Chad Astra

>No women
>No gays
>No quips, no jokes
>Cinematography
>Space exploration
>Masculinity
What are you waiting for?

Attached: somethings-up-and-roy-mcbride-can-feel-it.png.jpg (1300x649, 36K)

A gf

>What are you waiting for?
A compelling science focused storyline instead of "muh dad" in space

>Chad Astra
BASED

I'm waiting for it to start. 7:00 PM showing for me tonight. Pretty much the only movie so far I've avoided spoilers with. I'm curious about the ending, but it feels like it's nothing special, everyone just boast about how beautiful it looks.

>how beautiful it looks
MORE THAN ENOUGH

Attached: ADST011DOM_ExclPstr_2746x4096px_DR_ENGNA_V1_R1_master-rev-1.jpg (2746x4096, 2.58M)

Does he beat up Space Asians?

What’s the plot

James Grey is a kino machine, I'm looking forward to it.

the most important character is a vengeful woman though

Whoa, the movie has cinematography?

Near future where solar system has been colonized (by white people of course). Dad gets lost at edge of solar system, son (Pitt) has to go find him, but also there’s an anti-matter threat of some kind that could destroy the solar system that they’re dealing with which might be why his dad is missing. Maybe some aye related shit sprinkled in or autistic inter-dimensional quantum fuckery...doesn’t matter what. Point is, it will be space tropes and father/son tension tropes. Just hope it looks nice

fuck it ill go see it tomorrow in imax
havent been to imax in years. or the cinema. last three films ive seen at the cinema have been the mule, br2049, and skyfall

he actually does lmao. he stabs an asian dude in self defense

That was hilarious, don't forget what happened to the negress, I cracked up.

sorry for deleting my first post. i forgot spoiler tags

That's a minor spoiler, he won't remember until it happens. There was a couple of unintentionally hilarious scenes in this movie. His dad's rants were funny.

>only 122 min long
yikes. gray got cucked by disney. it honestly sounds reshot and recut to hell and back. gray even admitted they changed the ending.

WOMEN ARE SHIT THO LMAO

APPARENTLY THE FIRST CUT WAS A COMPLETE SAUSAGE FEST

BIGGEST CASUALTY OF THE DISNEY FOX MERGER, RESHOOTS FOR MORE WOMYN
KATHLEEN KENNEDY PROBABLY CALLED IN A FAVOR

Cringe

That wasn't the most important character but she's was a pretty accurate depiction of female revenge, cold like a snake, trying to squeeze information from him and then use him for her objective. She even seem to have an escape plan. Typical!

Attached: ruth-negga-brad-pitt-ad-astra.jpg (1200x700, 46K)