What the fuck was his problem? Why didn't he just join Reinhard and help unify the galaxy?

What the fuck was his problem? Why didn't he just join Reinhard and help unify the galaxy?

Attached: tumblr_n25mhd3deM1ttx6qqo1_r1_500.jpg (487x487, 63K)

THE BETTER IMPERIAL ADMIRAL IS: «NEIDHARDT MÜLLER» —DIPLOMATIC & COMBATIVE; KIND & SEVERE; DISPASSIONATE & RELENTLESS —OVERALL, THE NOBLEST IMPERIAL OFFICER, AND A PARAGON OF WHAT A MILITARY PERSON SHOULD BE.

Attached: N M · I.jpg (500x686, 43K)

Because he didn't believe in autocracy and thought that as it stood, it would collapse after reinhard was gone.
Did you watch the show? He had like 5 monologues specifically addressing this

How do we feel about the reboot?

Attached: 812UrgGgmqL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 381K)

Brainlet. Yang could appreciate how Reinhard had improved so many things for his people, but he doesn't believe autocracy will be the best long term solution, and he's probably correct that Reinhard's Dynasty would eventually go the way of the Goldenbaums Which is why it becomes Julian's endgame to get the Lohengramm Dynasty to write a constitution

The other important thing about Yang is that he never wanted to be a soldier or leader. He's an academic at heart and doesn't like war at all. He constantly shoots down Schonkopf's suggestion that they pull a Cincinnatus and take over the FPA temporarily so that they can win the war and remove the corrupt politicians, because he doesn't believe in it morally, doesn't have the faith in himself that he's immune to corruption, and fears for what sort of precedent that will set. Yang likely could have fixed the FPA with ease, but he chose not to on moral and personal grounds.

And besides, what good does Reinhard's dream of unifying the galaxy actually do? You'd be delusional to think it would end war given how many civil conflicts occur after the establishment of his regime. Hell Reinhard got what he wanted when he overthrew the Goldenbaums, he's trying to take over the galaxy to honor his promise to his best friend. The Galaxy doesn't need unification to be at peace, the respect shown between the two sides of the conflict in its waning years shows this perfectly fine.

Neither Reinhard or Yang are perfect men, and that's part of why LoGH is so good compared to normal anime powerlevel shit.

Attached: 1567261546430.jpg (960x720, 63K)

because he knows that reinhard wouldnt live forever

it was ok, looking forward to the 3 movies

Fuck, you made me want to rewatch it now. It's so good.

Because his bigotry and racism was not welcome in the new world order.

Attached: 1479309516766.jpg (590x2400, 145K)

There actually was a reboot? I thought it was just some dummy shots

Nah, there was a bland reboot covering up until the massive alliance attack on the empire.

Attached: pats.jpg (848x480, 180K)

>Jap boy genius thinks black people are stupid
>Aryan emperor loves everyone regardless of skin color, and judges only by merit
It's like pottery

I feel like this pic gets posted in every logh thread

They look like a soulless boyband members here.

that looks gay

Man has principles and he's very autistic about sticking to them. Also, there's an anime board, stop making logh threads here, n*gger.

*ahem*
FUCK THE EMPIRE
AND FUCK KAISER REINHARDTO

LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY

Attached: 1566447279749.jpg (227x215, 15K)

how can one man be so based

>Aryan emperor loves everyone regardless of skin color, and judges only by merit
Are you sure? Were there even any niggers in the Empire?

Attached: Ice.webm (640x480, 1.18M)

Have you ever been on /a? This show doesnt belong in that cesspool

Other than some lame changes (space axe combat exchanged for swat teams) and cgi-spaceships it's quite forgettable. It's not shit but it's not worth your time if you've already watched the classic show.

Attached: hold my beer.png (1129x625, 877K)

Aren't they cancelled due to poor sales and interest in the rebooted series?

looks awful

VIVA DEMOCRACY

DIE KAISER

Attached: Freedom Ain't Free Julian.jpg (367x367, 17K)

No shit. The designs of the characters looks like they were made to star in a kpop group.

It doesn't belong here either. Besides, Yea Forums is an even worse than Yea Forums.

"The fuck did you say about mein kaiser little chinaboy?"

Attached: Bittenbased.png (633x480, 448K)

It's television, you moron.
>Besides, Yea Forums is an even worse than Yea Forums.
judged by your reddit metric? Yea Forums is literally filled with moe shit. The type of threads you'd expect someone who sleeps on a pillow with a drawing of his favorite anime girl.

>space axe combat exchanged for swat teams

Disgusting, watching Schonkopf meme on people with an axe was kino. Especially that time he held off a platoon of Grenadiers on that staircase.

>Jobbenfeld

No. You got Fahrenheit killed you little shit

>FPA can't land their ships on a planet.
What a bunch of losers.

Attached: Brünhild landing.webm (892x480, 1.14M)

>the guy that made like two lines in total got killed
Oh noes, the horror

Attached: bittenfeld_100stars.jpg (640x480, 71K)

how about you charge your ass on your fagboy emperor's dick lmao.
even Braunschweig is a better tactician than you

This is an abomination.
>herp derp lets take this absolute classic that appeals to men, remake it, not finish it, and turn the artstyle into generic free/yuri on ice garbage for women

logistically and design-wise its more efficient to keep them in space

what did he mean by this?

Attached: thumb_bittenfeld-alreadyknew-what-eugen-was-suggesting-rather-they-might-be-48460523[1].png (300x449, 76K)

>filename

Attached: 1566548974206.png (280x261, 77K)

>needing other tactics than forcefully penetrating the enemy
Come on man

Attached: 1487380433552.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Running in like a tard and getting a fellow admiral killed is the peak of dishonor. If Reinhardo wasn't infinitely merciful Bittenfeld would have had to kill himself.

That's the kind of loser talk that keeps the FPA from making more advanced ships.

Attached: Imperial Earth landing.webm (640x480, 2.83M)

Now that I think about it I know fucking nothing about the production of LotGH. How did the studio behind it even afford to make over 100 episodes of pure kino in a fucking OVA format?

Attached: 1546074858202.gif (500x510, 738K)

It's literally not. Mods ban this offtopic n*gger once and for all.
>Yea Forums is literally filled with moe shit.
And this board is filled with paedo threads, sneedshit, twitter screencap threads, /pol/ threads, and other offtopic garbage like this thread.

He plays it by the book, his own book.

Attached: frontal assault.jpg (640x480, 61K)

FUCK NOBLES
FUCK LANG
FUCK OBERSTEIN
FUCK REINHARDO
AND MOST OF ALL
FUCK THOTS

Attached: reuentahl.png (700x375, 330K)

Attached: Black Lancer charge.webm (640x480, 2.59M)

>n*gger
bait

Thats how I felt honestly. I was hoping for just a fresh coat of paint and maybe some elaborations on some of the underdeveloped plotlines and characters of the originals, what I got was a watered down slightly feminized version of the original.
Here's how I see it. The original was made for men, the reboot is made for anime fans.

Honestly the animation goes from bad to just alright, they put pretty much all their eggs into the aesthetics of the ships and space. I think it was carried by the amazing writing and remarkably competent voice acting.

It helps that scenes where characters need to move around a lot are very rare, which let them circumvent what was probably a rather sparse budget.

Attached: Black Lancers.webm (600x450, 2.93M)

>n*gger
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Goldenbaum did nothing wrong

Best girl 30 years running

Attached: Evangelin_Mittermeyer.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Fahrenheits flagship best flagship.

Attached: Asgrimmaingun.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Look at how they massacred my boy...

Attached: 356806.jpg (225x350, 23K)

That's not the Trunmeister.

Attached: 112741.jpg (800x607, 209K)

>barren

Look at how they massacred the defining moment of the show. Nothing escaped their cruelty.

Attached: frustrated.png (1001x623, 819K)

Shsh, remember the good times

Attached: reinhardo what is wrong.jpg (800x1004, 208K)

If Eva was my wife I'd pump so much baby batter into her bun oven I'd make a miracle happen

>want to participate in the conversation
>only 13 episodes in

fuck

Attached: cake.jpg (736x553, 56K)

Indeed

Attached: 1b8.jpg (500x986, 177K)

get the fuck out of this before you get spoilered

Get out while you can, before you have the assassination of der Kaiser by the coward Kircheis spoilered.

Attached: 1477061194382.jpg (300x225, 53K)

SIIIIIIIIIIIK KAISAAAAA REINHAAARTOOO

leave before you find out my wife Eva is cute. CUTE!

Attached: dd11787bbe.jpg (800x608, 292K)

Get out, the turns are really impactful you dont want to get spoilered

Time travel arc best arc, finding out that Yang Wenli is his own ancestor was wack.

Attached: 1527681711343.png (687x543, 644K)

Mittermeyer why are you posting in this thread? Don't you have important admiral things to do?

based

Attached: reunthal1 logh.jpg (627x470, 168K)

episode 26
episode 82

Whats the context here

/a is a loli board, not an anime board

never trust people with purple hair

they made him a way better character than they should have

fucking kino