Some random French series on Netflix is somehow the best horror series we've had in years

Some random French series on Netflix is somehow the best horror series we've had in years

Attached: Marianne.jpg (1955x1100, 255K)

Requiem was also enjoyable

Attached: 1519325715392.jpg (1400x1400, 851K)

Everyone keeps saying that but I watched it an it was kind of lame.

Does it get better after the first episode? I watched the opener and was pretty bored. The old lady in OP's pic was pretty spooky, I guess, but for the most part the show was boring and I thought the main girl was lame.
Was this horror or just a mystery?

Not enough jump scares, loud noises, or CGI for you? Requiem was a spooky mystery dealing with supernatural elements.

How the fuck is this good? The acting is atrocious, have decent scenery, yet you stylise into some standardised americanised garbage, (but filled with French cunts). All characters are clichés - your nerdy side kick, the kooky horny parents, the uggo woman who hangs her self. Oh lol lets meet the local pastor on a pier. And the annoying butch bitch main character who belongs in a garbage bin next to the other failed millennials, with xer stupid haircut and playful sarcasm and stupid fucking clothes.

Eat my ass I'd rather watch Crossroads on rewind than watch any more of this tripe. 1/10

Not enough of anything scary at all you dumb fucking 3rd world zoomer. Don't make assumptions about my taste in horror, faggot.

Top 5 horror now you slag

this
that was awful, like a bad capcom horror game with terrible dialogue

Behind the Candelabra
The Descent
Creep
The Strangers
Weekend at Bernie's 2

>slag
We get it, you're underage and aren't in the first world and your taste in horror is so shit that you think this garbage Netflix horror for teen girls is the best horror we've had in years. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I'm not posting a top 5 because that is something for idiot zoomers, but here are some good ones:
Martyrs
Inside
The Hallow
The Canal
Jacob's Ladder
The Loved Ones
Lovely Molly
Kairo (Pulse)
[rec]
The Endless
A Tale of Two Sisters
The Innocents
Diabolique

Go ahead and shit on this list, but you've already exposed yourself by shilling for this Netflix teen girl shit.

Where can I find a good torrent? There isn't anything on rarbg

Attached: 2c3.png (1440x1476, 265K)

just buy netflix you cheap, fucking retard

No

OP refuses to comment after asking for a list because he knows his shit taste has been revealed.

I thought it was mostly a troll list, Apart from a couple it's a lot of gore and human enemies you can easily defend yourself from.

>lot of gore
>human enemies
t. hasn't seen any of those movies

also
>Not enough jump scares, loud noises, or CGI for you?
>lot of gore
>troll list
t. retarded faggot

not going to support sjw trash

But it had tons of jump scares, loud noises, and CGI. Mainly the old lady was just such a lame and not scary villain.

>Not enough jump scares, loud noises, or CGI for you?
So it's a gay slow burn then?