In hindsight, was this the right move to make?

Should L really have revealed his identity to Light?

Attached: 23091452-D96E-4C4B-A550-1137DC199F34.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0TUZdBmr6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Light was the biggest retard in the world. He had a magical book that could kill people in a completely untraceable way. And he STILL got caught.

You're like that repetitive fag who complains Voldemort should've made small unnoticeable objects his horcrux. His whole deal was that he had an obsession with grandeur and recognition. Even if Light managed to beat L his own eventual defeat was inevitable by design

Who cares? The whole shit is so overrated, japs are awful at serialized arc structure because of greedy publishers milking the most yens out of gullible manchildren. DN is the poster child if it.

Light should've waited until he graduated to start fully using the book he went to hard to early

he was not a pussy. if it was any of us, we would've stopped after that initial encounter with L but he took the challenge

Light was the true hero, but I respected L because he was like me. Autistic.

L wins in the films

No, L was also a retard. Who /Aizawa/?

Attached: Deathnote3301LG.jpg (310x174, 10K)

yes, because it only mattered if Light was Kira. That's the crux of it. If Light wasn't Kira, then the information would be meaningless, but if he was Kira, it would fuck him up and leave him in a state of confusion about what L is up to.

It's all reward for L, with zero risk. Real power play

If light wants to avoid getting caught, he has to live a convincing double life. This means he has to lie constantly.
L's strategy is pretty simple. Heh.
youtube.com/watch?v=j0TUZdBmr6Q

>1. Secret full name
>2. Always always tell the truth.
>The nature of truth is it destroys lies.
>Next to a lie, the truth is plain for everyone to see.
>This makes it incredibly hard for Light to murder people.
L absolutely made the right move. Sometimes life isn't fair. But he was a real human bean and a real hero.

Attached: 1518164651773.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Nobody seems to wonder who funded the orphanage that raised L and the other kids.
So there is an organisation with enough money to do that, just to fight death note owners.
Which means Light was the first nor the last to use one.
If Light succeeded, his final goal would be to bring down that organisation.

Based Aizawaposter
>worked within the law and didn't cheat like any of the alphabet autists
>sacrificed his wellbeing more than anyone else in stopping kira (i.e, his family)
>first one in the task force who knew light was suspicious as fuck
>still wanted to settle things responsibly instead of turning kira into swiss cheese
>didn't die
>essentially becomes the son Mr. Yagami never had
I would even say Light's father was pretty cool, if it weren't for the mock execution shit.

Yes... L knew Light is Kira. He needed tangible evidence. The saying goes keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

Near and Mello were able to catch Light because of L. Near gathered evidence for 5 years about the Kira case. Near has access to the CIA and FBI resources.

Nah, he was a cunt

Did Light ever had sex? He seemed to be really celibate and i got the vibe that he was constantly blue-balling Misa.

Attached: death note de4ace3060ca.jpg (1024x1536, 139K)

He was more in love with murder than Misa

If you stop watching at THAT point it's kino. I watched the next two episodes and then didn't touch it for a couple years, after going back I realise I had made the correct choice before.

Near used the Death Note to kill Light and Misa. It mirrors what happened to L.

What are the big plotholes in the series? Don't give me bullshit that's easily explained away and debunked. I want indisputable plothole that rend the entire plot to bits.
A minor one is the agent managing to successfully fabricate the entire Death Note in one fucking night to an extent that managed to satisfactorily fool an autist committed to guarding it with everything in his power.

Attached: homelander-3-1014x570.jpg (1014x570, 38K)

He absolutely fucked Misa. She was way too content and laid back while he was in the task force for him to have never done her. There's an episode where it's pretty obvious that they're about to have sex too, I forget which one it was but they're both sharing a hotel room in it. I think it's the one after L dies.

GEVANNI, STEPHEN FUCKING LOUD, WAS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CHARACTER IN DEATH NOTE AND WAS PIVOTAL IN THE DEFEAT OF KIRA.

WHY?

BECAUSE HE HAD AT HIS DISPOSAL, THE HANDS OF A GOD.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HE DID IT IN A NIGHT. HE REPLICATED MIKAMI'S NOTEBOOK ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE MOST TRIVIAL LITTLE DOT ON THE SMALLEST 'I' TO THE MOST SUBTLE INK SMUDGE ON THE 23RD PAGE IN THE BOTTOM LEFT-HAND CORNER OF THE RIGHT PAGE EXACTLY 5.4 CM TO THE RIGHT.

HE DID IT IN A NIGHT.

Attached: Gevanni.jpg (640x363, 54K)

The security footage at the police Hq or the guy behind the counter should have revealed the meeting of Light and Naomi therefore tying Light to her death.

The theory that Near cheated and wrote Mikami's name to manipulate all his action leading up to the event would make so much more sense.

This user gets it. Don't even bother replying to those kinds of comments anymore.

We need an HBO adaptation so we can see a Light/Misa sex scene every episode.

Based.
Who here /Matsuda/?

It led to him getting killed, but since he had absolutely no knowledge of how the book worked at the time and already did extensive surveillance something like this was kinda necessary. Although if he REALLY suspected Light he probably should have done a lot more surveillance before confronting him like this.

I think we should genocide jizzbrains so we can cleanse the world of kikery

Attached: 1568584577113.png (390x348, 125K)

Attached: 1552594912080.jpg (989x950, 176K)