Which is the better AI kino?

Which is the better AI kino?

Attached: Blade Runner 2 Vs Her.jpg (1000x788, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mMrEbZouBl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chappie

the last jedi

Ex Machina

AI rising

is Her actually good tho, i wanna watch this guys movies before Joker to see if he really is a kino magnet

Attached: Blade Runner 2 Thinking Emoji.gif (1000x500, 1.15M)

Both.

Attached: 1537489236696.jpg (1872x4864, 3.56M)

just watched her again yesterday. its pretty kino.
it also shows that dating robots just doesnt work.
sex robots will never be a thing because both males and females crave the attention of the real, opposite sex. and HER shows that you dont get any attention, if the attention isnt exclusive. if the AI is dating thousands of other guys, the attention is a consumerist mass product and therefore just as useless and empty as the entire circumstances of a society that lead us to the development of sexrobots.

Her is BR2049 but interesting

or to say it with other words: you dont solve the issues of digital alienation with digital alienation.
or to say it with other words: Ted was right.

Attached: 1567254376159.jpg (961x961, 116K)

Br2049

Her was boring ant the character is a basedcuck

Why men don't wear mustaches anymore?

that's only true for women: women NEED male attention
males are perfectly fine with a cute different whore every night. maybe a dog for friendship. sexbots are ideal for males needs

this user gets it
being in an LTR is tiresome

her was more realistic but boring and nihilistic

BR 2049 was just magic (lol emanators) but way better visuals and more enjoyable

nah, most males also crave the attention of women.
yes, the cravings of women are stronger, but they also exist in men, dependent on how girly they are (see Otto Weininger describing Casanovas as feminized men)

Attached: 1567256434612.jpg (540x1176, 501K)

Attached: raffey-cassidy-tomorrowland-poster.jpg (800x1166, 261K)

the austin powers trilogy

ASMR satisfies the little desire for female attention I had. I just want a hole into which I can unload my stress, and for that hole to then make itself scarce while I watch movies or read.

Her did the whole romance between man and machine thing better. Blade Runner 2049 actually only really came onto its own when Harrison Ford showed up and the plot finally picked up.

The whole thing would had been kino if disney had the balls to develop the romance angle, or at least hint clooney was fucking her, or something
She was like 100 years old anyway

Her is actually kino. If you’ve never been in love or youre an incel it’s incredibly depressing though. But still great.

Arent they in a relationship from preteens to 18 year old and the ending seems to hint of a child love.

youtu.be/mMrEbZouBl4

>She was like 100 years old anyway
Robots dont age.