What's his best film?

What's his best film?

Attached: jack.png (1080x980, 981K)

anything except Cuckoos Nest or Departed. fuck those movies

Probably The Departed. Or maybe Cuckoos Nest, thinking about it.

Either Chinatown or Five Easy Pieces

The irish mob film with Dicaprio, or the one in the mental hospital

Wow. Does that mean Jack Nicholson is a fudge Pacquiao now?

Attached: carlos 1487290030760.jpg (324x372, 53K)

Wtf? I thought he had a wife. Since when is he gay?

it's well known in Hollywood that he has a penchant for underage boys

good for Jack and Manny cute couple

Attached: poor little may.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

The Shing
The Departed is kino but nothing beats kubrick (except for terry based malick)

>except Cuckoo
>his finest kino

lmaoo

I was the one who first posted that screencap. You're stealing (you)s from me, asshole. All of these (you)s are mine.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-025420.jpg (709x737, 145K)

Lost in Translation

Mars attacks

>it is legal for clickbait like this to exist and slander people.

why shouldn't you be allowed to say whatever you want whenever you want

Political views

>Nicholson described himself as a "life-long Irish Democrat".[90] Although he is personally against abortion, he is pro-choice. He has said, "I'm pro-choice but against abortion because I'm an illegitimate child myself, and it would be hypocritical to take any other position. I'd be dead. I wouldn't exist." He has also said that he has "nothing but total admiration, gratitude, and respect for the strength of the women who made the decision they made in my individual case".

Religious views

>During a 1992 Vanity Fair interview, Nicholson stated, "I don't believe in God now. I can still work up an envy for someone who has faith. I can see how that could be a deeply soothing experience."

oof

>calling someone gay
>slander
ummmm it's 2016

Did Nicholson got PAC'D or Pacquiao is getting JACKED from Mayweather?

The Shining

False, I capped it myself and forgot about it until I was scrolling through my folders just now.

Attached: 21977-29852-22958.jpg (1533x1150, 333K)

gay or male nurse?

>why cant i slander people!?

they dont call him gay, they just used a photo that shows him with dude and without his (i assume female) partner ;^)

Nice pic. You aiite whyte boy

yes, why? beside "daddy gubmint said no"

can someone tell me if this is true, last i knew about jack is he ruined the self steem of every woman he dated, turning them into mosters. was he really into men all this time, thats why he criticized every little thing about those poor women

Attached: cc9b834fbf5626f.jpg (400x385, 52K)

Attached: f557c82c-226d-4282-8d23-bd796c43c3fc.jpg (639x480, 36K)

Because if you're allowed to slander others other are allowed to slander you. And people will be more inclined to believe it since you're always slandering people

That picture is like 12+ years old

That bitch is way post-wall now. She's pushing 35 at least.

How could anyone be gay with that much money? Nicholson could fuck all the hot pussy he wants, even at his age.

>he doesn't rate One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Attached: 1552927254449.jpg (375x521, 29K)

Based Jack, no babykilling for him

They couldn't handle the truth

Are you idiot? the other guy is Manny Pacquiao.

I only see a filipino twink that secured some old millionaire cock

as long as he's alive, it's a good news story.

>top ten anime twists

Attached: mark.jpg (520x349, 52K)

I touched tongues with a dude once. Totally hetero. Then I sucked his cock. Still hetero though since the balls never touched.

Attached: 2796563.jpg (520x486, 33K)

The Raven

Attached: the-raven-4.png (1360x586, 606K)

Attached: nicholson.jpg (600x400, 48K)

wait wut

Are you saying there's something inherently slanderous about being labeled as gay? That's pretty intolerant of you!

It's a new meme some clickbait article did this with Al Pacino

I'm sorry sir.

Doesn't ruin the beauty of her soles in that pic

They match as a couple, 85 yo with a 50 yo old filipino that's been selling his boypucci since he's 7yo. Jack could have gone for a 16 yo filipino but chose this age appropriate black asian man, making them one of the purest relationships in hollywood

pussy
pucci is pronounced poochy you pervert

Someone send this to mayweather

Gay

found pictures of Jack's partner cheating with 50cent in public. maybe they have an open relationship

Attached: 0da0c0ac059ecb46587c8bb6c2ed35c9.jpg (800x573, 80K)

yeah the scene look gives it away

His boyfriend looks familiar, like i've seen him somewhere before.

He has better tits than probably every woman his age. They must be so jealous.

he has better tits than some of the waifus posted here regularly, better tits that some 20 year olds

I have similar tits should I go on grindr?

DEH

I'm not that user, but I'm curious of when do you get to the point of this being worth censorship. It's not even a political issue, I could give a shit and don't vote, I just don't see why we should police our opinion, like when not trying to offend the fat kid in school. What gives?

what people think of you is super important to normalfags

post them

There's a difference between expressing "unsavory" opinions and knowingly spreading outright lies.

keep hearing about this Pacquao guy from /r/asianmasculinity and other ricels. turns out he is fag for old chinatownman. LMAO

just call him Paco, that's what his sugar daddy calls him, no need to learn his real name when he's just a hole

what are his views on spilt chili?

Attached: 1247823498435.png (798x605, 792K)

this is fake r-r-right?

can’t find a flaw in any of that reasoning

nah, it's real, she's a monster now, like anjelica huston who also dated jack

All the golden era hollywood actors are into men. Or fake it if not. That's how they get to be stars.

You think they give people 25m+ a pic for nothing?

>that picture

I want to go back.

Attached: sadkitpizza.jpg (600x444, 82K)

Best performance.

Attached: 952DFA80-497D-4CCF-B3C4-5530378781FC.jpg (853x1390, 151K)

Agreed %100 on religion. It doesn't hold up to logical scrunity at all, despite what the Catholicucks on this site wil pop up with, but I wish that I could view the world in that way and not as a place of decay and rottenness

You sure you in the right place boomerdad? think you took a wrong turn from your facebook group page and wound up in bat country.