Tom Welling to reprise role as Clark Ken/Superman

Who else here /hype/?

Attached: 0984881981654.jpg (925x768, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xf1ZGQs4qu4
abc.es/estilo/gente/abci-video-revela-como-ritual-iniciacion-secta-sexual-nxivm-201905241655_noticia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ac3HkriqdGQ&list=PLiHUmvXEBnonNHavcdTHCJaWZPHM9KSk9
youtube.com/watch?v=LYdCzs5uPrI
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyU6r2mWE8
youtube.com/watch?v=Gsafc8fqN9g
youtube.com/watch?v=9NLuRZ3A76U
youtube.com/watch?v=C2x6KNA-2pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nba3gC8lyCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will Chloe be joining him? Fbfbfpfp

based

Attached: 90s.webm (720x480, 2.59M)

One can only hope. From a reporter to dominatrix, who is constantly trying to brand Superman.

fuckin hell what a chad

I really can't wait for COIE. Hoping they have more people from the older series if they can. I wonder if Linda Carter will reprise the role of Wonder Woman. Might be a stretch since she appears as the President in Supergirl.

how can one chad be so chad?

me, even though hes older hes still hot.

The showrunner confirmed they suggested bringing her but WB was making it difficult because they have bullshit embargoes

and now for the big question

Attached: 1567357738905.jpg (740x743, 65K)

and that question is....

Attached: 1567355110574.jpg (1024x768, 252K)

does Scotty still not know ?

Attached: 1567342118446.jpg (1200x1600, 255K)

yes will lex be in it?

Will Speedy be returning?

Attached: 121592959_wh.jpg (750x1334, 99K)

Speedy? heh, more like Sneedy

what I wouldnt do to suck his dick

he's fat and ugly now, pass

He's been working out since the divorce. Chad Dad Bod now.

Will Chloe?

Attached: mack_153244332_6c5348f7-d4d3-47e9-bf66-163e539398cc-master1050.jpg (1050x746, 136K)

You mean inmate 90838-053

Clark visiting her in prison
Her having lesbian sex in prison

why does DC have such kino tv shows and shit movies? and marvel has soso movies with a kino every now and then and shit tv?

pics?

post more of her ass

How to get a Kreuk gf lads?

Attached: 1369868114412.gif (499x300, 475K)

>yfw there's video of her abusing underage girls

It's dead, let it go.

>Tom Welling IRL is Clark Kent on Red Kryptonite

mane this nigga basically has to show up in a club and go "you, you and you, bend over" and they'd all do it, no hesitation

OH MY FUCKED GOD

sdahjkdhawdhawhfwuuiafhw

SOMEEEEBODDYYY SAVVVEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEE

But seriously Tom Welling makes Henry Cavill look like a mongoloid. He's the OG gigachad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xf1ZGQs4qu4

Based as fuck

Were these two the prettiest TV people during their prime?

>chad
>can't hold still
>hunches forward
>looking back and forth to the side of the stage
>constantly needs hand and oral stimulation
He's an autist just like Yea Forums. He looks so uncomfortable there. Even Kristin is displaying more confidence and comfort than Tom, even through her bullshit smile.

So will the meme that Henry Cavill is a good clark kent/superman end? Tom Welling mogs that faggot hard.

No

Attached: padaleckiackles-supernatural-season-1-2005-RY4W0N.jpg (1057x1300, 126K)

is this a max lvl chad

lol......Welling mogged the faggot on the right so hard on Smallville that they killed him off and didn't even talk about it.

Perfect Clark Kent and literally my favourite show of all time. I don't give a fuck about how other shows are near perfect, Smallville is maximum comfiness and goat-tier when it comes to characters, cinematography, and soundtrack

She's literally perfect

piss off mongoloid

This just finished Smallville very recently. It made me lover Superman as an idea and as a character, Welling pulled off Clark so well that I retroactively think Cavill looks like a dumb fuck in MoS and BvS.

No.

Attached: x-files-s6-duchovny-mulder-anderson-scully-spender-lone-gunmen-dvdbash-wordpress01.jpg (1780x2287, 366K)

Don't be so nervous, Tom. And remember, back straight, eyes and shoulders forward.

jesus christ

I ain't no fag and I love Supernatural but I'd suck Vodka off Welling's nipples while he fingers my asshole. I wouldn't do the same to Jared or Jensen. Also, WB literally chose Welling over Jensen for the role of Clark so go figure

Same, just finished rewatching it recently. Welling is Clark Kent and Superman for me. Even more than that, Lex and Lionel were perfectly cast with two unbelievable actors. How did they do everything so right?

Attached: 1568726042241.jpg (225x225, 18K)

Haha wouldn't it be sick but also funny if you elaborated on this haha like just as a joke haha

To be fair, MoS is a movie and Cavill did a great job portraying both Clark and Supes even though there wasn't enough time to portray Clark as a proper regular guy

you know how much better this all would be if you didn't constantly hunt down information about it before it happened? Imagine if you just went in blind.

Full pic?

>You will never have a threesome with Tom Welling and Henry Cavill, both of them in costume.
Why even live?

are supermen always this chad ?

Attached: cute witchers.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

Attached: Smallville Shazam.webm (720x406, 2.18M)

And we are getting Kevin Conroy as Batman.

Fuck boys this is DC kino.

Attached: Kevin-Conroy-Crisis-On-Infinite-Earths-Fan-Art.jpg (1080x1005, 88K)

Lex Sr. was always kino

Welling pulls of the alien side of Kal El and the human side of Clark Kent effortlessly. Cavill's performance doesn't reflect that. Not to mention that Welling is a gigachad and Cavill is just a Chad.

What's wrong with her face?

She's mixed, sweetie. They all look like that.

abc.es/estilo/gente/abci-video-revela-como-ritual-iniciacion-secta-sexual-nxivm-201905241655_noticia.html

Attached: allison-mack-celebrity-people-actress-8aHd.jpg (1680x1050, 349K)

There is not a single woman in history more beautiful then prime Kristin Kreuk.

not to mentiom
>best Pa Kent
>2nd best Ma Kent (after the one from Lois and Clark)

unlike you, huh ?

Attached: 1551644579261.gif (495x498, 1.11M)

I thought lois was hotter, the whitesnake obsession made her even better

Too bad he couldn't act for shit

These CW shows man. You can tell they love their jobs so much.

That's not real right? I wonder if there are any nudes somewhere.

>I thought lois was hotter,
Still is

Attached: Alura_In-Ze_Erica_Durance_and_Supergirl_Melissa_Benoist.jpg (1200x800, 321K)

If only she knew what she would become

Attached: asdaf.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

he's so chad that despite his shitty acting his Clark Kent was still kino

Attached: 1539190472562.gif (300x577, 72K)

He's a great actor. I've never seen Clark Kent feel more real and believable than in smallville. The GOAT supes.

I haven't really been keeping up with the DC/CW. But I have watched the last few crossover shows. Last year, when they showed the Kent Farm and started playing "Somebody Save Me"...for a moment, I got really hyped. I thought Welling and Mack were about to make a cameo. That extreme excitement only lasted a couple of seconds.

Seeing Welling as Clark again might be fun. Hope they can CGI that dad-bod away. He still looks good. But he doesn't have that Man of Steel look to him.

Attached: 1441416673913.png (610x647, 37K)

B E S T G I R L
E
S
T

G
I
R
L

Attached: Smallville314_361.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

this is gonna be pretty rad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANNA BE 14 AGAIN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK THIS LIIIIIIIIIIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE youtube.com/watch?v=ac3HkriqdGQ&list=PLiHUmvXEBnonNHavcdTHCJaWZPHM9KSk9

Attached: 1563044876273.jpg (895x978, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LYdCzs5uPrI

SOMEEEBOODDDYYY SAAAAVVVVVEEEEE MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In her early seasons, Lois was extremely hot. I don't think she was ever more attractive than Kreuk. But she was beautiful. Then something happened to her face. Surgery? I'm not sure. But something changed.

Attached: 1441417685182.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>everything about the doomsday “fight”
What the fuck were they thinking?
All that hype and it’s over in literally 10 seconds.

I want to go back.

Attached: waifuville.jpg (932x1200, 248K)

She made me diamonds bruh

Why the fuck are both of them so hot? Maybe it's my love for Superman but goddamn

Has no one told WB that they're leaving money on the table by doing that?

Attached: 1567385473096.jpg (1280x2160, 743K)

Erica Durance is so fucking hot my god

Attached: 1118full-erica-durance.jpg (1118x1758, 179K)

absolute chad, he’s so beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyU6r2mWE8

Attached: erica-durance-wonder-woman.jpg (999x660, 63K)

>I'd salute to that anytime

Attached: 1557027981449.jpg (511x559, 73K)

hnnngghhh

Better than the Jewish skelly

Huh, neat.

Now cast Mark Hamill as Joker and the hype will be complete

Attached: lindsay lohan prime.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Tom Welling is unironically the best live action Superman.

SOMEBODY SAAAVE MEEEEEEEE

my god...
the middle is all I need. Lois was god-tier

arnt they all friend irl too?

>Might be a stretch since she appears as the President in Supergirl.

That's not really the problem. They seem fine with people doubling down, such as Brandon Routh, and they've talked about bringing back Helen Slater's Supergirl. It's WB that's resisting.

Yes, its practically the law.

Mark Hamill is already playing a character in the CW universe.

Attached: trickster-mark-hamill-season-one.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

who is on the right?
I need her cup size in case I ever get implants

Is the CW the true live action comic book network?

Did they mispronounce "Kreuk"? Isn't it pronounced like "crew", not "crook"?

filename.

This sounds hype as fuck, and I hated every season of flash/arrow except the first ones.

Fucking. HYPE.

How many episodes is Crisis going to be? Seems like they've got a lot to get through

So does Routh (who is also pretty chad), but they're not gonna let that stop them.

And last crossover, they had John Wesley Shipp play 1990s Flash, even though he's already Henry Allen.

Attached: 624_Routh1.jpg (624x351, 77K)

FUN FACT: She played the villain in the latest season of "The Flash".

Attached: Cicada.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Five, but the new seasons of Flash and Arrow are basically preludes to it.

I dropped Arrow and Flash a while back but I've been considering picking it up again for my girl KatMac. Did it ever recapture peak S2 levels of comfy?

Do we think there's any chance he's actually going to suit up?

Not really, but KatMac's arc was surprisingly solid for what it ended up being

major jew nose on the left. didnt she get arrested for human trafficking or something. what a coincidence.

Probably not.

Will it because his cameo's going to be so short, or will they try to contrive some in-universe explanation for why he's hung up the cape?

Pity. Is it worth watching and should I pick up where I left off after the Island exploded or can I just skip to KatMac's season and still understand what's happening?

Season 7 opens with Oliver in prison as fallout of season 6 finale, but season 6 was pretty dumb so you are fine either way.
Is it worth paying attention to? Not really. Is it worth having on and occasionally look at when there is an explosion? Yes

>nd last crossover, they had John Wesley Shipp play 1990s Flash
That's this year

Welling never really liked the suit, so I'd bet on the latter, and they'll dust off one of his proto-suits from earlier seasons.

Hopefully the kino Matrix trenchcoat.

Attached: Nolanesque.jpg (1300x1300, 102K)

Fair enough. Is Olicity still a thing? I enjoy looking at Emily Bett Rickards a lot, especially when she's in pencil skirts but god damn is that romance shit annoying. It was cute in S2 but after that oh my god

he already appeared as Flash
he's gonna appear again

He'll have to suit up for the inevitable hero shot of them all together at the same time. Even if it's just a promo still we will get Tom Welling in the suit after all this time.

this was the news I needed. The final piece. I don't care how shitty it is, CWrisis is fucking BASED

>Is Olicity still a thing?

All the way to season 7 when she left the show.

>That girl's reaction

Attached: 1553845057708.png (602x634, 702K)

She left before the final season? That's an odd decision. Pity, I liked her best as flirty sidekick.

>He looks so uncomfortable there
A guy with his looks doesn't look "uncomfortable", he looks cute. If he was ugly, that'd be another matter.

>He'll have to suit up for the inevitable hero shot of them all together at the same time
can't fucking wait

>She left before the final season?

Both her and Oliver's actor wanted to quit at the end of season 7. She did, he was convinced to return for a shortened final season and give the show a proper sendoff.

No Olicity in season 8 because it's about Olive going through the Multiverse doing missions for the Monitor before his death

he looks like he can't control his chad level

That's decent of him. Does that mean Arrow 8 will be just Ollie but mixed with LoT or will the supporting characters still be in it somehow?
Sounds fun as fuck
Get hype

>Get hype
Been hype for months bro

Attached: SUPERGIRL-CRISIS-COVER.jpg (539x800, 136K)

Is Mia getting her own show then after all or was that just a rumour? I know she's been cast for S8, not really sure how that works with the multiverse nomad storyline you've described, it's not like they can cut back to the future of one universe over and over

He's getting his own show, isn't it?

what the hell are you talking about?95% of the time you can tell they are just phoning it in.

There have been talks but i highly doubt it. I don't think the WB Film department would let that fly.

I was talking about the production crew. The actors are glorified action figures.

did you somehow miss that he was in the show since episode 1?

I was talking about everyone involved. CW shows are bottom of the barrel schlock. Get over yourself.

not as barry allen, you dolt

Nah you're jaded. You have my pity.

he was like 28 when Smallville started

Why do they keep announcing all these guest cameos instead of just letting them be surprises? I guess the CW needs to boost ratings, but they could get good ratings by making their shows better instead of spoiling them.

>would let that fly

Attached: 1547126269871.png (248x396, 140K)

with so many shows around, big chance you'll miss it
hell, I haven't watched a single episode of arrow and I might even watch it

24 actually.
Rosenbaum was 29.
Kreuk and Mack were both 19.

Attached: kreuk 2.jpg (675x1200, 126K)

>instead of just letting them be surprises?
Because they want all the viewership they can since this will probably be the last Crossover (at least for a long while).

The showrunners have also hinted that there will be more than a few surprise cameos.

>Does that mean Arrow 8 will be just Ollie but mixed with LoT or will the supporting characters still be in it somehow?

He'll be working with Diggle and Laurel, and the rest of the cast will pop up during Oliver's Multiverse journey. Confirmed appearances so far include Tommy, Malcolm, his parents, Adrian Chase and Katana.

Attached: Team Arrow.png (1280x720, 673K)

Still would

Is that the S1 bow I see too? Nice

Rumor, which is a shame because her story is actually interesting now

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsafc8fqN9g

Daily reminder they were just FRIENDS.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

It's spergshit all the same. Are you a woman?

of course they were - only SJW fags will say otherwise because they can't fathom male friendship being a real thing these days

Poor Katherine. Her roles always get cut short just when they're getting really juicy.

>yfw diggle will be playing John Stewart in the big screen

true bros

Attached: 69959247_2466866143544159_5145651745828896768_n.jpg (640x675, 55K)

Nah bro, he's Black Manta

>This was the peak of a cool chad in 2000s

There's already a black manta bro

Attached: manta b.jpg (840x472, 40K)

This. Complete chad

I don't mind this, he was pretty good in Lucifer. Went from model who acts a bit to a legit actor who models.

It will be amusing to then have two former Supermen on set, plus maybe their own Superman- Atom's actor played Superman, then there's Tom, then they've featured Supergirl's cousin as well.

>We need Kevin Hart but a Chad
>I know just the guy

his head shaped like a peanut bruh

He was chasing that boi pucci.

test

GOOD TO GO MAN

KIIIIIIIINOOO

To be fair that dude got supernatural so they killed him, he was going to be a regular.

Is that Katie Cassiday? Not a flattering angle
This. He got promoted to opening credits

Attached: Somebody saaaaave people and hunt things.webm (720x406, 2.49M)

I've had a lot of waifus that have faded from my attention over the years but Kreuk has been a constant since my teens watching Smallville. She really is that beautiful.

How does it feel to know Chloe tricked her into being a sex slave for a cult. Imagine the perverse things that man made your waifu do.

it's funny that you assume that literally any of the celeb waifus haven't done nasty shit at this point

RIP. He died for this country.

Attached: Visage2.jpg (720x400, 36K)

Amell is a good friend of Jared's

Attached: jared padalecki amell.jpg (1536x2048, 211K)

Best looking beard since Genevieve

who tf is amell? and what a wierd name.

Was he actually stranded on a island fro 5 years?

>who tf is amell?
Stephen Amell. Oliver Queen. The Green Arrow.

Attached: stephen-amell-jared-padalecki-show-off-abs-good-cause-ftr.jpg (600x600, 128K)

my bad i dont watch that show. i've only seen smallville and supernatural. I take it its good?

He should have been cast as Superman. No complaints about Cavill though.

for the love of fuck please give us Lex and Lionel

It was for its first two (three?) seasons. Then it went to shit and then it became sorta ok in the last two seasons.

Attached: felicity hack.jpg (1916x1078, 285K)

no

The closest one to a beta was Christopher Reeve.

>for the love of fuck please give us Lex

>"Whatever this Crisis thing you guys are talking about, it's not happening," Welling said on stage. "Sorry to disappoint you guys. Michael's doing it, but I'm not. [laughs]"

>Welling was appearing on the panel alongside Smallville costar Michael Rosenbaum, the actor who played iconic Superman baddie Lex Luthor opposite Welling. Rosenbaum was quick to point out Welling was kidding. "Hang on, hang on, hang on. No, he's messing around. First of all, the question about the Infinite Crisis thing, no one has even talked to us," Rosenbaum said.

>"So online when I go, 'I don't know what the hell they're talking about,' I don't know what the hell they're talking about! So we don't know anything about this stuff."

>tfw you will never be the meat in a welling/cavill manwich
why live? ;_;

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Chin up, up until a couple of months ago, Welling was denying his involvement in any of this and now he's confirmed.

Rosenbaum being in it is pretty likely.

Holy shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-170046_Chrome.jpg (1080x609, 102K)

So we have 4 Superman's in this now, how much you wanna bet Dean Cain also comes back as a Superman or a Jor-El

>Who else here /hype/?
Crisis on Infinite Earths is going to be fucking amazing.

>Will Speedy be returning?
Totally. She's gotta be there when Oliver dies.

>didn't know Erica was in this
HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG

This is going to be so much fucking fun.

you ever been mogged so hard you wonder if youre even the same species

I've been meaning to give smallville a rewatch, it's been so long. I loved lex and his dad.

Attached: 1564402038351.png (780x730, 305K)

she's Supergirls mom

>she's Supergirls mom
Ooooooooooooooooh yeah.

I don't watch Supergirl. I'll watch everything for CoIE though.

>not a single throwback guest appearance announced is of a woman
what did they mean by this?

Wonder Woman is in it

It's real, I watched that episode yesterday and paid attention

Lois is already in the show, they can't get Linda Carter to be WW because of WB meddling, Lana might come back, 80's Supergirl is also Supergirls mom, Chloe is in prison.

Who else do you want to come back, 60's Catwoman?

Unless she got her feet tickled I'm meh about it. Good for Chloe.

Attached: Kristin-Kreuk-Feet-1225392.jpg (1200x1600, 774K)

eh, rosenbaum idc about, just happy wellings in!

Hopefully. There are rumors that Cain and the Supergirl team had a falling out over politics, but I'd think they could put that aside just to make this crossover all the more epic.

none announced

imagine being her hubby and she asks you to take this pic for her insta, and then she kisses you and you go to a nice place and eat cake and laugh

Attached: scotty.jpg (455x446, 37K)

I doubt it it had anything to do with anything. People blow that shit out of proportion. He just didn't appear anymore, it happens. Kevin Sorbo was also in the show and everybody has always known about his politics too.

I know but who is even left to announce?

Sorbo died on screen

>I know but who is even left to announce?
Those you mentioned because so far they are just speculation. Also, they could convince WB with Lynda Carter.
>Sorbo died on screen
I know, but they hired him in the first place, because they didn't care about his politics

Any guesses on who he's playing? It'd be nice to see him in any kind of role as whatever random character, but if they actually bring Burt Ward back as Dick/Robin in some capacity, that would be incredible. I don't usually beg to see a 74-year-old in hot pants, but...

Attached: burt-ward-bleeding-cool.jpg (997x561, 227K)

I keep picturing just how amazing sex would be with this guy. Imagine getting impregnated as he shoves his sweaty pecs and armpit in your face as he climaxes...………….. haha

Shipp and Routh prove they don't care about double-dipping. Marc Guggenheim did actually say he'd love for Helen Slater to come in as Supergirl.

Penguin lol

Spectre

>Who else do you want to come back,

You wanna get nuts? Come on, let's get nuts!

Attached: birdsofprey.jpg (744x920, 73K)

Arrowverse is dogshit. Smallville is at least made with some quality. Especially the earlier seasons. They should not smear it with the dogshit.

Nobody

how about 70's SHAZAM!

youtube.com/watch?v=9NLuRZ3A76U

>Sees thread asking "Who else is hyped?"
>Scrolls through thread filled with people who are hype
>Posts "Nobody"

you silly, trannies can't get pregnant

>scrolling through a thread to be able to post

Are you oppressed by the heteroneuronormativity?

The blonde is playing Elizabeth Kane/Alice on Batwoman.

butt babies are a thing

>Smallville is at least made with some quality.
This. Only way this will work is for the Smallville scenes to be played the same way as the show. And when Welling, Durance, Rosenbaum and Kruek jump over to the arrowverse they continue to play it straight.
Welling should appear on Supernatural before it's done. It almost happened for lols a decade ago.

Attached: tomwellingsupes1.jpg (450x699, 109K)

Any guesses about those surprises?

Attached: Powerless-600x337-2.png (600x337, 372K)

I don't speak illegal alien

youtube.com/watch?v=C2x6KNA-2pQ

>guesses about those surprises?
>Cgi Chris Reeve Superman maybe.
>Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher return as Lois and Clark.
>Sam, Dean and Castiel jump over to arrowverse because of God. (Multiverse is confirmed on Supernatural). Most likely.
>Michael Rosenbaum returns as Lex Luthor.
>Very short cameo from Henry Cavill and Amy Adams.
Could be any of these.

Attached: Dean is hunting aliens.jpg (1450x967, 367K)

Rent Free (tm)

#everysinglethreadon4chan

Attached: 1493701342879.jpg (1280x1024, 213K)

>ywn watch episodes of Smallville on VCD's you bought off eBay using your Sony Vaio you plugged into your TV whenever you wanted to watch kino.
Early 2000's was maximum comfy for me.

Comet The Super Horse

HYYYYYYYPE

First time I've thought about watching CW since.... Smallville!

>alan tudyk
>abed
could be based?

them shutting down the possibility of Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman was just a distraction because word got out
that'll be one of the surprises
please

He was fat af in Lucifer

Thanks for the reminder about Aquaman being perfectly mediocre; some true capeSHIT. I think Aquaman's cast has the worst actors of any supe film.

The first two seasons were pure kino, and then it went to shit. I'm still mad about how Oliver is somehow always the bad guy in his own show
>season 6 or some shit they decide that they should recruit for their vigilante team because there's some new vigilantes in the street
>Oliver specifically tells Felicity (IT girl who is way too full of herself) to wear a mask because these are strangers who they can't trust with their identities just yet
>"BUT IF WE WEAR A MASK THAT SHOWS WE DON'T TRUST THEM, I'M NOT WEARING ONE"
>Please wear one
>"FINE..."
>She doesn't wear one, making it childs play for them to find out who the green arrow is
>This somehow doesn't backfire at all on her
The entire show is just stronk women knows best now

Cope

More like Tom Swelling
He's a FAT bitch now

I'd like to see Clancy Brown playing Lex, but if they wanted MAXIMUM KINO they would find a way to get Hackman to come out of retirement for like one scene.

No, it was the guy from Returns

Attached: superman-ii-ss1[1].jpg (600x315, 15K)

Not really.

Attached: supercuck and superchad.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

Booster Gold baby

Clancy Brown best Luthor ever, and he was in at least one episode of The Flash.

But Gene Hackman? Ha, that'd be something else, but unlikely. Martin Scorsese couldn't even get him to come back to acting for a brief voice over in Wolf of Wall Street, so I doubt The CW can get him to play Lex Luthor again. We can dream though...

But with Brandon Routh, it might actually make more sense to bring back the Lex Luthor from Superman Returns. I heard he's trying to make a comeback.

Not actor question: You think there's any chance we'll hear some of John Williams's Superman theme? They played it in Routh's movie and in the finale of Welling's show, and it'd be a nice musical callback.

Chewing gum on stage? Pretty immature and unprofessional if you ask me. He probably didn't even bring enough for everyone else

Wow she aged well

SEED EM AND FEED EM

I never thought we’d seed conroy as Bruce he’s always been my Batman excellent voice

black is slimming
also wtf would it kill him to smile for the retard?

I'd support it. Have him be the old wizard in the cave.

This will be better than boruto episode 65, Ash vs Diantha and anything disney+ has to offer

oh god
she looked so soft and cuddly in that suit

i just want to hear kevin conroy call her Diana

Shitty character, but she definitely aged well

>Crisis crossover starts with the short Lois and Clark intro.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nba3gC8lyCQ
>Dean Cain as CK walking to work in the morning.
>A wild H.G. Wells appears
>Warns him about the arrowverse and the impending doom happening to the multiverse.
>Cuts to Supernatural
>Cuts to Kingdom Come/Reeve/Routh Superman
>Cuts to Lynda Carter WW universe
>Cuts to Flashverse
>Cuts to Timverse
>Cuts to DCEU
>Cuts to Arrowverse
>Finally cuts to Smallvilleverse. Welling faces us and says "You happy now? This is all your fault for wanting me in the suit" Lois cut's in "Smallville, who are you talking to?"

Attached: H.G. Wells.jpg (720x480, 23K)

about 3 years in it loses it's 5 year plan and then the show runners got spread over 4 shows

Depending how far they go with Kingdom Come, The Spectre could figure in. Maybe Burt Ward could play the Pastor, Norman McCay.

Still hoping he's Dick though.

If you look closely, you can pinpoint the exact moment she ovulates in this webm.

>Depending how far they go with Kingdom Come
Smallville did feature the JSA. Maybe Routh's Superman comes from the Smallville universe due to a similar crisis event that may have happened there as well.

Attached: Smallville JSA.jpg (1140x640, 154K)

it's not the Oscars, he's wearing jeans and his hat backwards

Cool. Now we just need Rosenbaum, Hartley, Durance and Kruek. Get some Arrow v Arrow.

Attached: Green Arrow.jpg (2912x4368, 1.94M)

I had no idea Arrow was that tall. Isn't Sam like, 6'5?

She's been confirmed for season 8.

Didn't get picked up, though, did it?

>chin and jawline chiseled by Michelangelo himself
>full head of hair
>6'3"
>effortlessly handsome
>hung like a horse

He's only 20 lbs of muscle off literal giga Chad status.

Imagine having such shit taste

why is Warner afraid of casting her as Wonder Woman again?

Attached: Lynda Carter 1978-2018.webm (1280x610, 2.85M)

I wish I was a fan of the basic cable television DC universe to be hyped for this but those shows are just soap operas akin to Days of Our Lives.

I got off the Arrowverse ride about 3 years ago but I'm gonna watch the crossover, just for Welling and Conroy.

Hopefully Rosenbaum makes an appearance. And Lionel Luthor, those two were GOAT tier.

dilute the brand

Aren't all the notable women from past DC shows already playing characters on CW? Even Black Canary from Birds of Prey is the villain in Batwoman.

>imagines that he is you

They should bring back Justin Hartley as another Green Arrow.

Already killed by Monitor

Attached: the-fallen-green-arrow-on-earth-90-is-wearing-the-smallville-suit-in-arrowverses-elseworlds[1].jpg (2560x1434, 1.11M)

it's called Crisis on Infinite Earths for a reason. Several actors have played different characters from alternate Earths already. John Wesley Shipp has played Barry's dad, Jay Garrick and 1990 Barry Allen. Mark Hammil has played the Trickster on main Earth and Jokester on Earth 2. He can play Joker in another Earth. Brandon Routh plays Atom and will reprise Superman.
And Helen Slater can play Supergirl and Lynda Carter Wonder Woman.

What episode please?

When are we gonna get Matt Letscher as Eobard Thawne again?

Attached: SOMEBODYSLAVEME.png (1367x1605, 482K)

Mostly what i mean is they are already possibly going to be there anyway but their characters aren't as big a deal as Superman, Superman or Superman.

Based.

phok
havent been on sm for a good while

someone make some hype edits because I stopped watching Arrow seasons ago but Ill be watching

Attached: wil.jpg (736x787, 90K)

Did we ever get to see prime welling in the Superman suit?

In the last episode he opens his shirt and he had the Returns suit on.
They literally took the suit from the movie.

>paid attention

Attached: 1549597103002.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

a shame he's kinda lost the chad jaw now

what is going on in this thread? anyway, anybody want to join a cult?

Attached: cult leader.jpg (640x362, 19K)

god that suit sucked. wtf was the S raised so fucking much

I would join, but I didn't think your leader wanted any males involved to compete with.

age is cruel

Attached: me in middle.jpg (1200x1161, 194K)

That' just Green Arrow-90, who cares about him?

Goddamn, I started a successful thread on Yea Forums for once. I'm glad there are so many Smallville bros on this board.

Smallville worth watching?

up until Lex leaves the show, then it gets real stupid for a while, then it picks back up again, then it gets stupid when Lana comes back, then it picks up again with the JSA.

probably doesn't hold up super well but if you like early 2000's shows you'll like it

Probably not. There's a lot of fun stuff in the show, but if you're starting from scratch it would take so long to get through.
Maybe if you have a lot of free time.

I’ll check it out.
I have a bunch unfortunately.

The only teen drama show that was kino. It was corny as fuck but good. Kent farm is maximum comfy.

kevin conroy is finally playing batman?

Yep, he's playing Old Man Bruce.

Beyond suit in background. Nice.

Yeah, I wish they wouldn't worry about that though. We can handle different actors on TV and in the movies playing the same character. They're allowing multiple Supermen and a live action Bruce Wayne, so why not Wonder Woman?

oh shit, he looks great

It's an Instagram fan shop. Artist's in the top left corner. Looks very schway though.

super schway, at least we know he'll sound right