That motherfucker really gave away his dog that was a part of his family for 8 years without even looking it in the...

that motherfucker really gave away his dog that was a part of his family for 8 years without even looking it in the eyes while saying goodbye? fuck him. he's dead to me and i hope his whore wife takes everything from him.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x768, 68K)

>i hope his whore wife takes everything from him.
she already has
the only thing he has left is his "life"

His dog was a psycho bitch and should have been put down.

AW LOOK WHOSE HERE ITS OLE ZIIIIIIIIIP

>that motherfucker really gave away his dog that was a part of his family for 8 years without even looking it in the eyes while saying goodbye?
You know a dog can't understand that, right? It's about as meaningful as visiting a grave.

He probably couldn't say bye

>dad will be back any day now...

Attached: file.png (320x240, 235K)

if you let your baby around a pit bull you're a fucking retard, i don't care if his wife made him do it

It was a "rescued" pittbull, bud. I've met pitts raised well from puppies, they're beautiful logs of lovable muscle. "Rescued" pitts were more often than not raised as weapons by incompetent fuckrods and are psychologically broken. He's also a touring comedian married to whatever his wife is, I'm willing to bet neither of them is home nearly long enough to properly care for a dog. The animal's life was probably a whirlwind of constant change >75% of the time.

HE GAVE AWAY HIS PSYCHO DOGGY WOGGY FOR KIDS REEEE QUICK ABOARD THE HATE TRAIN

Attached: You_1.jpg (785x1000, 252K)

This

Hey, he wanted this, he didn't want to "die alone". Now he'll just die inside.

Worst guest theo von ever had

I wonder what the divorce does to his comedy, maybe he'll start making jokes about his wife again

........................REEEHHHHKKRRRUUUUHHHHUUHHHH

wow, an incel. who would have said.

His wife is the one who bought the dog in the first place. She sent it away because it's a fucking pitbull and they just had a baby. You don't leave pitbulls around small children unless you're an idiot.

>having pitbulls with kids

Dogs are for dirty subhumans. They lie with beasts like stable hands. The cane for them all.

It's just some dog. A violent broken dog. His child is way more important. Dogfags are insane.

It was a shitbull. His wife is the female humanoid version of a shitbull but still, don't feel bad for the dog.

based anons destroying roastie pibble loving OP