What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Disney's_Hollywood_Studios_logo_2019.png (540x150, 56K)

Too many fucking Brazilians there 24/7

Clean up the cum and don't forget the balls

Fuck the caravans.

The falcon video game simulator, and paying $200 for a lightsaber

No Indiana Jones rollercoaster and lack of privacy to finger girls

They got rid of the Pizza Planet restaurant/arcade. That and it's shit

star wars land is cool but underwhelming, hopefully the new resistance ride will be worth the hype.
toy story land was a massive misfire and basing an entire land off toy story is retarded
getting rid of the great movie ride is one of the worst decisions disney has ever made.
and i fear for ToT and RnR's future.

all in all, the park is doomed.

Nothing, I think it's a fun if bare park

That's every Disney park

Do you think Disney is ironically the evilest corporation? We all know these Hollywood elites fiddle with kids but Disney’s entire brand is family centric and yet they’re fiddling kids too. It’s sick enough that they’re doing it but now add on top of it a mega media corporation that pretends they’re all about “family first”. How many kids does Bob Iger have in his cellar at his home? How many girls does Kathy court into coming to JJ Abrams private estate only for them to never be seen again?

They looked at Universal's Harry Potter land and tried to replicate it. It didnt work. Shutting down tons of classic rides with bad replacements also turns people off.

Also having Star Wars land be it's own unique place was also a massive misfire. No SW music. No iconic characters. Feels like a SW rip off rather than an actual SW themed land.

>ywn take your latina gf to disney world and have sex in the buena vista suites

Attached: Screenshot_28.png (1159x743, 563K)

Anyone else ever so stolen valor stuff at disney? I’ve done it a few times at epcot and it works shockingly well

Went to Florida last summer. Not a theme park or Harry Potter guy but that Harry Potter land is really cool and you can tell they spent ages and a ton of movie on it. On the other hand, Toy Story Land was total shit. Like three rides and a cafe and dumb scenery.

is avatar land open yet

yes, as of 4 years ago

to be fair, toy story land was built as an interim to hold people over until SW land. ive been to both harry potter land and SW land as as a fan of neither IP, i think they're comparable in scale and immersion.

oh

I'm still pissed that they got rid of catastrophe canyon for that shitty Toy Story land, that franchise deserves better.

Let's hope they don't give the Tower of Terror the GOTG treatment.