Wheres his heart?

Wheres his heart?

Attached: 1568588295113.jpg (453x594, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UFuxiZFwDPs
youtube.com/watch?v=7ytMdjsEp4U
technologyreview.com/s/611007/researchers-are-keeping-pig-brains-alive-outside-the-body/
youtube.com/watch?v=6aE-nMS9Mnk
youtube.com/watch?v=rYelEUVQ50g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Lü
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s literally right there behind the black part. You can see the tubes.

San Francisco

Would this work irl?

Fuck everyone, I found this movie more interesting and unnerving than the original

This scene freaked me the fuck out when I first saw it. I couldn't imagine a worse hell.

Where's yours?

No, the phantom limb syndrome would fuck your shit up hard. We'll never have hardcore bionics like this because of that

If this movie wasn't a remake of the beloved original, it would've done amazing and had sequels.

in his left lung
kek

Technically, you can be kept alive with a heart, a lung, a kidney and a liver and nothing else. I suppose "alive" is a matter of opinion though.

>Would this work irl?
On paper, yes. In practice, no.

Hearts are the easiest organ to replicate. It's just a pump.

Aren't you forgetting something?

you can see it right in the middle behind the lungs

You need at least some of a brain, or else nothing else would function on its own. I don't think you can call something "alive" when you're just shocking it to make it move.

Clearly, a brain would be implied.

Your heart is in the center of your torso.

a sneed

what movie is this

yes how do you think they will make the new sexbots and solve the incel problem at once?

>and nothing else

I immediately thought about having different load out bodies. Like a body specifically for stealth, and a heavy assault type. One custom made for speed.

>phantom limb syndrome
You'd just need the Cerebellum, mind you. Right? That's why if you shoot yourself, use a shotgun. If you shoot yourself with a pistol, there's a chance that the ol' trusty lizard brain will want to live still

Attached: im 12 and what is this.png (983x695, 47K)

Birth of a Nation.

No, all you need is a brain. On paper at least. Good luck trying to make a mechanical liver.

They might invent some drug that eliminates it. Or it might go away on it's own if the cybernetic limb can transmit a sense of touch.

What would be needed to gain “superhuman strength”? Would you need your entire muscle system replaced? Or could you just get enhanced limbs and joints?

How come Hollywood never cast people who look the role anymore

Attached: 024_1_9.jpg (3012x2392, 571K)

Well I also didn't mention bones, skins, any form of musculature either. You're splitting hairs.

Would a mechaliver really be so hard to make? You don't need to replicate the design of it, just it's functionality.

From what I've read, phantom limbs are actually necessary for bionics to work. They're your brain modeling your body. If you don't have a phantom where your bionic limb replaces the original, it won't feel like part of you and be too difficult to operate since the brain won't recognize it as there when you're not looking at it. You'd have to use it like the people who've lost proprioception use their body or something.

There is short term treatment to keep you alive if you suddenly are without a liver and can't get an immediate transplant. There's no long term replacement so, yeah, it's pretty hard.

You would probably need to change the whole limb.
Meat is fragile, and if you're hoping to lift superhuman stuff you need to get everything replaced.

So what you're saying is that if I want to graft a mechanical tail and wings to my body I need to first induce phantom tail and wing syndrome?

You don't absolutely need bones, skin, or any form of musculature. You are desperately trying to salvage the fact that you forgot the brain existed.

if youre missing 80 percent of your blood you dont need much liver do ya dummy?

Life without a penis would not be worth living despite what mentally I'll trannies would have you believe. I would rather just die

Maybe you can be kept alive 5 times longer on liver dialysis.

Did he leave it there?

>You don't absolutely need bones, skin, or any form of musculature
No reasonable person assumes you're putting someone's heart, one lung, one kidney and liver in a box and keeping them alive.

yeah thats what chicks that want big boobs do before they give them the surgery

Yes. Back in the 60s they kept a monkeys brain alive in a jar without any organs.

Removing the last of your sensory organs thus leaving you as a living wad of organs in complete darkness and silence.

The soviets animated decapitated dogs. I mean they kept them alive for hours with nothing but their original head and machines.
Long term I don't think that would work though. We don't have a liver dialysis machine for one thing, and for another we have no artificial replacement for our digestive system.

What movie is this?

MUST....COOM....AAAAAH

To use them as intuitively and effortlessly as you use your normal limbs? Probably.

It's really weird to read about people who have lost proprioception. They basically operate their body 'manually', through conscious effort, by directly looking at the limb they want to move and then guiding it visually. It's still possible, and possible enough that the person can function in society, but it isn't easy. They describe it as their body being "blind to itself". One described her existence as being constantly enveloped in a "horrible veil of death" as she broke down hysterically from the stress of it.

There are so many fascinating ways for your brain to turn your life into a living hell by failing to work properly.

Posting this because it's on topic and cute

Attached: 1518541376400.webm (720x1280, 2.28M)

Terminator: the Last Knight

bring non white

I thought the movie had a rough 30 minutes. His life as a cop and his "death" were borderline dull. I'd actually prefer he go out in a shoot out rather than a car bomb be was near.

Spooky scary penises send shivers down your spine

Attached: Phantom+penis+Experienced+by+2%2F3+of+men+who+lose+theirs+in+an+accident.jpg (1058x793, 95K)

being*

Attached: 5939a6a98421ed44dc954a1aa551f488.jpg (1334x750, 94K)

this, should have been a soft reboot/sequel set after the events instead of poorly attempting to modernize without almost any of the dark parody elements

fuck i think i got some dirt in my eyes

Imagine

is penis transplants possible
wanna put mine up for donation in case i die so some poor schmuck with microdick can enjoy life with my solid 7 incher

I really liked him in Altered Carbon. Too bad they shitcanned him there as well.

Reminder he did nothing wrong

The only good part of this trash fire

OH FUCK AAAAAAAAA

cool

Was it kino?
youtu.be/UFuxiZFwDPs

phantom limb is severed nerve endings misfiring.

Posting this because it's on topic and hot

Attached: 1520210055017.webm (524x656, 2.95M)

>archived in some offmap bunker
kino punishment for criminals

>Tfw Katana doesn't have your back

Is there a name for this specific kind of body horror?

>giving thots who were forced to learn humility through God's Divine Will a chance to be whores again
Mankind is a curse.

cool

Attached: cutefeet.jpg (716x720, 188K)

Johnny Got His Gun

Ex Machina

Watch Johnny Got His Gun

The one dollar man.

I can remember anything

>alive
They probably just pumped an electrical circuit through it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ytMdjsEp4U

Attached: a21.jpg (555x526, 36K)

Doesn't phantom limb get solved by advanced bionics? If your brain is controlling arms and legs, why would it feel the need to simulate other ones?

He said to keep "you" alive. "You" is the brain.

Lel what? We are organisms - homo sapiens. we are not brains

Attached: 1516230632376.jpg (723x488, 27K)

TAKE ME BACK TO BEFORE
THIS ISN'T HUMAN ANYMORE

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_insertcoin_files_2016_05_deus-ex-trailer.jpg (960x490, 31K)

Bionic Comando.

The brain the part that creates our consciousness, so yeah, we're our brains. You can replace any other organ but the brain.

You say that but...

Attached: comics-earthexplodes-future-people-820059.png (800x4280, 1.28M)

based going to hell poster

One of the treatments for phantom limb syndrome is for a person to use a mirror box to trick their brain into thinking the missing limb is back.
I remember reading about vet that got his forearm blown off, and he complained that it felt like his phantom hand was balled into a fist and he "felt" his finger nails digging into the palm. They got a mirror box, he put his good arm in one side where the image is reflected into the box with the stump, and by opening the good hand and looking at it, he immediately felt the phantom pain vanish.
They also seem to have a chip in his brain that lets them give him full immersive VR experiences so they've probably got pretty sweet biotech and BCI.

Why did they keep his hand?

You know what? This movie was OK.

Prove me wrong then, christfag.

>prove me wrong
based doesn't know the fundamental principles of the burden of proof retarded going to hell poster

Why he isn't happy? He's alive!

If you had some kind of servo in the skeleton itself maybe, but the human body is strong enough to tear itself apart. If you look into those stories about people who are able to do impressive feats of strength in flight or fight responses (like a mother lifting a car off their child) one of the things they usually fail to mention is that the person is fucked up after the fact. Ligaments and muscle torn and shredded, bones broken, or pulled out of joint, and in all kinds of pain.
Outside of fight or flight situations you've got biological and psychological limiters that prevent you from hurting yourself.

good thing hell doesnt exist then huh

He's a solo roboto who dreamed he was at a barbecue and loved it. But now the barbecue is over, and the solo roboto is awake.

The liver does lots of different things user, its involved in a lot of synthesis and breakdown. Nearly impossible to replicate without nanomachines

Nigga that's a fuckin house episode

Attached: NataliaSomethingsFunny.webm (650x366, 632K)

You do realize that most of the story ideas are random things pulled from case studies, right?
Same with a lot of police procedural shows. It's fictional but usually inspired by actual events.

I like that they kept his one little hand

based going to hell poster

>I couldn't imagine a worse hell.
It's bad but far from the worst thing you could be subjected through. He's not even in pain and could probably kill himself if he wanted to now that he has control over his own actions again.

>The brain the part that creates our consciousness, so yeah, we're our brains.
ok retard, do you have proof of that claim

There's experiments right now that keep just a brain alive but the scientists are too pussy to do it without conscious-dampening drugs. You just need to pump the right fluids through the brain.

technologyreview.com/s/611007/researchers-are-keeping-pig-brains-alive-outside-the-body/

What would really be different for you?

Why are you asking that random 4chin like he has any clue about that topic and isn't just throwing around a meme word he read online (like you)?

A lot of House episodes were based largely on real cases, while upping the drama to appropriate TV-levels. Before it turned into pure interpersonal drama in the last 2-3 seasons. I'm guessing that particular episode was based on the research of V. S. Ramachandran:
>Vilayanur Subramanian Ramachandran (born 10 August 1951) is an Indian-American neuroscientist. Ramachandran is known for his wide-ranging experiments and theories in behavioral neurology, including the invention of the mirror box.
>A mirror box is a box with a mirror down the center (facing toward a patient's intact limb), invented by Vilayanur S. Ramachandran to help alleviate phantom limb pain, in which patients feel they still have a limb after having it amputated. The wider use of mirrors in this way is known as mirror therapy or mirror visual feedback (MVF).

What if you were just a brain in a jar with eyeballs?

Attached: Horror.jpg (543x657, 285K)

why does he look so unimpressed?
>yea lost my dick but still have my left lung, so eh whatever

stop

Wait this is from the Robocop remake? OP's pic looks pretty cool, is the remake worth watching?

I kek'd at this part. Villain must have been a fag if he was willing to do this to J.Con.

In the scene they explain they're pumping full of xanax basically if I recall right

eh
they ruined the armor. its ok for what it is

ultimately, that's just a brain.

I liked it

Attached: thewallbrother.png (592x598, 471K)

Shadow puppet night every Tuesday.

>ok we have a press conference in 5 minutes
>lets upload the entire criminal database of the country directly into his brain complete with video and audio recordings of the crimes

are you by any chance a fan of sonic

Between the lungs just like yours.

>Experienced by FtM
I call bullshit. You literally can have a phantom limb if you aren't born with the limb in the first place.

where is his soul?

Downloading now.

It's alright. Comes off as a script that someone wrote about the future of robots policing humans that was re-written into a Robocop movie because of brand awareness, and which they had no idea how to end. So all the family/emotional elements fall completely flat for the most part and the ending is really shit.

The action is also mediocre, passable at best.

But the sci-fi/robot and mild body horror elements are pretty cool, and it's occasionally clever. I'd say, watch it if you got nothing better to do, but don't go out of your way to.

in his liver. so he lost his soul

...The Hedgehog?
Not really.

We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism? Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7. Activity recorded M.Y. 2302.22467. (TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED)

Attached: zourn_assembly by_matiasmurad.jpg (1600x877, 334K)

a FAMAS

Jewish demoralization

The Last Jedi

where's mine?

The Shawshank Redemption

Anatomically speaking, it should be behind his lungs. It looks like you can kind of see it

>You literally can have a phantom limb if you aren't born with the limb in the first place.
got a source on that?

Imagine how fucking suffocating it must feel to your lungs hitting that hard glass casing. Fucking hell. Your ribs are sort of malleable and expand along with your lungs. That just looked like his lungs completely filled their container whenever he breathed.

The Bus that couldn't slow down

ONLY I HAVE THE BRAINS TO RULE LYLAT!

It's just a movie bro it's not real

I still dont get why Huey gets to be a part of the base if they think he betrayed them. Why does he get to be there for the ceremony and gets to be a part of it

criminally underrated

They should’ve painted it to look like stainless steel

Attached: 9D45363E-3301-49A0-8BB9-859FA2161A12.gif (428x329, 2.72M)

yea, me too. fuck, fucking dirt
gettng all in my eyes and shit. fuk

youtube.com/watch?v=6aE-nMS9Mnk

He had it all along?

Car broke. Phone, yes?

Stanislaw Lem wrote a great story about that. Well, almost that. An inventor, Professor Decantor, creates souls. These souls are consciousnesses put into little black boxes that keep them alive (well, conscious) indefinitely and are perfectly indestructible. The story features a great philosophical exchange on what true immortality would entail as they have zero sensory contact with the outside world, because the boxes are designed to last until the heat death of the universe and therefore would after a few million years only present the sould within with endless devastation.

IIRC its coloured to fit with the new Deus ex colour scheme

The way the knuckles move in after he closes his fist.

Attached: nooice.gif (474x244, 2.3M)

Hearts don’t exist. They’re a lie created by big pharma to sell blood pressure medication

.....fuck, this is what Facebook is going to turn us all into.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYelEUVQ50g

You're thinking of the brainstem and pons, cerebellem takes the rough motor signals from the cerebrum, and refines them to allow stable and synchronised movement. Cerebrum isn't good for sending exact signals, which is why the cerebellum is neccisary.

What movie is this?

imagine just being a head and you can't fap

Attached: D41-AzDU8AAeUGB.jpg_large.jpg (640x482, 50K)

Moustapha the agigator

Digestive system is actually compeletely unnecessary. You know IV drips? They keep you suppied with nutrients while completely bypassing the digestive system. IRL, you could live without one perfectly fine if you had the money for nutrient bags.

This is by far the worst movie I've ever seen

I liked Gruishka as well, how he was basically just a brain, head and a spine, when they were working on him in the lab and pulled him out of his bod, he was like a fish wriggling around.

What a fag, staring at this guy's tube like that

Attached: freeze-frame-yep-thats-me.png (360x411, 286K)

Robocop reboot. Jackie Earle Hayley needs a better agent, that dude's too good for the excrement he shows up in.

Attached: 1563944196329.jpg (420x331, 42K)

Where’s his massively enlarged prostate?

No wonder this film wasn’t kino

HNNGGGGG

You need it to produce clotting factors, perform glycogenesis, and amino acid synthesis. Its a pretty vital organ simply bipassing the digestive tract doesnt really fix that.

Seriously what movie? Colour scheme looks kinda similar to alien, can't remember seeing it in the movie though. Maybe I was just plastered.

Oh and to deal with bilirubin production from the red cells dying off.

Android Lawenforcer

Cyborg Metermaid

He is a Robert
He is a Cop
He si a Robert Cop

metal hall monitor

iron sheriff

A.I. Deputy

Air Bud

MechaDetective

>fig. g
damn it hank I lost my shins in the war

then i'd probably want some fucking METROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIDS

Attached: 1384289714246.png (749x650, 38K)

Artifical Lawman

Makes me happy to see.
Although on a still-developing kid, I'd wonder how many models of those arms she'd have to go through

You mean tbe one they released just a few years ago?

Inspector Gadget

Robocop

thx

Oh shit I knew it looked familiar. I loved the old robocop movies, wasn't too excited for the remake. Definately was plastered as fuck when watching it since I don't remember anything but the cool bike.

Mechnical Enforcer

literally every physician, neurologist and psychologist in existence. go ask one.

well at some point you just make the shell/arm longer, maybe have 2 or 3 hands through her life
once these are common place enough, hopefully some kind of system gets put into place where costs are offset by reusing parts or whole limbs on other people

how many more generations before this is preferable to natural limbs?

Saw VII

>It is widely believed that people who are congenitally limb-deficient or suffer a limb amputation at an early age do not experience phantom limbs. The present study reports on a sample of 125 people with missing limbs and documents phantom experiences in 41 individuals who were either born limb-deficient (n = 15) or underwent amputation before the age of 6 years (n = 26). These cases provide evidence that phantom limbs are experienced by at least 20% of congenitally limb-deficient subjects and by 50% of subjects who underwent amputations before the age of 6 years.
Melzack, R., Israel, R., Lacroix, R. and Schultz, G., 1997. Phantom limbs in people with congenital limb deficiency or amputation in early childhood. Brain: a journal of neurology, 120(9), pp.1603-1620.

two seconds on google
you made an assumption based on what seemed obvious to you and then claimed the experts would back you up
you were wrong
now, whether this applies to dicks and transgender people is another issue but that's not what I was taking issue with

>robot handjob while getting pounded in the ass with the stump

Attached: 1325451733317.gif (300x300, 5K)

>Want to attract a younger audience so make the movie PG-13
>Include a scene way more disturbing than anything in the R rated original
>Let it go on for several minutes
Those mad men

Sneed

I was okay with this until the eyes started tracking the characters.

Cube

We're getting there already. Have you seen the guy who developed super advanced prosthetic legs? There will be a point in the next few decades where people opt to have limbs amputated and replaced with advanced bionics because the people who have them will lead every field. Musicians, athletes, surgeons, etc.

bedford rascal

God damn, Peter Weller was such a fucking baller.

Not gonna lie, I think I would trade a year of my life to be able to shout the Robocop DROP IT in a perfect tone.

IIRC, there were rumors of a 9/11 victim suffering a similar fate. There was a business woman who lost everything from the chest below asking to speak to her daughter, but got black tagged by first responderd and left to die.

Stark has those

another user here. I still don't know what movie it is so I want to ask for real

what movie is this from?

Based

New remake of Robocop

Huey is useful to them, although Ocelot and Kaz didn't trust him. Whether or not Venom did is up to debate. They did need to get Intel from him, and it's better that he spends as little time with the enemy as possible. But he just didn't get along with them anymore and keeping him around for too long hurt morale. So once they got everything they could from him they sent him packing

Never mind about that, where's his penile and testicle satchel?

I swear I've seen that like twice and I thought he looked different. I hate remakes. His head should be more like the other one goddammit

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR

In the original there’s a line about being able to save Murphy’s remaining arm. They’re told to scrap everything for “total body prosthesis”. I guess this was a nod to that.

She didn't ask for this.

>The brain the part that creates our consciousness

You' know full well it is much more complicated than that. Especially when you get down to the unconsciousness.

Attached: this is your soul.jpg (1200x900, 256K)

where does the "soul" originate and how do you know it exists at all?

there are many works written about the phenomenon of consciousness, most famously "consciousness explained" by daniel dennet, whose bibliography will provide you with a whole host of sources

that's still all part of your brain

There's literally zero proof of this. Consciousness is a complete mystery to science.

Yeah, that shit looks hot-swappable.

LIKE THE GOOD OL DAYS AFTER 9/11!

>Consciousness is a complete mystery to science.
t. literal brainlet

Having to manually manage all your shit does sound like a living nightmare.

>>Consciousness is a complete mystery to science.
>t. literal brainlet

t. literal brainlet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Lü
>Lü Zhi then had Concubine Qi killed in an inhumane manner: she had Qi's limbs chopped off, eyes gouged out, ears sliced off, forced her to drink a potion that made her mute, and thrown into a latrine. She called Qi a "human swine" (人彘). Several days later, Emperor Hui was taken to view the "human swine" and was shocked to learn that it was Concubine Qi. He cried loudly and became ill for a long time. He requested to see his mother and said, "This is something done not by a human. As the empress dowager's son, I'll never be able to rule the empire."
>From then onward Emperor Hui indulged himself in carnal pleasures and ignored state affairs.

Might be okay like this

This. Hell, half the remakes I would've actually liked if they weren't fucking remakes butchering far superior, older films.

Is he okay?

Attached: Fo76_Biv.png (1221x1440, 2.08M)

>mfw modern day furries would submit to this willingly

What is this meme?

>What have I done! I cannot rule for I am a monster!
>Fucks, eats, and does drugs while the country crumbles

Solid thought process.

Don't worry he transferred his consciousness across his body's nervous system

Attached: 1562930309071.png (1200x1200, 684K)

PLAY A RECORD

THIS MAN HAS NO HEART

Came here for this

lack of shoulders reminds me of this

Attached: untitled.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

if I ever have a prosthetic arm it'll have to look like a T800s. What a good design

Attached: terminator-arm.jpg (463x362, 48K)

That has to suck big time. Not even any tiny stumps to nudge stuff with

Holy shit do I feel bad for this guy.
This man can't even jerk off.

girls whitout legs are the biggest whores actualy ,once you dont have legs is even EASIER to open then

Judge Dredd

retards get jerked off by a nurse once a week

>Israel
AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHIEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHEIHEIEHHHHHHHHHH

>not just electrically and chemically stimulating your pleasure sensors so you're constantly existing in the middle of the most intense orgasm conceivable. The downside is eventually you become a cyber-cenobyte to chase the dragon.

Attached: pinhead 1.jpg (1024x719, 80K)

where the fuck did you hear that?

Machines have no heart.

I wasn't worried about two-timing my Azn gf, but now, I am.
I guess I should thank you for the warning.

Attached: 1567664859834.jpg (621x1000, 71K)

>This scene freaked me the fuck out when I first saw it. I couldn't imagine a worse hell.
I'd take this over death any time.
He obviously wasn't in any tremendous discomfort, otherwise he'd have been screaming *before* seeing the extent of the damage.

>heard
The webm used to get posted

>potion that made her mute

hmm I wonder what's in it, if it works that's actually pretty cool

>he doesn't know about statistical indifference

you're already living it user, that's what you are under all that blubber

Even bearing that in mind, the functions of the human brain are indistinguishable in outcome from the workings of a multifaceted, biological radio reciever operating on a signal from a metaphysically distant controlling body

O MY

Attached: amputated reiner.jpg (961x677, 173K)

>Being conscious for a noticeable period of time when your blood pressure is like, zero
>TALKING in this state
Come on now.

Watch the scene, it's obvious he's heavily drugged.

I want to get raped by Joel Kinnaman

Attached: fft351_mf27186405.jpg (635x445, 25K)

This is exactly why all remakes should cease.

Attached: istockphoto-175494583-612x612.jpg (612x408, 32K)

this is the one good scene in the remake, fuck off

>one good scene
>take your own advice

If you could control the brain that well couldn't you just periodically wipe your memory and forget all the pleasure you experienced, so you don't have to keep upping it? If you're just stimulating the brain into feeling things and not actually introducing chemicals to make it feel that way, you wouldn't become addicted, and every time you wake up you can't remember it from the previous day so it feels fresh again

So much heart, bros.

just noticed that the other guys had prosthetics on. This guy makes them look lucky in comparison.

i wonder how many times those guys have tried to high-five him. I bet the urge is there and they have to restrain themselves

doesn't sound too bad honestly.

So...we really are just a engine of feels.

a potion that made her mute? need to order some of that for the wife!

>"its Tuesday that means it's time to put you into the sexy female body"

Still hasn't gotten it from the wizard yet

probably just something super acidic that scorched her vocal cords, assuming the story isn't 90% fabrication as most of chinese history is.

Attached: don't worry he likes it.png (612x924, 936K)

By her, are you referring to the woman in The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat?

Bicentennial Man

Fuck you, you got me thinking about how death is probably just this with an incomprehensible lack of consciousness or even any sort of vision of darkness

>We're getting there already.
How long do the batteries last? It's one thing if one limb, but I wouldn't wan't the super cyborg that gets all his limbs or more replaced and finds himself without an outlet. Sure an organic body needs food but its still far more energy efficient.

Death must be better than this,it's like before you were born, no pain, no discomfort, like being asleep and not dreaming. This would be like actual hell.

>go to Yea Forums to laugh at funni shitposts to make my already crappy night a little better
>gain existential dread and paranoid fear of near fatal no-mouth-must-scream injury instead
I TAKE IT BACK GO BACK TO SNEEDPOSTING

This is kinda why reincarnation without memory is kinda plausible to me, the consciousness has to go SOMEWHERE, how would one experience non existence?

We're just neural tissue riding around in a meat vehicle.

It's bullshit, some thereapeutic thing which probably does happen but it rare. That guy would fuck a pillow or hump his sheets.

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
I CANNOT LIVE
I CANNOT DIE
TRAPPED IN MYSELF
BODY MY HOLDING CELLLLLLL

Attached: lolis.png (393x446, 162K)

Reincarnation with no memory would be like you died anyways. Theres something I always thought about that maybe someone can answer. If when we die we lose all memory how do we have any awareness in the present moment? Like someone with Alzheimer's or short term memory loss constantly confused and disoriented. If it's all gone when we die how do we have any awareness in the present. Isn't this some kind of paradox? Or am I retarded?

No that's retarded. Take a huge dose of LSD or shrooms if you want a better conception of death

STOP TALKING SHIT AGAIN

so she's the one always trying capture Inspector Gadget?

When are we fully functional prosthetics?
I'm waiting since deus ex

Reincarnation is about your karma, not your memories. What gets reused is your soul. As an analogy, think of yourself like a PC. Your soul is the operating system. Your brain is RAM/SSD, your body is the motherboard. The operating system can run on any motherboard and is immaterial. You can destroy the computer, but you can save a copy of the OS and put it on a new computer. Your saved files from the SSD are gone but the OS is still there.

And to throw Karma into the mix, let's say every time the OS is put into a computer, changes are made to it over time, and eventually enough good changes make it perfect and then it transcends time and space

based

why need eyeballs?

Attached: Capture.png (721x424, 567K)

couldn't you be on constant dialysis instead of the kidney?

Not for a while

If you're lucky maybe 20-30 years.

>a woman without feet
literally pointless

Let me guess, your brain told you that.

Sounds like penis envy with extra steps

>Good luck trying to make a mechanical liver.
That's what they said about the heart. It's just a pump. I prefer the constant pressure pump that keeps a human alive with no pulse. You just have to wear a backpack with a fuckhuge battery for the rest of your natural life.

A portable dialysis would be a mech liver. People already live with end stage liver disease this way

>(((all those names)))
Holy kek

He was born into ruling, its not for everyone. 90% of normie lives are dedicated to base pleasures

Yeah. Tbh if I was horny enough I could cum just rubbing bare dick on cloth

Yeah a lot of Jews become doctors. Fucking news flash to you?

Fuck man I feel so sad for him. He doesn't deserve this

Attached: 1547956928111.png (764x576, 573K)

>Yea Forums X installed
>hover title

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-20_02-46-38.png (370x369, 54K)

He’s a tin man, getting a heart is his character arc.

Some guy got a 8" 3d printed penis as a transplant while ago. Your penis is obsolete

A thread on cybernetics and transhumanism might not be the best place to post this. But since you asked...
There is not a full wipeout. After death, memories sort of distill into character traits (this happens too over the course of your life), that carry over into your next life.
After a lot of these reincarnations, the ability to remember previous lives start to arise.
Greetings from /x/.

>failing basic biology
Where is he going to get nutrients from? And don't say some scifi nutrient goop - we are talking about stuff we have on hand right now. Without a metabolic system nothing would function as it wouldn't have energy.

So like a coma?

kek'd

Attached: 1560148106968.gif (300x168, 285K)

You're not awake in a coma.

You would be awake, but you coudn't hear anything, couldn't see. Couldn't feel your own body. You wouldn't have any stimulation at all. Just your mind.

I imagine you'd either construct an elaborate fantasy world in your head or go insane.

Okay, but why?

>Robocop
This fucking asshole

Attached: 1396891646204.jpg (400x300, 29K)

>Wheres his heart?

With the one he loves!!!FACT!!!

He's a trump voter

you forgot the wiener

Alive 2: Still Alive!