not I'm not I'm just explaining the context of something.

If this Rambo movie was about killing white supremacists, this entire board would be SEETHING for months. Just look at how the Wolfenstein series is suddenly hated on Yea Forums. Maga kiddies are highly sensitive.

Oh no Grace Bae what are you doing....

the only kino Rambo is First Blood of course. It's actaully well written and not just a popcorn flick. The others really aren't even worth watching desu

Attached: FirstBloodRambo_021Pyxurz.jpg (1600x1202, 187K)

>a massively enlarged prostate of a film

ok then

>Maga kiddies are highly sensitive.
>implying no one else is

Good thing she has a pretty face

>Does the film actually have any sort of political message what so ever? Or is it really all just because of a lack of diversity?
I imagine its the latter. If it was the former reviewers would reference it.
Theyre literally mad that the bad guys in the movie are a Mexican cartel, and the hero is a white man.
That's it

>Not because the libtards were commies,
Liberals have been communists since the 1920's, user.

not a message but how it frames its politics is obvious, which was fine imo

This

I can't speak for anyone else, but wolfenstein two and now three was trying too hard to be cinematic where wolfenstein 1 was just good nazi-killing fun.

Does the best character of the whole series make an appearance?

Attached: tfwwhennotrautmansenpai.jpg (256x192, 7K)

They do understand that this is a very real thing that happens in Mexico right?

No wtf hes been dead

>the scene when he saves their life on the boat and the cuck still threatens to "report him"

youtube.com/watch?v=JURGRFl3nDI

Sounds based and red pilled.

Attached: based.png (855x1037, 957K)

You now remember how the trailer used Let the bodies hit the floor and how kino it was

WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE ANY OF YOU? WE'RE GOIN BACK!

You're such a butthurt bitch lol

No, he's right. Trust me.