The D.A. and the mayor are taking turns fucking my wife. You better have this case closed by the end of the week user

The D.A. and the mayor are taking turns fucking my wife. You better have this case closed by the end of the week user.

Attached: 1568140483959.jpg (1180x842, 74K)

He trimmed the fucking beard. Unforgivable.

AND GET ME THOSE DELEGATES

At least they're taking turns, chief...

>After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor degree.[1][33] While at Harvard Law, he was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, an executive editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review.[27] Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant".[34][35][36][37]

How is it possible for such a smart man to be so fucking stupid?

And I don't just mean him, Bill Clinton acted like a complete fucking dunce his first term. He still acts like a complete fucking moron.

Are these Ivy Leaguers just not able to deal with reality once they're outside the boundaries of school?

How is Cruz stupid?

He likes brungf

some of his zodiac ciphers are complete nonsense.

>supports the death penalty
>opposes expanding gun control
>In an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt discussing the attack that killed three people at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Cruz said that "the simple and undeniable fact is the overwhelming majority of violent criminals are Democrats", and that the reason Democrats are soft on crime, is that convicted felons tend to vote Democratic.[243]
>In 2013, Cruz proposed the abolition of the IRS and the implementation of a flat tax "where the average American can fill out taxes on a postcard".[249] Cruz is "adamantly opposed to a higher minimum wage".[250]
>supports charter schools and vouchers
>rejects climate change
>supports keystone XL pipeline
>Cruz has called for the repeal of the clause of the 14th amendment, which grants citizenship to those born in the United States.[296]
>opposes net neutrality
>Can't even beat Donald fucking Trump

not sure he has some good bants

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

Okay but how is he stupid?

>all based
Why do we hate this guy again?

Most of that is pretty based tho

the only one of those I don't like is #2, and I get that my position is tactically impossible

I guess I would be ok with raising the federal minimum wage too

A flat unadjustable tax rate would probably let the government collect more tax income that whatever the fucking abomination we have now which only really punishes the people who cant hire a team of accountants.

How is it not?

I mean even if you’re trying to hand the country over to the private sector so they can loot it at the expense of the population’s wellbeing (which is what Cruz is doing), there’s more subtle ways of doing it.

Obama is lauded as a hero environmentalist, even though he expanded fracking. Cruz could never pull that off.

>supports the death penalty
While I agree the state should not have the authority to kill citizens, the people he represents do not. He is representing them as he should.
>opposes expanding gun control
That would be a violation of the 2nd amendment if he supported it. Opposition is the smart position.
>In an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt discussing the attack that killed three people at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Cruz said that "the simple and undeniable fact is the overwhelming majority of violent criminals are Democrats", and that the reason Democrats are soft on crime, is that convicted felons tend to vote Democratic.[243]
He's not wrong.
>In 2013, Cruz proposed the abolition of the IRS and the implementation of a flat tax "where the average American can fill out taxes on a postcard".[249] Cruz is "adamantly opposed to a higher minimum wage".[250]
Pro-free market and against high taxes and corporate/rich subsidies, that's a good thing.
>supports charter schools and vouchers
No one wants inner city chimps bringing drugs and violence to their schools. Smart position.
>rejects climate change
Prove it's man made or bad please.
>supports keystone XL pipeline
Would create many jobs
>Cruz has called for the repeal of the clause of the 14th amendment, which grants citizenship to those born in the United States.[296]
Smartest position anyone could ever have. Illegal children don't deserve citizenship
>opposes net neutrality
Net neutrality is just government controlled internet. No thanks.
>Can't even beat Donald fucking Trump
Trump is too charismatic to compete with

kysreddit

The point of a flat tax is to shift the tax burden onto working people. A flat tax also always comes with an increased sales tax (to make up for the lost revenue), again an intended shift of taxation onto everyday people.

When the Reagan administration dropped the tax rate on the rich, it was balanced with increased sales taxes and taxes on everyday necessities to make up for the lost revenue. The money doesn’t just magically appear when you cut revenue.

Since many industries depend on subsidies and contracts from the government, the rich only push to cut government spending on social programs (never to cut spending on things they benefit from). The point of flat taxes, increased sales taxes, and austerity measures is to spend less on the common population while getting them to pay more to keep the country going.

>please explain your position
>COME ON ITS OBVIOUS *goes off on unrelated tangent*

He's based as Fuck.
This guy's based as Fuck.

>reddit
i think you mean prime chan

You can only see it as unrelated if you were pretending to be retarded.

Or actually were.

You're still avoiding explaining your position and everyone can see that.

Posting any one of those opinions on reddit would result in a ban. Of course being from reddit yourself you would know that the post you commented on was exceptionally based and it scares you.

There is no federal sales tax so your entire post is moot and based upon false grounds.