What is your favourite movie from the Predator or Alien franchise?

What is your favourite movie from the Predator or Alien franchise?

Attached: 1568837886706.png (1206x964, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SaeYQn7xnp0
youtube.com/watch?v=tqHIHTBrA58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the original predator and alien

Aliens and Predator 2 all day. Aliens Vs Predator1.....not so fucking bad guys!

fpbp/thread

LOL spot on

Hell yeah incels going to be getting pussy soon.

>Woman well past her prime: "I'm ready to settle down now"

next up, a generation of sexually/emotionally disappointed women turning into homosexuality because incels can't perform for shit

You should spread that ideology to Russia, so that russian girls would date incels.

Nah, the incels are not going to fuck a 30-years old. They think they deserve younger.

I'd fuck a 30 year old. 24 y/o incel here

Superman and Batman vs. Aliens and Predator

Predator 2. I've probably watched it four times this month.

That's not an incel, that's a picky bachelor.

>guess which one a usual guys gonna pick every time

The worst part of the internet is how low the standards of grammar are for online journalism.

>LOL

I saw this thread and deliberately didn't reply because I thought it was a good effort at not replying to bait. Then OP had to bump his own thread

Why the fuck i would want used up 30y old pussy, when i can fuck 18y for 200$?

Soooo glad the branch snapped when I tried hanging myself last night desu - I knew God wouldn't keep my dick dry forever :D

They don't want to FUCK you. Not physically anyway; they're ready to get off the cock carousel now and they need someone to support them emotionally and financially. Possibly support their children as well.

This, pic related is 5/10 for average incel, but only if shes submissive virgin if not then shes 1/10 would not touch.

Attached: 0facetarget_(43).jpg (640x786, 117K)

lol well I have some rather unfortunate news for them

>200
Are you ugly, mentally damaged, or both?

im just not poorfag, i can afford prime pussy, 200 is nothing

the 1/10 would not bang meme has a lot of truth to it. but no fat virgin incel is going to stick to those strict standards they claim to have online if some real life lady is in front of them and willing.

>prime pussy
>literally a whore
Massive cope there.

lol if you think incels care about women at all. Most of them are good looking enough to get a girl. Or even if they're ugly as hell, they can still get a girl that is somewhere around their standards. They just prefer to wallow in self pity.

Attached: N7LlAei.jpg (1120x1566, 112K)

Always just HAVE to shit on the parade, huh faggot?

no.1: this article doesn't exist
no.2: if it did, this is what's known as betabux

That's just some woman hating weirdo. The "in" in incel is involuntary. Meaning they want women.

>old, charismatic and funny guy at work asks to borrow my phone to google some shit
>sure dude, whatever
>he sees that one of my google searches was "23 year old virgin - flashback" (swedish forum)
>he starts asking me what I do during my spare time and how I meet girls
>tell him I spend most of my time at my Mac doing fuck all and that I don't want to meet girls (or guys.. yes, he asked)
>he has apparently set up a bunch of guys at work with girls
>asks me if "it isn't time to get a girl?" like 10 times over the course of 2 years
>I just keep cracking jokes and looking busy to make him go away as soon as he mentions it

I'm 25 now and it's getting pretty fucking annoying.
I think he might have started thinking I'm mentally retarded since I'm a handholdless virgin despite being well above average looking with a good paying (although very shitty) job.

However the truth is I have just never seen a girl that I felt any real attraction to in my entire life.
Sure, I've seen plenty of girls that I'm insanely attracted to online but never in real life and even if I did see one in real life the chances of me getting her are almost zero so why bother.

Do I just tell him the truth or will that make him even more suspicious of me? Do I tell him to just fuck off instead and take what ever ostracism that may bring among other co-workers?

Attached: millie.jpg (511x854, 32K)

>Read article
>It’s not about hot lesbians in leather tracking down and murder fucking neckbeards and manlets with iron strap-ons.
Lame.

Just say yes. You'll regret not letting him help you later. Even if it doesn't work out.

>Meaning they want women.
They claim to want women. There's a difference. Reality is, if any of them wanted women, they could get if they actually tried. What they probably want is the perfect anime waifu that will do whatever they want and they won't have to work in getting her or doing anything in the relationship. But these women do not exist in real life.

The guy is obviously a pimp, proceed with caution

keep coping virgin

Tell him the truth and then do exactly what he tells you to do for the next year

Pitch it to Netflix. Sounds like the kind of thing they would go for.

No dude, he's a boomer Chad. Chad in his youth, now old but still with Chad tendencies. Chads ALWAYS want to help people out, especially with dating.

I wish the arcade game had gotten adapted rather than the horseshit we got. That would've been radical.
youtu.be/SaeYQn7xnp0

Attached: giphy.gif (491x324, 75K)

Pic related is my 10/10.

Attached: goddess.jpg (900x1600, 160K)

Well.

He used to be Jockey and drives Jaguar so yeah.

>OUT OF THIS WORLD PROFITS
Must mean there's plenty to go around then...

Attached: 1464230660293.png (569x802, 268K)

Incel here. I would literally fuck about 95% of women I come across, even old ones. The only women I wouldn't fuck are the morbidly obese and the disgustingly unhygienic.

>finally grow out of inceldom
>now this happens
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: lonely.png (378x406, 247K)

>30+
why do we have to suffer even more

I'm proud of you user, you didnt give up and you did it all by yourself.

It was a different time.

Attached: vgZYRtY.jpg (768x1024, 601K)

Attached: 1464040332841.jpg (1200x660, 174K)

Prometheus.
It taught me that everything turns to shit. It was a worthwhile lesson.

based and truth pilled

Aren't these women incels themselves? Why is it only applied to men? A quick fuck doesn't make you engaged. These women can't have a boyfriend, they're incels too

This shit is not real.

>>finally grow out of inceldom
Is it possible to learn this power

Attached: 1548740563728.jpg (590x331, 26K)

incel means you can't get laid
it has nothing to do with relationships

sont be mean user
they spend their youth finding themselves in south east asia, Mexico or in Africa
now they are back and they are willing to settle down with you

just get a gf

That's unfortunate since now I'm also trying to figure out who I am by fucking my way through the 3rd world :(

Someone should come up with a word that means incel but for relationships.

Attached: 1542759566214.jpg (576x1024, 35K)

We all know this is female projection, they find the bottom 80% unattractive.

>bang incels
>they find out they were being used for twitter brownie points
>get murdered
>create more angry spergs

based ignoramus

but I'm a retarded manlet who's bad at everything
even crackwhores scoff at me

>with and incel that never even had a prime
Sounds fair

bro why would you think it would be a serious relationship? they just want to pop your cherry and tell there friends on twitter

I didn't imply it would be.

plenty of bisexual/lesbian sloots on tinder already

>sloots
kill yourself please

Why do incels think they deserve a really pretty girlfriend?

I know the article is fake but an incel+hag dating app sounds like something I would like to try

MOMMY

>I'm just like you incels ;^)
Huh that's funny, I've literally never even held hands with a girl. And you've easily slept with at least one guy. No, post-wall Stacy, you are not just like me. Kindly go fist yourself if you're really that horny, as we all know your vagina is too blown out from nigger and dog dick to feel anything else.

A girl touched my hand once (on purpose) and I touched it with my other hand.

Seething trannies are at it again
Listen just because other dudes won't fuck your pus-filled axe wound doesn't mean they have impossible standards

a girl once touched my hand and I immediately started cumming and farting

This habbened at work the other day and they haven't called me back in since.

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 8K)

INCEL IS JUST A LABEL AND NOT A MINDSET.
REDDITORS ARE BULLYING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE UGLY.
INCELS ARE JUST THE NEW NERDS SINCE FAGS HAVE CO-OPTED NERDOM.

27-year old with a 33-year old gf here. It’s pretty great desu.

I touched the cashiers hand when she was giving me my change, and just for a second I understood what human contact felt like.

>Meaning they want women.
Those don't really exist, incel is just the blanket label that stuck.

you're very mentally i'll. I hope the fags on this board find this chick that you post multiple times a day and show her that she has an extremely obsessed stalker.

I mean, for some.
For most I think it's a combination of the fucked up social landscape where no one has friends and large portions of the population doesn't really interact with anyone, as well as not wanting to compromise what they want or feel they deserve as you said.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqHIHTBrA58
Wow, he's literally me.

When some feminazi and/or one of their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot lapdogs calls you an "INCEL" or use their generic insult "have sex", it's because they can't form a coherent thought let alone a counter argument, it's because women are nothing more than three holes which is why even the ugliest, fattest, poorest amongst them can get laid whenever they like. Withholding sex from men is the only power they have. Without that they have nothing and are nothing but herpes riddled whores!

And the so-called "men" who use those words are even worse because they're virtue signaling numale cucks who think that they'll get some of that sweet college/university hipster chick pussy when those women will be fucking Chad Thundercock and only settle for them once they're looking to nest with a beta orbiter provider after they're done riding the cock carousel!

No one self-identifies as "involuntary celibate". It's something roasties project onto men who don't put up with women's shit. As if to say "oh, if you had sex you'd agree with me and give in to my demands". This is because women think they can get anything they want with sex and believe this because their white knight lapdogs betas would do anything for a pity fuck!!!FACT!!!