Well?

Well?

Attached: CA9C5375-3569-435D-951D-ADDC97BD13C4.jpg (400x225, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q5jnvfGgjGM
youtu.be/YiGA4tJCnI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish i watched japanese cartoons so i could answer truthfully to your fucking retarded, off-topic, shit thread.

>manlet fight
Everybody wins.

go back f/a/g

Heie is like a demi god/demon lord at the end of his series, not sure how ninja boy can compete. Like what would be his answer to Heie summoning a literal shadow dragon that is godzilla sized?

Sasuke summons his chakra mecha and starts dropping meteors using his eyes

Attached: 78673ee2297a63a04b019dffd39d8c8600547f54_hq.jpg (988x900, 104K)

Hard to say since they arr both op ninjas with inconsistent speed and power. If the last fight vs naruto is canon then heie is probably faster

Amaterasu >>

>Heie
What the fuck

>last fight of Naruto
Don't forget Boruto, Sasuke's probably gotten faster

Mukuro would rape both those fuccbois

Attached: 556b67100e8c0545b05f4aa29611a8bc.jpg (1227x1080, 80K)

I think there tied with fire abilities not sure if the black flame is equal to Susanoo or what. Sword skills I think Hiei wins that. I wonder if the jaken eye counters the sharigan too many unknown variables

Should I watch you yuu hakushio

Yes its fun as fuck, great cast of characters, and IMO greatest english dub ever. Great flow and emotion and grit in the coice acting.

Hiei

YES. Very fun watch.

yes.

Attached: 2genders.webm (720x540, 2.8M)

I miss those days. Such simpler times when you could body-toss a drag queen skull-first into a wall and not get called out for it.

Oh shit I forgot about this. I need to rewatch this series now.

Gonna watch Yu Yu Hakusho, should I watch dub or sub? I usually prefer sub because I can't understand them so subtle fuckups in the delivery are lost on me.

YYH is one of those rare beasts where the dub is as good as the sub. Pick your poison, they're both fine.

Nigga.

Attached: 5B90E088-4781-4877-BB84-42B4250626CC.jpg (1280x720, 377K)

I actually liked both. Which ever is more easy, then if you really enjoyed the series watch it the other way.

they got more progessive with sensui's female personality falling in love with his best friend

Yusuke's father wins

I watched the latin american dub which is great. Don't know how good the English dub is but I have heard good things about it.

reminder the series was supposed to end after Toguro's death but suits forced the author to draw more shit which he didn't want to do, hence the series abruptly ending in the middle of the next tournament.

The creator also went on to do Hunter x Hunter which has lots of crossdressing characters. Although none of them identify as women except for Alluka who has a female (possibly) spirit in his head.

Face it, as much as you hate Naruto today, if you watched it back in the day you liked this fight, even if it had the cliche "huhuhuh I was just holding back this whole time".

Attached: Rock-lee-punches-Gaara.png (479x344, 181K)

The first and last arcs are pretty mediocre but everything in-between is pure kino

I liked their fight with Kimimaro too

Naruto is still good. Just stick to the manga cause the anime's pacing is fucked

it did bring back the
>let me take my handicap off
which is fun in shonen usually

>almost 2 hours
>thread still not deleted yet

>commit genocide where you kill your parents and torture your little brother
>Author paints you as a hero

Attached: giphy (1).gif (385x232, 3.49M)

I hope you're still mad when it finally is taken down

It had many great themes going on.

based retard

Name a single character that had as many consistently fantastic fights as Gaara. Lee, Sasuke, Kimimaro, Deidara, the entirety of the great ninja war (we ignore lame ass Shukaku mode bullshit).
Pro tip you cant.

Sasuke is so hot

>kills off every member of a traitorous clan only after providing every single opportunity for them to not start civil war
>only leave your little brother out of weakness
>still ends up being a little shit causing that civil war
Yeah I'm thinking Itachi litteraly did nothing wrong when he killed the Uchiha. His only crime was not taking it further.

The one thing I will never not be salty about is that Might Guy ended up stealing the spotlight from Lee later on in the series. Granted I know it works with Japans culture and makes sense in more realistic terms but it would have been cool to see Lee start to follow in Guys footsteps just a little bit more before the end of the series.
Everyone admitting Guy might unironically have secretly become the single strongest ninja alive was pure kino though. Even if it did overshadow Lee's character arc.

>Sasuke....kill your best friend

Just admit it was retcon and shitty written

Hiei also has jigan eye protecting him sasuke’s genjutsu

Fuck off namefag

He can't do anything against the rinnegan.

lmao

name a better arch than Obito's youtu.be/Q5jnvfGgjGM

Attached: 61B6jzF2xjL._UX569_.jpg (569x533, 29K)

Watch it, it has the best tournament arc of any anime ever.

Attached: 1568364860514.webm (960x720, 2.65M)

Start a cara thread. I know you want to. Do it.

Fish girl is better

Flame of Recca? Hunter X hunter? Yu yu is good though

I respect your opinion but I disagree also Yukina is my girl

>Hunter X hunter?
you jesting? prince of tennis was better

Watch until this guy disappears. Everything else after that is downhill.

Attached: fit.gif (500x356, 1.93M)

Yet Bleh! Threads are closed at the first opportunity.

On episode 8 right now, when does it get so ludicrously violent?

Depends. From 20-30 onwards if I remember. But you should be hitting some violent episodes right now.

>Watch until this guy disappears.
but he disappears for a bit when he takes that sword in the tummy, you should say after the dark tournament with the cat lady.

youtu.be/YiGA4tJCnI4

Uchiha are the niggers of clans. The 2nd hokage was based and totally right.

FUCK OFF TOBIRAMAAAAAAAAAA
IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT

Attached: 6r3719827364.jpg (653x720, 131K)

I'M SO ANGRY I DIDN'T EVEN REPLY TO THE RIGHT ONE AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1567289189139.jpg (347x384, 19K)

drunk lee best lee

Hiei is the only manlet, sasugay is 6ft in bort