What films are considered essential Chad-kino?

What films are considered essential Chad-kino?

Attached: bgft657.png (1286x1232, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

climate change is a chinese hoax, there's not even any proof that carbon dioxide is chemically different from oxygen or other inert gases

Those two are the same rothschild tier shit fucks working for the same handlers.

prove that there's no proof

chad? thats a simp bro. i dont know any other word for it so dont complain about it

Attached: 1275218243433.jpg (422x384, 18K)

Good to see the fat kid from IT part 1 is staying bussy.

>If you act like a cuck she might go on a date with you son
>Thanks pop

Boomers ruin their children.

Attached: Bro..gif (400x255, 2.79M)

even if it is real i dont give a fuck

it has nothing to do with China, it was invented entirely in the west. And CO2 does in fact have a warming effect, what is unknown is the magnitude of the effect. The '''''science''''' they are basing this all on is looking at temperatures and looking at CO2 levels and saying 'those curves sort of look similar"(after we fraudulently manipulate the shit out of them and pretend out data is way better than it actually is).

Imagine just smashing that fatties skull in. How would it feel, bros?

Stupid fat kid. I don't even have to have a high caliber round to done both him and the autistic girl in one shot

Go back to school, Cletus

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Attached: bdgret.png (2338x1288, 1.8M)

>that look
You just know.

That kid Greta looks like she has down syndrome. The boy looks like a kid that would ge bullied.

Great bait desu

He's definitely getting laid after that.

Have sex

dont
talk
shit

Attached: rikcy.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

What's with all the homicidal comments on Yea Forums today? Are we being invaded by incels?

Thought that was a Matilda screenshot

Attached: 98832738-C8EA-4507-857B-A8CB5086E9B8.jpg (1020x574, 68K)

Apparently she has autism. Not surprising. Bad parenting to let her go on her autism power fantasy, but hey, they might get money out of it, so why not?

Jesus fucking christ, this post is wrong on so many levels

>the world is only 800,000 years old

You don't need to believe in climate change to not shit up and pollute your own home like a nigger

>Because here, it feels like it is being discussed as something you believe in or [do] not believe in. And where I come from, it’s more like, it’s a fact.
Murricans are dumb shits.

based

woke

Yeah we know that you aren't allowed to question anything in Sweden

feeling threatened?

if literally ever plant died right now there is still enough oxygen in the atmosphere for thousands of years

the coldest year in American history was 1936, and the hottest are as follows but do not the four in 1900s

we've had a couple bad years and so did our grandparents, but even if you believed it the amount of humans being born fundamentally causes all the other numbers to rise and as such is the problem that needs to be dealt with

Attached: hottest.jpg (900x506, 182K)

>NASA
lmao
she looks like the star wars shiller with fetal alcohol syndrome

>Why yes, I do support those multi-billion companies that pollute my air and water. That's the American way! I'm no communist!

This and unironically.
>D-don't you care about the future of the planet user
>What about your kids?
>What about your compassion for living things?
Fuck this earth, fuck normies, I hope all living things except for dogs die slowly and painfully. You don't get to make my life a living hell and then appeal to my human nature, you bullied and taunted that out of me a long time ago and all that remains is wrath and vengeance on a biblical scale.
>Oh no user please have mercy
I'll give you just as much mercy as the rest of the world, my family, my friends, and everyone else I've interacted with throughout my life. That is to say, I will give no mercy whatsoever.

A friend of mine once shilled our discord server on /pol/ and my god it was the worst mistake ever. There was some neo-nazi guy who joined, I urged my friend to ban him, but he said that he's not hurting anyone, so we should just leave him be for now. The next day there were like 50 other people the guy invited, and they all had cringy /pol/ profile pics. Someone mentioned climate change, and the guy started screaming-literally screaming- about how it's all a jewish conspiracy to cripple white nations. I tried to argue with me but he just called me a "tranny." Anything else I'd try to say, he'd just cut me off with "guys a Jewish doctor cut off user's penis!" It was the most surreal experience of my life. I latter found out (after him and his group were banned) that the original guy couldn't even read, and he could only use his computer with the text to speech feature on.

>homicidal comments on Yea Forums
Not exactly a freak occurrence

She looks totally brainwashed. She's actually a teenager but the well-funded international PR firm using her as a stunt makes her up to look much younger.

huh

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

>Yeah we know that you aren't allowed to question anything in Sweden

Attached: AeFwWWUg.jpg (1252x1252, 135K)

>everything I dislike is pol
>even when discord sucks, that is the fault of pol

all that and only a half degree warming. shit we'll probably get to 1000 ppm without any issues

Nah, it's actually amusing seeing these retards trying to be edgy.

>lmao, I don't believe NASA, unemployed losers on /pol/ know the truth

>if literally ever plant died right now there is still enough oxygen in the atmosphere for thousands of years
Most the the oxygen is produced by the plankton, not the trees.
Also I don't see what that has to do with climate change.

This only proves Carbon Dioxide Level Change, not Climate Change.

We're gonna need a dose of Communism or Facism to curb out the growing birth rates in third world countrys. Either is fine as long as the birth rate gets closer to 1.4 instead of 5.2

TWELVE YEARS
THE WORLD WILL CEASE TO EXIST IN TWELVE YEARS
THE WORLD
pow thhhhttunk mmmmmmsmooch
THE WORLD

>"Think about what you're doing to the environment." says the morbidly obese child

>You don't get to make my life a living hell and then appeal to my human nature, you bullied and taunted that out of me a long time ago and all that remains is wrath and vengeance on a biblical scale.

Attached: z7gy6.jpg (405x499, 10K)

Funny how she went to USA and not China, the largest polluter in the world.

actually it's only 2,019 years old

Try this one on for size. I know climate change is real, and I don't care. I would happily see this entire planet burn to cinders just to see a few normies feel the same pain and suffering they've put me through my entire life. I would laugh if a giant tidal wave destroyed half the world tomorrow and I would feel zero guilt whatsoever. How bout them apples kiddo.

the plants don't matter, all that whining about the amazon to the contrary. it's a closed system. plants pull carbon out of the air, turn it into trees or whatever, then they die and decompose and it gets released again, then more trees grow and so on. same shit with the oxygen. they re-absorb most of the oxygen they produce, and what they don't re-absorb is used by the microbes that live in and on them

what does matter though is when we dig all those long-dead plants out of the ground and start burning them, releasing massive amounts of carbon that had been sequestered under the ground for billions of years

Has NASA got a plan for forcing the Chinese to de-industrialize?
Has NASA got an explanation for why the uber-rich, who could live anywhere, and are as a group on board with climate hysteria, build on coasts? In fact they build their houses on coastal beaches.

Ok bro, didn't ask for your blog

ahahah who gives a shit. imagine crying about the planet.

Attached: peabrain.png (735x823, 55K)

pretty pathetic shit m8. if you're so full of hate, at least channel it into something useful, like a career as a serial killer. but you won't. because you're a pussy. they were right to laugh at you.

Why are /pol/-tards only able to use non arguments or schizoid-tier conspiracies to back their beliefs?

Absolutely based

Try not to let it ruin your evening, cupcake.

>there's not even any proof that carbon dioxide is chemically different from oxygen

Then why do we need to breathe oxygen to survive while CO2 kills us?

Attached: the_young_pope.0.jpg (1200x800, 280K)

i dunno comment about the fattie is pretty on the ball ttbhh

>Try this one on for size. I know climate change is real, and I don't care. I would happily see this entire planet burn to cinders just to see a few normies feel the same pain and suffering they've put me through my entire life. I would laugh if a giant tidal wave destroyed half the world tomorrow and I would feel zero guilt whatsoever. How bout them apples kiddo.

Attached: file.png (785x731, 205K)

>LEAVE THE LADY BE

I love this board sometimes

>The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is an independent agency of the United States Federal Government responsible for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and aerospace research.

t. Cletus

Weird to think she's 16, the kid looks like he's like 12

>tfw Greta will never look at you like this

Attached: 1567298793913.jpg (1440x1521, 125K)

>or schizoid-tier conspiracies
>but why aren't you using arguments that i like
ftfy

What she laughing about?

Attached: 3F1814C0-0E59-4880-84CD-DDBC7A47F26E.jpg (1874x1221, 1.15M)

You now how you kids blame the boomers for leaving you a shitty economy, high tuition, high property prices and all that crap? The zoom zooms will hate you for not doing anything to further poison the planet.

>what a fucking white knight, our pussy got dry, thankfully we'll get to fuck Brad later

Oh no please don't hate me zoomers I seriously..I'm sorry and I promise to do everything in my power to help you better the plaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>all these posts are from /pol/ because I disagree with them
>fucking schizos

Attached: 1517595598571.png (400x399, 214K)

the absurdity of modern society

Did he go in for a kiss?

Attached: fedoradance.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

That faggot is ruining her photo op.