youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
youtube.com/watch?v=vJyaj3rwrR0
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGPLjm-fjo
youtu.be/C24ZU9kafao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ryan Gosling

Will Ferrell

Keanu reeves

Basically all of them that are or were successful. Hell, even unsuccessful actors have massive egos.

Attached: debra-messing-golden-globe-awards-2018-1.jpg (1280x1716, 327K)

Does he even have a career anymore?

Bill Murray

You know you can call her directly to complain? Her top pinned Tweet is her phone number with an invitation to debate whatever bullshit some midwit celebrity thinks is important.

I've heard Gary Busey is an arsehole.

seriously?

Attached: man_laughing_with_friends.jpg (640x426, 41K)

>Global Ambassador for HIV/AIDS for PSI
they really think they are saviors don't they

youtube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA
youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
youtube.com/watch?v=vJyaj3rwrR0
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGPLjm-fjo

Mel is based though

I hope he gets raped by a pack of niggers

You wouldn't believe this, but Tom Hanks is not as nice as people say he is...

Part of my G/Fs job is working with celebs in London, she assures me of the following:

Tom Hardy is like a spoilt child, acts very ignorant is not polite and somewhat entitled. By all accounts he is a total weirdo. Shame because I like him in film.

She told me Kevin Spacey is a really nice bloke, polite and quite humble. He was happy to talk to anyone.

She met them both at some even in Leicester Square Odeon a couple of years back, her job is to chaperone the, throughout the event.

She meets other nondescript celebs, but those two are notable.

For what it’s worth she is easy going and down to earth so would have no reason to have a jaded opinion.

Lol what if you called her and tried to have phone sex and she reciprocated? Wouldn't that be crazy?? Haha

He said "total" not "taking"

Vince Vaughn

ellen degeneres
youtu.be/C24ZU9kafao

pretty based

Michael Pitt

James Corden barely counts as an actor as he's always himself, but he's a massive cunt according to every single story I've heard about him.

Most are, I think. It's easy to have shit go to your head.

I have a small youtube channel where I review Gundam model kits, and it's kind of taking off. I can already catch myself looking down on people that don't have an internet presence, or I compare numbers to people that do. Then I take a step back and realize I'm reviewing toys for 13 year olds and get myself back in line. I realize I'm still just a 20 something that post on Yea Forums, no gf, and no real skills.

Point is, if a small time youtuber can catch themselves falling into that mind set, I can't even imagine the ego of having millions of dollars and your face put merchandise. Willing to bet every actor has some kind of superiority complex.

notice how the total dick actors are all jewish?

Ellen is a cunt but if you work for her and do a good job, leave for a different gig later and need a favor with something, she will take your call and actually make an effort to help you. That's why there hasn't been a blowback against her.

They 100% do. They’re all oozing with confidence. They all want to be centre of attention. Their lives revolve around the public liking them. I’m sorry but I don’t think you can be a genuine good hearted person and at the same time crave complete and utter attention.

Met pic related in costco scouting floor tiles, Me and my five year old son were big fans of Burn Notice and he would repeat lines from the show (especially from season 1) So when I saw Jeff I whispered to my son "Look thats Michael" and he got all excited so He came up to him saying "mister mister, I say tomato!". He looks down confused then smiles "Oh, pimp! I say pimp!" and laughs

Attached: Michael_Weston.jpg (220x251, 6K)

what a dick

God damn all the make up in the world couldn't hide that hideous manface.

Attached: 1568141539173.jpg (1000x1246, 360K)

I may have worded this poorly, was actually trying to give Jeffrey Donovan a positive light lol

Mate, she fucked tom hardy. Whenever a girl says a dude is a dick she either banged them or wants to.

isn't his brain like eating itself or something?

i know, this is a thread about jerk actors though, so i was being sarcastic

Everybody already knew that.
He went a bit soft and wise recently, but they don't call him "The Murricane" for no reason.

Attached: 220px-ChevyChaseMar10.jpg (220x296, 17K)