Was he wrong?

>There’s a hilarious aside where Miyazaki, seemingly unprovoked, starts moaning about “Frozen.” “That song ‘Let it Go’ is popular now,” he says to no one in particular. “It’s all about being yourself. But that’s terrible — self-satisfied people are boring. We have to push hard and surpass ourselves.”

Attached: E7A2FA55-2E4E-48E4-85E9-C76829F7C146.jpg (960x540, 44K)

He is right, but america is all about self-satisfaction, so is a cultural diference.

Miyazaki is a hateful old cunt. All he ever does is bitch and moan about everything.

Attached: b754a32cb0793769feb128d2944559c6.jpg (1751x2625, 475K)

Any luck being yourself lately champ?

Based spiteful old man

Based

based and primitivismpilled

Attached: 42646868.jpg (3840x2160, 2.16M)

The Wind Rises was mawkish sentimental shite, I'm sorry but it's the truth. For a man who claims to love observing real humans and their behaviour, I was shocked by how melodramatic and inauthentic that movie was. Any man who is capable of making Spirited Away deserves respect, but I will never understand why people claim The Wind Rises is his magnum opus

Miyazaki is fucking based, he shits on modern anime AND Disney

He has a new "last movie" coming out in a few years so don't worry fans will claim that is his magnum opus.

I think it’s one of his five great movies

He is against 3D form of Animation.

everyone knows Mononoke Hime was his magnum opus

Literally the most based thing I’ve ever read

Everyone look at the weeb and laugh.

His real Magnum Opus is Porco Rosso tho.

>Miyazaki's films often emphasize environmentalism and the Earth's fragility. Margaret Talbot stated that Miyazaki dislikes modern technology, and believes much of modern culture is "thin and shallow and fake"; he anticipates a time with "no more high-rises".[172][x] Miyazaki felt frustrated growing up in the Shōwa period from 1955–65 because "nature — the mountains and rivers — was being destroyed in the name of economic progress".[173] Peter Schellhase of The Imaginative Conservative identified that several antagonists of Miyazaki's films "attempt to dominate nature in pursuit of political domination, and are ultimately destructive to both nature and human civilization".[167][y] Miyazaki is critical of capitalism, globalization, and their effects on modern life. He believes that "a company is common property of the people that work there".[174]

>Miyazaki refused to attend the 75th Academy Awards in Hollywood, Los Angeles in 2003, in protest of the United States' involvement in the Iraq War, later stating that he "didn't want to visit a country that was bombing Iraq".

yeah, i'm thinking he's based

>leftism good when it's based bugman

Attached: 1512154582182.png (457x495, 53K)

> "a company is common property of the people that work there".[174]
Yikes

>Miyazaki refused to attend the 75th Academy Awards in Hollywood, Los Angeles in 2003, in protest of the United States' involvement in the Iraq War, later stating that he "didn't want to visit a country that was bombing Iraq".

What a fucking hero

At this point I will be surprised if there's a single thing Miyazaki likes about the modern world. Dude seems completely disconnected from the modern narrative, for better or worse.

>not being okay with razing the earth for short term undefined progress is leftism

with every new quote i hear from him I hate him more

what a fucking hack, jesus

The yellow man needs to learn to respect his betters

>haha I LIKE my chains!

>some animators just want to watch the world burn

Leftism is always good.

>opposing neocons is leftism
>conservationism is leftism
Pajeet, you should learn what words mean and not just how to spell them.

Miyazaki has always hated white people and western media, read more of his interviews.

how does disagreeing with his quotes make him a hack

Miyazaki is a knower
t. knower

This gook is 100% wrong. Let it go is about letting go of your past and forging a new future for yourself. Leave it to an insect to not get the fucking meaning of a simple song.

Nah, it seems like you're the dumbass here who can't understand children's songs.

Mononoke Hime had amazing music and visuals, but man, the story, characters and writing in general was fucking garbage.
Spirited Away, on the other hand, is an absolute masterpiece of storytelling.

Why don't you start sharing your wealth first, commie?

why the fuck would a child need to let go of their past? yeah because the few children that have experienced trauma would be healed by this jew tune

of course some rich old faggot would say that because he'd never have to actually live it.

based, but commiepilled