When will they make a movie about Sega Genesis, the greatest video game console of all time?

When will they make a movie about Sega Genesis, the greatest video game console of all time?

Attached: stackup.jpg (550x745, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3561990/?ref_=nm_flmg_wr_1
youtu.be/Nkxk0L1Pa5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The SNES was obviously superior though
>Muh sports games

faggot

why did n64 copy the sega gensis design

>he didn't play super hangon
Neck yourself nintoddler

Attached: 1566846350113.gif (960x616, 382K)

nothing cool or violent ever happened. Just a bunch fat 80s virgins throwing nerd insults at each other

A movie about the rise and fall of SEGA and the Console Wars of the 90s would be total kino. That, or a miniseries because of all the crazy shit that went on.
>Genesis VS NES
>Genesis Does What Nintendon't
>Introduction of Sonic
>Blast Processing
>Genesis VS SNES
>Failure of the Sega CD and 32X
>Sega of Japan acting like retards
>Playstation

Attached: aoVyQND.jpg (1024x1013, 93K)

>SNES was obviously superior though
We are talking about the Sega Genesis in this thread Nintoddler. Try to keep up :^)

Attached: 1518853381015.png (2080x1200, 163K)

Don't forget Sega of America was ran by retards and that Nintendo virtually had a monopoly on video games until Sega came along.

>yfw kino is happening
imdb.com/title/tt3561990/?ref_=nm_flmg_wr_1

I would totally watch one by the guys who did the Valley Of The Boom mini series. That was a great series.

Attached: ValleyOfTheBoom_73785-1547173902.jpg (1140x798, 94K)

Though I don't know if anyone there was quite a character like the one Steve Zahn played.

Attached: Valley-of-the-Boom-steve-zahn-interview-gq-0.jpg (640x853, 79K)

>Nintendo virtually had a monopoly on video games until Sega came along
Yup. For a brief period of time Sega actually a little of over 50% of the home market.

Attached: 1452808242342.jpg (850x447, 413K)

>Written and Directed By Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg
Into the trash it goes.

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (600x800, 79K)

That’s a cool image thanks for sharing. The Sega man is pretty slick looking huh?! Lol

>Written and Directed By Seth Rogen
Yeah, its probably gonna be bad.
Not a fan of him

Mega Drive is a better name, sorry amerifats

>BLAST PROCESSING DUDE
What does it do?
>...
>BLAST PROCESSING

Top 10 Sega Genesis games of all time

1. Sonic the hedgehog 2
2. Golden axe
3. Streets of Rage 2
4. Gunstar Heros
5. Sonic and Knuckles
6. Echo the dolphin
7. Contra
8. Alex Kidd
9. That James bond game
10. Sonic 3

B L A S T

P R O S S E S S I N G

>Mega Drive is a better name, sorry amerifats
Genesis does what mega drive don't euro fag

youtu.be/Nkxk0L1Pa5I
Some of the genesis music was just pure feels.

Why dont the ads today shit on the competitors like this anymore? Dont tell me theres laws preventing this.

When I was a kid in the early 90s, my friends had a Neo Geo and would bring it to my house when they spent the night.

After a while they stopped bringing it over because all I wanted to do was play it.

>Why dont the ads today shit on the competitors like this anymore? Dont tell me theres laws preventing this.
Probably some research that showed it actually hinders your brand because it makes consumers aware of an alternative to your product.

Attached: DSCF9564.jpg (600x450, 18K)

They all suck equally and people can look shit up on the internet now.

>no FF3, no chrono trigger, no lufia 2, no zelda link to the past, no breath of fire 2, no illusions of gaia, no actraiser, no terranigma
hard pass.

Nintendo was in bed with the CIA from very early on. Their consoles and games were encoded with trigger phrases and special symbolism that caused the "incel" epidemic through long term exposure. Sega was immune from it as they had willingly gave up the long term safety of their company to ensure there was no meddling in their product. Although they did use the Brazilian market as test zone for incorporating early techniques within 8bit consoles. I shouldn't be typing any of this but it gets declassified in 3 years anyway.

>no jrpgs
wow, im so sad that weeb autism wasn't clogging its library

I miss when games were different on each console.

Attached: 13264624673.png (2560x1440, 1.41M)

bump