That's not a fucking typo

Oh god, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true

Attached: be true.jpg (918x1200, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Djo_91jN3Pk
youtu.be/W9Hqv4ALmHI
wegotthiscovered.com/movies/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-emperor-palpatine/
twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/974149863079264257
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Starkiller_Base
youtube.com/watch?v=mmE0htMkbUY
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Superweapon/Legends
youtube.com/watch?v=egh27jJxHSk
youtube.com/watch?v=9TrxBD05TU0
youtube.com/watch?v=XMdR9iAflKo
encyclopedia.com/environment/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/matter-and-energy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it's a fleet of Death Star Destroyers, they're Star Destroyers with Death Star dick guns.

Just like Starkiller base, it's just more deathstars. No matter what shape or size it is, if it blows up planets, it's just a death star with a new name so people can't clue in on the fact of the filmmakers rehashing things.

no, there are actual death stars

I want it to go as full retard as possible for the lulz. I approve of Death Star fleets. Make them piloted by Ewoks to subvert our expectations while at it.

Attached: USA Flag II.png (1280x674, 46K)

>Palpatine is not a FORCE GHOST, he is actually alive and decrepit. He some how survives the death Star destruction and went hidding with imperials in the unknown regions for 30 years where he built a Fleet of ANH Star Destroyers with Death Star Tech. He also created the Sith troopers concept, he is in a robot bed with mechanic hands and all shit, looks old as fuck and closer to die. He lives on a planet called Exogol which is all black, he created Rey. There is no explantion how he survive the DSII destruction.
>Rey is a Palpatine, her father was called Ochi, at the end of the name she takes the Skywalker name as her own to forget her true origins and dark past.

>TFA preproduction had Leia using a superweapon "hammer" against the first order planet
>nah let's just do three more deathstars

Can they just stop?

Attached: 1537936834240.jpg (1600x1067, 258K)

Not paying a single dime for anything Star Wars in the past 4 years feels fucking awesome.
The money that would have been wasted on the movies, I've instead spent on a video game called Avorion and Total War Warhammer II, and i've spent increasing my dopamine levels with these games thousands of times more than i would have watching this Disney Wars SJW junk.
Feels fucking great.

Attached: Blank+_cbb9a9a34824d7e51d5725e6763a824d.jpg (245x326, 19K)

There have been images of this in the trailer.

>Fleet of star destroyers zooming around like from fighters.
[Dumb]

>Controlled by red storm troopers instead of imperial navy crew
[Dumb]

>None of it matters since Rey will just do something that instakills all of them
[Dumb]

i would actually watch that

Fucking bullshit article, do you seriously believe they suddenly decided to employ twelve year old boys to make the next Star wars movie?

Enough.

oh FFS

That's just silly.

Attached: 1438743597460.png (1000x1562, 829K)

>do you seriously believe they suddenly decided to employ twelve year old boys to make the next Star wars movie?

Attached: starkiller-base-in-the-force-awakens.jpg (1300x650, 62K)

>do you seriously believe they suddenly decided to employ twelve year old boys to make the next Star wars movie?

I'm guessing you're one of the lucky ones that didn't see the last Star Wars movie.

Based on TFA? Sure.

I'm imagining Rich Evans laughing hysterically in a movie theater when they reveal this.

Never gotten around to seeing it yet, it's just that a armanda of death stars seems too retarded even by their standards

>Fucking bullshit article, do you seriously believe they suddenly decided to employ twelve year old boys to make the next Star wars movie?
You mean like they did for TLJ?
Yes. Ewok 12-year-old Johnson was one such case.

Hahaha oh sweet summer child

you need a fleet of deathstars because 1 xwing crashing into one will destroy it

why are the planets so close to each other?

If Leia can pull herself out of the vacuum of space, then Palpatine's basically god

Take your time, no rush.
In fact if one day you should find yourself on your death bed and seeing this movie is the last thing on your bucket list, take that time to talk with family and friends before you go. Or just get a young hooker to abuse and die on top of forcing her to call 911 to help her get from under you. These are all better options than watching TLJ.

Dude, a tiny ass ship ate a star... nothing makes sense. It's all just retard sauce at this point.

Attached: 1567789691958.jpg (340x395, 41K)

my guess is that the entire crew of TLJ/TFA are actual retards. like, functionally retarded. disabled.

Because JJ has no fucking clue about scale

Attached: main-qimg-ac151c56ccbd5a99cbd0b412c5c35f38.jpg (602x338, 61K)

lucas films is ran by morons, from its ceo to its writers, I doubt any of them even watched star wars more than twice and they only watched cos they had to

I literally couldnt believe this when it happened. This was way worse than any single moment in tlj. Tlj is the worse movie overall though.

The machine learning algorithms they use to write these movies can't create, they can only rearrange.

>yet
Don't even bother.
You will see one of the worst and cringe-inducing choreographed fights in history worse even than the famed Captain Kirk fight,
and you will see the biggest sin that even 1st year writing school freshmen learn in the first fucking week of misplacing comedy to destroy any emotional buildup of any scene that would have been worth a shit which results in audiences having their emotional investment completely squandered.

those boys were for the execs to fuck

You've convinced me to not watch it, I hope you can look at yourselves in the mirror and be proud of the fact you saved an anonymous guy from decreasing his quality of life, thank you.

OOOOOOO THING THAT I KNOW AND BIG NUMBERS OOOOOOOOOOO ME GOOD CATTLE ME BUY PRODUCT

Attached: 1566806881448.gif (800x800, 195K)

Good thing we have hyper space ramming, now :^)

DONT ASK QUESTIONS JUST CONSUME PRODUCT AND THEN GET HYPED FOR MORE PRODUCTS

Attached: 1527827442228.png (915x417, 23K)

I just want this shit to end and for Kylo to get a decent ending.

who was snoke and why did they even have that character

just stop watching it

how the fuck do they keep making money?!

some literal who and literally who knows

>Dude TFA is alright, TLJ is the shit one
>The IRA just builds ICBMs and Hiroshima's both the EU and the US and no one gives a shit

The same way as EA does, through retarded children who don't know any better spending their parent's money on absolute dogshit.
Disney gets the most money from toys and parks though, and if you've been following any of this the Star Wars toys are dead and both Disneyland parks are filled with scandals and barren, you basically end up paying a few times more on the toys and the Disneyland travel than on the movie tickets, which ain't happening anymore.

>>Dude TFA is alright, TLJ is the shit one
You are spot on. I cannot stand anymore to hear this meme.
TFA contains the same illogical bullshit, the same setting destruction, the same "whatever" writing, the same shit jokes and the same character assassination of TLJ.

Just like that RLM prediction theory where they joked about Palpatine, being a mummified skeleton worshiped by evil ewoks.

I have user. Last one I went to go see was TFA but it doesn't make this any less gay

>send out a bunch of $500 drones
>hyperspace ram the Death Stars
>instantly destroy the dark side for good
GG noob empire.

>Hey user, want to come back to my trailer with me?

Attached: 970FA1CA-A622-40C8-9ED3-B486147A97E2.jpg (768x960, 187K)

>eats the fucking sun
>this isnt the superweapon
>no see it fires a gigantic fucking laser somewhere else that can delete 4 planets
>no robbing a system of its sun wasnt deemed cool and evil enough
>yes lets completely forget the republic demilitarized and would have no real defense against a fucking moon that eats their suns
>no we dont see how this would be a compelling mysterious unknown threat from beyond

what the fuck is wrong with these hacks? how can you turn a legitimately interesting superweapon into something so contrived and bullshit. god damn where is the talent? make starkiller base about actually killing stars, make the first order this shadowy organization that only luke knows about and they need to find him because entire star systems are going dark and they dont know how to defend it.

god fucking damn it starkiller base could have been actually kino and a big looming threat for the 3rd movie as they go on an adventure against this unknown threat on a ticking clock to find luke and save the galaxy fuck me in the face everything sucks

Attached: dvd.png (345x217, 141K)

That would actually make sense and be based off real world events. It will never happen

Attached: drone-isis-getty-640x480.jpg (640x480, 30K)

No thanks bitch, you barely qualify as a 4 in Eastern Europe.

JJ was such a shit choice of director to be honest, with Star Trek you already could see the guy can do nothing but steal ideas and rehash everything. I mean see pic related, how can you say you don't like philosophy if writing and making movies is just that?
Sadly they picked him cause nepotism is rampant in Hollywood.

Attached: 1561423797961.png (511x909, 682K)

Not gonna like, if they get a shot of the death stars popping out of hyperspace in perfect rows it would be pretty amazing.

But they'll probably be the destroyers we saw in the trailer.

AT-ST
AT-ST
AT-ST
AT-ST
AT-ST
AT-ST

The character was created becuase JJ didn't really want to take on the 7th episode, because he could see that was going to be a can of worm. But he was offered a lot of money to do it, and since there was no plan in place, he decided to just redo episode 6 to play it as safe as possible. And obviously he needed someone to be the emperor so he made Snoke. He expected whoever came after him in the director's seat to figure out a good backstory, but instead Rian told him to fuck off and proceeded to kill off most of the plot threads JJ set up half-assedly in TFA.

>spoilers in the fucking headline

Fuck off news writers holy shit

>at the end of the name she takes the Skywalker
Perfect end. Rewriting the name forever and erasing the previous (male) real skywalkers.

Reminder that Bill Clinton changed his last name to his stepfather's, so he rewrote the Clinton name. It rhymes like poetry.

I wonder what made him come back to 9.

I just want some light sabre fights and cliché protagonists and some sexist stereotypes. Fan films can do this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Djo_91jN3Pk

>fleet of space stations
And I thought a shitload of copypasta destroyers was stupid. Thank God for ramming, should be a non issue.

Why would she take the same name as a milk drinking murder hobo and a cool wine aunt, both of whom she net less than a month ago?

Attached: 1568738096360.jpg (638x586, 134K)

No because a 12 year old would do something more engaging. See: axecop
He'll even a random script writing AI could do better.

I love the prequels, and things like this only make them better

Attached: Star Wars.png (3099x1777, 3.9M)

but he literally was

Just saw the trailer where Rey took out a tie fighter on foot, i will be in the movie theater with my gf (thinking it's an English crime story :devilsmiley:).

No because Nu Wars is boring and stupid

That's actually a pretty kino idea user, I hate this series even more now thanks

>Warhammer
Theyre coming for you next

Attached: DiR0RdcUEAAZGpE.jpg (1000x1093, 311K)

Star Wars is aimed at 12 yos

Because... yes? Don't try to make sense of it in-universe. Fans will freely do that for the writers. Look all the explanation and justification for TLJ.
The idea is to replace the name associated with Skywalker as a some sort of title in pop culture. Luke, then Vader and Leia. Luke was already humiliated and showed as a failure. Same with Vader (killed kids, his son was a failure and he didnt even kill the emperor). Leia will be revealed as the most powerful until Rey. She is going to inherit Leia's wil and become THE Skywalker. The only problem is Fisher's dead but they can write around without problem.

>I've instead spent on a video game called Avorion and Total War Warhammer II,
bad news bro

Attached: stormiess.jpg (950x746, 599K)

how would the rebels handle this? Would there be a main death star that controls all others and has an easily exploitable weakness?

The physical embodiment of the force in the new film is this, Rey meets and talks with this.

Attached: Isittho.jpg (893x501, 82K)

Here lemme fix this for you. Remove "waaaaah Yea Forums is giving trolls attention" and replace it with "Fucking disney shills pay hiro to post on this shit site since moot (wisely) abandoned ship"

>This creature is STILL making fucking movies

The fuck is wrong with these simpletons. How can you not relate to anyone that doesn't look like you? I idolised Jackie Chan growing up for his humility (on screen) despite being able to fuck everyone up, he never walked around shirtless despite being ripped, he was always polite and friendly and funny and not afraid to show weakness. He was also a fucking Chinaman that looks nothing like me and that doesn't fucking matter.

Thank God they killed off Fantasy before this shit really set in. The women can have Age of Sigmar, they deserve it.

I'm convinced at this point that anyone saying anything positive about ratnest's Star Wars fanfiction is paid to.

WTF user, that's pretty good

So the Eclipse?

Yeah, I had that same impression from the recent Rianshilling threads

Hes a jew

>please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true
you gotta be underage. no way that there are adults who look forward to star wars movies.

Attached: 1562228347224.png (632x756, 26K)

Liberals lack empathy. They can only identify with someone that looks and acts and talks exactly like them. Conservatives, let's not forget are also liberals. If you're middle class or rich, you're a liberal.

I WONT LET THEM. I AINT MAKING MY GUARDSMEN BLACK DAMN YOU!

Attached: Kleinshine.jpg (501x261, 14K)

It's a shill, you moron.

>I doubt any of them even watched star wars more than twice and they only watched cos they had to
Truly patrician

>Not being able to tell OP is hoping it's true because it would be a big dumpster fire

Maybe that image is more appropriate for you?

Stop watching this shit.

he baited you

Lucas' sale contract had a "no post jedi sith" clause. All these rumors are false.

If the goodguys somehow amassed 1000 ships, the badguys win as long as they have 1001 death stars.

Ah yes, he was only pretending to be retarded.

GW recently forced some SJW faggot related to Creative Assembly OUT after he tried whining at some youtuber ArchWarhammer and forced them to issue an implicit apology.
So don't you worry your pretty little ass, they are still good.

Attached: 1344753684098.jpg (3264x2448, 2.31M)

>GUYS STARKILLER BASE IS THE DEATH STAR BUT TEN TIMES BIGGER
>GUYS SNOKE IS LIKE PALPATINE BUT A MILLION TIMES STRONGER OH MY GOD
>HOLY SHIT REY IS THE STRONGEST JEDI EVER WOW
>PALPATINE IS BACK WITH A WHOLE FLEET OF STAR DESTROYERS THAT ARE ALSO DEATH STARS
Why am I supposed to be inherently excited about ramping up power levels of fictional things? It's not like I bet money on the sith winning like a football game, who the fuck cares about just being told they are apparently stronger?

Attached: cute_marisa_eating_spaghetti.jpg (450x500, 35K)

The fact these retards can't do anything but poorly deflect is frankly pathetic. It's what makes me agree with since someone who actually liked the movie would try defending it on its own benefits.
I also love how with one breath it's a major cultural stepping stone for whatever shit they're banging on about this week, and with another it's just a space wizard movie for children. Like the movie they try to shill, they have no internal consistency. It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Ehm, no. Time when actresses used to be attractive is long behind us. She is the blandest chick I have ever seen.

men can't be space marines.

Hmm, neat. Something like that would kill a planet in a week and it would leave the mineral resources intact.

okay, but only because you're infertile so I can nut in you all I want

Most popular armies with newbs in 40k
>eight foot tall metal giants who wear helmets 99% of the time and the rest of the time look like the same bald twat with a face like a cliff
>autistic space elves who wear their helmets 100% of the time
>enormous green fucks

And these fucking parasites still pump their cancerous 'representation' crap into AoS as if it's going to help move their shit models nobody cares about
--AND NO, COPING GW SHILLS, STORMCAST DO NOT SELL VERY WELL

when did luke do a force choke

Return of the Jedi, with the guards

I don't know, this seems like a bad Shonen Jump rip-off at this point. Seeing one character easily cut down entire armies of mooks is far less interesting than an even match between two characters of a more realistic power level.

Oh, guess I just forgot lol, I haven't watched them in +5 years though.

But any "telekinesis" done with the force seems to be the same thing to me so idk why anyone would even consider it separate from "force push."

Ho... ly...

Shit!

And a whole battalion of AT-AT

Attached: tenor.gif (498x213, 1.87M)

AHAHAHA OHNONONONO

>He some how survives the death Star destruction and went hidding with imperials in the unknown regions for 30 years where he built a Fleet of ANH Star Destroyers with Death Star Tech. He also created the Sith troopers concept, he is in a robot bed with mechanic hands and all shit,

WHEEEEZE

Isn't that thing supposed to be a reincarnation of Luke?

wait
papa palpa is truly back???!

Because JJ is retarded

>How can you not relate to anyone that doesn't look like you? I idolised Jackie Chan growing up

Or even more strikingly the lessons you learned watching Lion King were all wrong because you're not a lion, a warthog or a meerkat. These are all non-identifiable characters, presumably made for animals to watch in zoos.

I liked Mr T & Chewbacca & Bruce Lee & I thought Ripley kicked ass. This was of course wrong, sexist, misogynist and racist and speciest of me, to think I could identify with or learn anything from characters who are not like me.

Watching Fresh Prince was also a critical mistake, not only because Will Smith is black, but because he's american and I'm not, therefore I cannot possibly relate to anything that happens to him. Life lessons cannot be understood across cultures which is why nobody but americans watch american movies.

Attached: 1525988288635.png (1360x832, 279K)

>eats the fucking sun
>this isnt the superweapon
>no see it fires a gigantic fucking laser somewhere else that can delete 4 planets
>no robbing a system of its sun wasnt deemed cool and evil enough
>yes lets completely forget the republic demilitarized and would have no real defense against a fucking moon that eats their suns
>no we dont see how this would be a compelling mysterious unknown threat from beyond

I can't stop laughing.

Rey is one punch man?

OH MAN, MOMS GONNA FREAK!!!!!!

rey is goku

Fucking Apologize right now

>TFA - member A New Hope and the death star? XD
>Rogue One - member the death star XD
>Solo - member the Kessel Run XD
>Rise of Skywalker - member the death star xD

Attached: Rian Johnson.jpg (842x632, 121K)

I love you, man.

That would be great only because of the shitposting it would cause on Yea Forums

Attached: kek.jpg (640x263, 35K)

Attached: 1566259298630.jpg (884x1898, 196K)

Wow user, this is actually a neat, poetic twist on the sequels' rehashed Ep. 4 concepts.

Now I'm fucking pissed that we didn't get something like this as the premise for these shitty sequels.

The best Star Wars movies

1. The Last Jedi
2. Revenge of the Sith
3. Attack of the Clones
4. Empire Strikes Back
5. A New Hope
6. Return of the Jedi
7. The Phantom Menace
8. The Force Awakens

No, even worse. They hired women.

TLJ is kino, shut the fuck up you are NPC

Looks like we got the Rianshill upset again!

yesssss forget your passsst sssssleeeeep

PURE NPC noise

Attached: the-main-difference-between-pol-and-sjws-sjw-buzzword-for-3586218.png (500x482, 90K)

>was literally trained to do all of that
>had a force ghost of the creepy old guy anytime he wanted to ask a question

weird tweet.

>muh made for children
why do people think children are stupid?

Its for kids? Ok cool, i wont bother watching IX then.

LAD YOU ARE POSTING ON A CAPESHIT BOARD
LAD
LAD

LMAO

>ON A CAPESHIT BOARD
No it isn't.

Yes it fucking is you stupid unware zoomer, this place has been a fucking reddit hellhole that talks about capeshit constantly for 5 years

No. Leave.

Hilarious that you think this shithead incel website that posts jewtube videos and marvel and dc capeshit constantly is in any way cool, correct or redpilled.

Why is JJ such a fucking moron?! I've been told my whole life how smart jews are then I see shit like this!

Not only is this user's idea pretty neat by itself, but its potential could be expanded upon throughout different movies and sub plots - unlike the one-note Death Star and its shitty sequels knockoff.

>scenario 1:
>First Order becomes too arrogant and careless in their actions and tries to deplete a large star's solar power in the latter half of the 2nd movie
>something goes wrong and this causes the star to collapse on itself, creating a black hole
>black hole goes out of control and eventually swallows up that ENTIRE fucking solar system, but the First Order manages to get away just-in-time with the weapon via hyperspace or some shit
>now the Republic has a good reason to side with the Resistance, while the First Order have to worry about the dangers of utilizing & maintaining such an unstable, volatile weapon

>scenario 2
>First Order puts an entire solar system under hostage by using the weapon as a blackmailing tool against the Republic in the 1st flick
>manipulate the system's sun to exert different cataclysms and natural disasters on each planet
>Jakku could've been one of the planets in this solar system and Rey travels to several others throughout the first film, meeting new characters/allies on each one while experiencing the early stages of the disasters affecting each planet
>is unable to destroy the super weapon like at the end of the 1st flick, decides to leave the solar system to undergo jedi training in the 2nd flick
>comes back to said solar system in the final flick and sees just how catastrophic the weapon really is
>a snow planet is now almost completely covered in water after having its polar ice caps melted
>a rainforest planet is turned into desolate, fiery, desert hellscape that was devastated by solar flares
>her own planet was blown up by Death Star lazer siphoned from the sun's solar energy ala episode 7
And etc.

Holy shit the sheer narrative potential behind this idea is actually pretty insane.

>why are star wars fans morons
JJ was only appeasing the shitheads that loved reboot the force awakens and then hated the last kino

No. I'm simply telling you the rat doesn't belong here.

>NO EFFORT IS BEING PUT INTO THE STORY AND OUR EXCUSE IS WE WANT TO DUPE YOUR CHILDREN INTO WATCHING FOOLISH NONSENSICAL SHIT
>CLAPCLAPCLAP

>Star Wars fans
>Jew Jew fans
These are opposites.

>i deem it to be for children so its allowed to be shit

With the way things are going, Star Wars will end up with the galaxy Destroyer by episode 12 (if it survives past this shitstorm).

I just wanna know where they're getting the material for all this shit
Is there a bottomless pit of ore in the star wars lore somewhere?
If not, then the empire has to have the largest multi-galaxy mining operation in fictional history.
I want to see the mines.
Just imagining an entire planet just gouged with holes and valleys from being strip mined of every mineral

Attached: plug.jfif.jpg (1024x576, 139K)

Yes

Based as fuck

Suddenly?

Attached: MV5BMjA3MTQwNjYyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI5ODUwNQ@@._V1_.jpg (1614x2323, 1000K)

but why if all you need to take them out is a big rock and a hyperdrive?

Is that a giant midichlorian?

Can you qualify that statement? Which dopamine receptors were activated and in what proportion? How did serotonin and oxytocin factor into this? Surely there must have been some GABAnergic involvement as well. You must have a working model of human cognition if you mention dopamine like that. Did hitting post give you "dopamine". Did seeing another (you) on your post release dopamine. Dopamine dopamine. DOPAMINE.

>Dude dopamine

You guys all sound like such fucking retards when you use dopamine as a synecdoche for enjoyment or pleasure. Fuck you.

>according to latest rumors

Attached: 1526771934590.png (789x750, 18K)

now you make me feel bad anons

come back Jon, we need you

Attached: 1350692097276.jpg (5000x5000, 506K)

Not really dude, you realize most of the people who complained about the last jedi preferred the force awakens and wished the last jedi was more like TFA?

it irritates me when people treat the force as individual powers
it works for video games, not for the movies
maybe you can have broad categories of learning like healing and enhancing the body vs telekinetics vs meditation and future sight but this 'force pull is not force push' stuff is bullshit that reduces the majesty of this mysterious power to, well, video game logic

Attached: mike n rich.png (1133x610, 1.25M)

That's a 40 year old man who triggered all the mental 12 year old manchildren

kek

>she takes the Skywalker name as her own
I just don't care anymore. At some point you just become apathetic towards this shit, that's not to say any anger towards this isn't justified, but I myself am done with Star wars. Maybe the Orville will scratch that itch, my sis says it's pretty good.

Attached: 1568923725926.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

So, what are the chances the movie will address how the hell the First Order/whatever the hell Palpatine is in charge of was able to get an entire fleet of planet-busting ships? Something like the Star Forge from KOTOR, a massive station that draws energy from a star, converts it to matter, and mass produces shit like ships? I know Disney scorched earth the EU, and I'm not sure how canon KOTOR was to begin with, but goddamn, at least that'd be something.

Attached: StarForge.jpg (250x531, 31K)

what are you talking about.
They are obviously piloted by the superior Porgs, Eat it chewie

that is idiotic

i believe it

theyve aped a shit ton from the kotor series so dont be surprised when its the not star forge and this is how the republic gets their new army

people like to compartmentalize mystical shit to make it easier on them. its easier to think of the force as powers for them

Attached: g7p5wls0uvi11[1].jpg (1843x1080, 234K)

I felt a great sense of relief when Warhammer was terminated, as it had been going downhill for a decade and this meant it would no longer be tarnished.

Attached: 1497831421484.jpg (396x385, 78K)

noooo lucas didnt know what he was doing

Attached: bd7.png (680x659, 843K)

REEEEEEEEE

no
youtu.be/W9Hqv4ALmHI

*disabled biracial trans ewoks

Now that would be a progressive novelty

At this point I want him voiced by mcfarlane

Holy shit is this real? I literally watched this garbage in the theaters and don't remember this at all

>Hey, we could use a nuJabba
>Jabba, is that the one with the cool helmet and the rocket pack?
>No, that's Boba Fett. Jabba's the slug with a face.
>So ... hey check this out: how about a MAGGOT with a face?
>BRILLIANT!

>hutts are irrelevant in new canon and basically dont exist
worst timelne

yawn

>It always felt too... philosophical for me.

Attached: 1565134302698.jpg (493x352, 60K)

Totally real.

>Blow up a planet
>Pick up the minerals
They've had the technology to do this for decades.

My precise feel.

>Hey Jar Jar, think you can out yourself as a brainlet in under ten words?
>Hold my šöī.

Wouldn't people realize that's a walking trash can?

Yes. It would also make a rattling noise.

Didn’t that animated show Shadow Raiders have a race whose fleet is basically mini Death Stars?

Well the article is real

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-emperor-palpatine/

Though it is the kiss-ass access media so who knows how truthful it is.

>In any case, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker shoots for theaters on December 20th – just over three months from now, meaning the countdown is well and truly on. It’ll also arrive on the heels of The Mandalorian, another hotly-anticipated Star Wars project that’s due to launch alongside Disney+, the upcoming streaming service jam-packed with big-name titles.
Could they kiss ass any harder?

>Asteroid belts
>Dead moons and planets that are rich in minerals

Not too hard to figure out user.

Seriously? You're getting pissy because someone designed two figurines to have a haircut you don't like? How old are you? I am legitimately asking, this is possibly the most childish complaint I have ever seen.

Rent free.

thas right

Attached: 4232345235.png (1556x692, 1.02M)

This cant be real

>I just wanna know where they're getting the material for all this shit
m...maybe it was really far away?

twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/974149863079264257

It is mainly a female thing. Notice how many female writers self insert themselves into erotic/power fantasies. This in turn is parroted by cuckolded numales. And niggers are as smart as a brick so they just repeat what the rich whitey say.

We Got This Covered almost never report anything true though

>twelve year old boys
40 year old roasties with the minds of 12 year olds, yes. Infantile cunts.

Wow
How can anyone defend him

>We Got This Covered almost never report anything true though
Yes, the article has no actual source or anything so I'd take it with a huge grain of salt.

But I was commenting on the fact that the article actually existed.

You know, since the loser OP didn't post it.

>guys guys guys fuck these people for no particular reason
>let’s blow up their conveniently arranged planets one at a time
>NO. THAT IS NOT EVIL ENOUGH
>we will use our invisible magical space prism to somehow split the beam into multiple smaller beams
>also the planet explosions will be visible from other planets because reasons

correct answer

br

>>guys guys guys fuck these people for no particular reason
They did because....they're evil. *DUN DUN DUN*

Why are they evil? Because they are! oooooooh

Somewhere along the way we got horribly off course. Movies like Enter the Dragon where you have a Chinese guy, a white guy, and a black guy all bringing their own unique style to a martial arts movie really sums up where we were going culturally before SJWs decided to fuck everything up. Diehard 3 comes to mind as well. They Live. The Thing. Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith in Independence Day. There were so many movies where there was actual diversity and it worked in the film because ultimately the people were still people. Shit even at the end of Texas Chainsaw Massacre it's a big fat black guy driving a truck that ultimately rescues the last survivor who is also a woman! Shit is so fucking weird these days.

>giving the director the fucking permission to make their own storyboards when they don't even understand or comprehend the basics of drawing 101

Say what you want about Lucas, but he never had his head this far up his own ass.

You just know

Maybe the Star Wars universe is very... compact? It was a long long time ago... closer to the big bang.

>literal starkiller base
>floats into a system and obliterates the sun/makes it go dark
>whole system goes dark, resources intact, people crying out for help
>suddenly "light brigade" or some shit arrive
>they're peacekeepers here to help
>ships emit light parked in the orbit of every planet, but the whole planet is now dependent on them
>treat everyone like shit and strip mine resources, everyone on the planet is their slave now

First Order should have been the Lightbringers or some shit

JJTrek
>129 years from now, a star will explode and threaten to destroy the galaxy.
No. JJ has no sense of astronomical scale, and never has.

>Maybe the Star Wars universe is very... compact? It was a long long time ago... closer to the big bang.
They had to retcon it in the wikis.

Basically the beams travel through hyperspace and their photons leak out everywhere and are able to be seen from lightyears away. Or something.

>Say what you want about Lucas, but he never had his head this far up his own ass.
for the prequels he did. he surrounded himself with "yes men." That's why the quality wasn't on par with the originals.

in the originals he had other people to bounce ideas off of and some of them sometimes said "no, that's dumb. stop it."

Most people aren't sophisticated enough to appreciate the layered storytelling and dense design of the prequels. The originals feel like a bunch of children playing "pew pew" with laser guns.

If the character was rven a little developped she would have someone that took care of her when her parents "sold" her, andshe would take that name instead of a couple of persons she has spoken barely 20 min each. Anyway, what is with the selling stuff? How did she get free?

The thing that cracked me up about that "superluminal" beam was that the people on the target planet could see it coming. I know SW is soft on the "sci," but come on ...

Does anyone give a shit at this point

Lads, does anybody have any proof that Kennedy interfered with the direction/production of TLJ? Pretty sure I read somewhere she basically bullied Johnson into a lot of things?

That still wouldn't explain this scene where you can see each individual planet destroyed, which would be light years apart from that perspective.

>GW recently forced some SJW faggot related to Creative Assembly OUT after he tried whining at some youtuber ArchWarhammer and forced them to issue an implicit apology.

Sounds like a cool story. Details?

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Starkiller_Base
The weapon was powered by a type of dark energy called "quintessence", which was ubiquitous in the universe, and offered a practically unlimited power source to the First Order.
During this process, the dark energy transformed to a state known as "phantom energy", and left the planet behind, tearing a hole through hyperspace along a perfectly linear path. The people stationed at the base called the dimension through which the phantom energy beam traveled "sub-hyperspace", and this method of delivering the payload was near-instantaneous across vast distances. The rotation and inclination of the planet had to be taken into account for the weapon to target something, and also the lack of obstacles between it and the target, as the phantom energy beam would only be intercepted by an object of sufficient mass (like a planet). When the phantom energy struck a planet, the interaction produced enough heat to ignite the planet's core, creating a pocket nova. The space-time disruption caused by the phantom energy's passage would make the nova instantaneously visible thousands of light years away, for a short time.

the jedi knight games are my own personal head canon for the sequels and I'm pretty much just going to pretend these were never made.

They saw it before it was even fired, ok?

>The thing that cracked me up about that "superluminal" beam was that the people on the target planet could see it coming. I know SW is soft on the "sci," but come on ...
Yeah. they should've just built another death star...not "OMG WE NEED TO INCREASE THE THREAT!"

>Does anyone give a shit at this point
Fanboys.

Dont go reddit now

We Got This Covered is Mike Zeroh-tier.

>killed off fantasy
No. You killed off fantasy. I spent thousands on fantasy. Nobody played it. You fucks killed it by not buying it. I hate your kind with a passion. You know it only through websites and video games. Fuck you. I'd rather AoS existed than it didn't at all, or my hundreds of models were useless.

Errr. Mate?

Attached: sales comparison.jpg (1334x791, 210K)

>We Got This Covered is Mike Zeroh-tier.
Virtually all of the shit from the access media is.

I was just commenting on the fact that the article in the OP actually existed and it wasn't some loser photoshopping an article.

>and this method of delivering the payload was near-instantaneous across vast distances.
So it's near instantaneous but somehow still slow enough for people to see it. That's a load of bullshit.

No mate, I'm not talking about instantaneous visibility. Go look at the scene in some higher quality, according to the movie only 1 system is attacked, but from the ground perspective of the protags it looks like several systems got wiped.

>when some stupid little story some idiots on Yea Forums come up with his leagues better than the ideas of a whole crack storywriting team owned by the world's biggest corporation working on the most popular franchise of all time

Wait wait wait wait wait
Hold on there
Now I’m no astrophysicist but are these retards implying it’s a hyperspace weapon ... that in addition to being what might as well be a weapon that’s impossible to defend against also lets the entire galaxy see some random planet get blown up AS IT HAPPENS?
At least just say it’s space magic or Sith magic or something stupid like that. At least that would be believable

>So it's near instantaneous but somehow still slow enough for people to see it. That's a load of bullshit.
ACKCHULLY! when you factor in the distances between stars, near instantaneous means hours. so therefore they could see it! *scoff*

yeah it's total bullshit

>No mate, I'm not talking about instantaneous visibility. Go look at the scene in some higher quality, according to the movie only 1 system is attacked, but from the ground perspective of the protags it looks like several systems got wiped.
Oh I see what you mean. If it was a system thousands of lightyears away you wouldn't see multiple plants blow up. you'd just see one.

I agree. It's stupid.

>suddenly
did you watch TLJ?

>At least just say it’s space magic or Sith magic or something stupid like that. At least that would be believable
What would've been cooler is a death star with instant hyperspace travel and like 5 superalazers on it.

Instantly transports to the planet, blows it up. No one knows what happened.
Lather, rise and repeat 4 times.

Then the New Empire sends out a galaxy wide message with videos of them destroying the planets, threatening everyone. Hell, you could even make it seem 9/11 like to really get those feels going.

JJ Abrams and Rian Johnson are basically 12 year old boys with lots of money and connections.

This is what is actually true. There is a shot from one of the teasers I believe of the fleet. It sounds pretty ridiculous and over-the-top but they're probably out of ideas at this point.
I found a pic of the fleet from the teaser but it doesn't like the models with the Death Star lasers. So maybe it's not entirely true.

Attached: Secret_Star_Destroyer_Fleet.png (760x317, 70K)

>We've done the death star 3 times now and we're all out of ideas!

Just warp into them

>out of ideas
>could have chosen one of five thousand books with good enough ideas in them from the EU and paid the original writers (if still alive) a couple of thousand for the rights to adapt it.

>out of ideas
>a science fiction setting
>is out of ideas
Thanks user you just gave me brain cancer

How would it be secret? You'd need millions to pacify a billion worlds (and more than that) to say nothing of hudreds of billions.

I was going to bully you but you're a WH bro so I'll just tell you to make friends with some of the people you play with and get your own table. You don't have to play at the store. You don't have to be constantly buying. It's not too late to change your consumerist ways. Playing at home (yours or someone else's), with your rules, music, drinks, food, computer, guests, etc. is the best thing about tabletop games and your efforts should go in that direction.
Fantasy died because it had to die. The old business model didn't fit with public ownership and I'm glad that they decided to put an official end to it instead of continuing to milk old players with the rules and driving people away. Even if it was a few years too late in the end they did the right thing for everyone.

Attached: laughter strops.png (462x450, 189K)

>we LoGH now

>LoGH
>but no-one's every really gone

ahahahahaha

>tfw sheev the wizard comes back

Thank god there’s no hype for this abortions after TLJ killed it.

>Hosnian System
>System of planets
It's not something new to Star Wars, Onderon and Dxun are like right fucking next to each other, for all we know those planets were all really far away from each other, it's just a weird angle

Saitama is a bald NEET that's cheap as fuck, an amateur when it comes to fighting, mostly puts off and is put off by others, lacked any sort of special potential and is generally oblivious to what's going on around him. An invincible joke character is less of a Mary Sue than Rey.

and here I thought the EU had some retarded shit...

Attached: Sun_Crusher_EGF.jpg (250x193, 15K)

>PLEEEAAASSEEE SEE OUR MOVIE!!!!!

{SPOILER} THEY FIND A RACE OF GIANT GALAXY-SIZED YODAS AND THE TRANS YODA OF COLOR GIANT WITH DREADLOCKS SAVES THE DAY

Nothing has any meaning-nothing is earned-its just throw lots of shit onscreen like a rap video.
>its like your first d&d campaign and some asshole wants to start as a 99th lvl wizard
this is just unbelievably terrible...
youtube.com/watch?v=mmE0htMkbUY

Attached: 1567638478664s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>an entire fleet of secret unmanned a-wings controlled by princess leia from afar are used to hyperspace ram the fleet of death stars, bringing peace and order to the galaxy once again until the official disbandment of the military at the victory celebration

Attached: xzibit.jpg (500x323, 18K)

Also you forgot to mention that the EU and US are really fucking close to each other. Fuck JJ. I know hack writers really don't have a sense of scale when it comes to space but jesus fuck this made me angry.

don't give them any ideas.
this did start with rotj with the extra ships and 2nd death star but this shit makes rotj look like solaris or stalker kino

Attached: 1567903481673.jpg (1080x1349, 115K)

>paid the original writers (if still alive) a couple of thousand for the rights to adapt it.
They may have spent a trillion dollars buying the franchise, but paying even a dollar to some literal who writter was too much for them.

We are GO for Papa Palpatine! Likely the best part of this cash grab of a travesty....

Attached: go for papa palpatine.png (500x511, 66K)

Eh it really wasnt like that. The Creative assembly guy just about when his tenure ended just said "Fuck you archwarhammer" Or something allong those lines on a live stream since Arch Was kinda against how specific elements of CA threw a hissy about a mod that slightly sexualized some three kingdoms characters.

So the guy was leaving anyways besides the comment, but CA still announced an official apology anyways.

This new fucking boss has way too much hp

The little satellite dish at the bottom never fails to make me laugh

>EWOK JEDIS WITH CANDY CANE COLORED LIGHTSABERS
>YOU'RE A GENIUS,JJ!

Attached: addtext_com_MDY0MzU1OTY0MQ.jpg (512x768, 59K)

BUHUU BUUHUUUU HAND CWAP HAND CWAP HUU HUUUUUU BUHUUUU HUUU HUUUUUUUUU WHY DO YOU HATE THE ANTI-WHITE PROPAGAAAAAANDAAAAAA GUU HUUUUUUU!

Yeah enjoy your Porgs faggot.

Every man, woman and child complicit in the rape of this franchise should be dragged out into the street and shot in the back of the head.

Attached: 753861-new-star-wars-clone-wallpaper-1080x1920-phone.jpg (1080x1920, 478K)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII've
BecOOOOOme
soOOOO
NUUUUUmb

Attached: 1423938511067.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

Left-Wing people are on a sharp genetic and demographic decline globally because their innate lack of culture causes them to murder their own children in the womb, become homosexual (and then kill themselves) or mutilate their genitals (and then kill themselves) before they can have children.

Ergo, these people, shitlibs, without anyone's help, are already on a rapid death spiral towards extinction. When the final shitlib's skull is crushed with a pair of pliers in its mother's belly, and sent screaming to the eternal lake of fire that awaits thieves, criminals, and homosexuals, the world will finally know good quality again.

>planet killer gimmick machine
or
OR
EU was terrible too, the franchise should have ended with the first trilogy.

their are 2 or 3 other planet or solor system killer type weapons over more then a 100 books, you have no idea wtf you are talking about

Haven't payed a dime into new wars coffers after i walked out of tfa.

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Superweapon/Legends
Not even going to bother reading through it to find which ones can kill/devastate a planet, but I'm willing to bet its a much higher number than "2 or 3".

maybe 5, ive read all that shitnover the years, lets see iirc
>starkiller
fires a missle at the sun blows it up, solar system killer, tiny starfighter size ship, near impenetrable armor
>darksaber
just the deathstar but only the weapon instead of the whole base, lame af
>the correlian station
kinda like the tfa thing except much more logical and doesnt suck up a sun, also not powerful enough to kill planets, but can fuck up a fleet from light years away
>vong black hole weapon
multipurpose but can be used to say drag a moon down onto a planet

thats pretty much it

In the next movie they'll just invent a machine that turns regular stars into Death Stars.

At the end they will tell us that truly, it was STAR WARS

Fucking kek.

>he surrounded himself with "yes men."
Fuck off, RLM.

>LoGH
>but no-one's every really gone
Oh my fucking God.

Attached: 14427096547584.jpg (642x964, 100K)

Star Wars had dignity once.

*coughs*

Attached: Grievous.png (626x1050, 686K)

You're just proving my point.
They could have done that but they were stupid and killed the EU.
Yes' that's how creatively bankrupt the writers are if they have to redo the Death Star idea twice. You might want to get your self-induced cancer checked out then.
It's secret cause the fleet was supposedly just parked in some distant corner of the galaxy and left there. That's what the leaks implied anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=egh27jJxHSk

Two words:

Katana Fleet.

Attached: Dfrtpb.jpg (983x1512, 311K)

This is what happens when you don't read the Expanded Universe, you make the same mistakes.

Every fucking movie in the Sequels is based around stopping/ escaping a superweapon.

But OP is saying that it isn't just a Katana fleet, it's a Katana fleet of Eclipses

(checked)
It actually sounds like a 13 year old wrote it lmao.

>The space-time disruption caused by the phantom energy's passage would make the nova instantaneously visible thousands of light years away, for a short time.
They should just say it's all magic and dispense with this gay shit.

Attached: 1553730147933.jpg (820x906, 77K)

>Maybe the Orville will scratch that itch
Orville is just "What if TNG was about pedestrian relationship drama and niggers"

Based Jon.

Yes, but the size of a regular star destroyer.

The opening of Phantom Menace is a great pleb filter. An argument often trotted out against the prequels is that it's so boring and stupid they started out with a trade dispute. Fucking braindead morons.

Holy shit that shot of the iron looks like it belongs in Spaceballs

could you imagine her actually struggling in any fight in the next movie? After she beat everyone before and is even stronger now?

More like "what would happen if Seth Macfarlane had the money to pretend he was in Star Trek"

I will never understand why people like The Orville.

youtube.com/watch?v=9TrxBD05TU0

>4 years
Hahahaha he spent money on tfa. You're a fucking retard

No one shitting on TFA hasn't seen it. Fact.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>This was way worse than any single moment in tlj.
>breastfeeding luke
>floating leia
>hyperspace ram
You for real?

This is something that irked me about Plinketts comments on TLJ.
Luke said that the force isn't some power you have, and Plinkett says that it is. Which is a big misinterpretation of Luke's point, because hes saying that the force isn't video game power up bullshit, it's bigger than yourself and you don't own it.
God I have no fucking life at all

Yeah, this got to me, too. The whole thing where Daisy Ridley says everyone has the force, and people ripped the shit out of her for it was sad. Everyone DOES have the force. It's in all things. Everyone is a "luminous being".

Not everyone learns to USE the force, or is sensitive enough as a conduit, but that's not the same thing as having the force within them in the first place. She's right. Everyone has the force, even Hux.

Attached: __luke_skywalker_and_palpatine_star_wars_drawn_by_mko_artist__sample-b9f8014b4be0b4430796f8e2cb8945e (592x418, 2.51M)

TLJ is stupid to say that the Jedi's claim to own the Force, but Lucas contradicted TESB in the prequels for what it's worth.

absolute shit

Legitimately the dumbest and worst moment of the franchise.

>they will never go with this story arc even if the ones are still canon

forgot pic related

Attached: AbelothArt.jpg (833x1024, 154K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1080x457, 53K)

>Lucas contradicted TESB in the prequels for what it's worth.
No, he didn't. Midichlorians are just what allows the force within people to exhibit outward signs.

My man

B-But RLM said old EU didn't affect movies! Did they lie again?

No, dummy. Lucas retconned it so that one has to be lucky with midifuckians or else they can't be strong with the Force. He made the Force a physical thing in TPM, then wisely never mentioned it again. He knew he fucked up.

>they suddenly decided to employ twelve year old boys to make the next Star wars movie?
Worse
They employed women.

Honestly this. 8ed & ET especially culled lots of an already stagnating fanbase. Most who come in though total war say retarded shit like pic related or think WHFB is nothing but Holy Roman Empire vs France.

Attached: solidly ground in historical.jpg (600x1606, 396K)

>yes men meme
I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit. Almost ever actor or crew member criticized Lucas or challanged him. I've watch almost every BTS for Star Wars and you see this. Carrie rewrote parts of the ESB script even the actor that had a minor playing General Veers forced Lucas to change his characterzation. Filoni talks about it too. TPM got butchered in post production because the crew said it was a mess.

>He made the Force a physical thing in TPM
An energy field is a physical thing you say?

Just stop Disney, the franchise is already dead, this is just sullying the body further

1977 checked, and yes, it is.

>Lucas retconned it so that one has to be lucky with midifuckians or else they can't be strong with the Force.
>"The Force gives you the power to have extrasensory perception and to be able to see things and hear things, read minds and levitate things. It is said that certain creatures are born with a higher awareness of the Force than humans. Their brains are different; they have more midi-chlorians in their cells*."
That was from 1977.

i'm not that fan of starwars but i know luke was trained but never force choke anyone ever... i want to puch this mtf so goddamn much.

He should have left the midifiles back in the 70s. He hit the perfect physical/metaphysical sweetspot in ANH and TESB.

>He hit the perfect physical/metaphysical sweetspot in ANH and TESB
An energy field.

The midichlorians were a conduit between the metaphysical force and the physical world. The higher the midichlorian count, the higher the ability of force power.

The force is in all things. But only those "strong with the force" could use the power of it.

Are we going to get into a discussion of the Whills?

>but never force choke anyone ever
Technically once at Jabba's palace.

>but i know luke was trained but never force choke anyone ever

Attached: gamorrean guard force choked by luke.png (493x541, 137K)

>The midichlorians were a conduit
Just stop it. I don't care what anyone says, midichlorineinthepools aren't canon.

We always knew that the Force was
>The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.
>Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us.
And RotJ confirmed what was implied before, that Luke's lineage was relevant to his Force abilities. It's passed through biology. The Force was always a physical thing within the Star Wars universe, not an alternate dimension or realm. It was always then & physically there & everywhere.

Well if they aren't canon, then everyone has the force anyway.

It was there since 1977 in lucas' notes

Its just comfy

Over half the time I hear someone bitch about them, they have no clue what they're on about. You included.

U mad

The Force, or at least the ability to use it, is clearly hereditary in the original trilogy, which means yes, it is passed on by something in your blood. Whether that's DNA or midichlorians, it really doesn't fucking matter. It's a non-issue. All they did was name it.

Isn't Star Wars well and truly dead if the only thing they can dredge up is "The bad guys have another doom laser!" ?

It was a let down with RotJ. It was a let down with Force Awakens. It's tired. It's so. Fucking. Tired.

Also. There are like 100 star destroyers in the trailer. The Rebels total fighting force is like what, 8 people at this point?

I was about to say, they're going to have to pull an entire Rebel fleet out of their ass that should have existed in the previous movies, but I guess Star Wars is already known for that.

In A New Hope we see that the Rebels presumably have a few corvette sized spaceships + a few squadrons of fighters. In Empire Strikes Back we see they have at least one frigate + a bunch of transports in addition to the previously mentioned. But then. Out of the fucking blue. In Return of the Jedi they have a fleet of Star Destroyer sized Mon Calamari Star Cruisers?

And then in Rogue One we see that they committed a number of corvettes, frigates, and a single Mon Calamari Star Cruiser to the fight.

The question is, where the fuck were all these larger capital ships in ANH and ESB?

They're going to have to pull a Rebel fleet out of their ass in Rise Of Skywalker. They need their big climactic battle against the forces of evil. But then one wonders, where the fuck was this good guy fleet in the previous two movies? Why did this good guy fleet allow the Rebels to be hunted down like animals til they ran out of hyperfuel and had to mount a last stand on a salt planet flying decrepit speeders that didn't even have any guns?

Han was also a green skinned lizard in those notes.

What's ironic about the whole Midichlorian thing is that it exposes so many memesters like you for what they are.
Anakin in TPM has more Midichlorians than Yoda, yet Yoda could still kick his ass, meaning that training and discipline is far more important.
Also the force was always biological, practically speaking. "The force is strong in my family."

that sounds like fanfiction. unironically would watch

It turns the Force into something of a mystical energy and more of a physical energy. Lucas was wise to shut up about it since.

ITT: Reasonable people posting well-thought arguments about the prequels and Lucas' merit in the originals, only to be dismissed by some plebeians who took RLM reviews seriously and can't even build an argument of their own.

Example of a typical argument that brainlets take from RLM reviews:
>muh midichlorians break my Star Wars headcanon because the force is supposed to be this spiritual thing that anyone can master

First, midichlorians are only mentioned like two times in the entire prequel trilogy, and the interpretation of how they interact with the force is left quite open-ended. Which leads me to believe anyone complaining about them didn't even think they were an issue before watching RLM's videos.

Second, it is established in the originals that the force is strong in the Skywalker family. It is also implied that not anyone can be trained in the Force, given how few force users there are, and how Vader and the Emperor think about training Luke or Leia. If they want to train more Sith, and anyone can be trained in the Force, why don't they just train stormtroopers to be force users? All of this implies that force sensitivity can be inherited, which leads to genes, which leads to biology.

In other words, midichlorians make perfect sense.

This is just one of the countless stupid arguments made by RLM that can be easily debunked.

>lol ur mad that Lucas turned the force into video game character power levels preset before level one Lolz
Yeah, pretty much.

Attached: sw holiday special movie.jpg (630x1200, 129K)

>It turns the Force into something of a mystical energy and more of a physical energy
It was ALWAYS a physical energy.

The Force was always intended to have a material component, because Star Wars is all about hybridizing fantasy and scifi, and in scifi, "psychic powers" are material. It's also an implicit rejection of strict dualism, as part of the eastern aesthetics of the series: the material and the spiritual aren't the same but they echo each other. This is why Jedi meditate and practice complex techniques, why Sith inevitably ends up physically fucked up, and why he felt the need to include Midichlorians.

Reminder that Yoda straight up tells you in ESB that life created the Force, like some kind of galactic gestalt. It's not an external God.

It was a magical thing, but Lucas tried to make it a fucking blood test. Awful, just awful.

>It turns the Force into something of a mystical energy and more of a physical energy
>Life creates it, makes it grow. It's energy surrounds us and binds us.
>Life created the Force
>Energy

Attached: yoda-advice-featured-1.jpg (1536x864, 179K)

>The Force was always intended to have a material component
youtube.com/watch?v=XMdR9iAflKo
>Not this crude matter

ITT: anons who don't understand The Empire Strikes Back and its central message.

>It was a magical thing
An energy field is magic? I suppose electromagneticism is magic.
>but Lucas tried to make it a fucking blood test.
From that alone, I can tell you have 0 idea what you're saying. Heck, there was something from Legacy of the Force similar too.

Look, I love The Phantom Menace, but midichlorians were always a mistake. Not every idea George Lucas had was gold.

>Not this crude matter
encyclopedia.com/environment/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/matter-and-energy

>The Force was always intended to have a material component
You know, that post had more to it. So do many others. We don't need to explain what's already written bin other posts.

>An energy field is magic?
>Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter
IN TESB canon there was no way Yoda was considering that Luke ought to listen to his own bloodstream to the microscopic lifeforms to do what he can do himself. Can't you see that midichlorians are simply Lucas' Forceception?

I don't get why midi chlorians get hate. It's just an effective way to confirm if children are eligible to be trained as jedi, just because Anakin had more midichlorians than Yoda didnt mean he could beat Yoda, it's just potential given a number. It's literally the same shit as saying someone is strong in the force, it didnt make the force any more exclusive than it was in the OT, shit, they even state Luke is powerful in the force because his father was, and Leia is also force sensitive because of Anakin. Midi chlorians changed literally nothing from what was established, and have no meaning beyond confirming without doubt when someone is force sensitive, Qui-Gon already suspected Anakin was powerful in the force before doing the blood test.

kek, appreciated post

>Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter
Stop citing that phrase like it means what you think. And read some physics too about matter and energy. Yoda just said that the Force is energy created by life. He's saying to go beyond matter and think of a form of omnipresent energy called the Force.

Goku has flaws, is constantly trains, and actually loses fights.

>The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things
It's an energy field. A physical one.

If midichloirians tell the person or thing the will of the Force, then the person is just a puppet. Lucas didn't think it out back then.

>TESB canon there was no way Yoda was considering that Luke ought to listen to his own bloodstream to the microscopic lifeforms to do what he can do himself.
Those things in his blood he command by thinking like normal. It's the same reason why Yoda doesn't say
>Don't think! Use your brain cells to think!

>Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter
They have energy in them so they're more than matter

>not this crude matter
It was a non-physical mystical thing named after a physical effect. It's all bullshit and we're trying to make sense of it, but truly TPM wrecked the lore that was already tenuous, as I've pointed out.

Under that same logic, if their brain cells tell them shit, they're a puppet to their brain cells. Which are part of them. Like how midichlorians exist in all life.

>Stop citing that phrase like it means what you think
Ha, the phrase is unambiguous.

>It was a non-physical mystical thing named after a physical effec

Attached: retard myself.jpg (921x640, 100K)

What part of
>Force = Energy Field
don't you get? It's an energy field created by all living beings. It always was since ANH. Of course it isn't matter, it's energy. Energy passed through biology because Luke's family is strong in the Force,

>unambiguous
Something is energy, not matter.

>Don't think about matter! Think of energy!
Yeah, it's absolutely nothing like you claimed. It's in the physical world. It's physical, like heat or light.

It's all wishy-washy crap when you dissect it. If midis exist, then the person is just a host exercising their will. If they don't exist, then the user is exerting physical force named The Force, but is best explained by a 900-year-old Force expert who says it's about mysticism and believing you can do it with the mind conquering matter-while moving matter.

It's all bullshit that doesn't hold up to this level of scrutiny, boyos.

Read the previous part
>It's energy surrounds us and binds us
They're luminous beings because they're surrounded by this great energy field called the force.

Right. It's literally telekinesis.

>If midis exist, then the person is just a host exercising their will.
Or the midis obey them.

So everyone is a Christmas tree and the midis are the shiny balls; he who has the shinest and most balls is the strongest, and everyone is connected to the extension cords of the universe. Sounds about right.

In ANH, obiwan tells luke the force listens to them but also moves them.

>If midis exist, then the person is just a host exercising their will.
What if the person is the one with the will?

I'd tell my midis to shut the fuck up and do as I say or I'll drink tequila until they all puke.
Say, remember those critters in Heir to the Empire that could repel the Force. What do you think, are those stupid in the grand scheme of things?

>he who has the shinest and most balls has degrees of force potential
Fixed to be slighly less completely wrong
>everyone is connected to the extension cords of the universe
It always was. Watch the originals again.

>non-physical mystical thing
A fucking energy field isn't physical.

What if the distance itself between the rock and Luke didn't feel like helping? Why must the Jedi Force-rape space and time itself? Do they not know the word "consent"? So triggered.

That is the equivalent of telling the force-controlling parts of your brain to stop functioning. Theoretically possible but self-defeating.

Watch ep4 please
>I'd tell my midis to shut the fuck up and do as I say or I'll drink tequila until they all puke.
You can do that. That's what every Force user does, make them do their bidding.

>What if the distance itself between the rock and Luke didn't feel like helping?
Fix your grammar

Oh yes it is. You've seen the sun, yes? That's all it is. It is not a giant explosion like most think.
Anyway, if I push you, the energy created forces you into a wall or otherwise. That's energy. It's physical. See, when you hear "energy" you've been trained to think "power".