Sam Esmaul Battlestar Galactica

Sam Esmail is doing a BSG sequel series for next year. Are you ready for kino?

Attached: Battlestar-Galactica.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/samesmail/status/1173987378894999552
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am ready for kino, but this won't be kino.

At least its not a remake.

This nooo

Having sex with a cylon is abomination, sin, and just plain gross, but furthermore, people love to pretend as though cylons are a solution to not only men’s supposed loneliness and unmet sexual “needs,” but to their violent, perverse desires. It being the future and all, “sex robots” are the natural next step. Similarly, men have claimed sex robots are the perfect solution to their apparent inability to stop raping and abusing women, as well as their inability to socialize with women as though they are actual human beings. One might ask how creating “realistic,” non-human dolls that men may project their desires onto and do whatever they wish with will impact women and men’s view of women, but capitalist patriarchy doesn’t ask questions so long as there is a product to sell and an erection to satisfy.

It is a remake
And a remake of the 2003 series
I’m not sure why but it’s really early stages anyway and might not actually happen

So will this be a prequel? Maybe learn from Caprica’s mistakes and keep it a military scifi
I’d actually watch a series that revisited the whole thing by focusing on Colonial units and civilians that were either left behind or remained in and around the system and fought the Cylons eventually retaking the worlds when the Cylons had their civil war

Yay, more Mormon propaganda.

>Are you ready for kino?
It won't be kino since the guy is making a reboot of BSG.

Attached: 1551824809220.jpg (2880x1620, 298K)

>So will this be a prequel?
No, it's a reboot. They didn't really say if it's a reboot of Galactica or BSG.
A remake of Galactica could be nice though.

Attached: 1565385788106.png (1334x713, 1.72M)

>might not actually happen
It's going to be the equivalent of STD, it's the flagship of NBC's new streaming service.

It's not a remake

twitter.com/samesmail/status/1173987378894999552

he literally made a statement that the 2003 show was perfect, and his show was not a remake of it

>BSG posting might return
not gonna lie, im excited

It's a sequel-spin off

BSG seeded our Earth, so in our future the Cylons return and do the whole "this has happened before, and will happen again" motif.

...hopefully this time, instead of rehashing what was already done, maybe answer some questions about the "angels", and "who god really was"....

Maybe get some weird Xenosaga/Neon Genesis, existential/metaphysics plot line happening.

Sounds like a talented writer could do it well, so what we'll get will be pure unadulterated trash

false, blade runner is the sequel to the BSG show. replicants are the human/cylon pairing that the cylons were trying to create the whole time

>inb4 drumphposting
Nobody wants more TV shows saying le orange man bad, will this guy be able to resist having a blonde haired cylon?

Attached: A58AA279-65EB-4CF5-9D51-DBAEA9AD6F3E.png (1125x2436, 2.63M)

FRAK CYLONS AND FRAK GAIUS BALTAR

Attached: file.png (320x237, 74K)

Why?
Let KINO be KINO

Shit cunts can't stop themselves from rebooting and remaking every.single.thing that had any modicum of success

Mr. Robot went to shit REAL fast so I hope this never happens.

I could see this.. if done right it could be good. I'm not watching a retake of BSG though.. or any remake for that matter.. fuck that shit. I want to go fwd not rehash ground that's already been covered.

Why can't they SHUT THEIR FRAKKING MOUTHS and write good stories for once?

Attached: Fisk (2).jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

God I miss BSG so much, lads

I miss Caprica too. It wasn't perfect but it got way better once they removed Jane Espenson from the showrunner seat.

Attached: Caprica - U-87 in Zoe's room.webm (720x400, 2.93M)

>Mr. Robot went to shit REAL fast so I hope this never happens.
season 2 started slow, but no part of mr. robot so far has been "shit"