Can sex robots solve the incel problem?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OclD_uFjiI

Attached: 658BCFB3-A5FC-4618-9C97-835AF0ED1501.jpg (636x423, 66K)

Soon.

no. legal prostitution would

that entire movie the Goose looked like he was trying not to laugh

Not really
Just leaving incels alone would though

I’m ready for my government issued sex bot , what about you user?

> no incel shootings in the history of Nevada Checks out

This desu, it seems weird that we're culturally being pushed to accept the death of monogamy and to support women trading in their sexuality for their own financial benefit, but also prostitution is still illegal everywhere outside of Las Vegas

Las Vegas had the biggest white male shooting though

Was he an incel?

speaking of terrorism why has nobody done anything comparable to MvVeigh's bombing? You'd think that would have given the idea to other people like him, but nothing similar has happened since.

Well the "incel problem" is actually "modernity not working, at all, and our elites resorting to calling people loser virgins instead of dealing with it," so no. Eliminating no-fault divorce, rolling back sexual pernissiveness, and forcing employers to treat their employees like humans would solve it. Telling a man locked out of things once taken for granted like having a home, having a family, and having a career, that he just needs to temporarily distract himself with a forgettable pleasure like a heroin junkie, is a lazy and insulting non-answer.
Imagine telling Jews on their way to Auschwitz that the real issue here is that they should masturbate in the cattle car because that way they would relax.

Gunning down folks feels more personal and gives you a sense of control, which incels lack

Oh, you mean the one which multiple explosives labs said was not McVeigh, and where the head of the FBI crime lab resigned in disgust and appeared on national television complaining about mishandling of evidence? But I mean, that was back when they let just anybody run the FBI crime lab ...

Yeah, that's why the air force doesn't exist and wars never use bombs. No part of this makes any sense because it's a propaganda hype project like the Torches of Liberty.

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Those were Saudis trying to assassinate their incoming leader. They failed and went Jackal to enable an escape. FBI had a choice between admitting that our security is total garbage or lying through Ellen and those bizarre press conferences.

You can't buy that much fertilizer anymore.

Also have to think the people who do spree shootings want to kill people like that, a massive explosion isn't quite the same. Ignoring the potential difficulties of it there's a reason you don't see more bombers (really it was just McVeigh and Kaczynski) compared to shooters.

>Yeah, that's why the air force doesn't exist and wars never use bombs.
Except that those are an example of a government body working, not an individual incel. He's right.

Sure is funny that the one group McVeigh would have wanted (if he was a rightist terrorist and not an undercover cop investigating Elohim City) was not at the office that one day.

> seems weird

It disadvantages women. Simple as. If we heavily increase the supply, price will go down. We deregulated the sexual marketplace for women, while further regulating the male side of the industry. It's obvious women's sexual profits will increase and men's will fall. This is all by design.

You are so fucking dumb.

The Mad Bomber was a disgruntled utilities employer who bombed the NYC area for years. Bomb manuals and materials are everywhere. If you want to kill many, quickly, explosion or bad driving are the only options. Noguns leftists imagine that shooting a gun, on the move, at running targets is easy. It isn't. It's objectively harder at every level, and less effective of successful, than most kinds of arson.
The incel shooter is not real, it is a propaganda myth.

You are so fucking dumb.

>but why are they pushing this incel stuff?
And why do they never tell the truth? Why do the spammers pushing the incel thing also pretend that incels are proprietarily violent and proprietarily white?
Because if it wasn't for this statistical non-event, these phantom evil white nerds, people might get to talking about blacks, Muslims, mestizos, neighborhoods being destroyed, and government abdication of duty.

Oh wow, that sucks.

I know fuck all about that bombing, never researched it. It just stuck out in my mind as being very different than other domestic terrorist attacks

Attached: 1473394516723.webm (1280x530, 2.27M)

>Imagine telling Jews on their way to Auschwitz that the real issue here is that they should masturbate in the cattle car because that way they would relax.
lmao best post I've read all day

>be incel
>go to prostitute because everyone said so
>most disappointing experience in my life
>head back to the border just feeling empty
thanks ya cunts

Every time there is a "should I go to a prostitute?" thread plenty of people say it's pointless or that it won't change anything or that it's going to suck.

That's true, because the whole big deal about legitimately getting a non-prostitute to want to sleep with you is it's a kind of contest.

There's a ton of normal OKC residents including a local politician who thought it stunk to high hell, but they got shut up, seek the documentary A Noble Lie.

its really my fault for choosing to do it, I wish I could undo it, I unironically wish I was still Virgin.

i bet you thought you had something with this post didnt you

55bros...

go back

> Bomb manuals and materials are everywhere
Can you post some or tell us where to get those?
You know... to be sure we never accidentally stumble upon them and accidentally make a bomb haha no one would ever want that

Speaking very broadly, see what had happened was,
>the left did a crazy bad job of presidentin' in the 70s, and their competition was Nixon. Nixon!
>Carter was a diaster
>The left was out of power for a good long time
>The evil sorcerer Ter Rymac devises a plan to make DemonRats palatable to an electorate which gave Ray Gun a landslide comeback: we and not the ReThugs will be the business party
>Billy C of Arkan completely routs the confused ReThugs
>He gives business whatever they want, eg, massive media consolidation
>But though Ter Rymac removed popular appeals to leftism, the personnel they draw upon are still people who think the Constitution aas a mistake
>Billy C permits his genderless wraith knight Reno to conduct domestic terrorism against the peasants
>The peasants are upset about globalization and the loss of their farms to the Archers of Midland. Surely one of them will go nuts. Then we can be the big heroes when we arrest him.
>They tried this again and again, killing many innocent people in the process.
>They attempted to get Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge to entrap his friends and neighbors into making illegal gun parts. Randy said no. So they set up a sniper hide and killed half his family, while telling the mass media that Randy was a dangerous terrorist.

Honestly I went and it was a positive experience overall. Helped me stop putting sex on a pedastal and now I'm more confident (had my first date after that). Male virginity is just about the most worthless thing out there anyways

Sex robots would solve ALL problems. We can let the women do...whatever they do, and us men can just be buds, excuse ourselves for a few minutes to fuck our life-like Santanico Pandemonium fuckdolls, and go back to just chummin it up with the fellas.

Attached: 1568422645155.jpg (750x1054, 514K)

I wish prostitutes were cheaper though.

Just take a trip to Mexico, Brazil or the Philipines bro.

That was terrorism

What are being called robots are really dolls. If we had a robot capable of replacing a prostitute, it could also do household chores.
If we had robots that could dominate, wouldn't those same robots be able to non-erotically, you know, dominate?

I don't need a robot to do anything besides fuck me. I can do the house stuff just fine. I do it anyway now.

The ones in my area are 20 bucks, 60 for the good looking ones.

How about ISIS, the Internet State of Incels and Supremacists? Are they real?

where do you fucking live

Well if it helped you that's good, especially in that it helped you realize sex wasn't that big of deal. I just don't know why some guys expect it to be a magical, life changing event. Of course they're going to be disappointed afterward.

Yes but in that case, wouldn't it be much worse if they had fucked a roastie instead? Imagine how much humiliation they would've had to go through once the thot smelled his desperation (which they always do because they feast on it).
user should just lose it with a hooker instead and have nothing to worry about other than the loss of some money he'd spend on crab legs otherwise.

nah, I've read of few bombings that kill more than three people

>Imagine how much humiliation they would've had to go through once the thot smelled his desperation
And you think prostitutes aren't aware that men are desperate? Who cares about that.

A prostitute isn't gonna humiliate someone because they're being paid
If you think roasties don't humiliate betas and take advantage of them at every possible opportunity you should go out more

steven could do anything he put his mind to, and he did

I think it depends on how you define "celibacy." Some people believe that intimacy requires more than physical contact. I can't really give a good account on the overall problem, I've had a few sex partners and I really don't enjoy having other people touch me. I just jerk off and I stop being horny for days. So I really can't speak for actual incels because I choose not to involve others.

I think the problem of sexuality is overblown in importance anyways. Fucking roasties can't stop telling other people how important they are just because they've got a sloppy puss puss.

What a brainless post. Mass shootings aren't "few," they are statistical non-events. I am not going into the history of bombings and arson but I put it to you that it's extensive.

You should be paying $300-500 at minimum or else you really don't want to be in that situation. You get what you pay for, which in your case is AIDS.

have they invented super aids that goes through condoms yet

This. Some super lazy fuckers do nothing but talk about robots doing chores. Its most top kek . As if they are in some science basement making mad scientist things and dont have the time to sweep

their was that incel in canada that ran everyone down with a van, and we have legal prostitution here.

>Imagine telling Jews on their way to Auschwitz that the real issue here is that they should masturbate in the cattle car because that way they would relax.
kek. If only the holocaust was real

I like guns but unless we come up with a solution better than conceal a gun everywhere (not that there's anything wrong with conceal carrying). we are getting them takin away

By whom?

i'd be a happy camper if I could have a free sex doll, let alone a robot

>didn't work at taco bell
>incel

>paying for whats essentially a more embarrassing jerk off session is better than the superior mind and body of a robot providing companionship

get a grip. there's legal prostitution here and not in a million years would i use it.

Premeditation takes more effort. And most aren't military.