This is good, why doesn't anyone talk abouti t?

this is good, why doesn't anyone talk abouti t?

Attached: 1551093246781.png (206x305, 137K)

Too good for these plebs.

>reprimands his gf for twerking on a male "friend" in public while everyone stared and chattered about it
>confronts her about slandering him in a woke scene she writes which is completely fictional as confirmed by her friend
>tries to make her understand that she's destroying the family he's created without her in the privacy of his hotel room which she's agreed to enter of her own free will
Sam did nothing wrong.

Attached: sam.jpg (990x993, 139K)

Aired right after Game of Thrones so the threads never really got any attention

it's not GoT or Chernobyl, so it'll get overshadowed like Boardwalk Empire

It has one of those shitty "why doesn't anyone talk about x" fanbases, name one time a show like that has ever been good

twin peaks

It's spoken about, but on pages where the population is mostly female.

i'm 4 episodes in and nothing has happened

Barry

This show was pretty good, I have a funny story about it.
Im not one of those dude weed guys, I don't have storys besides i smoked weed and got high and i dont like talking about it. Ive smoked weed pretty regularly for like 10 years and then stopped to pass some drug testing and then started smoking again right when I started watching this show. I was 2 episodes in and enjoying it didnt really know much about it.(I had torrented season 1) So i start episode 3 and its completely different then all the other episodes, different characters, its in washington not california and its following this woman whose been made secretary of state by the president following a terror attack that killed the previous one. As the show goes on and on im wondering when this will tie into Barrie having to leave california because hes going to be coerced into killing this woman, as her political career is very controversial and her husband runs against some other prominent fellow to be head of a department at the university hes a professor at. Things progress more so and I realize I have been watching longer than the run time of Barrie but i figure this must be a special episode or fucking something, Any minute Barries gonna show up to start killing people i know it. Thats the thing about a hitman he would strike when you least expect it.
Anyways another 20 minutes passed before i finally decided this has to have been the wrong file some how.
Turns out i watched the pilot episode of a show called "Madame Secretary"
Wasnt half bad Tbh

it came right over the time GOT last season was on air and you know which one for the attention

that's a good story

it'd be a huge twist if Barry was tasked with killing a political official.
pretty good story; were you toking/toked while watching?

Yeah I realized I should have elaborated, I was literally higher than Ive been in 10 years. But being stoned is just normal to me i didnt stop to be like "Wait this fucking obviously isnt Barrie"
I was like na man is tha right file im gonna keep watchin

It's incredible slow paced so nothing actually happens. There's only a few shootings but a lot of boring acting stuff. And it's not fun for a comedy.

Vice Principles

happens to the best of us

You got high and watched the wrong show thinking it was a different one. Why did you think this warranted a huge wall of text blog post with some background? It doesn't even qualify as a story, how boring is your life that you regard this as some funny noteworthy incident to tell people? You could have conveyed the same information in 2 sentences and the brevity would have made it more funny.

There have been threads

Barry, Patriot, Quarry, literally all better than your favourite tv show

People talk about that all the time though
Shit
Incredibly shit
You're gonna lose your foot

I think it's the beating the shit out of her part

Im glad you liked it :)

>bro my panic attacks I had when I was dancing like a clown on SNL for millions of dollars and massive critical acclaim are totally equivalent to military PTSD, lemme write a series about this
>but I'm gonna write the Marines as trigger happy dudebro murderers

Fucking liberal trash

Dating an actress?
Poor sam was so naive

End of Season 2 made me lose interest/sympathy for him

How would you like Marines portrayed?

I liked Patriot but goddamn it was so bleak and depressing. It was so hard to watch the man's struggles.

Quarry was a great show and it's a damn shame they didn't renew it for another season.

Have you read The Secret? It's really good. So inspiring

Attached: barry-hank-wig.jpg (1024x564, 90K)

When I rewatched clips on youtube, there were tons of comments from marines saying what a great portrayal of them it was.

>but I'm gonna write the Marines as trigger happy dudebro murderers
Pretty accurate depiction
t. Iraq war vet

shut up boomer

l liked the one meathead marine who didnt give a fuck just wanted to fuck shit up and get a pool

I think the show does a good job depicting PTSD. It's great how they make normal life seem quaint and silly through the acting class, and at the same time show how unobtainable it is for Barry.

>hey barry, it's taylor. just wanna you if you uhh, killed those bolivians yet. cuz i'd really like to kill them, with you. call me back

>trigger happy dudebro murderers
100% correct

am l supposed to like Barry? The character l mean.

No one has HBO and nu-Yea Forums is too dumb to pirate

That ninja girl episode is fantastic, too

Attached: Barry-Episode-5-HBO-Girl-Roof.jpg (779x519, 79K)

>I've never served

>A likeable antihero tries to juggle a personal life he cares about with his dark and violent "other life"! Despair as he becomes slowly more evil and you're not sure who root for!
It's okay. I've seen that show before.

that girl should've ran to the cops, but that gargoyle scene was funny

OH yeah it was on cable and titled after the main character's first name

The acting scenes that drag on are unbearable and the ways he escapes being caught are too convenient. Hank makes it somewhat worth watching.

my brother who is currently serving in a tour in iraq says its very accurate except it doesnt show them eating crayons straight out the box

this post didnt need to exist. you are everything you hate. wake up man!

noone talks about it on Yea Forums cause all Yea Forums wants is marvel and cunny
ruined board

Attached: 303319648302fb54a1e4aec26dc3c879c0d8a7141824df727bfdb3dffcb7a0f0.jpg (720x720, 79K)

People don't like discussion here. Just shitposting

Lol sounds like something written by a fag or a woman

Sam did nothing wrong.

I don’t like that guy so I won’t watch it

Henry Winkler completely carries this show

wrong
youre also forgetting Stephen Root

i dont either, dont like his girlfriend either but the rest are good

(wind whistles)

The entire show just feels like some semi-talent's passion project, and Season 2 was pretty aimless, but I guess there's worse things to be watching.
Him and based North Hollywood Henry

Attached: 6kttytt8iaf31.jpg (650x365, 41K)

its a meh at best
the teatrical part is good, but everything that has to do with the mafia and the drama and the guy that is like his father, all of that is bullshit and falls apart
really, it could be good but everything is too much fake drama with funny? action

What's better, gents? Post some recs

It’s hidden massively enlarged prostate kino

The show gets praised by vets constantly for how accurate it shows them

thats kind of the point, Barry isnt a sympathetic person, you might occasionally see the humanity in him but at the end of the day he is a vile and evil human being that will kill innocents to save himself.

user, I have some bad news about Patriot as well...

IMO Stephen Root's character is the worst on the show, despite him being the best actor. Very odd.

Well he's so detestable. He's not even someone you love to hate, you just hate him.

We used to have weekly watch threads for S2, how does nobody remember this?

How can a comedy series be good if it's not funny at all?